George Zimmerman's wife filing for di...

George Zimmerman's wife filing for divorce

There are 2 comments on the Yahoo! story from Sep 5, 2013, titled George Zimmerman's wife filing for divorce. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

George Zimmerman's wife filed for divorce Thursday, less than two months after her husband was acquitted of murdering Trayvon Martin and a week after she pleaded guilty to perjury in his case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

Lose 300 lbs of Ugly Fat

Spring, TX

#1 Sep 5, 2013
I'm sure the argument the night before where Shellie left and didn't come home was not the first fight they had. Remember George's story about how he shopped every Sunday night and they put on aprons and cooked for the week? Welcome to Fantasy Island. He makes up stuff that doesn't fly.
It's not just his weight. It's his lack of integrity.

Lebanon, TN

#2 Sep 6, 2013
oh well once he drops the excessive baggage he can always go on a diet, and hopefully he will have millions to go someplace nice and relax. YOU GO GZ...YOU DESERVE IT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Jimmy 1,442,098
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min Into The Night 61,772
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr ImaginaryFriend 73,718
The Cult of Trumpism 3 hr Look HERE 4
dont trust trump 3 hr Look HERE 9
News Tim Kaine in Orlando: 'Florida is checkmate' 4 hr So so true 2
Never VOTE "early"- all that info about Clinton... 5 hr Clinton Sneaks 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages