i support casey anthony!!!

Posted in the Orlando Forum

First Prev
of 263
Next Last
Lisa

Pottsville, PA

#1 Sep 5, 2008
C mon guys, give the girl a break now. I don't believe for one minute that Casey would harm her own child. She may have made mistakes, and lied here and there, but lets face it, making the ASSUMPTION that she is a murderer and listening to EVERY single word that the media throws out there does NOT mean that Casey is an awful person. You people are ready to chop her up and feed her to the dogs on media ASSUMPTIONS!! Let her be proven guilty (which she won't be) before you give all these NEGATIVE opinions! Give the girl a damn break! JEEZ!!! By the way, from the pictures I have seen, I think Casey looks like a great mother who loves her child. Have a great day everyone!

Lisa

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
boodles

Newburg, PA

#2 Sep 5, 2008
wake up, lisa

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Towser

Niagara Falls, NY

#3 Sep 5, 2008
Holy Christ! Have you followed this case at all?

"lied here and there" Umm, she has lied about EVERYTHING! So have the grandparents.

I am amazed at how fucking stupid people can be sometimes. Did you not see the pictures of her smiling and "partying it up", days after her daughter went missing?

Are those the actions of a mother who had just had her only child "kidnapped?"

And all the DNA evidence they found in the trunk.
Means nothing right. Thats all just bullshit and lies from Law enforcement...Right?

Do some actual research on the case, think, and then post. Moron....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rita

Tyler, TX

#4 Sep 5, 2008
Wow - Lisa sounds really "bright" - give Lisa a break: she needs it!
clueless lisa

Douglasville, GA

#5 Sep 5, 2008
Lisa wrote:
C mon guys, give the girl a break now. I don't believe for one minute that Casey would harm her own child. She may have made mistakes, and lied here and there, but lets face it, making the ASSUMPTION that she is a murderer and listening to EVERY single word that the media throws out there does NOT mean that Casey is an awful person. You people are ready to chop her up and feed her to the dogs on media ASSUMPTIONS!! Let her be proven guilty (which she won't be) before you give all these NEGATIVE opinions! Give the girl a damn break! JEEZ!!! By the way, from the pictures I have seen, I think Casey looks like a great mother who loves her child. Have a great day everyone!
Lisa
Lisa go take your meds- BTW does the funny farm know you are on their computer?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
candy

East Lansing, MI

#6 Sep 5, 2008
RIP Caylee. Another child killed by a parent, most likely, never to be found like Trenton Duckett, Sabrina Aisenberg, Aarone Thompson...

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#7 Sep 5, 2008
Lisa wrote:
Lisa
You say "Give the girl a damn break". Are you the one on 911 stated the car smelled like there was a dead body in the "DAMN" car?

You sound like Cindy Anthony!
Towser

Niagara Falls, NY

#8 Sep 5, 2008
"Evil is like a shadow. It has no real substance of its own, it is simply a lack of light.

You cannot cause a shadow to disappear by trying to fight it, stamp on it, by railing against it, or any other form of emotional or physical resistance. In order to cause a shadow to disappear, you must shine light on it." -S. Gawain

Shine your light little one, shine your light..

Help us bring you home.

Since: Oct 07

Erie, PA

#9 Sep 5, 2008
Lisa wrote:
Lisa
Get your head out of the sand or from up your ass !

Chloroform in the trunk, decomposition in it, and DNA which is Caylee's ? Who in the hell killed Caylee, the tooth fairy ?

I cannot believe u posted what u did, unless u r, Cindy, George, Lee, or Mallory, or an alien who KNOWS nothing about this case. Geeez ! Give us a break !I hope they fry her like a potato chip for what she did to that baby !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Erie, PA

#10 Sep 5, 2008
Towser wrote:
"Evil is like a shadow. It has no real substance of its own, it is simply a lack of light.
You cannot cause a shadow to disappear by trying to fight it, stamp on it, by railing against it, or any other form of emotional or physical resistance. In order to cause a shadow to disappear, you must shine light on it." -S. Gawain
Shine your light little one, shine your light..
Help us bring you home.
I agree and thank you for posting those beautiful, wise words.

Erie, PA

#12 Sep 5, 2008
PRO-LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>
You say "Give the girl a damn break". Are you the one on 911 stated the car smelled like there was a dead body in the "DAMN" car?
You sound like Cindy Anthony!
U know what ? It walks and quacks like a duck, so..........
it HAS to be blabber mouth, Cindy !

“God Bless America”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#14 Sep 5, 2008
The maggot monster is a murderer!! A defenseless child Murder.. That whole family Profiting on that child's violent death .They should lock that whole family up in the trumk of that car and smell that decomposition.
Towser

Niagara Falls, NY

#15 Sep 5, 2008
ibetuallfeeldum wrote:
i think she is innocent as well until proven guilty! I dont think there wil be any jury in the entire united states that will give the girl a fair trial. everyone thinks they know everything and everyone being a forum troll thinks theyve cracked the case. let the fbi do their job and you do yours. NONE of you people including the devil herself nancy grace, have the power or authority to judge casey or any of her actions. of course the media is going to show nothing but bad horrible things about casey it is their job to trash slash and degrade anyone who becomes a story for them.
Hey Goofball, If Scott Peterson, whose case was way bigger then this, got a fair trial from an imparcial jury, so will Casey.

"Innonocent until proving guilty" is a term that only applies to a court of law. This is a message board and all thoughts and opinions are protected by the First Admendement. Sooooo, we can write and think whatever the fuck we want. Got it?

As far as the Media showing nothing but "bad things about Casey", That's her own fucking fault. That's who she IS! The media isn't making this shit up.

She is a lier -
She is a thief -
She has NOT shown one bit of concern for the child
She has NOT tried to help law enforcment

Any anyone with half a fucking brain can see that Casey did not want the burden of being a mother any more(she said so herself)and murdered her child.

Do you really not see that Casey is a very sick girl? Look at her eyes. There's NOTHING there. Her sickness has taking her to places we will never ever know. She really does believes her "story". She HAS TO NOW. It's all she has...

Yea, this is all the "MEDIA'S" fault...

“You think you know.”

Since: Jun 08

Chicago Burbs

#16 Sep 5, 2008
ibetuallfeeldum wrote:
i think she is innocent as well until proven guilty! I dont think there wil be any jury in the entire united states that will give the girl a fair trial. everyone thinks they know everything and everyone being a forum troll thinks theyve cracked the case. let the fbi do their job and you do yours. NONE of you people including the devil herself nancy grace, have the power or authority to judge casey or any of her actions. of course the media is going to show nothing but bad horrible things about casey it is their job to trash slash and degrade anyone who becomes a story for them.
You know how many people I have asked about this case that knew nothing about it. She will be able to get a fair trial. Sure a change of venue will most likely be in order but this isn't being covered nation wide. Here in Chicago we hear very little about this case on the local news.

Erie, PA

#17 Sep 5, 2008
ibetuallfeeldum wrote:
You are a stupid idiot !
Shut your red neck mouth and crawl back in the hole u came out of !

Erie, PA

#18 Sep 5, 2008
Towser wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Goofball, If Scott Peterson, whose case was way bigger then this, got a fair trial from an imparcial jury, so will Casey.
"Innonocent until proving guilty" is a term that only applies to a court of law. This is a message board and all thoughts and opinions are protected by the First Admendement. Sooooo, we can write and think whatever the fuck we want. Got it?
As far as the Media showing nothing but "bad things about Casey", That's her own fucking fault. That's who she IS! The media isn't making this shit up.
She is a lier -
She is a thief -
She has NOT shown one bit of concern for the child
She has NOT tried to help law enforcment
Any anyone with half a fucking brain can see that Casey did not want the burden of being a mother any more(she said so herself)and murdered her child.
Do you really not see that Casey is a very sick girl? Look at her eyes. There's NOTHING there. Her sickness has taking her to places we will never ever know. She really does believes her "story". She HAS TO NOW. It's all she has...
Yea, this is all the "MEDIA'S" fault...
Oooops u 4 got one, and it IS important !
Casey did not report her daughter missing for 31 days, and even then she did not. Cindy made the 9 1 1 call.

AND with the mob mentality she has created at her
home, one of those people will most likey hurt her, and I bet it may be that ridiculous missing shirt she wears. She is a waste of oxygen.

Erie, PA

#19 Sep 5, 2008
ibetuallfeeldum wrote:
look at the poll created about her. 96 percent says she is guilty, before even being charged with the crime. she is entitled to a fair trial no matter what comes of it all in which she will not recieve because the media has made her out ot be a murderer.
I bet you think OJ was innocent too.
Do you help him LQQK for his wife's murderer ?

Erie, PA

#20 Sep 5, 2008
Jerseygirl345 wrote:
The maggot monster is a murderer!! A defenseless child Murder.. That whole family Profiting on that child's violent death .They should lock that whole family up in the trumk of that car and smell that decomposition.
Agreed ! Bright minds think alike !

PS Too bad they don't stone people to death like they did in Biblical times....

Erie, PA

#21 Sep 5, 2008
ibetuallfeeldum wrote:
Either u are Cindy, or
tonight your 'tard guard is off,
and does not know u r playing on the puter !
cats rule

Atlanta, GA

#22 Sep 5, 2008
you have got to be kidding.what kind of mother goes out dancing and bar hopping when their child is missing????you idiot.not to mention she wont help the search team or the police.does this sound like a woman who wants to find her child?and what about all the lies she told?and all the stuff she stole from her grandparents, mother and friends.this woman is a full blown psychopath.and how many women go 31 plus days without reporting their child missing???hell my cat was missing for a few hours and my whole family was in the car looking for him.the only up side to this whole mess is that caylee is with god now and out of the hands of that crazy evil family...u make me sick.id like to meet you.just to punch you in the face

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 263
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr ANGHARAD 496,346
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Laettner 1,220,527
News Is President Obama the Worst President in History? (Jun '10) 1 hr Reverend Alan 4,689
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Hey now 52,864
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Marley 71,687
News Muslims are their own worst enemy: My Word 6 hr A duck 5
Stroll down memory lane... (Jan '09) 13 hr Tazo 62,592
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]