SeaWorld attack: Video captures dolphin biting little girl

Dec 2, 2012 Full story: Customer Interaction Solutions 29

Eight-year-old Jillian Thomas is so obsessed with dolphins that when her parents brought her to SeaWorld Orlando last week, she made sure to visit the dolphin cove twice.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

La Habra, CA

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Jillian is not very bright. That was clear from the video. Her parents also share some of the blame.

“New one man.”

Level 4

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 2, 2012
They will try to blame sea world. The mom just said on the news. Something has to change! Really? How about they take responsibility for their own actions?
Anonymous

La Habra, CA

#3 Dec 2, 2012
MixedMedia wrote:
They will try to blame sea world. The mom just said on the news. Something has to change! Really? How about they take responsibility for their own actions?
Yeah, the stupid girl leaving her hand extended with something in it, while being distracted and looking elsewhere, talking to someone?!!

Just plain old stupidity and the parents will be scumbags and try to make money off of it. Disgusting.

“New one man.”

Level 4

Location hidden

#4 Dec 2, 2012
I'm sorry she was hurt, but they can't look at that video and claim sea world is responsible.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5 Dec 3, 2012
The parents are dopes and they are raising a dope. A million people feed the dolphins at Sea World and none of them get bitten. Why? Because they pay attention and do it properly. This little dope-ette
waves food in front of a natural predator and then fails to pay attention. And the grown-up dopes that are her parents want to blame someone else for their stupidity and their daughter's stupidity.

Hey parents: If you are reading this then know it's no one's fault but yours and your ignat daughter whose attention span is apparently 20 seconds.

Level 9

Location hidden

#6 Dec 3, 2012
Oh, and it not a 'Sea World Attack' as the title of this thread states. It should read 'Stupid girl gets bitten by dolphin at Sea World.'
Hans

United States

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Rubber teeth should be a prerequisite of any dolphin that gets hired by sea world.

“New one man.”

Level 4

Location hidden

#8 Dec 3, 2012
Even the girl said she made a stupid mistake. She is owning it, but the parents are just talking about how Sea world has to change policy. What policy, maybe the one that let's stupid adults in the park.

Level 9

Location hidden

#9 Dec 4, 2012
MixedMedia wrote:
Even the girl said she made a stupid mistake. She is owning it, but the parents are just talking about how Sea world has to change policy. What policy, maybe the one that let's stupid adults in the park.
If this is true, then the girl is not a dope. I guess the apple CAN fall far from the tree.

...Which is a circuitous way of saying that the parents are still dopes...

“New one man.”

Level 4

Location hidden

#10 Dec 4, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>If this is true, then the girl is not a dope. I guess the apple CAN fall far from the tree.

...Which is a circuitous way of saying that the parents are still dopes...
I haven't heard what the father has to say but the mother is super dope. She is definitely a contender for your award.

Level 9

Location hidden

#11 Dec 4, 2012
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't heard what the father has to say but the mother is super dope. She is definitely a contender for your award.
The mother is doing a great job in teaching her daughter the concept of personal accountability- NOT.

And if 'mom' keeps going on about it, she will ruin the girl's memory of the vacation.'Mom' is doing more damage than the dolphin- by a wide margin.

“New one man.”

Level 4

Location hidden

#12 Dec 4, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>The mother is doing a great job in teaching her daughter the concept of personal accountability- NOT.

And if 'mom' keeps going on about it, she will ruin the girl's memory of the vacation.'Mom' is doing more damage than the dolphin- by a wide margin.
I agree.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#13 Dec 4, 2012
From what I saw and heard during the interview it was nothing.
The same thing could happen at home with a treat being given to the family dog, no malice involved.
Good grief~~
The way they're carrying on you would think she had a chuck taken out of her arm, or lost a finger.
PoeNeedsFax

Butler, PA

#14 Dec 4, 2012
I bet the dolphins are secretly crooked Disney scumbag cops out to deliberately hurt chirren and implode America.

Level 9

Location hidden

#15 Dec 4, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
From what I saw and heard during the interview it was nothing.
The same thing could happen at home with a treat being given to the family dog, no malice involved.
Good grief~~
The way they're carrying on you would think she had a chuck taken out of her arm, or lost a finger.
The only thing 'lost' here is the family's dignity. The incident COULD have been a lasting memory of great times and family fun. Seriously, how many people can say they were bitten by a dolphin? What an awesome conversation piece...

Now, the entire world perceives the mom as a whiny pus bag looking for a payday to offset her own lack of parenting skills. Not much better than Casey Anthony if you ask me...

Sorry for the analogy, but who the eff lets their eight year old screw around with one of the world's great predators without close parental guidance? I would have been right next to my kids- the photo opp would have been at ZERO priority...

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#16 Dec 4, 2012
PoeNeedsFax wrote:
I bet the dolphins are secretly crooked Disney scumbag cops out to deliberately hurt chirren and implode America.
We are waiting on verification from Ron~~
HEY SEAWORLD SHOW US THE TAPES!!!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#17 Dec 5, 2012
Parent's should have paid attention to what the daughter was doing, with the bait....instead of the camera....

Level 9

Location hidden

#18 Dec 5, 2012
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
We are waiting on verification from Ron~~
HEY SEAWORLD SHOW US THE TAPES!!!
The dolphin trainers are probably crooked gay communist Hollywood pedophile jews.

“New one man.”

Level 4

Location hidden

#20 Dec 5, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>The dolphin trainers are probably crooked gay communist Hollywood pedophile jews.
The whole thing was a conspiracy. SW tagged the girl as she entered the park to be the one bitten for that day. The people who dispensed the dolphin food gave her a special tray that attracts the lone attack dolphin. It was the microchip in her wrist he was going after. Mom's right something has to change. And to think we thought the Cold War was over. Damn politicians. This is jimmy swagarts fault, if he hadn't contributed to the Obama/Romney campaign none of this would have happened and we could still be listening to 8-tracts... But noooo!

Level 9

Location hidden

#21 Dec 5, 2012
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole thing was a conspiracy. SW tagged the girl as she entered the park to be the one bitten for that day. The people who dispensed the dolphin food gave her a special tray that attracts the lone attack dolphin. It was the microchip in her wrist he was going after. Mom's right something has to change. And to think we thought the Cold War was over. Damn politicians. This is jimmy swagarts fault, if he hadn't contributed to the Obama/Romney campaign none of this would have happened and we could still be listening to 8-tracts... But noooo!
Upon realizing that the girl was not Kosher, the crooked corrupt gay hollywood jewish dolphin immediately let go of her hand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 16 min Tony 490,364
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr johnplustwomore 1,156,637
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr zazz 96,723
The alphabet (Jun '06) 6 hr Princess Hey 1,163
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Mothra 49,376
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 19 hr The Real Missy 17,711
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 19 hr Murph 70,624
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web