Three die in apparent double murder suicide in Altamonte Springs

Three people are dead after an apparent double murder suicide at an Altamonte Springs assisted living facility. Full Story
pydo

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Jun 17, 2007
There's alot of information missing from this story. Age and medical condition just to name a few. Two paragraphs just doesn't cut it as an article for the news in my view.

I have heard something similiar to this regarding a husband and wife, whereas she had an untreatable medical condition who just wanted to end it to take away the pain. They apparently made the final decision together. Godbless them.
Forrest Trump

Mount Dora, FL

#3 Jun 17, 2007
pydo wrote:
There's alot of information missing from this story. Age and medical condition just to name a few. Two paragraphs just doesn't cut it as an article for the news in my view.
I have heard something similiar to this regarding a husband and wife, whereas she had an untreatable medical condition who just wanted to end it to take away the pain. They apparently made the final decision together. Godbless them.
I'm pretty sure if you want until later on or tomorrow, they'll be more info. You have to remember the Sentinel has to gather info just like everybody else. It's not that simple and people always seem to complain about not enough info. Just wait and be patient.
Forrest Trump

Mount Dora, FL

#4 Jun 17, 2007
"want" really meant "wait"

“Go Knights!”

Since: Mar 07

Philly/NYC burbs...

#5 Jun 17, 2007
I agree... OS has to gather facts carefully... Let the police do their job investigating what happened- and make sure no one else is in danger.

Plus, do you really want to have the names published before next of kin is notified?
Yawn

Clermont, FL

#6 Jun 17, 2007
assisted living? you mean nursing home? let them go...they had one foot out the door anyway...
Matthew

Tampa, FL

#7 Jun 17, 2007
Ok so first off this is Not the case of "a husband and wife, and that she had an untreatable medical condition who just wanted to end it to take away the pain. They apparently made the final decision together."
Also another news channel said "that her daughter Sandra was planning to take her back home." That also is a lie.

What I do know and that is the truth.
Last night my Girlfriend got to see my Grandmother for the first time! my grandmother could not stop hugging her while saying how well Ive done in finding the right girl, and how she is just sooo beautiful. After that she asked me if she could come to "the big day" when ever it shall come.
with a very big smile I told my grandmother I cant wait till you see us get married. The next morning my aunt left taking my grandmother back to her assisted-living facility.

Earily this evening I found out my Grandfather shot and killed my grandmother and also my aunt.

I will post more later after I collect myself.

My Gradmother Barbara wallace will still be at my wedding, there will be two empty seats for Barbara and sandra. I love you both
sad

Oviedo, FL

#8 Jun 17, 2007
Sorry Matthew.
robin

Israel

#9 Jun 18, 2007
you need to get the guns off the street people of central florida,too many shootings going on there, I count atleast 4 according to the paper today. The gov. in Fla needs to reign in the number of stores licensed to sell fire arms,stop allowing pawn shops and internet sales of weapons as well as gun show sales. The NRA is not your friend,,they only care about the rights of those to carry guns not about the victims who are shot and killed by them daily. The NRA is paid by the gun manufacturers who have a vestid interest in keeping guns in the hands of every Tom,Dick and Harry regardless if they are criminals or not! Central Florida is beginning to look like the OK Corral, and if something is not done to curb gun violence tourists will stop flocking to central florida, and everyone will lose!
rex

Austin, TX

#10 Jun 18, 2007
sorry jimmy
MISS CONCERNED

Lake Mary, FL

#11 Jun 18, 2007
Matthew wrote:
Ok so first off this is Not the case of "a husband and wife, and that she had an untreatable medical condition who just wanted to end it to take away the pain. They apparently made the final decision together."
Also another news channel said "that her daughter Sandra was planning to take her back home." That also is a lie.
What I do know and that is the truth.
Last night my Girlfriend got to see my Grandmother for the first time! my grandmother could not stop hugging her while saying how well Ive done in finding the right girl, and how she is just sooo beautiful. After that she asked me if she could come to "the big day" when ever it shall come.
with a very big smile I told my grandmother I cant wait till you see us get married. The next morning my aunt left taking my grandmother back to her assisted-living facility.
Earily this evening I found out my Grandfather shot and killed my grandmother and also my aunt.
I will post more later after I collect myself.
My Gradmother Barbara wallace will still be at my wedding, there will be two empty seats for Barbara and sandra. I love you both
OMG!! I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. THIS IS A SAD TRAGEDY. STAY WITH GOD. HE WILL NEVER PUT MORE ON YOU THAN YOU CAN BARE. I KNOW THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR, BUT THIS IS ALL I CAN OFFER YOU!! GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN YOUR TIME OF NEED!!
pydo

Blackshear, GA

#12 Jun 18, 2007
Matthew wrote:
Ok so first off this is Not the case of "a husband and wife, and that she had an untreatable medical condition who just wanted to end it to take away the pain. They apparently made the final decision together."
Also another news channel said "that her daughter Sandra was planning to take her back home." That also is a lie.
What I do know and that is the truth.
Last night my Girlfriend got to see my Grandmother for the first time! my grandmother could not stop hugging her while saying how well Ive done in finding the right girl, and how she is just sooo beautiful. After that she asked me if she could come to "the big day" when ever it shall come.
with a very big smile I told my grandmother I cant wait till you see us get married. The next morning my aunt left taking my grandmother back to her assisted-living facility.
Earily this evening I found out my Grandfather shot and killed my grandmother and also my aunt.
I will post more later after I collect myself.
My Gradmother Barbara wallace will still be at my wedding, there will be two empty seats for Barbara and sandra. I love you both
"Police: Man, 70, made tape before killings
A 70-year-old man upset that his children wanted to move his wife to an out-of-state nursing home shot and killed her, one of their daughters and himself in at the Altamonte Springs nursing facility where he ... " Orlando Sentinel

Here's the same story that shows your family problems. I think all of you need a family counselor.
Stanley

Austin, TX

#13 Jun 18, 2007
my whole Family is sorry.
Snizzlebop

United States

#14 Jun 18, 2007
Matthew wrote:
Ok so first off this is Not the case of "a husband and wife, and that she had an untreatable medical condition who just wanted to end it to take away the pain. They apparently made the final decision together."
Also another news channel said "that her daughter Sandra was planning to take her back home." That also is a lie.
What I do know and that is the truth.
Last night my Girlfriend got to see my Grandmother for the first time! my grandmother could not stop hugging her while saying how well Ive done in finding the right girl, and how she is just sooo beautiful. After that she asked me if she could come to "the big day" when ever it shall come.
with a very big smile I told my grandmother I cant wait till you see us get married. The next morning my aunt left taking my grandmother back to her assisted-living facility.
Earily this evening I found out my Grandfather shot and killed my grandmother and also my aunt.
I will post more later after I collect myself.
My Gradmother Barbara wallace will still be at my wedding, there will be two empty seats for Barbara and sandra. I love you both
This is SO tragic. My husband worked with your Aunt. She was loved and admired by so many people, she will be missed. Our love and prayers go out to you and the rest of your family members.
Laura Shine

United States

#15 Jun 19, 2007
Matthew, your grandmother is my second cousin, My mom's first cousin. I would like to express my deepest sympathy to you and your family. Please feel free to contact me shinelaura@yahoo.com.
Terry

Toronto, Canada

#16 Jun 25, 2007
Is this the death of Chris benoit, his wife and son?

“Cause Im as free as a bird now”

Since: Jun 07

Orlando, FL

#17 Jun 25, 2007
Terry wrote:
Is this the death of Chris benoit, his wife and son?
No but one murder-suicide is one too many.

It seems to be the "new" thing lately.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 min southerngirl 488,919
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Bluestater 1,125,494
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Earthling-1 47,488
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 2,534
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 9 hr Mary NY 25,914
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 hr zazz 96,518
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 12 hr Riverside 17,681
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]