Club owner: Orlando cop accused of fondling woman was "potential problem"

Feb 5, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: El Sentinel

An Orlando police officer arrested after a nursing woman said he fondled her breast and squeezed milk from it was considered "potential problem" because he would spend too much time talking with young women instead of working, according to court documents released Thursday, Brandon Reed Loverde, 31, was booked into Orange County Jail Jan.

Comments
1 - 20 of 81 Comments Last updated Aug 21, 2010
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Scumbags

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

Judged:

Folks there are many more just like this creep Law Enforcement in Orange Co. Fl. Criminals who wear a Badge.This creep should have also been charged with RAPE! He'll make a good security guard at Walt Disney World Florida when he is a free man again!I wonder how many kids who work at the Theme Parks in Orlando Fl. have been sexually abused and were to scared to say anything? How much stuff get's covered up by Disney and Universal Studio's? I know my case never made the newspapers. I wonder why 2 people accused of being drunk and one who abused a Orange Co. Deputy at Walt Disney World Fl. never made the News? Folks because it was a lie and the real criminals are Walt Disney Co. and 3 Orange Co. Fl. Depities! Disnsy owns Law Enforcement in Florida! You know the old saying "As One Crook To Another"! Nobody is safe on any Walt Disney Property! NOBODY!
dingo

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2010

testing
rubygoober

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2010

Judged:

Scumbags~~
when I saw this headline there wasn't nary a post.
I wondered how long it was going to take you...
I picture you at your computer, drooling, breathing real heavy, your eyes glazed over, mumbling to yourself. Don't you realize by now, no one reads your rantings. I find you quite amusing...in fact, we have a joke in our house thanks to you~~anytime something goes wrong we laugh and claim it is Disney's fault or those damn crooked Florida cops.
Scumbags

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2010

Judged:

rubygoober wrote:
Scumbags~~
when I saw this headline there wasn't nary a post.
I wondered how long it was going to take you...
I picture you at your computer, drooling, breathing real heavy, your eyes glazed over, mumbling to yourself. Don't you realize by now, no one reads your rantings. I find you quite amusing...in fact, we have a joke in our house thanks to you~~anytime something goes wrong we laugh and claim it is Disney's fault or those damn crooked Florida cops.
You can't even tell the truth when you respond in the forum. You claim no one reads my postings but a fool like you and your family are responding to my posting? Certainly you must be reading them? And you are right, you and your family are "No One" ! Go take a hike! It doesn't matter to me if anybody reads my postings or not. Because there are no responses doesn't mean nobody reads them! I read many posting s and never respond to them.And then you say something stupid like you find me amusing? You need to get a check up from the neck up. It sounds to me like you and your family are pathetic?
rubygoober

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

Judged:

Scumbags wrote:
<quoted text> You can't even tell the truth when you respond in the forum. You claim no one reads my postings but a fool like you and your family are responding to my posting? Certainly you must be reading them? And you are right, you and your family are "No One" ! Go take a hike! It doesn't matter to me if anybody reads my postings or not. Because there are no responses doesn't mean nobody reads them! I read many posting s and never respond to them.And then you say something stupid like you find me amusing? You need to get a check up from the neck up. It sounds to me like you and your family are pathetic?
Ah, but no one in my family has a criminal record~~so who's the loser now?
Scumbags

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

Judged:

rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but no one in my family has a criminal record~~so who's the loser now?
Your family is the losers! Your a loser. My criminal record is false. Your family members I'm sure are crooked they just have not been caught yet! How about those cops in Atlanta who shot and killed a 92 year old woman sitting in her rocking chair in her home. You weren't one of the crooked cops involved were you?? And how about this piece of trash who wears a badge in this story. Does any of your family members know this scumbag cop or is he a friend of yours? And who goes around calling themselves "rubygoober" . It sounds so gay!
rubygoober

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

Judged:

Scumbags wrote:
<quoted text> Your family is the losers! Your a loser. My criminal record is false. Your family members I'm sure are crooked they just have not been caught yet! How about those cops in Atlanta who shot and killed a 92 year old woman sitting in her rocking chair in her home. You weren't one of the crooked cops involved were you?? And how about this piece of trash who wears a badge in this story. Does any of your family members know this scumbag cop or is he a friend of yours? And who goes around calling themselves "rubygoober" . It sounds so gay!
From what I've read it's not false...you were convicted.
And yes, I've been told I am quite "gay"...full of fun, love to have a good time, frolicing through life.
Making fun of my name? You've got a lot of room to talk, considering you call yourself a scumbag...
Scumbags

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

Judged:

rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I've read it's not false...you were convicted.
And yes, I've been told I am quite "gay"...full of fun, love to have a good time, frolicing through life.
Making fun of my name? You've got a lot of room to talk, considering you call yourself a scumbag...
I use scumbag as a reference to the scumbags I'm always talking about. Just like when I use "Crooked Cops and Disney". Does this mean I'm a crooked cop? LOL! I had no choise but to plea "No Contest" in the case at Walt Disney World. I'd like to see what you would do if you has NO Witneses.Cops made sure we got NONE! Cops got Disney Security to file false reports. Disney blocked your ad you wanted to put in the Orlando Newspaper for witnesses. Disney claimed they could not find any surveillance video's. Two other crooked cops lied for Deputy Keith Rodgers with the Orange Co. Fl. Sheriffs Department. And you wife was fighting cancer and was facing 2 foot operations. Plus 6 month before this the same Sheriffs Department pushed their way into your home and occupied your home for 4 hours abusing you and your wife. The scumbags lied so much and tried to frame me for a crime then just to protect OPD Officer David Hayward. Cops tried to frame me for a crime then. These scumbags lied so much they removed the case off of the Orange Co. Website. To bad you couldn't read those reports. I was a wife beating murderer in that case. My wife had injuries but the crooked cops didn't arrest me,LOL! And sure that was a lie. Call Glen Hopkins at FDLE and ask him to send you the papers on this case. Glen even changed the case number and tried to hide the papers. Glen Hopkins with FDLE is a loser who is waiting to retire I guess. Law Enforcement is Orange Co. Fl. is very very crooked. An article in the Orlando Newspaper calls Deputies in Orange Co.Fl. "Goons"! Isn't that nice. I hope somebody kills all these crooked bastards in both of these cases. These cops are very very dangerous. If you do your home work you can find articles about Walt Disney Co. and how crooked they really are. You are not safe on any Walt Disney Co. Property. You are no longer in America on Disney Proeprty. Crooked cops know this that is why they commit crimes against good American People. Universal Studio's is just as bad as Disney. The funny thing about Disney is my case was never in the nespaper. You see when Disney's crooked hired guns are involved with a crime Disney and the scumbag cops crush the story from the citizens because they fear others will see the crooked cops names and come forward! Again I hope these bastards die this year. And this includes the scum at Walt Disney Co. and their crooked security department.
rubygoober

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

Richard J Forestiere wrote:
likes to fondle little kids.
I'm not a fan of Scumbags and totally disagree with what he post...
But this post of yours is vulgar and uncalled for. I certainly hope Topix sees fit to remove it.
Crooked Cops and Disney

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

Richard J Forestiere wrote:
likes to fondle little kids.
This crooked cop in this posting probably has fondle little children. I wonder how many other scumbags in Law Enforcement in Orange Co. Fl. have molested people at the theme parks and other places? I know about 25 cops in Orange Co. who are pure scumbags that would probably do the same thing this creep did in this story.Walt Disney BREEDS people lie this. Dise BREEDS crooked cops along with Universal Studio's.
Crooked Cops and Disney

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a fan of Scumbags and totally disagree with what he post...
But this post of yours is vulgar and uncalled for. I certainly hope Topix sees fit to remove it.
You must be a crooked cop because my posting are very true.WALT DISNEY CO. BREEDS SCUMBAG WHO ARE PURE CRMINALS!
Kefin Beary

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

Judged:

Orange County Sheriff's dept. is full of corruption. Just ask "Roger Farwell" who only works 1 hour a day and is nothing but a campaign contributor. Gets a free SUV from the dept.
I disagree

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

Judged:

Losers wrote:
<quoted text> If were all lucky Beary will come home in a body bag . This will save taxpayers a ton of money. Beary is a perfect example of a good cop gone bad! Florida is loaded with crooked cops!
"Losers." Yeah, that name suits you well.
Tom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

sounds like he took her out in the parking loat and milked her like a cow
I disagree

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

Losers wrote:
<quoted text> I'm waiting for your comment? Play the tape and tell me what I said to the 3 Deputy skanks. And I want to know if they went pole dancing after the shop closed down or was there a gang bang? HUM!
Again, you're trying to blame the deputies. They would not have arrested you if you hadn't solicited one of them for sex in exchange for money. Just admit you were wrong and got caught breaking the law. You're not able to do that because you're not a man. You have the mentality of an irresponsible teenager. It's everybody else's fault, never yours. Grow the f**k up!!!
I disagree

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

Losers wrote:
<quoted text> Hey STUPID I never blamed anybody for that case. Your the one with the big mouth who brought it up. Yes I was in a area where whores hang out. I was coming out of the Trailways Lounge. There are prostitutes all over that area. And yes I did go up and talk to 3 skanks who were cops. I have never blamed this on anybody else NOBODY. And I also said my lawyer told me for some amount of cash he could make this go away. You are a LIAR and a BIGGER LIAR! And again stupid your the one who brought this up,LOL! You must be one stupid cop! While your in here why don't the cops ever bust all the Prostitutes who work the Walt Disney Area? Like Lake Buena Vista at all the Hotels?? And tell us how many cop in Orange Co. Fl. have been caught picking up Prostitues and have had sex with them? Maybe this Orlando Cop who just RAPED a 20 year old woman in Downtown Orlando should have picked up a Prostitute instead of RAPING a very scared young woman! Why don't you defend this creep,LOL! And as far as me offering money to these skanks that's what the cops say? Just like when the cops said my wife had injuries at our home and did not arrest me. Cops in Orange Co. Fl. are Huge LIARS and full blown criminals. I have talked to Prostitutes on the trail when I would come out of the Trailways Lounge many times should I be arrested? NO! And many of these Prostitues said cops would blackmail them for sex. Thats right "BLACKMAIL"! Orange Co. Fl. is loaded with scumbags who wear a badge! Why do crooked cops get to keep their jobs after they commit crimes?? How much scum is there in Law Enforcement? TO-MUCH!
HEY STUPID, why do you keep referring to the Orlando police officer as a rapist? He touched a female's breasts. That's simple battery, NOT RAPE. I guess if every person who commits a crime that's sexual in nature is a rapist, then you must be one too. See you later, RAPIST!!!
I disagree

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

Losers wrote:
Another thing then I have to go. Go listen to the tape and let me know what I said the night I was talking with the 3 skank Female Deputies.I know they had tape recorders. That was about 18 years or so ago. Give me the date. And did the 3 Deputies go pole dancing afterwards,LOL! Or did all the cops in the trailer or what ever it was in the back just simply gang bang these 3 skanks when they closed down the shop! One night I did pick up a Orange Co. Fl.Deputy in the Trailway Lounge.She lived close to the airports on 436 in some apartments by a lake. A person I knew in Floirda was divorce from a female cop. I'm not sure if she was with OPD or OCSD but i'll find out Monday. She was a cutie. A little chunky but cute. I understand she made a lot of guys happy in Orange Co.Fl. She really knew how to "Protect and Serve. I have to go it's been fun. I lived in Orlando over 35 years and could tell stories all night about cops, politicians and others. Nobody is perfect . But I do know my wife an me were attacked by Deputy Keith Rodgers and his 2 crooked cop buddies at Walt Disney World .I also know we did nothing wrong. And also I know the 4 hour home invassion by cops at our home was planned by other crooked cops. Make no mistake my man Florida is loaded with scumbags who wear a badge! Call Steve Triggs and ask him how many crooked cops and politicians does he knows!
In your delusional little pea brain, those deputies must be skanks because they were dressed like prostitutes. Do you understand the difference between a real prostitute, and a deputy who is working undercover as a prostitute? Never mind, you're clearly too stupid to understand this concept. See you later, RAPIST!!!
I disagree

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Judged:

Losers wrote:
<quoted text> I expected a "Coward " like you to make a bunch of retarted statements then run away ! This is typical of scumbags like you,LOL! Stick around and at least answer one of my question????? And it doesn't matter if these Deputies were working the trail or not their still skanks. Again why don't the crooked cops work the Walt Disney Area for all the Prostitution going on at the Lake Buena Vista Hotels?? And I heard from many people I knew at Walt Disney World who told me about the Prostitutes who worked the Disney Hotels like The Contemporay Hotel! Stick around lets have some fun. And please tell me how often the scumbags who wear a badge in Orange Co. Fl. get drug tested?? I understand when OPD Officer David Hayward had his big drunk parties that a bunch of Cops get drunk and drugs were being used??? I had to call the cops on David Hayward because one of his scumbag parties were going on at 2:00 am. I had to call the cops twice. Cops in Oranmge Co. Fl. are TERRORIST RAPIST SCUMBAGS! And the RAPIST in this story should have a rope around his RAPIEST SCUMBAG CROOKED COP NECK! And people wonder why other people kill cops??? I'm sure this girls father would like to get his hands on this scumbag RAPIST!
What question would you like me to answer? Again, all you're doing is blaming other people for your mistakes. Maybe they are working to clean up prostitution down at Disney. Who knows and who cares? None of that changes the fact you were arrested on the trail. Those deputies are not skanks!! They are hard working police officers who dressed as skanks to help make a difference in their community. Again, you're too stupid to understand that. LOL. See you later, you RAPIST little f**k!!!
I disagree

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Judged:

Losers wrote:
If anybody else would have done this cops would have been all over them with RAPE charges! This case sounds exactly like RAPE to me! And the punishment should be harsher because this crooked cop took a oath to "Protect and Serve". I wonder if this rapiest work for Disney or Universal Studio's? A lot of young girls work at the Theme Parks. I wonder how many young kids have been sexually abused at Theme Park's by their supervisors,cops and others scumbags at the top???
Well, it doesn't matter who committed the crime, you can't charge somebody with rape if it wasn't a rape. Just because a crime is sexual in nature, that doesn't automatically make it a rape. For example, when you tried to pick up those undercover deputies for prostitution, you were trying to commit a crime that was sexual in nature. Did they charge you with attempted rape? Of course not. God knows you're a moron, everybody on this forum already knows that. But all you're doing is showing your ignorance when you make ridiculous comments like the one above. Try not to be both stupid and ignorant, it's a bad combination...
Chico

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Judged:

Tom wrote:
sounds like he took her out in the parking loat and milked her like a cow
he put his gloved hands on her teat and milked it into his hand

NOW THAT CLASSY AND SEXY

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••