Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning. Full Story
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#99305 Apr 2, 2014
Vic wrote:
Eye, Are you okay? I haven't posted much cause school system went from Sat.school to letting the kids have a week off for spring break. Well got to go. Have a good day xoxoxoxo
I'm here Vic; thanks for asking. Been a little under the weather plus busy. The problem with the A/C went from bad to worse. What a hassle. Brian did all he could to fix it, no luck. Had an A/C Co out here yesterday morn, they almost had me convinced the whole unit was shot including the cooler unit outside and all had to be replaced, trying to convince me that some parts were obsolete and couldn't be purchased anymore. What a scheme!

Called the builder who built the house in front of this A/C Co repairman and had him explain his diagnosis to the builder who didn't fall for the bait and sent his own team out here and got both repaired by late yesterday. Nobody mentioned "bill" to me but I'm sure it'll be a big 'un since nothing was under warranty. It turned out to be the relay system causing the problems, whatever that thingie is. You might know the microwave went out yesterday, deader than a doornail. now I'm looking at getting it replaced too.'No rest for the weary'. Or a p'ss-pot full of money. Lordy, lordy.

Did the boys actually have to attend school on Saturdays or was this just something their school was tossing about? Hope you're enjoying their spring break!
Vic

AOL

#99306 Apr 2, 2014
Eye,

Brian knows alot more about a/c units now, may come in handy in the future. Good thinking calling the builder. He saved you big bucks. Now it's your microwave. ALways something.

I know your hurting all the time, sorry it's been worse. Praying for you,dear.

No the boys didn't have Sat. school. It went from that to a week off, didn't even get notified till late Friday afternoon. I had so many revised school schedules. We've not done anything special. We did rescue a poor turtle that had the misfortune of picking the wrong back yard to cross through trying to get to his pond. When we realized what the heck the dogs were going nuts over, they'd done had him/her on its back. NOw, none of them knew what to do with it. I got it across the fence and it was last seen headed toward the water.

Oh, baked three dozen gingerbread cookies in their toaster oven. It took me 3 hours, cause I had to bake them two at a time.LOL

Well hope you have a better day tomorrow,xoxoxoxox

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#99307 Apr 2, 2014
Sami wrote:
Hi All!
Anne & Ponderings, IA with you concerning the Ukraine & Russia. There is no reason for Obama to involve us in this and what is the 1st thing they did? Kerry ran over there with 2 billion friggen $. I doubt crazy Putin cares less what Obama says and he probably even cares less for Obama himself.
Yea, I feel so bad for those lives lost in that plane and the grieving families. Its really sad and scary that a plane can go poof and nobody knows anything in this day and age.
Zazz, I saw that story about those poor children. It's sickening to think about what those poor children endured by these evil witches. Ppl are just plain evil. Did you hear about missing 8 yr. old Relisha in DC. Her pitiful so called mother let her go stay with the janitor of the homeless shelter they were living at. This was approximately Feb. 26th. The mother never reported her missing and the school reported her many absences to LE and DFS and that's how this was discovered. The man she is with murdered his wife a few days ago and there is a vid. of him with poor Relisha entering a rm. at a hotel. Gosh, that vid. gave me the creeps and reminded me of poor Shaniya.
Hi Sami. I'm a bit behind due to being MIA so this may have already been posted.

While searching for her body in a park, they found the body of the man who kidnapped her. I'm sure he did horrible things to her and then murdered her. I pray it was a quick death and not a slow torturous one. Her body has not yet been found but they are not searching for a live girl but a dead one. So sad.

Level 8

Location hidden

#99308 Apr 2, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
I am beginning to understand why the families and loved ones of the 154 Chinese passengers and other passengers' families are accusing and screaming at the Malaysian officials and calling them liars who are withholding the truth from them. They could be right.
They are liars. They release false information and then "correct" it days later.

I think the Malaysian government knows exactly what happened and had a hand in it. An arm and hand in it. A whole body in it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#99309 Apr 2, 2014
Fire Judge Jurden for Letting Child Rapist Avoid Prison!

target: Superior Court of Delaware
signatures: 13,271

I'm sure y'all have heard of the stupid bitch judge who put a man on probation for raping his THREE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER because he is a rich DuPont. OMG, I just vomited a little in my mouth.

Please sign this petition. A person like this should not be sitting on a bench. Her being a woman compounds her sins.

If her 3 year old daughter or granddaughter were raped repeatedly would she feel the same sick compassion. I think not.

She needs to be stripped of her robe and gavel.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/572/063/fi...

This petition is to get the Delaware Supreme Court to fire Judge Jan Jurden for letting a confessed CHILD RAPIST Robert H. Richards IV avoid prison. She instead sentenced him to eight years in prison but suspended the sentence in lieu of probation.

She cited that he would have too hard a time in prison. Boo hoo. This heir of the DuPont family admitted to raping his own THREE-YEAR-OLD daughter. Let Delaware know that we don't condone two justice systems--one for rich child rapists and one for the rest of us. FIRE HER.

Level 8

Location hidden

#99310 Apr 2, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
I see where Mic Jagger gave L'Wren Scott a very decent and private burial service yesterday at Forever Hollywood Cemetery with approx. 60 people in attendance, in cooperation with Wrens' brother. IMO, this was very commendable of him, whether it was a PR move to clean up his reputation 'after the fact' or for whatever reason. It was the very decent and admirable thing to do. He sure didn't 'have' to do it.
A very rude 'no show' was Wrens' sister Jan, who had previously put up a big stink to have her buried in Roy, Utah near their adoptive parents, which was a lovely thought, but also where Wren knew no one since her high school days. Jeeez, her own sister stayed away? How would you live with that, unless there were unforeseen circumstances that would have forbidden your attendance? I wonder, were these three siblings blood related by birth from the same parents and all adopted to the same adoptive parents, or each individually adopted from different parentage?
I have another question. I am really confused about this: Why would you have a funeral service at a cemetery where you do not intend to bury the dearly departed? Huh...? Was her body transported to the cemetery in a casket for the service? It was announced that after the service, L'Wrens' body would be cremated. And disposed of how, where? Would she be having her ashes buried there, with a headstone?
I've never heard of such a thing, a funeral service at a cemetery but no burial. Why wouldn't you have the service in the chapel at the funeral home or in a church? Maybe I don't understand because in our family we don't do cremations, only burials. Does anyone have the answer?
I do. He's a hellofa good entertainer and excels at money making, but as a man, he's a SOB and worthless.

Her own sister wasn't allowed to attend. Don't know why she didn't go to court and take control of her sister's remains. Jagger's daughters, who were cruel to Scott when she was alive, were in charge of everything. If Jagger had cared about her he would have known the state she was in, if indeed she was suiidal.

Of course, just because LE claims it was a suicide doesn't mean it was. Murderers, especially professional ones are quite adept at making death appear to be a suicide.

Level 8

Location hidden

#99311 Apr 2, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
I see where Mic Jagger gave L'Wren Scott a very decent and private burial service yesterday at Forever Hollywood Cemetery with approx. 60 people in attendance, in cooperation with Wrens' brother. IMO, this was very commendable of him, whether it was a PR move to clean up his reputation 'after the fact' or for whatever reason. It was the very decent and admirable thing to do. He sure didn't 'have' to do it.
A very rude 'no show' was Wrens' sister Jan, who had previously put up a big stink to have her buried in Roy, Utah near their adoptive parents, which was a lovely thought, but also where Wren knew no one since her high school days. Jeeez, her own sister stayed away? How would you live with that, unless there were unforeseen circumstances that would have forbidden your attendance? I wonder, were these three siblings blood related by birth from the same parents and all adopted to the same adoptive parents, or each individually adopted from different parentage?
I have another question. I am really confused about this: Why would you have a funeral service at a cemetery where you do not intend to bury the dearly departed? Huh...? Was her body transported to the cemetery in a casket for the service? It was announced that after the service, L'Wrens' body would be cremated. And disposed of how, where? Would she be having her ashes buried there, with a headstone?
I've never heard of such a thing, a funeral service at a cemetery but no burial. Why wouldn't you have the service in the chapel at the funeral home or in a church? Maybe I don't understand because in our family we don't do cremations, only burials. Does anyone have the answer?
I have NEVER heard of such a thing. I wonder why he wants her cremated. Is it to prevent her later being disinterred?

Her sister was not allowed to attend.

Level 8

Location hidden

#99312 Apr 2, 2014
Sami wrote:
Yea, Ponderings & I still can't believe how they searched that dumpster. They put no tarp over it and actually had a live feed of them searching it in their friggen suit and ties. Didn't they try and say it was a sanitary napkin the dogs hit on? Experts said this was not true and even gave demonstrations of the dogs. All three dogs hit on the dumpster. The dumpster right behind Ron's trailer. What's even the chance of that if she wasn't put in there? IA, her body could have been moved several times by any family members/friends of the Cummings or Croslins. 45 min. isn't really all that far away, but still far enough from Ron's and/or not an area to be searched.
Trained dogs have NO trouble differentiating between human blood and a dead body. NONE.

Level 8

Location hidden

#99313 Apr 3, 2014
Vic wrote:
Very interesting posts by everyone. It took almost two months to get Haley Dunn's remains IDed. She was found across the road from Adkins grandmother's house and still no arrest. They still haven't released her remains.
What does it take to get these POS charged with the crimes everyone knows they've committed? I'll never understanding our judicial system.
Prosecuting attorneys want cases they can win, I can understand that but how many baby killers are walking around free to hurt again because these attorneys won't take the cases in front of a grand jury.
The POS boyfriend was raping Hailey and the POS mother knew it and was jealous. I can't believe both of them are not in a cell.

Level 8

Location hidden

#99314 Apr 3, 2014
Did you know...

... that today (Wednesday) is the birthday of Hans Christian Andersen (1805)? Hans Christian Andersen, a Danish author and poet, is best remembered for his fairy tales, some of which include The Little Mermaid, The Ugly Duckling, The Nightingale, and The Emperor's New Clothes. Thank you, Hans!

Level 8

Location hidden

#99315 Apr 3, 2014
"Flowers only bloom when they are ready. People are the same way. You cannot rush or force them open just because you think it's time. Be patient."

Timber Hawkeye

Since: Dec 13

Nitro, WV

#99316 Apr 3, 2014
zazz wrote:
"Flowers only bloom when they are ready. People are the same way. You cannot rush or force them open just because you think it's time. Be patient."
Timber Hawkeye
Go to bed sleepy head.

Level 8

Location hidden

#99317 Apr 3, 2014
More_ron wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to bed sleepy head.
LOL my dear Ron.

I zonked out when I put my kids to bed at 9, which was way too early for me. Me being awake now is a result of that.

Level 8

Location hidden

#99318 Apr 3, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
Actually, I don't see Mic reaping much from her estate, if anything. I understand there was no mortgage on the condo, which value was established last year at 5.8Mil so I highly doubt that value has suddenly jumped to 8Mil. I also see it as stigmatized since she killed herself inside the residence, which automatically devalues the property, so whatever it might have sold for probably won't bring near that much now. I hope it is worth more and brings in a high price.
In any case, if it's true that she owes approx. 6Mil.... do the math. What's left? Once a will is filed in probate it is wide open for any and all to submit their outstanding bills to the executor to be settled out of the proceeds of the estate. Some say that her corporation indebtedness cannot be settled in her personal estate. I don't know if this is true; I think it depends more on the directives she gives in her last will and testament.
I don't know if this is correct or not, but don't they have a 40% estate tax there? Right off the top. That's HUGE. Then there's the percentage to be paid to the executor of the estate; AND gigantic legal fees to the attys representing the estate and those filing against the estate. Meanwhile the costs of RE taxes, condo fees and utilities continues to drain the estate. Possibly for several years. So where's the beef? Maybe there won't be any. There might not even be enough left to pay all the indebtedness, legal and estate costs. Just my guess... She might have left Mic a dead duck with a big legal battle.
It will be interesting to see the outcome of this.
The corporate debts are not personally hers.

There is more to this than meets the public eye.

Jagger is a POS scandal who is using her death to embellish his sorry public image.

Making more money than God does not mean he is a good man. Or even a man. He's a POS.

Level 8

Location hidden

#99319 Apr 3, 2014
More_ron wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to bed sleepy head.
And my good man, why are you awake at this unGoldly hour? LOL.

Level 8

Location hidden

#99320 Apr 3, 2014
unGoldly S/B unGodly
King George

Seymour, IN

#99321 Apr 3, 2014
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW - I haven't read that! Everyone, PLEASE keep a look out as to the results of the DNA test on those remains. Quite frankly, I don't know how you all keep up with all of these different tragic cases anyway. I never see anything about them on cable news, nor in our local newspaper. Perhaps you all are fans of NG? I haven't watched her in over two years.
LOL, I can only take about 10 minutes of NG on any given day.
I think the best episode was the one in which Elizabeth Smart put NG in her place.
King George

Seymour, IN

#99322 Apr 3, 2014
Sami wrote:
Hello All!
Yea, Anne I hope you're doing ok.
This might have been posted already, but did you see where Ron tried to hang himself last mo.? I guess this was his 2nd attempt at suicide. I wonder if this was around the same time the skeleton remains of a child were found.
Went to the FB page supporting Misty, and it looks like he tried to commit suicide about a week before the remains were found.
Vic

Harrodsburg, KY

#99323 Apr 3, 2014
zazz wrote:
Fire Judge Jurden for Letting Child Rapist Avoid Prison!
target: Superior Court of Delaware
signatures: 13,271
I'm sure y'all have heard of the stupid bitch judge who put a man on probation for raping his THREE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER because he is a rich DuPont. OMG, I just vomited a little in my mouth.
Please sign this petition. A person like this should not be sitting on a bench. Her being a woman compounds her sins.
If her 3 year old daughter or granddaughter were raped repeatedly would she feel the same sick compassion. I think not.
She needs to be stripped of her robe and gavel.
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/572/063/fi...
This petition is to get the Delaware Supreme Court to fire Judge Jan Jurden for letting a confessed CHILD RAPIST Robert H. Richards IV avoid prison. She instead sentenced him to eight years in prison but suspended the sentence in lieu of probation.
She cited that he would have too hard a time in prison. Boo hoo. This heir of the DuPont family admitted to raping his own THREE-YEAR-OLD daughter. Let Delaware know that we don't condone two justice systems--one for rich child rapists and one for the rest of us. FIRE HER.
Zazz,
Thanks so much for posting link. I just signed it. ITA This judge should be thrown out. She should be ashamed but as my sweet ole daddy use to say, some folks have no shame in them.
Sami

Howell, MI

#99324 Apr 3, 2014
GM, KG, Zazz, Pondering, Vic, Anne & ALL!

Yea, I just saw that page for Misty/Croslin's yesterday. Isn't this his 2nd attempt at suicide? Wouldn't you think the Cumming's family would be out & about pushing to have these remains identified since they're said to be a child's?

lol, I watched JVM & NG last ngt. 1st time in probably a year. Funny coincidence as Pondering's just mentioned it too.

I hope everyone involved in whatever happened to poor lil Relisha are sent to prison, including her lying family. The GM was on NG saying she she told the school or cps to call Tatum concerning Relisha? Is that what she said? Also, she said she believes someone killed Tatum and possibly his wife. WTH is the matter with these ppl? I know she, the mama, the aunt, bf, etc. can be charged with obstruction of justice, and negligence, but I hope they get them on more than that. Isn't there a criminal negligence charge that holds a long prison sentence? Since they handed this baby over or sold her to this monster, maybe they can charge them with accessory to murder if she is found dead.....ugh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min DBWriter 1,189,526
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min SpaceBlues 51,354
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr T-REX 492,381
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Marley 71,156
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? (Aug '14) 5 hr Lon Spector 118
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 5 hr Lon Spector 312
What life is like for Casey Anthony (Jul '14) 5 hr Lon Spector 262
Let's Chat (Jan '12) Thu Bunner 17,949
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:38 am PST

ESPN 6:38AM