Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.
Comments
95,441 - 95,460 of 96,320 Comments Last updated Tuesday Jul 29
Sami

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Yea, Ponderings & I still can't believe how they searched that dumpster. They put no tarp over it and actually had a live feed of them searching it in their friggen suit and ties. Didn't they try and say it was a sanitary napkin the dogs hit on? Experts said this was not true and even gave demonstrations of the dogs. All three dogs hit on the dumpster. The dumpster right behind Ron's trailer. What's even the chance of that if she wasn't put in there? IA, her body could have been moved several times by any family members/friends of the Cummings or Croslins. 45 min. isn't really all that far away, but still far enough from Ron's and/or not an area to be searched.
Sami

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Ewe, ITA Ponderings, but the sad part is I betcha those children were cleaner than anyone of those nasty, drug headed, adults in and around that trailer. Heck, those poor kids probably got yelled at by Ron even if they made a lil mess. Heck, he and Misty probably sat them down in front of the tv every time they were in the trailer or made then stay outside and play like they had them outside that ngt and iirc Haleigh didn't even have a shirt on and it was getting dark and cool when Misty said she took them into eat. Oh, forget it, she didn't take them into eat. They were eating on the dusky, cool, porch iirc.

Also, didn't Ron's coworkers say Misty kept calling Ron that ngt. saying Haleigh was being bad or something? Who knows why she really kept calling him, but I wouldn't doubt they gave those kids drugs on occasion to keep them quiet and out of their hair. They all make me sick.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Sami wrote:
Yea, Ponderings & I still can't believe how they searched that dumpster. They put no tarp over it and actually had a live feed of them searching it in their friggen suit and ties. Didn't they try and say it was a sanitary napkin the dogs hit on? Experts said this was not true and even gave demonstrations of the dogs. All three dogs hit on the dumpster. The dumpster right behind Ron's trailer. What's even the chance of that if she wasn't put in there? IA, her body could have been moved several times by any family members/friends of the Cummings or Croslins. 45 min. isn't really all that far away, but still far enough from Ron's and/or not an area to be searched.
Yep! How ignorant WERE those so-called 'experts'????? The decomposing blood that cadavers are trained to pick up is from a deceased human body as a whole, not blood from a wound, etc. I got so fed up with that case, to be quite frank. I saw the live footage of those three dogs getting excited on that dumpster, and I went to bed that night completely confident that it would be a 'news-break' concerning this the following day. Nothing. Nada, Unbelievable!!!

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Sami wrote:
Ewe, ITA Ponderings, but the sad part is I betcha those children were cleaner than anyone of those nasty, drug headed, adults in and around that trailer. Heck, those poor kids probably got yelled at by Ron even if they made a lil mess. Heck, he and Misty probably sat them down in front of the tv every time they were in the trailer or made then stay outside and play like they had them outside that ngt and iirc Haleigh didn't even have a shirt on and it was getting dark and cool when Misty said she took them into eat. Oh, forget it, she didn't take them into eat. They were eating on the dusky, cool, porch iirc.
Also, didn't Ron's coworkers say Misty kept calling Ron that ngt. saying Haleigh was being bad or something? Who knows why she really kept calling him, but I wouldn't doubt they gave those kids drugs on occasion to keep them quiet and out of their hair. They all make me sick.
Over the past few years, by studying other horrible cases, it is just incomprehensible how many drugged up parents also drug their babies and children. And we all know it takes patience and sobriety to raise children correctly and safely, from crying, colicky babies to fighting toddlers and young children. And these scum bags are amateur pharmacists; they think they know just how much to always give them, but occasionally they overdose them and they die. Folks, this happens very frequently across the U.S.A.
Vic

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Very interesting posts by everyone. It took almost two months to get Haley Dunn's remains IDed. She was found across the road from Adkins grandmother's house and still no arrest. They still haven't released her remains.

What does it take to get these POS charged with the crimes everyone knows they've committed? I'll never understanding our judicial system.
Prosecuting attorneys want cases they can win, I can understand that but how many baby killers are walking around free to hurt again because these attorneys won't take the cases in front of a grand jury.
Sami

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Hi Vic, I know, its such a sad mess. Again, all of the strange activities surrounding Shawn the morning Haley was reported missing only means one thing imo. These mothers should have charges brought against them as well.

There is a case in DC where they're looking for a lil 8 yr. old who's been missing since Feb. 26. The school reported her missing and the mother never did, she actually said she was sick. The pos mother gave her to the janitor who worked at the homeless shelter she, her four children and bf were staying at. This janitor is now on America's most wanted for the murder of his wife, he just killed a wk. or so ago and for this missing 8 yr. old they believe he murdered. They have a pic. of he and the lil girl in a hotel. It broke my heart and reminded me so much of lil Shaniya. So helpless and nobody to help them as their own pos mothers give them off to a pedophile, monster. IMO this mother sold this poor baby just like Shanya's did. There are pics with her and her bf shopping and buying new items days after her daughter was gone and it was said by other resident there that he would give kids $20 bills, etc. The mother, GM, and aunt said they talked to the lil girl on the phone, but they are lying cuz it's believed the last time anyone saw her alive was on Mar. 1st. I can't wait to see all of these pos's arrested and charged with every charge possible. Instead of helping the PO find their loved one, a lil girl, they lied and lied. FU-- them, they can all rot in he--.
Vic

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Sami,

I read a couple of articles about this poor child. The mother is now pleading for her daughter's safe return. Your so right, they are POS.
They let the little girl stay with him on several times before, wonder if wife was going to call LE and that's the reason he killed her.

Of course CPS was involved several times with this family. Even going to the homeless shelter. Again, to late doing anything to save this child. Does this mother still have her other children?
Vic

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Eye,

Did you get AC going? Hope your getting your rest.xoxoxo

Thanks again for all your great advice.
Sami

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Hi Vic, no her other children were taken by CPS. They are searching the woods by the shelter where this monster was for some time on Mar. 2 after purchasing large trash bags, a shovel and lime. Ugh, it killed me to even type that. My god, this mother sold this poor baby, her own daughter for drugs and new shoes her and the rest of the family were seen sporting in pics right after Relisha was given to this monster. The pos mother even went to the school for a meeting concerning Relisha's absences on Mar. 5th or 7th and lied and said Relisha was sick and/or with the GM. LE believes she was already dead. The mother and GM gave them this monsters # and he acted like he was a Doctor. The mother, GM & Aunt even lied and told LE they spoke to her on the phone Mar 19th. Can you believe that evil, friggen, bs??? He was seen up until the 20th even at work at the shelter and Relisha was never with him. I think it's a good possibility he killed his wife who had filed divorce cuz she found out what he did and was going to LE. I know they will charge these POS with obstruction and I hope they charge them as an accomplice to murder too. This is so sad for that poor baby. I can't imagine what she went through and what was going through her poor lil head knowing her own mother gave her to this monster. It really breaks my heart.
Vic

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Oh Sami, my goodness, the picture of her walking hand in hand with this monster sent chills down my spine. I pray they find her little body and for all those responsible are held accountable.

THank God her brothers and sisters were taken away from these monsters. They all knew, her mother,boyfriend, her grandmother and nobody did anything to help her. It breaks my heart too.
King George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

GM, everyone.
I found two children who went missing in Volusia County 5 months ago along with their mother.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/fla-...

I doubt that the remains are those of either of these children, though, based on the description of the condition of the bag.
I read through a few different articles, and the man who found the bag places a lot of emphasis on how old the bag is, and how long it must have been there. He said that the land was indented under the bag, and a good deal of vegetation had grown around it. He also said that when he tried to move it, the bag fell apart in his hands.
Sami

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

GM ALL, oh Vic, I know, seeing that pic of that poor baby in the hotel just broke my heart. The poor lil girl had no way of knowing what was going to happen to her. So innocent and trusting, I mean how could she possibly think her own mother would give her to someone who would harm her. These rotten, evil, selfish, mothers should all rot in prison for the rest of their lives. I wouldn't be surprised if this coward killed himself. If not, I hope he is beat and raped 24 hrs. a day for the rest of his sorry azz life in prison.

KG, thanks for the info. I can't believe there is next to no news on these child's remains that were found. I just happened to come across it by chance. I wonder if there was an other evidence found with these remains.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

King George wrote:
GM, everyone.
I found two children who went missing in Volusia County 5 months ago along with their mother.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/fla-...
I doubt that the remains are those of either of these children, though, based on the description of the condition of the bag.
I read through a few different articles, and the man who found the bag places a lot of emphasis on how old the bag is, and how long it must have been there. He said that the land was indented under the bag, and a good deal of vegetation had grown around it. He also said that when he tried to move it, the bag fell apart in his hands.
I read that too. If this were true, then the other child is still missing. But more importantly, it is as you say.......he way these remains have been described, they sound like the victim has been deceased about the same length of time that Haleigh has been....NOT just five months. I sure wish there was a way to find out more..... I assume it will be in all the Florida papers once the DNA testing is finished. All of you who live in that state, please keep a look out and keep us posted for anything new on this story.
Vic

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

Good Morning,

Thanks KG and Sami for the info. Volusia Co. Sheriff's Dept. facebook stated that all they had was a bag of bones and it would take time to get a positive ID.

Girls that have Turner Syndrome have defects in bone structure. One being the bones in the ring finger are short, ring finger and small finger being about the same size. Also, bones are brittle. It there is no dental records, they can extract DNA from inside the tooth.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Vic wrote:
Eye,
Did you get AC going? Hope your getting your rest.xoxoxo Thanks again for all your great advice.
Nope, not yet. Had to order the transformer part. It should be here today or tomorrow. But the coils also have to be cleaned so we're still looking at a coupla more days. Thank goodness, at least its' been cool down here for the past few days.

Trying to cut back on my posting a little Vic. Trying to get caught up on some laundry around here too. Also, sometimes I think I say too much as it is.... Maybe ought to cool it a little.

BTW, the little boy doc has decided he will 'try' the laser work on my throat, no guarantees, it's pretty far gone. Plans to start the laser treatments in a couple of weeks... Thanks for all your concerns. Later.....
Vic

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

I found this on Click Orlando: Cops: Human remains found in Leland

Jarvis stated that a deputy told him it appears to be a young girl.

Eye,

Good luck with your procedure. I so enjoy reading your posts but understand always work to be done. Oh, L'Wren left Jagger everything (eight million), like he needed the money. I've changed my mind about him. I'd forgotten about the model girlfriend he had years ago, that he left and she tried to commit suicide, and Mary Ann Faithful. He left her, she turned to drugs and was an addict for years. She had a great voice and had a several hits before she met him.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

Vic wrote:
I found this on Click Orlando: Cops: Human remains found in Leland
Jarvis stated that a deputy told him it appears to be a young girl. Eye,
Good luck with your procedure. I so enjoy reading your posts but understand always work to be done. Oh, L'Wren left Jagger everything (eight million), like he needed the money. I've changed my mind about him. I'd forgotten about the model girlfriend he had years ago, that he left and she tried to commit suicide, and Mary Ann Faithful. He left her, she turned to drugs and was an addict for years. She had a great voice and had a several hits before she met him.
Funny you should say that Vic. I honestly don't know how I feel about Mic now. I know he didn't have to pay for her funeral but he did. Was it for PR to straighten up his image? Who knows; I sure don't. There were two women he dumped on who tried to commit suicide, and we don't know how many others he made fools out of after he was done using them, or whatever beecame of them. He also left two wives to raise his kids alone. He has 7 kids by 4 different women and 2 of those he never married leaving them with illegitimate kids when he could have at least given them his name. I know that he has refused to help any of his grown kids come up with the down payment on a home or help them get credit, using the excuse that they need to learn to manage on their own. Bad boy.

I just know he and Wren were together for 13 yrs and she should have never had a financial problem in the first place. Big deal, she was said to be 6Mil in debt; this is no more than a high-priced good diamond bracelet to a man like him. He is said to be worth 305Mil, but I'd quicker believe that figure could easily be doubled or more. People like him hide their true assets.

She was the classy show piece on his arm, and smart; available at his beck and call, wherever he said go she went. He was always said to be a tightwad, if that's true I'd guarantee you she paid her own expenses on those (costly) flights when she went off to meet him all over the world, and when she had to stay in separate hotels she paid for those too, also her own carfares running hither and yon. She could ill afford to date him when she was trying to run a very pricey expense laden glamor business.

Vic, I've had wealthy men in my life; was married to one briefly, although none ever in show biz; so I DO know of what I speak and the trap a woman can get caught up in with wealthy men. I believe her when Wren's former housekeeper said that Wren gave up a lot to be with Mick Jagger, including neglecting her business when she should have been there focusing on her designs and holding onto her money to pay bills, etc., instead of running to be with him.

I don't believe he ever asked or cared how she ran her business or her personal finances, or if she was in debt or not. Poor thing, she got too far in over her head during those 13 yrs and in the end saw no way out, now it's too late for to even have a child. Sad. I can see that. People like her don't kill themselves if they see any financial way out or peace in their future, and certainly not when they have given all they had to give, or if they are looking forward to a future with the love of their live; this man she had given 13 of the last best years of her life too. I get it. She arrived at a point where she saw nothing to go on for, including him.

I see her final silent message to him as "I've got nothing more to say to you." I see her leaving her over-valued estate and every personal item she owned willed to him as saying; "I want you to have it all just like the 13 yrs you took from me, here take it back; settle all my debts like you could have helped me do but didn't, while you caused me to create MORE debt, and whatever is left will be the sum total of what you spent on me all those years." He might wind up with 1Mil, could be far less. Just my rambling thoughts...
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Actually, I don't see Mic reaping much from her estate, if anything. I understand there was no mortgage on the condo, which value was established last year at 5.8Mil so I highly doubt that value has suddenly jumped to 8Mil. I also see it as stigmatized since she killed herself inside the residence, which automatically devalues the property, so whatever it might have sold for probably won't bring near that much now. I hope it is worth more and brings in a high price.

In any case, if it's true that she owes approx. 6Mil.... do the math. What's left? Once a will is filed in probate it is wide open for any and all to submit their outstanding bills to the executor to be settled out of the proceeds of the estate. Some say that her corporation indebtedness cannot be settled in her personal estate. I don't know if this is true; I think it depends more on the directives she gives in her last will and testament.

I don't know if this is correct or not, but don't they have a 40% estate tax there? Right off the top. That's HUGE. Then there's the percentage to be paid to the executor of the estate; AND gigantic legal fees to the attys representing the estate and those filing against the estate. Meanwhile the costs of RE taxes, condo fees and utilities continues to drain the estate. Possibly for several years. So where's the beef? Maybe there won't be any. There might not even be enough left to pay all the indebtedness, legal and estate costs. Just my guess... She might have left Mic a dead duck with a big legal battle.

It will be interesting to see the outcome of this.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Mornin' all....

It's another beautiful, cool & crisp Sunday Morning. Rise and shine....!
Sami

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

They just found a body in the DC park they were searching ofr Relisha. I pray to god it's not her, but I believe deep down it has to be. This makes me so f--ing mad. My god, her own mother, Gma, and/or aunt handed her off to a grown fucking man. IMO they sold this poor child and watching her walk in the hotel with him broke my heart. She had no idea what was going to happen to her. Just an innocent baby she was. These pos adults need to start paying the price for what they do. I hope her mother, GM, Aunt and everyone else who is involved get life in prison. They could get the DP for all the fu-- I care....UGH

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••