Father who was attacked by his 21-yea...

Father who was attacked by his 21-year-old son while on family...

There are 2 comments on the Daily Mail story from Jul 18, 2013, titled Father who was attacked by his 21-year-old son while on family.... In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Taylor Dwayne Harris learned his father, Leonard Harris, 52, was cheating on his mother and receiving text messages from another woman on July 7 The family were having dinner at Dave and Buster's restaurant in Orlando, Florida, where they were on vacation from Mississippi The son allegedly punched his father once in the face and the older man fell ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

My Milkshake

Spring, TX

#1 Aug 10, 2013
Let's get some new topics.
Boost

Spring, TX

#2 Sep 5, 2013
Are you going to let this board fail?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Aquarius-wy 1,459,821
The alphabet (Jun '06) 6 min Just Bev 1,691
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 62,343
News Doctor offering 'chelation therapy' has office ... (Apr '08) 7 hr IrulanCorrino99 11
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 9 hr IB DaMann 7,947
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 20 hr Princess Hey 19,229
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Wed zazz 98,274

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages