State struggles with shortage of primary care docs

Full story: CBS 47 10
Darlene O'Neil just saw a doctor at a mobile health clinic for the first time in months after dropping her health coverage six months ago because she could no longer afford it. Full Story
Memorial Hermann

Spring, TX

#1 Jul 5, 2013
Most of the women with diabetes who post on here don't even try to cook healthy as by evidenced by their fattening recipes and lack of mobility. Then they get jealous of those here who still have all of their mobility and can walk the entire lengths of Malls and go on upper and lower levels. They think everyone shops at low end stores and cook with Velveeta and pork. Not so, girls. No pork or velveeta for me.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 6, 2013
Memorial Hermann wrote:
Most of the women with diabetes who post on here don't even try to cook healthy as by evidenced by their fattening recipes and lack of mobility. Then they get jealous of those here who still have all of their mobility and can walk the entire lengths of Malls and go on upper and lower levels. They think everyone shops at low end stores and cook with Velveeta and pork. Not so, girls. No pork or velveeta for me.
Hey fatgirl, you posted that you bought a whole new wardrobe for $500.00 Low end store for sure..........the Goodwill thrift shop is my guess. Where else could one purchase a whole wardrobe for $500??? That's the cost of 2 or maybe 3 outfits at a real store, fatgirl. And I hear that fatgirl clothes cost more because they use more material to cover your huge ass.
Memorial H 10 4 Texas

Spring, TX

#3 Jul 6, 2013
50% Fourth of July sale, so it was $1,000 worth of clothes. Do the math.
Also, got one item almost free because we had to wait for a price check.
Just lucky, I guess.

I guess you have no reading comprehension. I don't shop at Goodwill, not that there is anything wrong with shopping at Goodwill. I donate many items to a Men's Shelter that gives the clothes away from free. There's also containers at churches who donate clothes for free. Since you're an atheist and don't believe in church, you wouldn't know that.

In what world is a size 7 bikini panty BIG?

You are batting zero for zero.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Jul 6, 2013
Memorial H 10 4 Texas wrote:
50% Fourth of July sale, so it was $1,000 worth of clothes. Do the math.
Also, got one item almost free because we had to wait for a price check.
Just lucky, I guess.
I guess you have no reading comprehension. I don't shop at Goodwill, not that there is anything wrong with shopping at Goodwill. I donate many items to a Men's Shelter that gives the clothes away from free. There's also containers at churches who donate clothes for free. Since you're an atheist and don't believe in church, you wouldn't know that.
In what world is a size 7 bikini panty BIG?
You are batting zero for zero.
So your idea of a whole new wardrobe is about 5 outfits? And that doesn't include underwear, accesssories, or nightwear. You're a liar, fatgirl. A size 7 panty wouldn't fit on your big fat foot, and you haven't been outside your trailer in three years. You might donate your stained polyester muumuu's to Omar the Tentmaker, or maybe that's where you buy them, fatgirl. Your lies are catching up with you, Shamu.
Memorial H 10 4 Texas

Spring, TX

#5 Jul 6, 2013
I had already purchased everything else. Why don't you go stalk that other board where your dingbat personality lives and see what you can find.
Memorial H 10 4 Texas

Spring, TX

#6 Jul 6, 2013
You really are a goof. "Trailers" are against the HOA's here which are very stringent. Additionally, we have hurricanes, so a trailer is never a good idea and not allowed.

Just because life is dull in the ghettos of Orlando doesn't mean it is dull here.

How many people do you know with six figure incomes that have your low level of shop Walmart like you do? You're just mad because you and Mr. Silly Putty make less money in Florida and you've had to work in Pine Hills and Parramore.
That's not my fault.

I might respect you if you pretended you were a doctor instead of a CNA/Ward Clerk/Transcriptionist. No one believes you have an upper level degree.
You write on the same level as Honey Boo Boo's family. Some even think you might be male.

One time you say your kids are in graduate school. Another time they are getting their four year degrees to become doctors or attorneys. None are married. None have kids. According to you, they are roughly in the Gorge age range.

I know you love to brag. I'll give you another opportunity. Your only kids most likely are your dogs. No one would have sex with you three times.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7 Jul 6, 2013
Memorial H 10 4 Texas wrote:
I had already purchased everything else. Why don't you go stalk that other board where your dingbat personality lives and see what you can find.
HAHAHAHA you're too funny. Back pedaling, scrambling like the liar that you are, fatgirl. Put down the dozen Krispy Kremes and step away from the big chocolate cake, fatgirl!! You keep it up, you won't be able to fit in your new polyester tent from Wal-Mart.

“I'm the Texas Dingbat.”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#8 Jul 6, 2013
It's perfectly okay for me to stalk you by looking for every old post that I can twist into something negative and insulting. But, I can't handle when the tables are turned on me. Waawaawaawaawaawaa.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9 Jul 6, 2013
Memorial H 10 4 Texas wrote:
You really are a goof. "Trailers" are against the HOA's here which are very stringent. Additionally, we have hurricanes, so a trailer is never a good idea and not allowed.
Just because life is dull in the ghettos of Orlando doesn't mean it is dull here.
How many people do you know with six figure incomes that have your low level of shop Walmart like you do? You're just mad because you and Mr. Silly Putty make less money in Florida and you've had to work in Pine Hills and Parramore.
That's not my fault.
I might respect you if you pretended you were a doctor instead of a CNA/Ward Clerk/Transcriptionist. No one believes you have an upper level degree.
You write on the same level as Honey Boo Boo's family. Some even think you might be male.
One time you say your kids are in graduate school. Another time they are getting their four year degrees to become doctors or attorneys. None are married. None have kids. According to you, they are roughly in the Gorge age range.
I know you love to brag. I'll give you another opportunity. Your only kids most likely are your dogs. No one would have sex with you three times.
I realize you're really stupid in addition to being a housebound 1000 lb pile of lard so I'll try to use small words. You've re-opened five years worth of threads, stupidgirl. Yep, my kids got older and progressed in their educations during that time. You likely spent 5 years in the same grade at some ratty public school in BFE, TX, but my kids keep going toward their professional aims. Unlike you, I don't pretend to be anything. Only a psychotwat like you would pretend to be something on a message board. Or a loser who is ashamed of what they really are. I'm a nurse manager. I hold an earned MSN. My husband of 35 years is an advanced degree professional, his field is irrelevant to you and none of your business, fatgirl. At one time I did have high blood pressure and high blood sugars, I don't have them anymore and am on no medications for either one. Now, is your perverse curiosity about a stranger satisfied, or do you want to know when I last had a bowel movement? Now, take a good look at your pathetic life, fatgirl. You spend 20 hrs/day telling lies to strangers. People who don't care in the least about you and who laugh at you and your obvious lies and stupidity. Get up of your big old ass, fatgirl. Make a friend. See a movie. Take a walk. Or just go bother the other inbreds in BFE, TX and leave the rest of the world alone.
Six Figures

Spring, TX

#10 Aug 17, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
So your idea of a whole new wardrobe is about 5 outfits? And that doesn't include underwear, accesssories, or nightwear. You're a liar, fatgirl. A size 7 panty wouldn't fit on your big fat foot, and you haven't been outside your trailer in three years. You might donate your stained polyester muumuu's to Omar the Tentmaker, or maybe that's where you buy them, fatgirl. Your lies are catching up with you, Shamu.
I sleep in the buff.

And yes, I wear size 7 underwear.

I don't wear polyester. It's over 100 degrees here in the summer. Duh. Cotton, the fabric of my life.

I don't exactly how much the tab would be. We shop ALL the time. Spent 1,000 today.

You are just jealous because your kids are still sticking their hand in your wallet. You need to wean them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 min Murphey_Law 490,092
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min John Galt 1,152,951
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr kal 49,174
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Miles 70,587
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 6 hr Miles 17,702
Scott Mansfield granted new trial (Feb '09) 9 hr Whoah 32
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 9 hr Mary NY 26,138
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
CBS Sports 7:18 AM
Race to the bottom: Buccaneers have leg up in quest for No. 1 pick
NBC Sports 9:57 AM
Jaguars leaning toward starting Blake Bortles
NBC Sports10:07 AM
Jaguars 'leaning more toward playing' Bortles vs Titans - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 1:16 PM
Martin's Revival Crucial to the Bucs' Future