First Prev
of 263
Next Last
DIANE E

Pittsburgh, PA

#5624 Jan 28, 2012
BITCH IS GUILTY AS SIN AND KARMA IS COMING FOR HER--BE AFRAID, CASEY, VERY AFRAID!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#5625 Jan 28, 2012
I'm glad you were there to see her commit the crime and could shed some light for everyone.
Its a mad mad world

Allentown, PA

#5626 Jan 28, 2012
Who ever really sees the murderer commit his/her crime? That rarely ever happens because the murderer doesn't want any witnesses. Evidence, facts, even strong circumstantial evidence, are what tie the perpetrator to his/her crime. He/she will lie, make up stories/ theories, and/or blame others including bogus assailants who don't exist. Although suspicious behavior and lying is not exact proof of guilt; it is still very telling when combined with all the evidence. An intelligent analytical jury is what's needed to comprehend the information presented to them; and to exact an intelligent and fair judgement and/or conviction.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#5627 Jan 31, 2012
You poor saps are all media W40r3z…you’ve all been brainwashed by the sensationalism of the media. Maybe she did it, maybe she didn’t. All you have is media guilt and ZERO common sense and intellect.
lindalu

Richmond, CA

#5628 Feb 1, 2012
cats rule wrote:
you have got to be kidding.what kind of mother goes out dancing and bar hopping when their child is missing????you idiot.not to mention she wont help the search team or the police.does this sound like a woman who wants to find her child?and what about all the lies she told?and all the stuff she stole from her grandparents, mother and friends.this woman is a full blown psychopath.and how many women go 31 plus days without reporting their child missing???hell my cat was missing for a few hours and my whole family was in the car looking for him.the only up side to this whole mess is that caylee is with god now and out of the hands of that crazy evil family...u make me sick.id like to meet you.just to punch you in the face
And gets a tatoo proclaiming shes living the good life, all the while she knows Caylee is dead. Casey murdered Caylee

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#5629 Feb 1, 2012
You're a media puppet.
maddy

Plant City, FL

#5631 Mar 30, 2013
this is so tru she deserves to get hit in the face multipule times!!!!!!!!!!
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#5632 Mar 30, 2013
You ain't maddy, fcking poser!
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#5633 Mar 30, 2013
BTW, this thread is S T U P I D !!!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#5634 Mar 31, 2013
It's been a long time since I've had an update on this thread. At this point all this is over, so I guess it is stupid and irrelevant now. My only point on here is that the law voted her innocent and we need to accept that and quit acting like we were there and really knew what happened.
southerngirl wrote:
BTW, this thread is S T U P I D !!!

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#5635 Apr 1, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
It's been a long time since I've had an update on this thread. At this point all this is over, so I guess it is stupid and irrelevant now. My only point on here is that the law voted her innocent and we need to accept that and quit acting like we were there and really knew what happened.<quoted text>
Gfy Dayz
Texas Not Tavares

Spring, TX

#5639 Aug 9, 2013
I'm sure someone will make this go POOF, but until then, ENJOY!
Waffle_Caasi

Spring, TX

#5641 Monday Apr 6
southerngirl wrote:
You ain't maddy, fcking poser!
Who cares? It's a few old women who have a troll playhouse where they go and come up with their next strategy to relieve people of their freedom of speech, right to speak out, right to their own opinion, and to try to get posters arguing. That's why I just state my facts without engaging other posters very much. I skip over the trouble makers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 263
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,219,993
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min OzRitz 52,839
News Is President Obama the Worst President in History? (Jun '10) 29 min positronium 4,688
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 54 min Red_Forman 17,680
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 54 min Red_Forman 12,423
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr ANGHARAD 496,298
Stroll down memory lane... (Jan '09) 2 hr Tazo 62,591
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 6 hr bunner 18,086
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]