Florida - Birth Battle: Couple Says Surrogate Mom Won't Give Up...

By Grayson Kamm First Coast News JACKSONVILLE, FL -- A couple paid a First Coast woman to have their child because they couldn't conceive on their own. Full Story
Informed

AOL

#205 Jul 27, 2009
TOM wrote:
Who is next to go down Eugene?
Hey jabberjaw! Still no answer. I'm waiting!
TOM

Kissimmee, FL

#206 Jul 27, 2009
:)
WTF

United States

#207 Jul 28, 2009
Informed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey jabberjaw! Still no answer. I'm waiting!
Informed.......it's pretty clear by his latest response to you that I wouldnt worry about it. I have an idea who you are from reading SMO. Sounds to me that theese "threats" are just a bully tactic because you would not jump to his side. The simple fact that he needs to bully you at all to make you want to be on his side says alot. So let him talk all he wants. It realy didn't do much to help him in the begining of this debochle and unless he has knock down drag out proof to what he says your saposidly "going down for" I sure as hell dont think it will help him now.
TOM

Kissimmee, FL

#208 Jul 28, 2009
Read the Book complaint page 6 ee. Defendant SJE,her Co-defendant, and other non-party co-conspirators made statements upon which Plaintiff TJL reasonably relied. SMO post 31 10-11-2008 12:45 am. My atorney team made a copy.This time Matt is a wittness Dec 7 2006 letter.Gay man's Baby ???
Informed

AOL

#209 Jul 28, 2009
TOM wrote:
Read the Book complaint page 6 ee. Defendant SJE,her Co-defendant, and other non-party co-conspirators made statements upon which Plaintiff TJL reasonably relied. SMO post 31 10-11-2008 12:45 am. My atorney team made a copy.This time Matt is a wittness Dec 7 2006 letter.Gay man's Baby ???
First of all I am not going to buy your book. Second what the heck are you talking about "gay man's baby????? Who do you think is gay?
WTF

Jacksonville, FL

#210 Jul 28, 2009
Informed wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all I am not going to buy your book. Second what the heck are you talking about "gay man's baby????? Who do you think is gay?
How many co-conspiritors are there? Next thing you know he'll start blamming you guys for JFK, Katrina,and Michael Jackson. If I where you Informed I just sit back and just roll with it. I dont think you have a thing to worry about
Informed

AOL

#211 Jul 28, 2009
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>How many co-conspiritors are there? Next thing you know he'll start blamming you guys for JFK, Katrina,and Michael Jackson. If I where you Informed I just sit back and just roll with it. I dont think you have a thing to worry about
Thanks :) I'm not worried. I really don't know what the heck he is talking about. I don't think he knows either. LOL I think he has some dilutional thoughts (if you can call them thoughts) in his head. If he thinks that Gene is gay hehehehehahahaha ROTFLMAO he has got it totally wrong.

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#212 Jul 28, 2009
Law is Law wrote:
If the law states she can change her mind, then she has a full right to do that. The IP's should have made sure the contract was signed before any money went the other way. It the contract wasn't signed, then no money should have been sent and if they sent it anyway. Their fault!! If she refused to sign the contract, no inseminations should have taken place and no money should have exchanged hands. And they should have found someone else. While I don't place 100% blame on them, they screwed up BIG TIME!!! I side with the Surrogate Mom and I want her to know that I am on her side.
The fact that she cashed the deposit check should show that this is not a child support case. This woman does not need to keep this baby. Anyone that uses a child this way should be charged with some form of child abuse.
Informed

AOL

#213 Jul 30, 2009
I am me-deal with it wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that she cashed the deposit check should show that this is not a child support case. This woman does not need to keep this baby. Anyone that uses a child this way should be charged with some form of child abuse.
Get all the facts of the case and then you can maybe come to a conclution. Money wasn't the issue. The issue was that TL sent an email stating that he didn't want the child.
tom

Kissimmee, FL

#214 Aug 2, 2009
If you want to talk you can call my wife at home she can soften the blow.I CAN'T TALK YOU YOU!!The hearing is to close.She might work it out.Before it get out of hand on your part.You know you will lose BIG TIME. I hate to see your kids see this on TV.She has been perying for you,you will need it.
Informed

AOL

#215 Aug 2, 2009
tom wrote:
If you want to talk you can call my wife at home she can soften the blow.I CAN'T TALK YOU YOU!!The hearing is to close.She might work it out.Before it get out of hand on your part.You know you will lose BIG TIME. I hate to see your kids see this on TV.She has been perying for you,you will need it.
Who are you replying to?
TOM

Kissimmee, FL

#216 Aug 3, 2009
What will Josiah think about his mother, when he see the book and the movie? Will he hate you? I hope not !!! It is all in black and white. Your ad and Lee Co. Boy the reports will go nuts over this.After the hearing it is to late.
rukidding

Orange Park, FL

#217 Aug 3, 2009
tom wrote:
What you need is spell check and to go to your local jr. college and take a remidial english course!
rukidding

Orange Park, FL

#218 Aug 3, 2009
remedial
Informed

AOL

#219 Aug 3, 2009
TOM wrote:
What will Josiah think about his mother, when he see the book and the movie? Will he hate you? I hope not !!! It is all in black and white. Your ad and Lee Co. Boy the reports will go nuts over this.After the hearing it is to late.
Like I said before who are you replying to????? What is written here doesn't make any sense. Who do you think Josiah's mother is? This baffles me. Better yet who do you think Josiah's father is and what does this have to do with your court case?
JustMe

San Francisco, CA

#220 Aug 11, 2009
this is pretty interesting! So 08/10 has come and gone.... whats happening now?
tom

Kissimmee, FL

#221 Sep 27, 2009
The court case doesn't matter.This will be over soon.My friend told me it is all over for them. He is the one that had our book being sold worldwide in just 30 days he is so good. He told me that it will be a 3 part movie and that Paramount will be doing it.He also hold me that I will be up grading to a bigger and better house.Paramount will be useing this house for the movies. Yes there will be another book but not till this story is over.
tom

Kissimmee, FL

#222 Oct 6, 2009
WTF wrote:
<quoted text> Well you know Brianne the same could be said about your two cents also. Unless you are the judge or the lawyer for either side( if you are than oh boy are you gonna get it)your opinion has been formed like anyone elses. From reading about it or seeing it on the news or having it spoon feed to you by one or the other side. Now you are entitled to your own opinion just like I'm entitled to mine. Im just not choosing a side. I'm looking at this baised on info I have gottne off of websites. The news and certain surrogacy boards. Ive seen some pretty intersesting things come up in this drama. So my opinion is this......RETHINK YOUR GAMEPLAN TOM.....IS IT MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU TO SEE THE SOLE CUSTODIAL PARENT OF YOUR CHILD BE LOCKED UP IN JAIL THERFORE ROBBING YOUR CHILD OF ANY PARENT AND HOPE LIKE HELL THE COURTS LET YOU SEE THE CHILD(OH YOU WOULD ALSO BE DESTROYING HER OTHER KIDS LIFES BY THIS PATH TOO DO YOU CARE OR IS THIS SWEET REVENGE?)OR COULD YA SIT DOWN WITH COOL HEADS TRY TO BE THE BIGGER PERSON...STOP ALL THE SLINGING CRAP WORK OUT A DEAL TO RETURN THE 1500 THAT WAS PAID TO HER AND NEGOTIATE IN THE BEST INTREST OF BOTH PARTIES DAUGHTER. LET HER KNOW SHE'S LOVED ENOUGH THAT WE AS GROWN UPS WHOM CAME TOGETHER TO MAKE HER CAN COME TOGETHER WORK IT OUT SO SHE CAN BE COVERED WITH THE LOVE AND SUPPORT OF ALL SIDES WITH OUT HEARING WHAT SHE IS THAT AND HE IS THAT AND KNOW ALL!!!!!!!! Something to think about. or are we all just a little to far gone now and just want to be the one who is right? Damn all the consequences.....
Here it is on Wesh 2 news 9/10/07 after I lost I said I Quote Mark my words before this is over this will be the biggest TS baby scam in US history. I said it, it is in writing, and now it will be done!!I hope when it goes down her childern are in school, I would hate to have them see this. Yes it will be on TV,this time I can see her on TV.Hi Eugene you will be in my next book and movies 2 and 3 you are going to be a star.The ending was worth waitting for!!! My friend is waitting we will be on Oprah,Larry King and Dr.Phil show just to name a few!!!
tom

Kissimmee, FL

#223 Oct 11, 2009
What is hidden will be revealed!!! This surrogacy last surrogacy and your life!!! And more.A news show will be airing our story( book ) soon. That way you can tell them about my e-mail I sent you just one more time.Gene do you want to talk to them let me know we can put you on TV also. We will begain writing the movie the first of next year.
Concerned

Minneapolis, MN

#224 Oct 20, 2009
Does anyone here know who Barb in PA is?(posting #147)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min DEM1680stretchpants 1,144,177
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Stop Global Changing 48,588
Attorney, former GOP candidate Deon Long disbarred 2 hr the circus is in ... 1
Bush Family skims one % from Domestic Violence ... 3 hr shamefully 6
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr bunner 489,660
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr King George 96,563
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 9 hr LizW 70,529
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:20 am PST

NBC Sports11:20AM