Man accused of soliciting child sex c...

Man accused of soliciting child sex could have dozens of victims, FDLE says

There are 6 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Aug 14, 2013, titled Man accused of soliciting child sex could have dozens of victims, FDLE says. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Four victims have now been linked to an Altamonte Springs man accused of pursuing sex with children, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement said Tuesday - a figure that could grow into the dozens.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 14, 2013
disney does have a lot of freaks working for them. I recall some story of an employee or someone throwing feces into the crowd of the parade.
Rons Resume

Miami, FL

#15 Aug 16, 2013
Disney Loves Them wrote:
Nobody ever complain about me except when the lesbian security loser mention about my cross . I said very littler to her AND QUIT THE NEXT DAY . I work for Lynx after that . Surely they would not have hired me if this was on my employment record .
Was your Disney arrest on your "employment record"?

Kateyez
Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#20 Aug 16, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Joy, you filthy cow. Your filthy lie has been sent to our attorney. I'd sue you but you don't have anything but a stolen wheelchair, you dirtbag. Where's those ugly kids of yours, PIG? Still in foster care?
joys kids is far away from ur kiddie diddler hubby you silly ole cow how old are u now? time to change ur depends u prolly incontinent old hag

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#24 Sep 11, 2013
It Is Me Me Me wrote:
Was he a Walt Disney Homo Employee ? Disney loves freaks and criminals . Obama hung around homosexual bath houses and did cocaine . Some say he chased young boys around for sex like Republican Congressman Mark Foley did . I wonder if this freak works for Disney or will he run for another office again like Wiener and Mark Sanford ?? TWO PIGS !
Disney forced ABC to pull story on Disney's Pedophile Problem
ABC's Story on Disney's Pedophile Problem Gets the Spike
If David Westin, the president of ABC News, were to ask the magic mirror on the wall who was fairest of them all, the answer would disappoint him just as it did the wicked queen. Westin, a lawyer with no journalistic experience who took over the news division less than six months ago, already has badly tarnished what conservatives used to regard as the fairest of the TV network-news operations.
He is proving that there is some merit to the claims of leftists who maintain that the capitalists who control news-media companies can and do shape the way the news is covered. The leftists' claims were rooted in their ideology, not based on any concrete evidence of management's meddling in the news-rooms. Marxists, knowing how they would dictate to editors and reporters if they were in control, assume that capitalists must do the same thing.
I found out how wrong they were during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. The head of the Committee for a Free Afghanistan, knowing that I was on friendly terms with Leonard Goldenson, the chairman of ABC, asked me to inform Goldenson that a story ABC News was planning to air could jeopardize an important channel of aid to the Afghan freedom fighters. I discussed this with Goldenson. He agreed that would be an undesirable outcome. He said he would see what he could do about it, but it turned out that he could do nothing. He agreed with those who told him that it would be improper, even in this case, to violate the rule that management should not try to influence news coverage.
Ron, Ron, Ron. You know better than anyone that Disney fires anyone who behaves inappropriately with children. "TERMINATED DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE INTERACTIONS WITH CHILDREN. NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RE-HIRE". Those poor little girls you were ogling...and their poor parents. They weren't expecting the bus driver to be a dirty little perverted dwarf in the happiest place on earth. Oh well......since you've been fired and banned from even entering Disney property, the little girls are safe.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#25 Sep 12, 2013
Oddly, between Ron, the glutton from TX, and the retard formerly known as Joy, it's Ron that is presenting the himself as the sanest. I'd thought we'd never see anyone more effed up than Ron, and here we have TWO crackpots that are worse than him.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#27 Sep 12, 2013
Charles R Darwin wrote:
Oddly, between Ron, the glutton from TX, and the retard formerly known as Joy, it's Ron that is presenting the himself as the sanest. I'd thought we'd never see anyone more effed up than Ron, and here we have TWO crackpots that are worse than him.
Too true. It is really very sad that there are people out there who are MORE repulsive than Ron.........but now there's two of them, and they're having a cyber-love affair..........UGH!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Cheech the Conser... 1,510,606
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 12 min Into The Night 8,095
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,595
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr Murphey_Law 513,055
PJ And Friends (Jun '14) 7 hr Tootoo12 2
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 13,348
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 19,618

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages