Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning. Full Story
King George

Seymour, IN

#99378 Apr 5, 2014
Sami wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi KG, thanks, for the links. I did see that vid yest. & read about the trafficking. Someone posted under the youtube pic. yesterday that this guys name is I. Rudd, I believe Relisha's bio father, but that could easily be a spin done by the mom and her family as I'm sure LE would know if it were. I know LE is holding pics and info close to their vest as they have to cuz if Relisha was there or at a train station as some are saying, then there would be a vid of her I believe. Also, there has to be a vid of the others who were said to be at the hotel where his wife was murdered. I don't doubt she was being trafficked. This pos mom said she often went and stayed with this grown friggen man and his invisible GD. By the Feb. 26th it was already her 5th day in a roll she missed school. Instead of sending her to school even then she gave her to Tatum on the 26th and that's where you see the two in a hotel. Even after she got notified from the school and CPS about Relisha's absences and her whereabouts, instead of taking her to school, she went to a meeting on the 5th of Mar. without her. IMO by this time she knew there was no Relisha and before the 5th she sent her sons to school, but wouldn't make this so called trust worthy guy she gave her daughter to bring her back so she could go to school? Get this, the mom, GM & bf saw Tatum continue to work at the shelter all the way until Mar. 19/20, there was no Relisha and they knew she wasn't at school. WTF???
This article says that on Feb. 26, when Tatum took Relisha to the hotel room, he had bought her a swimming suit, and told her they were going to a swimming party.
http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/investigation...

That was about the same time that the school started to question why she hadn't been in attendance for so long.

I think that something happened to Relisha on Feb. 26.

Do you know if there is anyone else claiming to have seen Relisha on March 1st other than Mom?
Sami

Howell, MI

#99379 Apr 6, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sami.
No one thinks it is one of these two missing children's bodies. A poster said it might be but I was respectfully disagreeing.
This is the case:
Posted: 4:00 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 16, 2014
Family hopes for death penalty for suspect accused of killing daughter, grandchildren.
DELTONA, Fla.—
Luis Toledo, who is accused of killing his wife, who disappeared in October, has now been charged with killing her children and tampering with evidence, officials said Thursday.
Yessenia Suarez, 28, and her two children, 8-year-old Michael Otto and 9-year-old Thalia Otto, were last seen on Oct. 23.
A grand jury indicted Toledo on Thursday in connection with the children's deaths even though their bodies have not been recovered.
"You can establish murder without the bodies," said State Attorney R.J. Larizza. "We hope and continue to be hopeful that we will find the bodies one day."
Investigators said Toledo admitted that while arguing with Suarez, he hit her in the throat with his open hand and she died from the blow.
Investigators said Toledo admitted to killing Suarez but said a friend killed the children.
Larizza explained his office had enough evidence to call in the grand jury to indict Toledo. He said there is more information about the case that he's not releasing at this time.
"There's statements that which I can't yet go into in great detail which indicate that all three are dead and that they were murdered," said Larizza.
Searches for more than a month around Deltona failed to turn up any sign of the bodies, but Larizza said the quest for more evidence continues.
"We hope to find more evidence. We continue searching for the bodies, and we'll continue to build the case as we go along," he said.
WFTV spoke to members of Suarez’s family who believe Toledo deserves the death penalty now that these additional charges have been added.
Suarez’s stepfather, Ruben Perez, said he still can't fathom how someone could kill two young children.
Prosecutors haven’t decided whether or not to go with the death penalty yet but Suarez’s family have already made up their minds.
“I think the death penalty is appropriate in this matter,” Perez said.
Suarez’s mother, Felicia Perez, said she’s glad justice is on its way.
“I miss them a lot, every day,” she said.
Channel 9 learned investigators said Suarez was the victim of domestic violence involving Toledo.
Authorities said Toledo and Suarez had been talking about separating and that Toledo was angry about some text messages he found on his wife's phone, so he showed up at Suarez's Lake Mary workplace, where he confronted and slapped her, according to investigators.
Suarez's family said the three disappeared just hours after that confrontation.
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/Family-ho...
GM Zazz & All, tks., for the link. I don't think I heard about this. How sick ppl are. My god, so he kills his wife and says oh well, I didn't kill the children a friend did. I'll never understand why when there is no doubt of a monster being guilty of a horrible crime like this that they aren't just sentenced to death asap and killed asap.
Sami

Howell, MI

#99380 Apr 6, 2014
King George wrote:
<quoted text>
This article says that on Feb. 26, when Tatum took Relisha to the hotel room, he had bought her a swimming suit, and told her they were going to a swimming party.
http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/investigation...
That was about the same time that the school started to question why she hadn't been in attendance for so long.
I think that something happened to Relisha on Feb. 26.
Do you know if there is anyone else claiming to have seen Relisha on March 1st other than Mom?
Hi KG, LE released an instagram with Relsha, her siblings and mom on it dated Mar. 1st. Myself, I originally thought it was one of those vids where you can talk and see the ppl you're talking to from other locations, even out of town, but LE said it is an instagram where they're together. iirc, he bought the lime, trash bags and shovel on Mar. 2nd.
King George

Seymour, IN

#99381 Apr 6, 2014
Found that Tatum had two FB accounts.
On one of them, he made this statement on March 28, 2014:
"This my fucking daughter too I'm not bringing her back all of y'all mind y'all business I'm not a bad guy "

The other (more used) account shows pics of Tatum with horses.
I bring this up because:
Casey Parsons said that Erica liked riding the horses at Nan's house.

Kyron Horman's father asked investigators to search a horse farm.

Lisa Irwin's father's credit or debit card was also stolen on the night that she disappeared. Jeremy found that the card had been used to make a transaction at a site where one could change their name. The site was said to belong to a couple who bred horses.
Sami

Howell, MI

#99382 Apr 6, 2014
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/before-re...
This precious childs hard life breaks my heart. She knew it was wrong and she wanted better, and she even begged to stay at others houses. She loved to do extracurricular activities, but was seldom there, cuz I'm sure her pos mother wouldn't take her. She loved so much, but is only a lil girl who had no love and protection from her own pos mother and family. Ugh, I could go on and on. I dunno, I just hope they find this baby alive somehow....someway.
Sami

Howell, MI

#99383 Apr 6, 2014
King George wrote:
Found that Tatum had two FB accounts.
On one of them, he made this statement on March 28, 2014:
"This my fucking daughter too I'm not bringing her back all of y'all mind y'all business I'm not a bad guy "
The other (more used) account shows pics of Tatum with horses.
I bring this up because:
Casey Parsons said that Erica liked riding the horses at Nan's house.
Kyron Horman's father asked investigators to search a horse farm.
Lisa Irwin's father's credit or debit card was also stolen on the night that she disappeared. Jeremy found that the card had been used to make a transaction at a site where one could change their name. The site was said to belong to a couple who bred horses.
Tks., Wow, I didn't see that fb post. What day did they find his body? They said it looked like he had been dead for a few days, so if he posted this on Mar. 28th, then this would be around the time he killed himself. I did see the pics with the horses. I remember hearing about so called Nans horses, but never heard them in the other cases. I would hope le has checked out the horse ranches Tatum went to.
King George

Seymour, IN

#99384 Apr 6, 2014
Sami wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi KG, LE released an instagram with Relsha, her siblings and mom on it dated Mar. 1st. Myself, I originally thought it was one of those vids where you can talk and see the ppl you're talking to from other locations, even out of town, but LE said it is an instagram where they're together. iirc, he bought the lime, trash bags and shovel on Mar. 2nd.
GM, Sami.
Thank you. I hadn't followed this case, so, I'm trying to catch up.
I read that (stepfather?) Antonio Wheeler was flaunting about $1000 on his FB page about the time Tatum took Relisha to the hotel room, and Mom was showing off about $4000 on her FB shortly after March 1.
Wonder what the unknown man in the video has to do with all of this?
King George

Seymour, IN

#99385 Apr 6, 2014
Sami wrote:
<quoted text>
Tks., Wow, I didn't see that fb post. What day did they find his body? They said it looked like he had been dead for a few days, so if he posted this on Mar. 28th, then this would be around the time he killed himself. I did see the pics with the horses. I remember hearing about so called Nans horses, but never heard them in the other cases. I would hope le has checked out the horse ranches Tatum went to.
A poster on Relisha's FB said that the horses belonged to Tatum's brother.
Found this thread on WS in which they discuss girls who went missing in the 70's and the connection to horses.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.p...
Sami

Howell, MI

#99386 Apr 6, 2014
Ya know, some want to blame the gov't agencies for this, but in the above article, it looks like Relisha lived better in the shelter than she did in her filthy, dangerous, homes and motels. Relisha's mom is the one responsible for her daughter missing imo. You can give a family anything and everything, but if their own mother doesn't have any motherly instincts, then the child will not be safe. Her mother was provided with a roof over their heads, food, clothing, free education and job training and the pos bf even lived there at the shelter with them. This is suppose to be a temporary housing situation and they did nothing to better themselves for their children in the 18 mos. they lived there or before. Yes, I believe all of her children should have been taken away a long time ago. When they saw this mother was a drug addict and was neglecting her children and even with all the free help she was giving she was doing nothing to make her children's life better, then they should have been taken away and she should have been kicked out of the shelter. Her and her pos bf. Another thing, when one is on gov't aide there should be mandatory drug testing for them and this would prove right there if they were fit to be a parent. She and the pos GM just won a $4k settlement, but you surely didn't hear of them out looking for a home for the children, nope, all you saw was name brand shoes, clothes and I'm sure drugs.
Sami

Howell, MI

#99387 Apr 6, 2014
King George wrote:
<quoted text>
GM, Sami.
Thank you. I hadn't followed this case, so, I'm trying to catch up.
I read that (stepfather?) Antonio Wheeler was flaunting about $1000 on his FB page about the time Tatum took Relisha to the hotel room, and Mom was showing off about $4000 on her FB shortly after March 1.
Wonder what the unknown man in the video has to do with all of this?
I don't believe anything the mom, aunts or GM has to say, but I guess it can be proven that the mom and gm each won a $4k lawsuit from a car accident. You sure didn't hear them say they were out looking for a home for the children knowing they were getting this $. I'm sure she would have still collected welfare, helping to supplement her rent, so she could have gotten them a nice house and furniture with that $. Also, I think I read the two youngest boys dad, her bf, was on disability or something.

Yea, I don't know about the man in the vid., but it's said that is at a train station. Also, like I said, I don't believe anything the family has to say, but the gm said, Tatum told her if anything happens to he or his wife that Relisha would be fine. If he did say this, I'm wondering why? Something did happen to he and his wife. I have some theory's but I dunno.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#99388 Apr 6, 2014
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW - I haven't read that! Everyone, PLEASE keep a look out as to the results of the DNA test on those remains. Quite frankly, I don't know how you all keep up with all of these different tragic cases anyway. I never see anything about them on cable news, nor in our local newspaper. Perhaps you all are fans of NG? I haven't watched her in over two years.
Here's some FREE internet publications I subscribe too, some that might be of interest to you Ponderings. Google those you might want to review, they are easy to subscribe too:

1) "New York Daily News - On Line Edition." Vast local and national news.(you will receive in inbox early every morning; updates current news throughout the day, just click on Heading "Daily News"). Click headings you have an interest in.
2) "CNN Morning News". Emailed in early morning; they also email Breaking News notifications all during the day. Click on the headings you have an interest in.
3) "The Real Deal". Is primarily big ticket real estate projects. I subscribe to the S Fl Edition, you can subscribe to whatever location you have an interest in.
4) "The Motley Fool". Is a very interesting site for money and stock market trends & projections, keeps you in the know. Renowned experts publish here.
5) "Inman News". Real estate matters large and small, also some other areas of interests.
6) "NBC News", emails their news headlines daily.
7) "ABC News", also emails news headlines daily.

I occasionally look in on but do not subscribe; they are NOT free and I refuse to pay for any on-line publication. 1) Global Real Estate Network Group; are linked into "Linked-In", which I am a member but refuse to pay subscription fees so I have limited access. They have big-time sponsors who give interviews, Warren Buffett, Bill Gates and others, still I just flat out ain't gonna pay to read them. P'ss on it. 2) The best Fla news I've found is the Orlando Sentinel; HOWEVER, you only get three free publications then you are required to subscribe. Other major cities in other states have some good internet publications but I'm not familiar with them. Good luck!
Sami

Howell, MI

#99389 Apr 6, 2014
King George wrote:
<quoted text>
A poster on Relisha's FB said that the horses belonged to Tatum's brother.
Found this thread on WS in which they discuss girls who went missing in the 70's and the connection to horses.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.p...
Tks., for the link. I do know that most equestrians are females. My friends daughter is a livid equestrian and he even said one thing about that sport is he doesn't have to worry about boys....lol

Also, horses are suppose to be good therapy for children with disabilities and many organizations will take children from low income homes to horse farms. Ya know I grew up in Detroit and we were not poor. We were a strong middleclass, however, the church (bus driver) took the kids horseback riding a couple times. My parents allowed my brother to go, but they didn't let me.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#99390 Apr 6, 2014
Sami wrote:
<quoted text>
GM Zazz & All, tks., for the link. I don't think I heard about this. How sick ppl are. My god, so he kills his wife and says oh well, I didn't kill the children a friend did. I'll never understand why when there is no doubt of a monster being guilty of a horrible crime like this that they aren't just sentenced to death asap and killed asap.
Sami, I read Zazz's post (above) about these horrible crimes and I believe this assh'ole did a lot more than just slap this woman in the neck. "Slapped?" I asked my son how would you kill someone by merely slapping them in the neck and he showed me how it's done. It's not a slap. The killer balls up his fist a certain way and hits the person a certain way on a certain spot on the neck and it breaks their windpipe and surrounding bones. The person immediately dies from strangulation due to lack of oxygen and broken bones that obstruct. This lying killer knew exactly what he was doing.

So he claims he did not kill the children, a friend did. So where's the friend? I agree. ALL killers should be immediately sentenced to death ASAP.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#99391 Apr 6, 2014
Sami wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just so horrible it's almost more than I can bear to think about.
Sami

Howell, MI

#99392 Apr 6, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just so horrible it's almost more than I can bear to think about.
Awe, Anne, I know, it breaks my heart. This poor lil girl was even asking, begging for help and there was nobody to help her. That pos mom cared more about her men and her drugs than her children like we hear way to often.

Who in the he-- were the other two guys and lady who were at the hotel with Tatum and his wife the ngt. she got murdered? Why would they go there instead of the house for even a meeting. I think if they find out what went on there, then they will get some answers and I'm sure they have a vid of those ppl.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#99393 Apr 6, 2014
Sami wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHa, tell it like it is Anne. Don't hold anything back now ya hear....
ROFLMAO.

Level 8

Location hidden

#99394 Apr 6, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Zazz, I adore Drew Barrymore, I think she is a true unique beauty, graceful and special; but I don't agree with her on this particular comment. I have never personally found any of my pains to become my greatest strengths; nor do I believe that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Duh.... Just like I don't believe that love conquers all. In a pigs eye! If love conquers all, it must be in the hereafter as it certainly isn't in this life. Just my own opinion....
Her parents were POSs. She raised herself from about 8 years of age. I think she credits her learning self reliance under those circumstances with making her into the woman she is today.

She was drinking and drugging from about age 12 and straightened herself out from that also.

My childhood hardships taught me a lot but I would rather have had a more loving upbringing. Regardless of what I learned, it left it's scars.

I certainly agree with you about love. Look what it did for L'Wren Scott.

Level 8

Location hidden

#99395 Apr 6, 2014
Sami wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and they should just shoot them so they can't whine about how "cruel and unusual" it is to inject them with drugs.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#99396 Apr 6, 2014
King George wrote:
<quoted text>
If I remember right, the baby belonged to a girl that was in the car with Hardy's son.
Now that I think of it, I think you're right KG; however, at the time it wasn't clear to me who the baby belonged too, whether it was her baby, his baby or 'their' baby, but I do recall there was a woman/girlfriend and baby riding in the car with Hardy's son. He's another rat-b'stard too. Little b'stard changed his name to some other mans' name, don't remember if he had himself adopted by this man or simply took his last name. Hardy must uv been a real piece a doo-doo towards his son and her mother to have allowed his blood son to be claimed by another man. Betcha there's a big ugly story there that we don't know and never will. Regardless, however it happened, this son ain't nothing but more trash from PC. Hardys' living legacy.

But no matter who that baby belonged too, it should have never been allowed to be given back to either Hardys' sperm-sire OR his girlfriend. I just don't get it; WHY aren't helpless children taken away from their bio-parent(s) the FIRST time they are apprehended with drugs. Meth, particularly is known to be very dangers and those two were traveling with a portable meth cook-out apparatus in his car? NO EXCUSE for leaving a child with either of these two pieces a shyt. OR ever giving the child back to either one. No doubt this childs' life is doomed too.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#99397 Apr 6, 2014
Ooops... I meant to say "HIS" mother, not 'her' mother... Sorry. I shoulda proofed it before I posted it. Duh....

VIC,((((((HELLO)))))) where the heck are you? Are you okay? Is all well on the home front? Hope to hear from you soon... like maybe today?

You too, Ponderings.... I hope you can use some of those internet news source outlets I posted for you. I have not read a newspaper in something like eight years; they're already outdated by the time you get them; also don't watch any news channels on tv, not when it's all right at your fingertips on the internet and continuously updated.

The Washington Post (on-line edition) is another fairly decent one too but I forgot to mention that one. I used to LOVE the Rocky Mountain News out of either Denver or Boulder; they were the best ever and had fantastic journalists who covered vast amounts of news from all over the country, but went belly up last year with no follow up as to where any of these journalists went.

And NO, I do not watch Nancy ; haven't watched her ever since she sucked up to Hardy & Ron (side by side) and IGNORED the first 911 call that was made to the PCSO at 2:13 a.m. and WHO MADE THIS CALL, and pretended that Mistys' call at 3:27 a.m. was the first and only call that was ever made reporting Haleigh missing. SHE is a former prosecutor? She knew better than to project this lie! WHAT A GAME THAT B'TCH PLAYED WITH THE VIEWING PUBLIC. IMO, she's another one whose headed straight for hell for her lies, tricks, schemes and devices. This is not what I wish on her, it's what I think.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,111,095
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 11 min southerngirl 487,747
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 1 hr Lon Spector 99
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr Lon Spector 246
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 2 hr Lon Spector 301
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Brian_G 46,845
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 7 hr HELL ON EARTH 25,874
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando