Suspects charged in Manila in death of American

Nov 29, 2012 Full story: KLKN

By By The Associated Press Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and stories that will be talked about today: By By The Associated Press Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and stories that will be talked about today: Clothing and order books found at a Bangladeshi factory where a fire killed 112 people show that ... (more)

Full Story
Balasubas

Covina, CA

#1 Nov 29, 2012
those 4 are cowards. and the security guard did not even intervene or fired a warning shot. another stupid pilipinos
Pop Alcantara

Quezon City, Philippines

#2 Nov 30, 2012
Put yourself in the Guards shoes,..... seeing four guys in a Volvo and seemingly rich and powerful but without an ID, will you just point your gun against them menacingly at that instant while a drunk American intervenes ? They might have been from the Police Dept and the guard was too slow to decide what to do ? A VERY DANGEROUS SITUATION, INDEED !
Balasubas

Covina, CA

#3 Nov 30, 2012
Pop Alcantara wrote:
Put yourself in the Guards shoes,..... seeing four guys in a Volvo and seemingly rich and powerful but without an ID, will you just point your gun against them menacingly at that instant while a drunk American intervenes ? They might have been from the Police Dept and the guard was too slow to decide what to do ? A VERY DANGEROUS SITUATION, INDEED !
you don't get it don't you. common sense. what im saying is when the fight started and the American is being beaten that is when he should have intervened and fired a warning shot in the air. and when he saw one of the suspects stab the victim, he should have shot the suspect and order all other 3 to freeze. his job as security guard is also to protect the residents he is guarding and this victim is a resident.
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Nov 30, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …Thats good for the American
Balasubas

Covina, CA

#5 Nov 30, 2012
dognes wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=gbFa91vDc2 4 …Thats good for the American
really? and you live in America? i hope this will not happen to you if it does you deserve idiot. if you don't like americans then get out of america before you get hurt with your big mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Nuculur option 1,154,548
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 15 min Ellen 490,292
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 96,666
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr mdbuilder 49,253
Review: ABC Used Auto Parts $$ cash for junk ca... 4 hr maryjaneprincton 1
No New Layoffs Planned Now, CIGNA Says (Nov '08) 7 hr ironic 7
Lifestyles 8 hr Lookn for fun 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]