i support casey anthony!!!
Towser

Niagara Falls, NY

#23 Sep 5, 2008
[QUOTE ..u make me sick.id like to meet you.just to punch you in the face[/QUOTE]

Lol...That's awesome! Like your style...
so sad

Longwood, FL

#24 Sep 5, 2008
one thing that i'm not sure if they done or mention is dna. with what they found the little girl has to have some type of doctor record that they can use to dna the evidence they have gather. Hair is like the grandmo said, the little girls hair is going to be in lots of places. Human remains has dna.
Joy

Phenix City, AL

#25 Sep 5, 2008
anybody who supports casey anthony is stupid and out of thier freaking mind they are just like her.
Ur A fcuktard

United States

#26 Sep 5, 2008
Towser wrote:
Holy Christ! Have you followed this case at all?
"lied here and there" Umm, she has lied about EVERYTHING! So have the grandparents.
I am amazed at how fucking stupid people can be sometimes. Did you not see the pictures of her smiling and "partying it up", days after her daughter went missing?
Are those the actions of a mother who had just had her only child "kidnapped?"
And all the DNA evidence they found in the trunk.
Means nothing right. Thats all just bullshit and lies from Law enforcement...Right?
Do some actual research on the case, think, and then post. Moron....
Brooklyn NY?
Isn't that where the Nanny is from, originally?
If you see her, tell her to bring Caylee back.

Yes, I seen all the pictures you posted of Casey partying just a short FEW days after Caylee was last seen.
Casey probably thought she was safe with Zenaida and there was a good reason that Zenaida couldn't call.
I'm sure she didn't consider it a kidnapping at that point.
Oh...good news from the science lab. E.Coli is a source for formaldehyde/chloroform combinations.
http://www.jbc.org/cgi/content/full/276/17/14...
"Crude extracts from E. coli expressing -diox-II were incubated in the presence of -carotene for 2 h. Then the compounds formed were extracted, and HPLC analyses were carried out. A, formaldehyde/chloroform extract".

Was there any spoiled food in the trunk at any time, by any chance?
Towser

Niagara Falls, NY

#27 Sep 5, 2008
Ur A fcuktard wrote:
<quoted text>
Brooklyn NY?
Yes, I seen all the pictures you posted of Casey partying just a short FEW days after Caylee was last seen.
Casey probably thought she was safe with Zenaida and there was a good reason that Zenaida couldn't call.
Oh...good news from the science lab. E.Coli is a source for formaldehyde/chloroform combinations.
"Crude extracts from E. coli expressing -diox-II were incubated in the presence of -carotene for 2 h. Then the compounds formed were extracted, and HPLC analyses were carried out. A, formaldehyde/chloroform extract".
Uhh, "Brooklyn NY?" If you could read you would see that it says BUFFALO NY. Another moron.

Nice try on the E. coli theory bullshit.

Now explain to me the web searches on chloroform. You seem to have forgotton about that. See,if we didn't know about them, you may have had an argument. But we do and you got nothing.

That along with the hair and air DNA destroys your argument. You just can't pick out ONE thing and try to run with it. You have to look at all of it, together...

So you could write that bullshit and completely disreguard every thing else we know? Really?

THINK before you post dumbass
craven moorehead

AOL

#28 Sep 5, 2008
lord of mrsa
Towser

Niagara Falls, NY

#29 Sep 6, 2008
Ur A fcuktard wrote:
<quoted text>
Brooklyn NY?
One more thing retard, she changed her story again. Guess you didn't hear. Try and keep up spanky...

"The story she gave them was she went to Jay Blanchard Park, Zenaida and her older sister, Samantha, and Samantha's three young children were there and they were driving a silver Ford whatever and one of them jumped her and the other one took the baby and took her and said,'Hey, this is the script."

So again, your "Theory" is blown to shit

Got something else to say stupid?
Ur A Fcuktard

United States

#30 Sep 6, 2008
Towser wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhh, "Brooklyn NY?" If you could read you would see that it says BUFFALO NY. Another moron.
Nice try on the E. coli theory bullshit.
Now explain to me the web searches on chloroform. You seem to have forgotton about that. See,if we didn't know about them, you may have had an argument. But we do and you got nothing.
That along with the hair and air DNA destroys your argument. You just can't pick out ONE thing and try to run with it. You have to look at all of it, together...
So you could write that bullshit and completely disreguard every thing else we know? Really?
THINK before you post dumbass
Air Dna? And you call me a dumbass? ROFLMAO!!

The E.coli tests aren't a "theory", cupcake.

Formaldehyde/chloroform combo compounds actually form when e. coli is incubated.(Rotten food in a hot closed trunk qualifies as incubation)

In other words, Formaldehyde/Chloroform compounds became "Air Dna", when E.coli (a bacteria that forms on food) was incubated (locked in a hot trunk)

That test is just as scientifically valid, actually more so, than your "Air Dna" test and it's endorsed by Copyright © 2008 by the American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. It's bonafide.

Can you tell me any cases in which your "Air Dna" has been qualified as evidence in a court of law?
I won't hold my breath.

If you would click on the link, you'll see that the testing performed by accredited labs, and is an accepted standard in the scientific community, jackass.
In fact, that was noted in 2001.

How long have the "students" at "the body farm" been working on perfecting their "air dna" tests?
Does the FBI to it at their lab, or just the body farm? Why not? Too experimental and not accredited?

I saw Dr. Daniel Spitz on Nancy Grace trying to dispute the validity of rotting food matter as a source of air contaminants.

Any time Dr. Spitz wants to meet with me and rebutt the findings of formaldehyde/chloroform compound formations from E.Coli, I'll be happy to have him.

Actually, I have much respect for Dr. Spitz and his father as both are respected Medical Examiners and scientistst from my state, but I happen to be right.

The hairs? I've YET to hear what TYPE of test was performed on the hairs. Can you tell us? More "Air Dna", I suppose?

You cannot hinge on evidence that's qualified by the media.

When a judge rules that an item has evidentiary value, I'll take it seriously.
You consider something valid because you heard it on the news. I'll wait until the "Experts" have their say. On the official record, where it actually matters.
Should it get to that.

Why do I think there were chloroform searches on the computer?
It could be any number of reasons, but the most logical would be because perhaps Casey had been chloroformed by someone in the fucked up company she kept.(Either to take her car, or for sexual pleasure/sex marketing) She hung out with some real winners. Full Sail scholars, rah rah rah.

She may have been searching for symptoms or effects that someone experiences after getting gassed with Cloroform to see if that was what had been happening to her.

Some of the losers in her newest social circle probably do that AND THEN SOME to the women that stoop to their level.

I'd wait for an INTELLIGENT response, but it is so obvious that you are incapable.
Ur A Fcuktard

United States

#31 Sep 6, 2008
Towser wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing retard, she changed her story again. Guess you didn't hear. Try and keep up spanky...
"The story she gave them was she went to Jay Blanchard Park, Zenaida and her older sister, Samantha, and Samantha's three young children were there and they were driving a silver Ford whatever and one of them jumped her and the other one took the baby and took her and said,'Hey, this is the script."
So again, your "Theory" is blown to shit
Got something else to say stupid?
No I didn't hear. I wasn't aware she was speaking publically.

Please be concise when addressing me, moron. Your verbal diarrhea makes no sense.

Whose quote is this?

""The story she gave them was she went to Jay Blanchard Park,"

I'll assume that "she" refers to Casey? Who is "them"?

Are you just a dicktard troll, or do you have something to lose at stake if the truth comes out?
Towser

Niagara Falls, NY

#32 Sep 6, 2008
Ur A Fcuktard wrote:
<quoted text>
Air Dna? And you call me a dumbass? ROFLMAO!!
The E.coli tests aren't a "theory", cupcake.
Formaldehyde/chloroform combo compounds actually form when e. coli is incubated.(Rotten food in a hot closed trunk qualifies as incubation)
In other words, Formaldehyde/Chloroform compounds became "Air Dna", when E.coli (a bacteria that forms on food) was incubated (locked in a hot trunk)
That test is just as scientifically valid, actually more so, than your "Air Dna" test and it's endorsed by Copyright © 2008 by the American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. It's bonafide.
Can you tell me any cases in which your "Air Dna" has been qualified as evidence in a court of law?
I won't hold my breath.
If you would click on the link, you'll see that the testing performed by accredited labs, and is an accepted standard in the scientific community, jackass.
In fact, that was noted in 2001.
How long have the "students" at "the body farm" been working on perfecting their "air dna" tests?
Does the FBI to it at their lab, or just the body farm? Why not? Too experimental and not accredited?
I saw Dr. Daniel Spitz on Nancy Grace trying to dispute the validity of rotting food matter as a source of air contaminants.
Any time Dr. Spitz wants to meet with me and rebutt the findings of formaldehyde/chloroform compound formations from E.Coli, I'll be happy to have him.
Actually, I have much respect for Dr. Spitz and his father as both are respected Medical Examiners and scientistst from my state, but I happen to be right.
The hairs? I've YET to hear what TYPE of test was performed on the hairs. Can you tell us? More "Air Dna", I suppose?
You cannot hinge on evidence that's qualified by the media.
When a judge rules that an item has evidentiary value, I'll take it seriously.
You consider something valid because you heard it on the news. I'll wait until the "Experts" have their say. On the official record, where it actually matters.
Should it get to that.
Why do I think there were chloroform searches on the computer?
It could be any number of reasons, but the most logical would be because perhaps Casey had been chloroformed by someone in the fucked up company she kept.(Either to take her car, or for sexual pleasure/sex marketing) She hung out with some real winners. Full Sail scholars, rah rah rah.
She may have been searching for symptoms or effects that someone experiences after getting gassed with Cloroform to see if that was what had been happening to her.
Some of the losers in her newest social circle probably do that AND THEN SOME to the women that stoop to their level.
I'd wait for an INTELLIGENT response, but it is so obvious that you are incapable.
Yawn...

Guess where LE was just a few minutes ago?
Yep, getting more evidence out of grampa Anthonys car.

Like I said, you got to look at the big picture stupid. E coli lol...good one, "logical explanations" for the searches...idiot

You're starting to bore me now. Let's talk in a day or two when we find out what the new evidence is. Though I have a feeling we won't be hearing much from ya...

Maybe you and mommy can become prison penpals...You would like that, wouldn't ya?
Ur A Fcuktard

United States

#33 Sep 6, 2008
so sad wrote:
one thing that i'm not sure if they done or mention is dna. with what they found the little girl has to have some type of doctor record that they can use to dna the evidence they have gather. Hair is like the grandmo said, the little girls hair is going to be in lots of places. Human remains has dna.
Most children are born in hospitals.

They do blood draws at the time of birth. Do hospitals store them in the state of Florida? I don't know. Perhaps. Perhaps they draw just enough for testing and discard any remaining.

As far as doctor records as a source of dna results, that's doubtful. The child doesn't have any rare medical conditions does she?
There might be a paternity test out there somewhere that gives limited information, but that's probably about it.
Towser

Niagara Falls, NY

#34 Sep 6, 2008
Ur A Fcuktard wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't hear. I wasn't aware she was speaking publically.
Please be concise when addressing me, moron. Your verbal diarrhea makes no sense.
Whose quote is this?
""The story she gave them was she went to Jay Blanchard Park,"
I'll assume that "she" refers to Casey? Who is "them"?
Are you just a dicktard troll, or do you have something to lose at stake if the truth comes out?
Holy christ man, read the paper! It's all right there stupid. I didn't just make that up out of thin air.You want me to rub you're tummy now for ya too?
The "truth???" you're kidding me right. Have you followed this case at all???
You're killin me here. You're one of the 4 people on this planet who still think Peterson is innocent too arn't ya...good luck with that
Ur A Fcuktard

United States

#35 Sep 6, 2008
Towser wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn...
Guess where LE was just a few minutes ago?
Yep, getting more evidence out of grampa Anthonys car.
Like I said, you got to look at the big picture stupid. E coli lol...good one, "logical explanations" for the searches...idiot
You're starting to bore me now. Let's talk in a day or two when we find out what the new evidence is. Though I have a feeling we won't be hearing much from ya...
Maybe you and mommy can become prison penpals...You would like that, wouldn't ya?
Dispute the validity of E.Coli causing chloroform compound formations.
You cannot, fcukstick because it happens. It happens in nature. It happens in labs.

Why wouldn't it be a logical explanation for the computer searches? I notice the media wastes no time throwing it out there, but don't put it in any kind of context.

Were there searches that inquired "how long someone should keep a chloroform soaked rag over a toddlers face"?

Or did the search inquire "How do I know if I've been chloroformed"?

The internet is a great research tool.

I've used it to self diagnose in the past. Not that I would run with a crowd that might spike my drink or gas me, but I've had other ailments that I've researched myself.

LE is over searching grampa's car huh?

Whey didn't they do that a loooooong time ago?
I think they should have searched all of the vehicles and the property from day one. Rule everything and everyone in the house out, so they could get on to other matters.

I'm sure I am starting to bore you.

It's probably most difficult maintaining a conversation with someone whose IQ registers above yours.(read=room temperature)

I'm sure reading comprehension is not your strongest suit.

Your meaningless insults are impressive.
A real debate team Captain, you are.
Ur A Fcuktard

United States

#36 Sep 6, 2008
Towser wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy christ man, read the paper! It's all right there stupid. I didn't just make that up out of thin air.You want me to rub you're tummy now for ya too?
The "truth???" you're kidding me right. Have you followed this case at all???
You're killin me here. You're one of the 4 people on this planet who still think Peterson is innocent too arn't ya...good luck with that
All I asked you was "Whose quote is this"?

If you know the answer, then answer. If you don't, then STFU.

I fail to see the significance in the rest of your other ramble, but whatever floats your boat, I suppose. Go drink another one.
Beth

Horse Cave, KY

#39 Sep 6, 2008
Remember the mom who said some one hijacked her car and took her kids and she cried and cried saying she didnt know where her kids were. Then they found her kids at the bottom of the lake. She knew where they were just like this little girls mom knows where she is. Whats wrong with this screwed up world? There are alot of people who would love to adopt these kids why are these people killing them.
Lisa

Pottsville, PA

#40 Sep 6, 2008
Towser wrote:
Holy Christ! Have you followed this case at all?
"lied here and there" Umm, she has lied about EVERYTHING! So have the grandparents.
I am amazed at how fucking stupid people can be sometimes. Did you not see the pictures of her smiling and "partying it up", days after her daughter went missing?
Are those the actions of a mother who had just had her only child "kidnapped?"
And all the DNA evidence they found in the trunk.
Means nothing right. Thats all just bullshit and lies from Law enforcement...Right?
Do some actual research on the case, think, and then post. Moron....
OK 1st of all..How do you know that she has lied about "EVERYTHING"? Do you know her personally? You don't know what she tells her lawyer or other people. Again, you're making ASSUMPTIONS!! We are being totally close minded regarding Casey and all of this. Let the girl have a FAIR trial, and leave her alone until she does.

2nd- Of course she was smiling if she was out at the club. You do go there to have a good time. Are we forgetting... Casey is only 22!!!! Thats what most people do at 22.

Last thing - I don't care what "assumptions" anyone makes about this case, all I am going to say is that you can tell Casey LOVED her baby girl no matter what happened..
Lisa

Pottsville, PA

#41 Sep 6, 2008
Lake Erie Princess_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your head out of the sand or from up your ass !
Chloroform in the trunk, decomposition in it, and DNA which is Caylee's ? Who in the hell killed Caylee, the tooth fairy ?
I cannot believe u posted what u did, unless u r, Cindy, George, Lee, or Mallory, or an alien who KNOWS nothing about this case. Geeez ! Give us a break !I hope they fry her like a potato chip for what she did to that baby !
- Heads not in my ass
- Chloroform doesn't mean shit, or they would have charged her
- Im not George, Cindy, Lee or Mallory.. I am Lisa..Thank you!
- I've read anything and everything on this case, and I believe we ALL have the right to be presumed innocent. Thats our right as an AMERICAN citizen.
- I surely do not hope that Casey frys!! No matter what has happened to Caylee, there is a story behind it, and NONE of you people know!! So leave the girl alone and let her live her life in peace!! Jeez!!
Lisa

Pottsville, PA

#42 Sep 6, 2008
ibetuallfeeldum wrote:
i think she is innocent as well until proven guilty! I dont think there wil be any jury in the entire united states that will give the girl a fair trial. everyone thinks they know everything and everyone being a forum troll thinks theyve cracked the case. let the fbi do their job and you do yours. NONE of you people including the devil herself nancy grace, have the power or authority to judge casey or any of her actions. of course the media is going to show nothing but bad horrible things about casey it is their job to trash slash and degrade anyone who becomes a story for them.
I totally agree.. Sad isn't it?
Lisa

Pottsville, PA

#43 Sep 6, 2008
Jerseygirl345 wrote:
The maggot monster is a murderer!! A defenseless child Murder.. That whole family Profiting on that child's violent death .They should lock that whole family up in the trumk of that car and smell that decomposition.
No one KNOWS if they are profiting.. again.. ASSUMPTION. And if they are it is not because THEY want to.. The media is the one OFFERING it. If someone offered you money I am sure you would take it too.

Oh and she has not even been charged with murder let alone guilty of it!! Damn you people amaze me!
Lisa

Pottsville, PA

#44 Sep 6, 2008
cats rule wrote:
you have got to be kidding.what kind of mother goes out dancing and bar hopping when their child is missing????you idiot.not to mention she wont help the search team or the police.does this sound like a woman who wants to find her child?and what about all the lies she told?and all the stuff she stole from her grandparents, mother and friends.this woman is a full blown psychopath.and how many women go 31 plus days without reporting their child missing???hell my cat was missing for a few hours and my whole family was in the car looking for him.the only up side to this whole mess is that caylee is with god now and out of the hands of that crazy evil family...u make me sick.id like to meet you.just to punch you in the face
Everyone is DIFFERENT! Not everyone is YOU!!! and not everyone goes searching for their cats in their spare time.

She is 22. So what if she went out dancing. Thats what you do at 22. Or are you that old that you forgot??

Casey won't help in any search because of the idiots out there with their stupid signs. Would YOU go out of your house if you have been threatened DAILY?? People want Casey dead for NO REASON!! NO ONE but God is 100% sure of what happened. And even if it was something that you are all ASSUMING then you have to look at all angles. You can't hate someone and want them dead because of what the media puts out there. Casey is 22. She has only been in the "spotlight" for less than 2 months and now all of a sudden everyone knows her. There are 21 and a half years of her life that she has lived that none of you have known her. So give her a damn break!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 24 min Fa-Foxy 198
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 43 min Megan 1,417,672
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr T-REX 513,464
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Heretic 61,014
News Sources: UCF baseball coach Jay Bergman harasse... (May '08) 13 hr Former Play 213
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 17 hr Milee 73,682
loan shark (Dec '11) 17 hr spotcred 32

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages