Smiling dog's last day to live: she d...

Smiling dog's last day to live: she dies Sunday in Florida shelter

There are 5 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jul 20, 2013, titled Smiling dog's last day to live: she dies Sunday in Florida shelter. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Orlando, FL: This female girl is really special: she is very loving, sweet, and she just can't seem to stop smiling.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#1 Jul 20, 2013
Poor thing.

Somebody PLEASE go get her.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Jul 20, 2013
That's sad! Hope someone rescues her!

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#3 Jul 20, 2013
I knew I shouldn't have read this. We just took in a used in good condition doggie. Now we're up to three schnauzers. Small, medium and large. Glad they don't shed much. I hope someone rescues her.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Jul 20, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
I knew I shouldn't have read this. We just took in a used in good condition doggie. Now we're up to three schnauzers. Small, medium and large. Glad they don't shed much. I hope someone rescues her.
We had to put our dog down in April..it broke my heart, but she was ate up with cancer. Had surgery the vet told us would cure her and it just came back in full force. It was horrible. My husband and I said we are not getting another dog but I think if I saw one that was mistreated, or abandoned I would bring it home with me.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#5 Jul 20, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
We had to put our dog down in April..it broke my heart, but she was ate up with cancer. Had surgery the vet told us would cure her and it just came back in full force. It was horrible. My husband and I said we are not getting another dog but I think if I saw one that was mistreated, or abandoned I would bring it home with me.
They really can get to you, can't they.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 45 min Susanm 1,458,591
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 62,317
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr zazz 98,272
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 11 hr Maggie McGee 73,750
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Sun YIM 7,942
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) Sun Murphey_Law 512,863
News Hollywood hospital administrator quits after li... (Jul '08) Sun Catpeople 268

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages