Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likel...

Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

There are 98099 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Misssherriff

Saint Augustine, FL

#16914 Mar 22, 2009
Oh...I went off subject there for a second. I should be in church right now lol, went last night, may have to go tonight too.

Great Grandma Sykes must have a rule in her house that doesn't allow Smokey and Bandit to live 'inside'. Apparently, R&M are shacked up in a tent in ggma's yard with a porta potty! LMAOOOO
no wonder Smokey's fingernails are dirty hehe

After seeing that pic of ggma, I will Never have a recliner in or near my house! hehe

I will not join the 2pm cookout at the Haleighbug command center, betcha there will be more 'Breaking News' this afternoon.
Jenia

Hollywood, FL

#16915 Mar 22, 2009
Its Me Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't get it. I am trying to figure out what his sentence was from 2006, but he has more drug charges in 2008. He isn't in the DOC, I checked.
There is something very wrong here. I bet Putnam County SO hates the National headlights are on high beam, looking their way.
I am waiting on Hobbit to figure out that fella's drug record.
I don't get it either. I bet you're right about the attention being not welcomed. It's a totally different world there than what I live in. I know corruption is most everywhere anymore but it sure makes me stop and question everything anymore. These are my opinions.
Bless the children

United States

#16916 Mar 22, 2009
Jenia wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know who it would be but someone needs to look into all of bio dads violations and getting out of it. Higher up than a sheriffs office. Who would that be that could do that?
I think your right.

“Live through this!”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16917 Mar 22, 2009
Carma-CCD wrote:
Guy,
I logged on to My Space, please, how do I access
this hunk of junk? Do I key in his name "white
boy greg-greg page'?
Thank-you for your responses
$GETTIN MONEY$
28 / male
PALATKA

www.myspace.com/allaboutubabi
Jenia

Hollywood, FL

#16918 Mar 22, 2009
Guy In Tampa wrote:
Oh and BTW Misty sure is getting online where ever she is her last login on Myspace was today. Well its after midnight here so actually yesterday. It would not surprise me one bit if she has been on her as one of the trolls!
Nice to know where her heart and priorities are. IMO
Jenia

Hollywood, FL

#16919 Mar 22, 2009
Jasmine wrote:
Ofcourse she's not put in for custody,it's a play to the public,she has a donation center,she's begging for money.IMO She knows that photo of Haleigh is a verified school a/c of Haleigh falling off the monkey bars.The principal told Nancy Grace there was never any signs of Haleigh being abused.She can't support Jr on her own,she can't support the baby she has on her own.Ofcourse she has to go from talk show to talk show,people are stupid enough to send money to her.But,the make over her and her mom had made them look real nice,wonder how much that cost?
What's the matter you jealous of Crystal sure sounds like it. Maybe you are bio dads sister? IMO

“Live through this!”

Location hidden

#16920 Mar 22, 2009
And his booking pic...Well one of them.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.asp...

POSSESSION OF CONT SUBSTANCE
Charges Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
893.147-1 POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA M $11,004.00
893.13-7a5 MAINTAINING A DRUG DWELLING M $11,004.00
893.13-1a POSSESS EXSTACY (SCHEDULE II) WITH INTENT SELL DELIVER F $11,004.00
901.31 FTA / DWLSR M 1 $1,504.00
893.13-6a POSSESSION OF ECSTACY F $11,004.00
893.13-6a POSSESSION OF COCAINE F $11,004.00
893.13-1c1 POSS OF COCAINE W/INTENT TO SELL/DELIVER W/IN 1000 FT SCHOOL
784.07-2a ASSAULT ON LEO F $1,504.00
843.02 OBSTRUCTING OR OPPOSING AN OFFICER WITHOUT VIOLENCE
SALE/DELIVERY OF CANNABIS W/CONS. OR >20 GRMS

Type in Page for last name, Gregory for first.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/history.aspx

“Live through this!”

Location hidden

#16921 Mar 22, 2009
Misssherriff wrote:
Oh...I went off subject there for a second. I should be in church right now lol, went last night, may have to go tonight too.
Great Grandma Sykes must have a rule in her house that doesn't allow Smokey and Bandit to live 'inside'. Apparently, R&M are shacked up in a tent in ggma's yard with a porta potty! LMAOOOO
no wonder Smokey's fingernails are dirty hehe
After seeing that pic of ggma, I will Never have a recliner in or near my house! hehe
I will not join the 2pm cookout at the Haleighbug command center, betcha there will be more 'Breaking News' this afternoon.
There is going to be a 2pm cook out at the center? Possum or Gator? LOL j/k :)

Since: Mar 09

United States

#16922 Mar 22, 2009
Guy,

Sorry, I did finally access the page.
My theory is he cleaned up, just wonder if owns
a pair of Waders. I know how funny that sounds, doesn't everyone have a pair of finding boots in Florida? My theory is SHE did the job, she didn't want to babysit. When M said she put the kids in
separate rooms for separate videos, that raised a flag.
Politically Incorrect

Hancock, MD

#16923 Mar 22, 2009
tom wrote:
<quoted text>
you just replied , moron. You obviously read all my posts.
I realize you weren't addressing me, but I feel compelled to ask you:

Do you act like this in church...or would you? Do you understand, except for a few, to include yourself, this thread, and others that have to do with missing babie's, are hallowed...at least to me? None of us here know these people Haleigh loved. Honestly, we don't know those in our own family/neighborhood/school system/church pew/pulpit, either. The only one we can truely trust with our children, is ourself.

You can laugh and make fun of my post, or whatever makes you feel higher on the pedestal, than the rest of us...you can feel free to offer speculation (which is what even a "bullseye guess" will be, until we hear the evidence at the trial. OR you're welcome to leave us to our own devides, and go somewhere else, worthy of your presence. It's your choice.
Sami

North Little Rock, AR

#16924 Mar 22, 2009
Jenia wrote:
<quoted text>I don't get it either. I bet you're right about the attention being not welcomed. It's a totally different world there than what I live in. I know corruption is most everywhere anymore but it sure makes me stop and question everything anymore. These are my opinions.
I think you both mentioned this WBG as possibly being involved. Geraldo asked Ron if he was an informant. I think there was a reason for this question, this could be part of the reason Ron got off on his charges. Looking at the dates of WBG offenses, could it be that Ron narked on him? Misty is said to have been gone for 3 days prior to Haleigh's disappearance. What if she was with WBG. He would have already been angry with Ron suspecting he narked on him and became even more angry at Ron when Misty went back to Ron's house. It was said that the neighbor heard screaming from the trailer at approx. 2:30 and we heard Ron say, why did you let them take her......
Sami

North Little Rock, AR

#16925 Mar 22, 2009
Misssherriff wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Guy...lol
thought that was funny too!
...the enabling of parents for their kids these days is just beyond me. My parents would string me up no matter how old they are or get and certainly would not 'side' with a girl like Smokey, especially when a child in her care becomes 'missing'.
Smokey tries to act the 'innocent' skipping around so excited with glee to marry that POS and then when questioned she glances over at Bandit before responding with 'I dunno'.
The bashing of Crystal is annoying, all it takes is to Read and Not listen to what Miss Fancy spouts out. Watch Mike Galanos or chiahua, oops, Jane VM, they will correct a misinformed statement. Jane was not so wrong when she heard that Ron and Misty knew each other for 4 yrs. A friend of Ron's said they Knew Of Misty years prior but she did not 'hang' with the POS crowd because she was too young, then she grew up.
Ron is almost 9 yrs older, Misty just turned 17 in Dec 2008, does this show his mental health?
sure does! Ron is a pedophile, period.
Think Ron don't do drugs? Grandma Sykes claims 'Ron doesn't do drugs Around his children'....hmmm
Whoever said Ron talks out of both sides of his mouth is Absolutely Spot On...kudos poster!
Misssherriff, U GO Girl! I agree with ALL said.....

“Live through this!”

Location hidden

#16926 Mar 22, 2009
Jenia wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter you jealous of Crystal sure sounds like it. Maybe you are bio dads sister? IMO
If the cornrows fit. Its Crystal Cummings..LOL!

http://www.lcso.org/asp/inmatepublic/mugshot_...
Jenia

Hollywood, FL

#16927 Mar 22, 2009
justwhatithought wrote:
<quoted text>
okay. Tonight she goes on Germraldo and does state that she has seen Ronald hit both kids.(I just watched the rerun)A day or so ago she said on Nanny Grace that she had never seen him hit the children. Damn..Why lie? Lier spells Loser to me.
I agree. No need to lie. Maybe she meant that she'd seen him spank them before but no abuse until she left? Just saying because that was the way it was in my situation.
Sami

North Little Rock, AR

#16928 Mar 22, 2009
Nancy Grace Stinks wrote:
I'm I the only one that questions the conduct of Nancy Grace?
I was complelled to start this thread after the last interview this interview Aired March 16, 2009 with Ronald Cummings.
Nancy isn't a credible host on her own show!
Aired March 16, 2009
Nancy asked Ronald ". Now Ronald, how did it get so bassackwards that people construed it as them sleeping together in the same bed, Misty, Junior, your son, and Haleigh? How did that happen? How was that miscommunicated?"
Well NANCY if you would review your first interview Aired February 11, 2009 with Ronald or investigate the stories you report you would find this:
Aired February 11, 2009
GRACE: What is her description -- what scenario took place?
CUMMINGS: She got out of bed and went to use the restroom and came back to find that my daughter was not in bed with her.
GRACE: OK, what time did...
CUMMINGS: And the back door was wide open and she was -- and she was gone.
GRACE: Ronald, what time did she put Haleigh to bed?
CUMMINGS: She puts them to bed every night at 8:00 o`clock.
GRACE: At 8:00 o`clock. When she put...
CUMMINGS: And...
GRACE: When she put her to bed at 8:00 o`clock, did she also put to bed the little 4-year-old boy?
CUMMINGS: Yes, she did.
GRACE: OK. What time did she go to bed?
CUMMINGS: Approximately 10:30, 11:00.
GRACE: At 10:30, 11:00. At that time, was little Haleigh in the bed asleep with the brother?
CUMMINGS: Yes.
GRACE: And they all slept together in the same bed, correct?
CASAREZ: Yes.
GRACE: So sometime between 11:00 PM and 3:30 AM, Haleigh goes missing. Now, did she call 911?
CUMMINGS: No, she did not, not until after I was there. She tried to call me, but I was pulling in the driveway. So I asked her how come she was trying to call me, she needed to call 911. So she immediately called them then.
Excellent Post, You summed her up to a tee.....The way she treats her callers, guest, and own reporters is uncalled for. It would take one time for her to disrespect me like that and I would tell her to F--k right off........

“Live through this!”

Location hidden

#16929 Mar 22, 2009
Politically Incorrect wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize you weren't addressing me, but I feel compelled to ask you:
Do you act like this in church...or would you? Do you understand, except for a few, to include yourself, this thread, and others that have to do with missing babie's, are hallowed...at least to me? None of us here know these people Haleigh loved. Honestly, we don't know those in our own family/neighborhood/school system/church pew/pulpit, either. The only one we can truely trust with our children, is ourself.
You can laugh and make fun of my post, or whatever makes you feel higher on the pedestal, than the rest of us...you can feel free to offer speculation (which is what even a "bullseye guess" will be, until we hear the evidence at the trial. OR you're welcome to leave us to our own devides, and go somewhere else, worthy of your presence. It's your choice.
He goes to the Church of Trollology.

Troll: A depraved individual who sits in front of a computer all day and posts flames of an idiotic or pseudo-intellectual nature on public forums and private websites. Many of these trolls actually become emotional about what is said on the afore-said mediums and feel it is their duty to punish those who disagree with them. They too may pursue this object in an obsessive-compulsive manner. And touch there no no areas as they read their post.
Sami

North Little Rock, AR

#16930 Mar 22, 2009
Purple Sheeple Eater wrote:
<quoted text>
Her attitude and treatment, even of her own staff, is quite deplorable. Also, she acts as if she is the only person in the world to love their kids to the end of the earth, have a complicated pregnancy, give birth early, and do anything possible for their children. You were near 50 when you had them, complications were to be expected (and not exactly waif thin, Fancy..not that I would ever wish complications on a person!)
Well FANCY, I was 26 when I had my first, a year later, had my second, and I had early births and multiple complications with both, despite being a healthy person. And guess what? I may not have millions in the bank, I may not get to deride others on national tv, I may not have botox and plastic surgery that makes my eyes look like they will soon be on top of my head, but I had hard pregnancies, premature babies, and TONS of love for my babies, sans need to tell stories of chasing binkies down the sidewalk. Do you really think that makes you special? What parent wouldn't chase down an object their baby was attached to? Dam Fancy, you are nothing special and you are nasty to the wrong people! Wouldn't be surprised if someone slipped botchulism into your sweet tea and chicken salad, MISS FANCY!
Fancy thinks she's special because she treats her minions with disdain and chases a binky down the road, takes a pic of the kids, she's mom of the year for sure! EFF YOU NANCY! Plenty do more than you ON LESS and never get NOR WANT a word of thanks from the nation!
Purple, ALL soooo true and soooo funny, too. Pretty soon her eyes will be on top of her head. LMAO!!!
Kat

Coffeyville, KS

#16931 Mar 22, 2009
Carma-CCD wrote:
Guy,
Sorry, I did finally access the page.
My theory is he cleaned up, just wonder if owns
a pair of Waders. I know how funny that sounds, doesn't everyone have a pair of finding boots in Florida? My theory is SHE did the job, she didn't want to babysit. When M said she put the kids in
separate rooms for separate videos, that raised a flag.
What flag does putting two children in their own room to watch the movie they wanted to watch if they can't agree on one? Do you have children? If you do I can't believe you would even suggest that seperating children when they don't agree and letting them watch the movie they want to end the argueing would sound like something that raises flags. I'm not a Misty fan by any means but I just don't see what the "flag" is that doing something most parents (if they had the means) would do.

Since: Mar 09

United States

#16932 Mar 22, 2009
Guy In Tampa"]
$GETTIN MONEY$
28 / male
PALATKA
www.myspace.com/allaboutubabi
----------

Thank-you.

Does she have another bouncing friend? I seem to remember Cobra said in there's another guy she was seeing besides WBG?

Thanks
Jenia

Hollywood, FL

#16933 Mar 22, 2009
hobbit55 wrote:
<quoted text>
This one? ummmmm, after it was consolidated with another case and issuing a whole bunch of subpeona's for trial it was dropped.
2007-03-06 82 ANNOUNCEMENT OF NOLLE PROSEQUI
Something is very wrong in that neck of the woods. JMO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min flack 1,396,438
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min Patriot AKA Bozo 60,177
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 1 hr Trumpster 388
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr LizW 513,338
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr LizW 73,660
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 7 hr zazz 25,566
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 19,033

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages