i support casey anthony!!!

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#5596 Sep 6, 2011
Oh so you're a puppet? Awwww...how cute!
kelly

United States

#5597 Sep 6, 2011
No puppet, just answering the question is all.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Level 6

#5600 Sep 23, 2011
bubble wrote:
damm people need a life lol wow if u put as much effort into looking for work u might be almost a human
And here you are!
Teddy

Blairsville, PA

#5601 Oct 7, 2011
She is guilty as sin!!!!

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5602 Oct 7, 2011
God Bless Caset Anthony and her family. They have been through hell and back, and yet they have shown great strength and grace.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Level 6

#5603 Oct 7, 2011
Nuthutters46er wrote:
God Bless Caset Anthony and her family. They have been through hell and back, and yet they have shown great strength and grace.
Yes, hopefully that sadistic fictional character god will bless them. Nobody human cares about them.
Tired of Silly

United States

#5604 Oct 7, 2011
Nuthutters46er wrote:
I have sympathy for her family. For the baby killing slutpig, nah. May every day she lives be nothing BUT hell.

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#5605 Oct 7, 2011
Tired of Silly

United States

#5606 Oct 7, 2011
CayleeMarieAnthony05 wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/orlando-fl/TEIA95ST67LUOP5LJ
Caylee could still be alive.
She's with Elvis working at 7-11.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Level 6

#5608 Nov 4, 2011
back at cha wrote:
i like a threesome with amanda knox and casey anthony :-D
So you like the lowlife skanky kind huh? Well no shortage of that kind. Itís good to see you set your goals so low. All of your kind does that.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#5609 Nov 4, 2011
Why you people still here? Shows over, go home.
40 cal glock

Lawton, OK

#5611 Jan 3, 2012
wow you people never give up not gulity it's over casey anthony is free it's not going to happen like nancy the Devil grace said casey if your there keep your head up fu$k these inbread rednecks

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#5612 Jan 15, 2012
People have so much hate, they can't accept a simple verdict. People have tried to take her life! Let her decide how to live her second chance at life, if she screws up this time then she deserves what she gets. But let her be, she is NOT GUILTY.
40 cal glock wrote:
wow you people never give up not gulity it's over casey anthony is free it's not going to happen like nancy the Devil grace said casey if your there keep your head up fu$k these inbread rednecks

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#5613 Jan 15, 2012
Matt from Columbus wrote:
People have so much hate, they can't accept a simple verdict. People have tried to take her life! Let her decide how to live her second chance at life, if she screws up this time then she deserves what she gets. But let her be, she is NOT GUILTY.<quoted text>
And only Casey obsessed idiots keep dragging up old threads that have been ridden to death.

Level 6

Since: May 11

United States

#5614 Jan 15, 2012
Matt from Columbus wrote:
People have so much hate, they can't accept a simple verdict. People have tried to take her life! Let her decide how to live her second chance at life, if she screws up this time then she deserves what she gets. But let her be, she is NOT GUILTY.<quoted text>
Nobody tried to take her life. That's a lie.
southerngirl

Delaware, OH

#5616 Jan 15, 2012
got my red wings lol wrote:
<quoted text>hell yea there hott i dont care what they did i just want to hit it lol
Even if ya catch the herpes?
Jesse G is beautiful

AOL

#5617 Jan 15, 2012
Well I for one really dont give a shitt if Casey is guilty or not I think the pig needs roasted.then carved for the way she treated that Beautiful hunk Jesse Grund.
southerngirl

Delaware, OH

#5619 Jan 15, 2012
<quoted text>already got herpes :)
Too bad for YOU!!! Might as well tap it then...

Level 9

Location hidden

#5621 Jan 15, 2012
i think ideff sniff her before i went down just for fun lol
I don't own a Harley and I'm not a vampire.

Therefore: EEEWWW.

More power to you.

Any clots?
EXPOSE CRIMINALS

Knoxville, TN

#5622 Jan 15, 2012
Folks how many cops in Orlando Fl. were screwing Casey Anthony ? How many cops might know about Caylee death ?? You would have to be an idiot to trust a cop in Orange Co. Fl. Folks I don't know one cop WHO IS NOT A LIAR AND MANY ARE CRIMINALS . Read below :

ORLANDO, Fla.-- An Orange County sheriff's deputy was terminated for lying about a sexual relationship with the mother of a missing girl in the latest twist in a case continuing to grab the nation's attention.

Deputies recently discovered that Deputy Tony Rusciano, 24, was linked to Casey Anthony not long before her daughter was reported missing, Local 6 reported.

When Rusciano was questioned about knowing Casey Anthony, he initially told them that he met her at a party and barely knew her, Local 6's Jessica D'Onofrio said.

Rusciano was terminated on Friday after detectives looked into the relationship. He was fired for lying about it, police said.

Detectives did a forensic search of Anthony's computer and typed some keywords -- which led them to pages of chats between Rusciano and Anthony.

The pair did talk about Anthony's daughter, Caylee, during the chats, D'Onofrio reported.

None of the chats were apparently meaningful in terms of helping detectives find the missing 3-year-old.
Rusciano and Anthony had a sexual relationship, D'Onofrio reported.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RealDave 1,277,081
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 min dmtnt 502,193
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 58 min Bwad 19,072
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 54,547
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 1 hr Breezy _Soul 22,487
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 9,506
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 18,258
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages