Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likel...

Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

There are 98473 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#99896 Apr 27, 2014
I made a typo above. I meant to say that SS beneficiaries have medicare medical coverage (if they subscribe and pay for it) that covers 80% of their medical costs, NOT 20%. This does not include their drug copay costs unless they pay for a separate medicare drug coverage plan which also doesn't cover all of their drug costs. Just a typo. Sorry.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#99897 Apr 27, 2014
BTW 'Blue' Link.... Do you have any idea about Obama Healthcare Costs? My cousin in Ala who is retired from the Ala Public Schools System has a son in his 40s with a serious heart problem but has been unable to get approved for SSI benefits. Talk about a struggle, this poor guys' got one. My cousin has to take food and meds to him often.

He has no verifiable income to speak of, but has to work under the table for a little cash here and there doing whatever odd jobs he can just to survive. She said he said that the costs of the Obama Healthcare Plan was way out of his ballpark. But then, I don't have any idea as to what he/they might consider too expensive. Do you have any idea as to the cost of this plan for just one single person?

It was nice to see ya!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#99898 Apr 27, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanted to respond to this before now Zazz. I read many posts on other blog sites after Zimmerman murdered Trayvon Martin. I could NOT believe the utter venom, biggorty and hatred that was spewed at this boy and his parents by more than 50% of the majority who posted, every one racists and haters of the black race; when he did nothing but show up walking in a neighborhood at the wrong time against a madman who was hell bent on stalking and killing him; just a young man innocently carrying his little bag of skittles and arizona ice tea home to his little brother to share, walking in the rain with his hoodie covering his head.
Here we had a couple of middle-class black parents, both legitimately employed and working hard, trying diligently to raise their teenage son just like any other normal white couple would have been doing; he gets a coupla weeks suspension from school due to minor infractions (no arrests, mind you), and mother sends son home to father for those two wks to deal with him. Nothing out of the ordinary about this.
He takes an innocent walk to the store and back but on his way back is frightened to death (literally) by a white man with a gun following him. We will NEVER know what Zimmerman actually said to Trayvon during his threatening hunt for Trayvon or how he actually shoved his gun on Trayvon, as we have only the word of a known liar and bully. But we DO know that he killed him in cold blood and more than 50% of the majority of this country supported him in the murder of a helpless 17 yr old black boy who did NOTHING to provoke his killer other than try to get away from him and protect himself! But the people loved it, so much that he got away with it! Yet racist hatred doesn't still exist? Says WHO?
I agree with every word. This murder riles me as much as the murder of Caylee does.

I've never believed a word of what Zimmerman said, none of his various versions. It Trayvon had been white, Zimmerman would have been convicted.,

He claimed Trayvon saw his gun while he was on top of him. That means Trayvon had X-Ray vision.

I think Trayvon was afraid when he saw the drugged, drunken man stalking him. He was a kid and didn't know what to do. When Zimmerman accosted him, I'll bet he thought he was a pervert. I think he punched him to try to get away.

None of the scratches on Zimmerman point to his head being bashed. Hell, he didn't even require a band aid. We all know his nose wasn't broken or he would have gone to an ENT and had it seen about.

Interesting how they tried to vilify the unarmed boy who had no criminal record and chose to ignore the criminal past of Zimmerman.
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#99901 Apr 28, 2014
I've been trying to respond to this for an hour Zazz, but cannot get my post to go through. Refreshed the page several times and still can't. I'll have to get back to it later....
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#99903 Apr 28, 2014
This young man was torn to shreds by the racist biggots against him & his family, making HIM the criminal in his pitiful efforts to save his own life. He was hated just for being there, for being black, for being born, for wearing a hoodie when it was raining on his head; that's what hoodies are for!

Even I, having fought for the rights of blacks in housing & mortgage loan matters, and fought for them to keep their jobs after the garbage strike was won and over, which the white men took away from them after the sanitation jobs started to pay a living wage w/benefits; and after all I've seen that blacks have experienced just to gain 'one' little civil right;

I COULD NOT BELIEVE that so much bigotry, hatred, and evil white hatred of the color of a mans' skin, spewing venom at an innocent young black man still existed as I saw on the various blog sites; chomping at the bits to free Zimmerman, a cold bloodied killer of an innocent black man, digging up any excuse they could find to blame Trayvon for his own murder. THEN people want to spit fire at pathetic Jackson & Sharpton and PAST affirmative action rights when these people would be stepped over like a mangy dog starving to death every day of their lives if they had no FORCED civil rights. IN FACT, many still ARE, like Trayvon.

Did our so-called legal civil rights 'protection' render justice for Trayvon during his trial...? HELL NO. AGAIN, they put the black boy "in his place"; AGAIN the black boy & his family are made fools out of, and for generations to come, while OUR white courts and more than 50% of this country justify themselves any way they can with their black prejudices and hatred.

IMO, he flashed his gun at Trayvon almost from the beginning as he hunted him down like a rabid dog; and I KNOW he stole Trayvons death scream claiming it as his own. I have heard that death scream, the night my husband died, and it was NOT George screaming as he faced his death, IT WAS TRAYVON. LYING, dirty b'stard. NOW, racists say crap like,'oh well, look how much trouble he's been in since then.' OH REALLY? Like that pays for the cold-bloodied murder he committed against Trayvon Martin?
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#99904 Apr 28, 2014
Hello, ALL!

I didn't see anyone talking against Past Affirmative Actions rights. I know I was speaking of the present times. Also, wth does AA have to do with Travon's case or our currently employed sanitations workers?
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#99905 Apr 28, 2014
S/B Trayvon!
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#99906 Apr 28, 2014
You don't understand because you don't WANT to understand.

You can't make a connection between races, racists and the extremist repercussions they face because you're prejudiced against classes lower than you consider yourself, so much so that it galls you to the quick to even have to hear about them; past, present or future. You make me sick.

I hope the day comes that you have to hit the work force just to feed yourself, totally unprepared and uneducated; THEN you might learn what it's like to feel pain at being discriminated against from every angle and no one listens or cares. Shyt, I hope you don't even have transportation to get to the meager job you'll be able to get.

Crawl back under your rock, toad.
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#99907 Apr 28, 2014
lol, you're disgusting. You know nothing about me. I probably helped more people in need in my young life than you ever will, and that includes all races. Uneducated? Well, you're wrong again as I'm very well educated. I use to feel sorry for you when people came on here and called you out, but now I see why they did. You're a mean, hateful, spiteful, person, and you're a liar.

Level 8

Location hidden

#99908 Apr 28, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
This young man was torn to shreds by the racist biggots against him & his family, making HIM the criminal in his pitiful efforts to save his own life. He was hated just for being there, for being black, for being born, for wearing a hoodie when it was raining on his head; that's what hoodies are for!
Even I, having fought for the rights of blacks in housing & mortgage loan matters, and fought for them to keep their jobs after the garbage strike was won and over, which the white men took away from them after the sanitation jobs started to pay a living wage w/benefits; and after all I've seen that blacks have experienced just to gain 'one' little civil right;
I COULD NOT BELIEVE that so much bigotry, hatred, and evil white hatred of the color of a mans' skin, spewing venom at an innocent young black man still existed as I saw on the various blog sites; chomping at the bits to free Zimmerman, a cold bloodied killer of an innocent black man, digging up any excuse they could find to blame Trayvon for his own murder. THEN people want to spit fire at pathetic Jackson & Sharpton and PAST affirmative action rights when these people would be stepped over like a mangy dog starving to death every day of their lives if they had no FORCED civil rights. IN FACT, many still ARE, like Trayvon.
Did our so-called legal civil rights 'protection' render justice for Trayvon during his trial...? HELL NO. AGAIN, they put the black boy "in his place"; AGAIN the black boy & his family are made fools out of, and for generations to come, while OUR white courts and more than 50% of this country justify themselves any way they can with their black prejudices and hatred.
IMO, he flashed his gun at Trayvon almost from the beginning as he hunted him down like a rabid dog; and I KNOW he stole Trayvons death scream claiming it as his own. I have heard that death scream, the night my husband died, and it was NOT George screaming as he faced his death, IT WAS TRAYVON. LYING, dirty b'stard. NOW, racists say crap like,'oh well, look how much trouble he's been in since then.' OH REALLY? Like that pays for the cold-bloodied murder he committed against Trayvon Martin?
I can only agree, very well said.

Level 8

Location hidden

#99909 Apr 28, 2014
A wealthy man wanted to get married, but he was having trouble choosing among three likely candidates. He gives each woman a present of $5,000 and watches to see what they do with the money.

The first does a total makeover. She goes to a fancy beauty salon, gets her hair done, new makeup; buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much.

The man was impressed.

The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much..

Again, the man is impressed.

The third invests the money in the stock market She earns several times the $5,000. She gives him back his $5,000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much.

Obviously, the man was impressed.

The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money he'd given her.

Then he married the one with the biggest tits.
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#99910 Apr 28, 2014
Sami wrote:
lol, you're disgusting. You know nothing about me. I probably helped more people in need in my young life than you ever will, and that includes all races. Uneducated? Well, you're wrong again as I'm very well educated. I use to feel sorry for you when people came on here and called you out, but now I see why they did. You're a mean, hateful, spiteful, person, and you're a liar.
Sami, stop it.

This is ludicrous, ridiculous, utter nonsense and beneath my dignity. My health means more than this to me.

The old coot Donald Sterling and his ex black/mexican gal pal is more interesting than this bullshyt.....

And moving right along....
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#99911 Apr 28, 2014
zazz wrote:
A wealthy man wanted to get married, but he was having trouble choosing among three likely candidates. He gives each woman a present of $5,000 and watches to see what they do with the money.
The first does a total makeover. She goes to a fancy beauty salon, gets her hair done, new makeup; buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much.
The man was impressed.
The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much..
Again, the man is impressed.
The third invests the money in the stock market She earns several times the $5,000. She gives him back his $5,000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much.
Obviously, the man was impressed.
The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money he'd given her.
Then he married the one with the biggest tits.
he he.... now that is a scream! I love it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#99912 Apr 28, 2014
1/3

Jesus In Your Heart

"Tomorrow morning," the surgeon began,
"I'll open up your heart..."

"You'll find Jesus there," the boy
interrupted.

The surgeon looked up, annoyed "I'll
cut your heart open," he continued,
to see how much damage has been
done..."

"But when you open up my heart, you'll
find Jesus in there," said the boy.

The surgeon looked to the parents, who
sat quietly. "When I see how much
damage has been done, I'll sew your
heart and chest back up, and I'll plan
what to do next."

"But you'll find Jesus in my heart. The
Bible says He lives there. The
hymns all say He lives there. You'll
find Him in my heart."

The surgeon had had enough. "I'll tell
you what I'll find in your heart.
I'll find damaged muscle, low blood
supply, and weakened vessels.
And I'll find out if I can make you well."

"You'll find Jesus there too. He lives
there."
"Tomorrow morning," the surgeon began,
"I'll open up your heart..."

"You'll find Jesus there," the boy
interrupted.

The surgeon looked up, annoyed "I'll
cut your heart open," he continued,
to see how much damage has been
done..."

"But when you open up my heart, you'll
find Jesus in there," said the boy.

Level 8

Location hidden

#99913 Apr 28, 2014
2/3

The surgeon looked to the parents, who
sat quietly. "When I see how much
damage has been done, I'll sew your
heart and chest back up, and I'll plan
what to do next."

"But you'll find Jesus in my heart. The
Bible says He lives there. The
hymns all say He lives there. You'll
find Him in my heart."

The surgeon had had enough. "I'll tell
you what I'll find in your heart.
I'll find damaged muscle, low blood
supply, and weakened vessels.
And I'll find out if I can make you well."

"You'll find Jesus there too. He lives
there."

The surgeon left.

The surgeon sat in his office, recording his
notes from the surgery, "...damaged aorta, damaged
pulmonary vein, widespread muscle degeneration.
No hope for transplant, no hope for cure. Therapy:
pain-killers and bed rest. Prognosis:, "
here he paused, "death within one year."

He stopped the recorder, but there was
more to be said. "Why?" he asked aloud.
"Why did You do this? You've put
him here; You've put him in this pain; and
You've cursed him to an early death. Why?"

The Lord answered and said, "The boy,
My lamb, was not meant for your
flock for long, for he is a part of My
flock, and will forever be.

Here, in My flock, he will feel no pain, and
will be comforted as you cannot imagine.
His parents will one day join him here,
and they will know peace, and
My flock will continue to grow."

Level 8

Location hidden

#99915 Apr 28, 2014
Sorry that's a little screwed up.
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#99916 Apr 28, 2014
Not so screwed up Zazz. It's beautiful. Is there more?

Level 8

Location hidden

#99917 Apr 28, 2014
Did you know...

In 1926, the NBC radio network made its debut.
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#99920 Apr 29, 2014
jrw wrote:
Wow some ppl are only here b/c they are nothing but trouble makers!!
Anne, WTF is wrong with you ?!??! Who made you BOSS of this forum ? My God, you have reared your ugly azz ways more times than one. You can't stand the fact that others opinions differ from yours, and YES, it is all here for ALL to see!! You have attacked so many posters here time & time again to where the forum just about died over you evil spew!! You have been on here over/ over under many different names starting shit....then you start w/ you pity parties about your life . Well, let me tell you this about that SUCK IT UP PHAT GAL, Get The Phuck OVER YOURSELF ..You hateful heifer.!!! You really have mental issues going on in that head of yours MISS KNOW IT ALL! You make me want to puke. Now, spew all the shit you want ,and while you're at it... round up some more pity tales as that is all you seem to have going on in your life !!
Oh you silly old goose. You don't even know what's been going on here. Ever since you retired and moved down here to Englewood, just a coupla miles or so from my house, obviously your mind has gone mushy. But that's what happens to some of these old folks down here in Englwood who dream about retiring to Fla but really can't afford too so they form their little cliques and spend their days lolling around Walmart I guess. Just to think, a few months ago I posted my phone # for you and invited you to meet me for lunch, my treat. I actually liked you. So much for that. Fare thee well old lady.

Level 8

Location hidden

#99924 Apr 29, 2014
Second suspect charged with murder in Holly Bobo case

Posted: Apr 29, 2014 8:48 AM CDT
Updated: Apr 29, 2014 4:29 PM CDT
Reported by Carley Gordon

DECATURVILLE, TN (WSMV)- Charges have been filed against a second suspect in the 2011 disappearance of nursing student Holly Bobo.

A special grand jury met Tuesday in Decatur County and returned indictments of especially aggravated kidnapping and first-degree felony murder against Jason Wayne Autry, 39, in Bobo's disappearance.

Autry is currently imprisoned at Riverbend State Penitentiary on an assault charge, and he is due for an arraignment Wednesday at 1 p.m.

Bobo was 20 years old when she disappeared outside her Darden, TN, home on April 13, 2011, as her brother saw her being led away from the home between 7:30 and 8 a.m.

The investigation picked up steam in February 2014 when agents from the TBI and FBI searched several locations in Decatur and surrounding counties, including the home and property of Zachary Adams in Holladay, TN, about 15 miles from the Bobo residence.

Adams, the only other person who has been arrested in the case, is also charged with especially aggravated kidnapping and first-degree felony murder. He faces an additional charge of coercion of a witness.

Adams appeared in court on Tuesday for the coercion charge.

Mark Gwyn, director of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, said Adams and Autry are longtime friends.

It was learned in court on Tuesday that Adams' brother told investigators he saw Bobo alive in Adams' home after she disappeared. Adams' brother plans on testifying against him during trial.

Adams is scheduled to be in court again on Wednesday.

Gwyn said the case remains active, and Bobo's body has not been found.

Gwyn said anyone who had anything to do with Bobo's disappearance will be brought to justice, and he encouraged those who have information to contact the TBI hotline at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/25377351/tbi-to-ann...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Grey Ghost 1,579,392
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr Murphey_Law 513,416
Song Title Game (Apr '15) 9 hr Princess Hey 704
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 19,689
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 9 hr Princess Hey 23,118
two words (Jul '10) 9 hr Princess Hey 28,193
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 13,398

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages