He got a real housecleaning: Nude maid steals $40,000

There are 20 comments on the May 27, 2008, South Florida Sun-Sentinel story titled He got a real housecleaning: Nude maid steals $40,000. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

A nude maid cleaned up good at a Florida man's home. The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office says the maid stole more than $40,000 from a Cheval home despite not wearing any clothes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 24
Next Last
hogs breath

United States

#1 May 27, 2008
dumdum never let a stranger into your home.
Melancholy Voter

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 May 27, 2008
"Sheriff's office spokeswoman Debbie Carter says the man told deputies he left the maid alone in the bedroom to clean."

What kind of idiot hires a nude maid and doesn't watch?
RACE

Boca Raton, FL

#3 May 27, 2008
Gee, where do you think she hid the booty??
bummer

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 May 27, 2008
I wonder what else she did for $100 an hour,..hmmmm
Sgt Friday

West Palm Beach, FL

#5 May 27, 2008
This case calls for a strip search. Easy, Muldrow! I got trained hands!
Booty

West Palm Beach, FL

#6 May 27, 2008
She hid the booty in the booty
Big Trouble

United States

#7 May 27, 2008
He should have cut his loses at 40K and kept his mouth shut. Now his wife will leave him and take half of everything that is left!
John from Boca

Hollywood, FL

#9 May 27, 2008
Does anyone have her number? I like the idea, our current maid is like 60 yrs and 250lbs.
hannah montana

United States

#11 May 27, 2008
please dont tell anyone. i'm so sorry.
what

Hollywood, FL

#13 May 27, 2008
insurance job??
Justifiably Bellicose

West Palm Beach, FL

#14 May 27, 2008
The loser deserved it. I don't condone her theft of it (she's scum for stealing) but he deserved it. What kind of idiot hires such a service? Do you want to burn money? Give it to ME.

$100 an hour to clean in the nude. Does anyone actually find it erotic or titillating to watch a woman CLEAN FLOORS and COUNTERTOPS and TOILETS IN THE NUDE?!

One would THINK that he would have hired her at that price so he could WATCH her... otherwise, what's the damned point?! So if that was the case, how did she get an opportunity to steal the jewelry?

I think he PAWNED the jewelry while wifey was away, and is now trying to frame the cleaning woman for the theft.
shina

Hollywood, FL

#15 May 27, 2008
Thats too funny, maid can't help herself she love to be nude clean
gotta laugh at schmuck

United States

#16 May 27, 2008
hahahahahahahahahah oui vey what a SCHMUCK!!!!!!!

Nude maid cleans house.. c'mon news, how about cleaned and screwed for the headline.

or Tee ts and bones took all the stones!!!!!

I hope the news reports a BOLO description on the suspect...was she armed with 2 38's or were they 45's???

Yeah this guy deserves the PUTZ of the YEAR AWARD!!!! what a great story....I got to call ems as I've pulled some ab muscles laughing so hard...
Nuff Said

Hollywood, FL

#17 May 27, 2008
Apparently the cleaning was secondary to this guy. Next time try the strip clubs....Idiot!!
Dan Maraschino

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#19 May 27, 2008
Melancholy Voter wrote:
"Sheriff's office spokeswoman Debbie Carter says the man told deputies he left the maid alone in the bedroom to clean."
What kind of idiot hires a nude maid and doesn't watch?
Thank you
Karl

Englewood, OH

#21 May 27, 2008
Desperate men and naked women...never a good combo. Nothing good ever comes from it! The guy would have been better off to just a hire a hooker and meet her at a sleazy hotel. The nutball is dumb enough to have a complete stranger come into his home for his little kinky fetish, he deserves to be taken.
Teed

Lake Worth, FL

#22 May 27, 2008
Next time keep you pants on with your wallet or use a credit card. Figures Hillsboro County!
SMG

Jupiter, FL

#23 May 27, 2008
That's what the guy gets for being a stupid pervert !!!
Mark

Miami, FL

#24 May 27, 2008
Hmmm... Where did she hide 40K worth of jewelry?
Boka

Bangkok, Thailand

#25 May 27, 2008
Rumor has it that the nude maid service is listed under personal deposits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min EasyEed 1,220,490
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min Hey now 52,864
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 34 min bunner 496,330
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 55 min Marley 71,687
News Muslims are their own worst enemy: My Word 2 hr A duck 5
Stroll down memory lane... (Jan '09) 9 hr Tazo 62,592
Montessori Schools (Jul '13) 12 hr Tazo 13
Let's Chat (Jan '12) Sat A duck 18,087
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]