Age-by-age guide to your man's health

Full story: She Knows

With Father's Day, our thoughts naturally turn to the men in our lives. We love them and want them to be around for the long haul.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Memorial Hermann

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

I bet the paramedics on the fire trucks ask the driver to run red lights and siren when the doctor calls some of the posters' houses to give them their lab results. Floridat is too fat.

“I'm the Texas Dingbat.”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Seems that I'm talking out my azz AGAIN.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/160892/coloradans-...
Memorial Hermann

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

tired of silly
Tavares, FL
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#271Jul 25, 2012

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
After another round of Prednisone(for the 12 month in a row), I have to do something about my weight. I've been told by several Docs that it's next to impossible to lose weight while on it so I have to find some low fat alternatives.
Low fat is hard. I'm diabetic and so have to limit carbs, but I find limiting fats MUCH harder. I don't enjoy many of the low-fat substitutions (like ground turkey) so I eat mostly chicken, turkey and lean beef, but I've found that I'd rather do without some things than substitute, like burgers. Burgers at our house are a very rare event.:( Do you like salmon? I make salmon patties fairly often and we love them.

“I'm the Texas Dingbat.”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

I'm the ugliest narcissist I've ever met and the fattest.
Call Me Gorgeous

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Oh, a couple of someones are just sore because they lied and got proven wrong. Insert what Kathy Griffin says. You are probably too old to know.
Assassins Creed

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

I was hoping the Tavares blast took care of at last one of them. Pity.
Topazz

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

SpringTexasDingbat wrote:
Darwin let the board know that is you, Spooky. So childish. I would have expected that of Tired but not you, Spooky.
Sugar Cub

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Looked in the mirror, did you?

Tell the other old dingleberry that Houston is not Spring and Spring is not the Woodlands and the Woodlands is not Conroe. She obviously is very lost.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Sugar Cub wrote:
<quoted text>
Looked in the mirror, did you?
Tell the other old dingleberry that Houston is not Spring and Spring is not the Woodlands and the Woodlands is not Conroe. She obviously is very lost.
You live in Spring, TrailerTrash. In one of the ten ratty trailer parks that make up Spring. Give it up. Find another forum to spam with your lies, the truth is known here. Or better yet, get a job so you can move out of that rented tin can, or maybe even do something worthwhile in that horrible town you live in to make it a little better and not a place where gangs kill kids IN SCHOOL. Who cares what you do, just go play with your own kind in the trailer park. No wonder your mama hates you, you must be such an embarrassment to a parent.

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Loved reading this thread. Texas you are spot on about this Tavares poster!!

She never gives any factual information because she is a liar, liar, pants on fire!
Research Forest

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

I'm sure a person with size 7 underwear is not the fattest person you have ever come across.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Research Forest wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure a person with size 7 underwear is not the fattest person you have ever come across.
You know who you are. You've got nothing to prove. Ignore that Tavares troll!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Research Forest wrote:
<quoted text>
Not by any means the smalles either. Sounds to me like you've got a lot of junk in your trunk. What kind of wack case keeps talking about their underwear on a message board anyway?? That imaginary "spouse" not interested in your big butt?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

whoops.....smallest*
U of H

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Memorial Hermann wrote:
Here's how one of our posters tries to kill her imaginary husband. He left her long ago when she started wearing his size of pants.
Tired of Silly
Level 6
Location hidden
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#234Jun 1, 2012
Hanns-G wrote:
Does anyone know how to make Baked Mac & Cheese?
Also Baked Spaghetti?
I have eaten both of these, but never knew how to make it myself! Recipes Please? TIA
Two really easy dishes!
I make really old-fashioned comfort food mac and cheese the way my mother made it when I was a child.......with Velveeta!!! For a big ole pan of it, cook a lb. of macaroni as directed on the package. While it's cooking, cut up 1/2 of a big package of Velveeta into chunks (about 1 inch). When the macaroni's done and still hot, mix the "cheese" into the hot macaroni, add a splash of milk (or cream if you're feeling decadent)and mix it up. Put into a baking pan-I use an old pyrex deep dish casserole dish. Top with a package of pre-shredded cheddar cheese, whatever kind you like, I usually use the triple cheddar mix. Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes or til the cheese on top is melted and browned. Sometimes for a one-dish meal, I add diced ham or browned ground beef in with the mix.
Baked Spaghetti-you can do it with leftover spaghetti and sauce as someone else said.....just mix the sauce with the spaghetti, put in a casserole dish and top with mozzarella and/or parmesan cheese and bake. I make it for the first time around instead of using leftovers, usually, and I don't usually use spaghetti. I make baked ziti most of the time, but you really can use whatever kind of pasta you have around the house. Cook the pasta, add your favorite sauce, either home-made or jarred. I always put ground beef in this, so brown your ground beef and add to the sauce. Mix it all up well so the pasta is coated. I top with a layer of shredded (not the powdery stuff in a can, fresh shredded) parmesan and then a layer of shredded mozzarella. Bake til the cheese is melty and brown. Dang, I might have to make baked ziti this weekend, that sounds good!:)
Both of these dishes are great for working folks. They travel well for lunch at the office (just pop it in the microwave) and are easy to reheat for quick weeknight dinners. I tend to cook up a batch of a couple of things on the weekend so I have lunches and dinners for both of us for the week.
I have also rediscovered my crock-pot and do crock-pot dinners on weeknights......nice to come home from work and dinner is ready to put on the plates!
A half pound of noodles and half a large box of Velveeta. Please count the calories and turn yourself in to your doctor/dietitian.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

ewwww yuck! reading that post just made me barf

is she TRYING to give herself a heart attack?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Ozarka wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you PM someone instead of putting your business out in the street? That wasn't that long ago. You don't lose 50 lbs. overnight, especially at your age.
Sorry, TrailerTrash, I DID lose 50 lbs. Whether some pigfaced Texass trash believes it or not is irrelevant. I'll put whatever I want on a message board. At least I'm not making an ass of myself by thinking that a $500 "wardrobe" is something to be proud of or excited about. Why don't you kiss my lily-white ass, TRAILERTRASH?

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, TrailerTrash, I DID lose 50 lbs. Whether some pigfaced Texass trash believes it or not is irrelevant. I'll put whatever I want on a message board. At least I'm not making an ass of myself by thinking that a $500 "wardrobe" is something to be proud of or excited about. Why don't you kiss my lily-white ass, TRAILERTRASH?
Congrats on the weight loss. How big were you?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats on the weight loss. How big were you?
None of your business, Spazz. Suffice it to say I'm quite happy with my weight. Perhaps if you were happy with ANYTHING in your miserable life, you'd be less of a freak.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

awwwww Tavares troll is embarrassed of her former fatty state

lol soo sad!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min lily boca raton fl 1,073,404
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 25 min STM 483,129
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 1 hr who cares 2,917
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 45,612
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 1 hr Lon Spector 93
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Murph 70,392
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 5 hr LizW 17,553
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••