Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likel...

Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

There are 98132 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#99337 Apr 3, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a lovely thought to fantasize that these pathetic lost passengers and crew on the red eye special drifted off into la la land, hard and fast asleep, sweet dreams, and never felt or knew a danged thing. It's a sweet thought and would ease our minds; but IMO, this could not be the true situation that was occurring.
After take off and prior to reaching 3,000+ ft. altitude; they would have had a brief opportunity of quite a few minutes to make cell phone calls to their loved ones on the ground, and those on the ground had a brief opportunity to express final messages to some on the plane; had they ever been able to contact them before the phones would have normally shut off automatically; but NO cell phones were ever activated? Either coming or going???
NOT ONE SINGLE CALL EITHER IN OR OUT WAS MADE? NO WAY do I believe that not one person out of 239 on that flight didn't try, or want to call someone, nor did anyone try or want to call THEM. NO WAY did 239 people all spontaneously have a hush fall over them and all fell asleep all at the same time. They did not ALL fall asleep as soon as they hit their seats, and more than likely none of them.
IMO, these people were not allowed to turn on their cell phones. Just because no commentators are coming to this realization yet, doesn't mean that it didn't happen. Just based on lack of cell phone usage, it is a clear signal (to me) that these people HAD to know in the early stages they were doomed.
This is true. on 9/11 there were many calls made from the doomed plane that went down. These people would have done the same thing had they been unfettered.

I don't believe the plane went down either. I think it landed somewhere. Malaysia perhaps?

Of course, the passengers might still all be dead. Slaughtered.

Level 8

Location hidden

#99338 Apr 3, 2014
King George wrote:
GM everyone. Been busy repainting a room.
Found info on a 2004 arrest for Tommy Croslin on WS forum.
I think he and Lindsey lived in Volusia County. He was arrested on 12/31/2004 for domestic violence in that county.
What a stellar family. Further proof that inbreeding produces idiots.

Level 8

Location hidden

#99339 Apr 3, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
Afternoon All.... I dunno. I could be wrong, but to me it wouldn't add up for them (whoever 'they' are), to risk driving Haleigh all the way 41 to 45 miles up the road into another county, driving like a bat outta hell when they might get stopped by cops and them hauling a dead body. Then there's the trip back, same distance; this would turn into at a two hour trip. I think they would have selected some place closer by and get it over with before somebody ratted them out and while no cops were on their trail.
Besides, Teresa the queen mother, had to get her butt back there and make SURE all the evidence and filth was gotten OUT of that MH before the 911 call could be made ,while she waited just up the road in her little red pick up, THEN walked back into the MH five minutes AFTER the 911 call was made with Haleighs photo in hand,(that she had just taken down off the wall in the MH), with Granny Whale Sykes walking in 5 mins behind her skank daughter.
Maybe that funeral home 'buddy' who did all the Cummings & Sykes relatives funerals & burials,(who was later collecting funds for slick Ronnie); might have fired up the oven in the middle of the night and made a quick little deposit after they all shed a bucket uv tears. Or maybe cousin Joe loaded her and dumped her along his route going back to Tenn, but again, it would be very risky hauling around a dead and decomposing body, that would have necessitated keeping her decomposed body hidden somewhere before he went back to Tenn.
Or just MAYBE Ron used his co backhoe bucket (there WAS a large hole in the fencing in the rear near where he worked and parked his truck, where employees drove in and out); quite possibly made a little hole just for his daughter, while someone else (but definitely including mama Teresa) drove Haleighs' little body to him and he/they buried her in that hole, Ron covered it over with the dirt; IFF this area happened to be where the workers were pouring concrete that night, then sweet Haleigh might forever be sealed under concrete and never to be found. I like to think they at least cuddled her teddy bear in her arms.
Ronald Cummings & his mama know EXACTLY WHERE THEY DUMPED THAT PRECIOUS CHILD, but I would doubt that it's a two hour trip for them, with Haleigh left lying out in the open to be found by just about anyone walking there. Wherever they disposed of her, I'm sure it was all carefully thought out by him and mama, with bully Ron laying down his demands and screaming threats. Just my thoughts.
I guess we'll soon know if this is Haleighs' DNA...
Not many cops on those roads ever. Probably none in the middle of the night.

I always thought they fed her to the gators. I hope I was wrong and this is her. Of course, any evidence will be degraded. That's something Casey Anthony taught child murderers.

Level 8

Location hidden

#99340 Apr 3, 2014
JSO lieutenant appeals punishment after abduction case
Lt. Rob Schoonover, Sheriff John Rutherford testify about Cherish Perrywinkle

Detective defends actions
Show Transcript
JACKSONVILLE, Fla.-

The police lieutenant in charge of tracking down Cherish Perrywinkle the night she was abducted and killed appealed his punishment Thursday night in front of the civil service board.

Lt. Rob Schoonover's hearing in front of the civil service board lasted close to four hours Thursday night.

Schoonover was suspended by Sheriff John Rutherford for three days because he was in charge the night that Perrywinkle disappeared.

Schoonover explained Thursday why an Amber Alert wasn't issued for Perrywinkle. He referenced his communication with a sergeant at the scene about the abduction.

"He told me there were some questions of (it) being a true abduction," said Schoonover. "They reviewed the video from Walmart and it showed the suspect,(the) child's mother and two kids up and down the aisles with a cart putting items in it for at least two hours."

Schoonover told the board that the sergeant told him they watched Perrywinkle get in a van with Donald Smith, the man now charged with her murder, and then drive away with seemingly no problems.Detective defends actions

"As (a) homicide lieutenant I'm playing all the factors. Was the mother doing this because mother was supposed to visit dad in morning, take a flight out? We deal with these things continuously," said Schoonover (pictured, right).

Schoonover said he delayed the decision to issue an Amber Alert, and in his testimony he said that 99 percent of missing-person cases turn out to not be abductions.

Rutherford also testified Thursday night and at times he was blunt in his assessment of Shoonover's actions, specifically about the fact that Schoonover did not get out of bed the night Perrywinkle was abducted.

"If Lt. Schoonover had gotten out of bed, I don't know (if) it would've changed anything. But I'll tell you what, if it had been one of your children wouldn't you at least to have wanted us to try?" said Rutherford.

Schoonover admitted Thursday during the hearing that he did not go to the scene the night Perrywinkle was abducted and killed.

"Why didn't you go to the scene?" asked a civil service board member.

"At that point with information we had no bona fides, no abduction. Yes,(the) child is missing, I'll give you that. She's missing but with all the information, watching the video and him telling me what we had I did not feel it was necessary to go out there at that time," answered Schoonover.

Rutherford told the board that his agency made a mistake and even though there were some questions about Perrywinkle's mother that night, an 8-year-old girl was missing and they needed to make this a worst-case scenario.

"What that did was limit the ability for me as a sheriff to say to the community, and more importantly the mother, we did everything possible to save that child. Well, I can't say that," said Rutherford.

In the end, the civil services board decided to give Schoonover a lighter punishment than what the sheriff handed down. Schoonover received a written reprimand from the board instead of a suspension.

Schoonover also reiterated his desire to be the next sheriff in Jacksonville. Schoonover announced he was running for sheriff before Perrywinkle was abducted and killed.

"We said from the get go this was too harsh a punishment. Now I want to move forward and concentrate on the election," said Schoonover.

Schoonover did testify he's handled multiple abduction calls, but this was the first where the victim was a child.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/jso-lieutenant-a...
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#99341 Apr 4, 2014
GM Zazz & All! IMO Perrywinkle's pos mother should be in prison. She handed her daughter over to this monster. She didn't call LE right after the monster and her daughter left the store cuz she gave her daughter to him. She even lied to LE on the phone. iirc Cherish was found dead within a few hrs. after they left the store. It seems like he rape her and killed her immediately, so an AA wouldn't have made any difference. She endangered all of he children by getting into a van with a stranger in the 1st place. We teach our children not to talk to strangers and certainly don't et into their friggen vehicle. She got into his vehicle with her children, hung out with him at walmart and the $ store for hours, letting him go into the f--ng dressing room with her daughter, then she let her daughter leave with him. My god, the daughter thinks the mother knows right from wrong and trusted her mother's decision, believing her mother would protect her, but her screwed up mother did not.

Cherish, was suppose to be on a plane at 5ish am to visit with her father. Why did this pos have her at the stores at 11ish at ngt.? I betcha her bags weren't even packed and she had no $, so how was she going to get her to the airport? No clothes, no sleep, no $. She had no intentions on putting Cherish on that plane. The father should fight for charges to be brought against that evil pos.
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#99342 Apr 4, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Not many cops on those roads ever. Probably none in the middle of the night.
I always thought they fed her to the gators. I hope I was wrong and this is her. Of course, any evidence will be degraded. That's something Casey Anthony taught child murderers.
Hi Zazz, thought that as a possibility as well. Yea, it does seem like we have a lot more children missing for a long period of time and not being reported, going poof in he middle of the night or from their home since babykiller CA got off scott free. The parents, caregivers, etc. even feel comfortable sitting there telling all their many twist and lies cuz there's no ramificatons. Like, lil Lisa, Lunsford, Ayla and now of course, Rinesha and Erica. It's sickening and disgusting. I will never be able to wrap my mind around how those solid gold idiot jurors came to their verdict. I hope they have nightmares every single night.
King George

Gary, IN

#99343 Apr 4, 2014
Hi everyone. Came across this petition on the Myra Lewis "Help Find Me" FB page.

Petitioning Sheriff Jeff Hardy

JUSTICE FOR HALEIGH ANN-MARIE CUMMINGS: Her disappearance has never been solved.
https://www.change.org/petitions/justice-for-...

Level 8

Location hidden

#99344 Apr 4, 2014
Vic wrote:
Sami,
I read a couple of articles about this poor child. The mother is now pleading for her daughter's safe return. Your so right, they are POS.
They let the little girl stay with him on several times before, wonder if wife was going to call LE and that's the reason he killed her.
Of course CPS was involved several times with this family. Even going to the homeless shelter. Again, to late doing anything to save this child. Does this mother still have her other children?
OMG, I didn't know the POS mother was pleading. I'm glad I didn't read that article it would have sent me into a tizzy.

This mother needs to be sitting in a jail cell.

Some people are saying Tatum didn't kill himself but was murdered.

I pray they find her body.

Did this POS mother "rent" her little girl out? This is both sad and sickening.

Level 8

Location hidden

#99345 Apr 4, 2014
Sami wrote:
GM ALL, oh Vic, I know, seeing that pic of that poor baby in the hotel just broke my heart. The poor lil girl had no way of knowing what was going to happen to her. So innocent and trusting, I mean how could she possibly think her own mother would give her to someone who would harm her. These rotten, evil, selfish, mothers should all rot in prison for the rest of their lives. I wouldn't be surprised if this coward killed himself. If not, I hope he is beat and raped 24 hrs. a day for the rest of his sorry azz life in prison.
KG, thanks for the info. I can't believe there is next to no news on these child's remains that were found. I just happened to come across it by chance. I wonder if there was an other evidence found with these remains.
I don't think it's the remains of one of the two children the father murdered when he murdered his wife.

It was all over the news here and numerous newspaper articles.

I don't think we'll hear much more until they get the DNA back. I so hope it's Haleigh.
King George

Gary, IN

#99346 Apr 5, 2014
GM, all.
I found these articles released yesterday.
"Police seek identity of man captured on video, say he may know something about Relisha"
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/pol...

"Relisha Rudd, 8, Missing From D.C. a Possible Victim of Human Trafficking"
http://guardianlv.com/2014/04/relisha-rudd-8-...

Eye, how are you doing? You're always in my prayers, friend.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#99347 Apr 5, 2014
King George wrote:
GM, all.
"Police seek identity of man captured on video, say he may know something about Relisha"
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/pol... "Relisha Rudd, 8, Missing From D.C. a Possible Victim of Human Trafficking" http://guardianlv.com/2014/04/relisha-rudd-8-... Eye, how are you doing? You're always in my prayers, friend.
G'morning KG, Vic, Sami, Ponderings, Zazz & all.... Thanks for your kind words and thoughts, more than anything else is your prayers; am up and about. Trying to get caught up on this huge pile of laundry that's been getting bigger and hanging over me since early last year. Started on it again early this morning, making progress now. At least my son has been keeping up with his and my granddaughters laundry, so there ya go, one blessing in it.

The radiation on my vocal cords last fall really messed up my throat more than it was already messed up. The radiation burn-damage to the surrounding tissue is horrendous. Still waiting to hear about the schedule to start the laser treatments, meanwhile my voice is all but gone now. Unfortunately, it has cost me my lucrative career that I loved. I don't see any way to ever get it back now.

Have been trying to keep up, off and on, with all the posts and cases discussed above. This life as we know it is in one sorry state of affairs..... and not getting better, only worse. It makes me so angry to read them, knowing there isn't one damned thing any of us can do about a single one of them, and those who can either don't or won't. As I see it, the only thing any of us can do is hold onto the hand of the gentle master and pray for them; knowing we'll be led safely out of this place as will the helpless and innocent ones who meet their demise daily at the hands of evil monsters from the pit of hell. God bless all.
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#99348 Apr 5, 2014
GM Anne, glad to see ya back. I'm so sorry you have to go through all of this, but your positive attitude and high spirits will help you pull though this just fine. Hopefully the laser treatments will make you feel much better too.

Ya know, "Laundry" I a pita...lol Some say children are easier when they are older, but when it comes to laundry and cleaning, they're much easier when they're young imo. Once you get past the age of feeding them all their meals/snacks, clothing them and bathing them, they change their clothes three times a day and on the fl. they go. They take turns destroying the kitchen with their snacks and of course the bathrooms....lol Yes, we love them to pieces, but there's really not enough time in the day to clean behind everyone of them or keep up on all the laundry even when you're in good health..
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#99349 Apr 5, 2014
Vic, how's it going with training your big kitty? I hope you're having better luck than I am. My son & g/d brought home this siamese cat a month or two ago who defies me at every turn. This little b'stard is something else. You know, I love cats, but this one not so much. I've got my water pistol and fly swatter handy, which he all but ignores as if to say, take me on lady. Of the many many dear sweet kitties I've had in years past, this one takes the cake. He's the first siamese I've had, maybe it's the breed?

I did not want any more cats, not now, not as long as we have to live in this small house. My mama cat Flower and her kittens already destroyed nearly everything in here (especially the adorable little kittens) with their clawing and climbing on everything, now this. It was trickery the way I got stuck with this hateful cat in the first place.

When my son does nude or semi-nude model photos, he takes a female with him, either a female photographer, or if he can't get another one he takes my g/d. Well, the model wanted the shots taken privately in her home so he took my g/d with him. She had this cat and a dog who hated the cat and would try to kill him; naturally she compelled my son and g/d to take the cat to 'save its' life' and naturally my g/d fell in love with the cat. She conspired the whole thing.

Did they bother to call me first? Hell no, they brought the cat home, now I'm stuck. I'd like to beat the living daylights outta him, but of course I won't. I've even let him wander outside a few times thinking maybe he would just leave; but oh no, the little b'stard ain't goin' nowhere! He's been trying to sneak into my bedroom, I think planning to poop in there so he can show me how much he despises me. I will beat the hell outta him with this fly swatter if he does.

Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#99350 Apr 5, 2014
King George wrote:
GM, all.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/pol...
"Relisha Rudd, 8, Missing From D.C. a Possible Victim of Human Trafficking"
http://guardianlv.com/2014/04/relisha-rudd-8-...
Eye, how are you doing? You're always in my prayers, friend.
Hi KG, thanks, for the links. I did see that vid yest. & read about the trafficking. Someone posted under the youtube pic. yesterday that this guys name is I. Rudd, I believe Relisha's bio father, but that could easily be a spin done by the mom and her family as I'm sure LE would know if it were. I know LE is holding pics and info close to their vest as they have to cuz if Relisha was there or at a train station as some are saying, then there would be a vid of her I believe. Also, there has to be a vid of the others who were said to be at the hotel where his wife was murdered. I don't doubt she was being trafficked. This pos mom said she often went and stayed with this grown friggen man and his invisible GD. By the Feb. 26th it was already her 5th day in a roll she missed school. Instead of sending her to school even then she gave her to Tatum on the 26th and that's where you see the two in a hotel. Even after she got notified from the school and CPS about Relisha's absences and her whereabouts, instead of taking her to school, she went to a meeting on the 5th of Mar. without her. IMO by this time she knew there was no Relisha and before the 5th she sent her sons to school, but wouldn't make this so called trust worthy guy she gave her daughter to bring her back so she could go to school? Get this, the mom, GM & bf saw Tatum continue to work at the shelter all the way until Mar. 19/20, there was no Relisha and they knew she wasn't at school. WTF???
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#99351 Apr 5, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it's the remains of one of the two children the father murdered when he murdered his wife.
It was all over the news here and numerous newspaper articles.
I don't think we'll hear much more until they get the DNA back. I so hope it's Haleigh.
Hi Zazz, I don't think I know about that case. Is this where they found one child, but not the other? Are family members or LE saying this may be that child? Yea, we won't know if it's Haleigh until dna is done and who knows how long that will be.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#99352 Apr 5, 2014
King George wrote:
Hi everyone. Came across this petition on the Myra Lewis "Help Find Me" FB page. Petitioning Sheriff Jeff Hardy JUSTICE FOR HALEIGH ANN-MARIE CUMMINGS: Her disappearance has never been solved. https://www.change.org/petitions/justice-for-...

When I clicked on this link and read it yesterday KG, I wanted to reach thru the computer and slap the shyt outta this weak minded ignoramus. On the surface it sounds good, right? OH NO, not on your life! This fool is calling for Sheriff Hardy to take another look at this case with "fresh eyes". HARDY? Has "fresh eyes"? This low-life POS Sheriff Hardy didn't take a look at Haleighs' death and disposal the first time around, other than to use ways to help cover it up; so why would he take another look at it now? I'm quite sure he'd be laughing his ass off if he's read this petition! You couldn't pay me good money to sign on with this piece a crap. THIS nonsense plays right back into the hands of the corrupt PCSO and dung Hardy!

THIS is the same man who did NOT have the decomposing human DNA analyzed that was taken from THREE places on top of and around the dumpster; he did NOT explain why the hole behind the water heater in Ron's MH or what was found behind that wall; he did NOT ever explain the 200 PLUS calls that were made from Rons' cell phone that night or if/when Rons', Mistys'/Sakank Mama or Whale Sykes' cell phones were not confiscated OR analyzed or any of the other calls that were made all during that evening by Tommy or anyone else;

Hardy did NOT follow up on ANY of the witnesses who made statements about Rons' activities that afternoon/day/prior week-end or any of the activities of any of the OTHER obviously involved participants; he did NOT explain WHY he had his crew come up out of the St. Johns' River Search and declare there was nothing down there, but turned right around and told the relatives to plan Haleighs' final memorial. AND SO MUCH MORE. This man HIMSELF is involved in Haleighs cover up. Jesus Christ, help our stupidity. Why in HELL would HE ever take a 'fresh look'?
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#99353 Apr 5, 2014
Sami wrote:
GM Anne, glad to see ya back. I'm so sorry you have to go through all of this, but your positive attitude and high spirits will help you pull though this just fine. Hopefully the laser treatments will make you feel much better too. Ya know, "Laundry" I a pita...lol Some say children are easier when they are older, but when it comes to laundry and cleaning, they're much easier when they're young imo. Once you get past the age of feeding them all their meals/snacks, clothing them and bathing them, they change their clothes three times a day and on the fl. they go. They take turns destroying the kitchen with their snacks and of course the bathrooms....lol Yes, we love them to pieces, but there's really not enough time in the day to clean behind everyone of them or keep up on all the laundry even when you're in good health..
Thanks for your thoughtfulness, Sami; I'm perking along as best I can. And yes, trying to stay upbeat, realizing I'm not the first person this has ever happened too, nor will I be the last, nor am I any exception. I find a lot of beauty in life that goes way beyond this and am at peace with it all. I am in no panic; take it all in stride and keep moving along.

How right you are! Ha... Kids aren't easier when they get older; they're HARDER. It's just the way you described it above and worse because now they ignore you or argue back and have their own plans that doesn't involve cleaning up THEIR messes. It does NOT end my dear. The best remedy I've found so far is when the mouthy gonna-argue-with-me-about-it trouble starts; turn on the radio to the gospel music station which sweetly tunes them out and suddenly peace falls over the whole house. I'm tellin' you, it really DOES work. Then, there's nothing more to say and everybody sorta falls in line. Try it sometime..... You'd be amazed.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#99354 Apr 5, 2014
Sami wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi KG, thanks, for the links. I did see that vid yest. & read about the trafficking. Someone posted under the youtube pic. yesterday that this guys name is I. Rudd, I believe Relisha's bio father, but that could easily be a spin done by the mom and her family as I'm sure LE would know if it were. I know LE is holding pics and info close to their vest as they have to cuz if Relisha was there or at a train station as some are saying, then there would be a vid of her I believe. Also, there has to be a vid of the others who were said to be at the hotel where his wife was murdered. I don't doubt she was being trafficked. This pos mom said she often went and stayed with this grown friggen man and his invisible GD. By the Feb. 26th it was already her 5th day in a roll she missed school. Instead of sending her to school even then she gave her to Tatum on the 26th and that's where you see the two in a hotel. Even after she got notified from the school and CPS about Relisha's absences and her whereabouts, instead of taking her to school, she went to a meeting on the 5th of Mar. without her. IMO by this time she knew there was no Relisha and before the 5th she sent her sons to school, but wouldn't make this so called trust worthy guy she gave her daughter to bring her back so she could go to school? Get this, the mom, GM & bf saw Tatum continue to work at the shelter all the way until Mar. 19/20, there was no Relisha and they knew she wasn't at school. WTF???
I totally agree with you Sami. You have analyzed these POS people and mother to a T in your posts. I have been reading these posts for days and it has made me sick in my soul. This poor baby. She lived through purehell before she finally drew her last breath. Sold/used/raped for days for dope/money, then murdered. AND the mother knew what was going on. SHE was paid for the use of her own daughter and possibly some of the others too. As Ponderings said in an earlier post, their place is in hell for ever and ever and ever, from which there is no escape. ALL of them.... I don't think it would even do any good to ask God to 'have mercy on their soul.'
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#99355 Apr 5, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
When I clicked on this link and read it yesterday KG, I wanted to reach thru the computer and slap the shyt outta this weak minded ignoramus. On the surface it sounds good, right? OH NO, not on your life! This fool is calling for Sheriff Hardy to take another look at this case with "fresh eyes". HARDY? Has "fresh eyes"? This low-life POS Sheriff Hardy didn't take a look at Haleighs' death and disposal the first time around, other than to use ways to help cover it up; so why would he take another look at it now? I'm quite sure he'd be laughing his ass off if he's read this petition! You couldn't pay me good money to sign on with this piece a crap. THIS nonsense plays right back into the hands of the corrupt PCSO and dung Hardy!
THIS is the same man who did NOT have the decomposing human DNA analyzed that was taken from THREE places on top of and around the dumpster; he did NOT explain why the hole behind the water heater in Ron's MH or what was found behind that wall; he did NOT ever explain the 200 PLUS calls that were made from Rons' cell phone that night or if/when Rons', Mistys'/Sakank Mama or Whale Sykes' cell phones were not confiscated OR analyzed or any of the other calls that were made all during that evening by Tommy or anyone else;
Hardy did NOT follow up on ANY of the witnesses who made statements about Rons' activities that afternoon/day/prior week-end or any of the activities of any of the OTHER obviously involved participants; he did NOT explain WHY he had his crew come up out of the St. Johns' River Search and declare there was nothing down there, but turned right around and told the relatives to plan Haleighs' final memorial. AND SO MUCH MORE. This man HIMSELF is involved in Haleighs cover up. Jesus Christ, help our stupidity. Why in HELL would HE ever take a 'fresh look'?
HaHa, tell it like it is Anne. Don't hold anything back now ya hear....Yea, at 1st I really thought they were holding info. close to their vest, but now we see they were never going to release any info. They never addressed or elaborated on info. we already knew. I mean really, they actually told the experts that all three dogs hit on a damn sanitary napkin and/or bandaide, really? We're not even experts & we knew better than that. Sneaky being there in a matter of min. all groomed in the middle of the ngt. with a photo of Haleigh in hand. All of them running around like cockroaches making calls, calling LE over stolen rope and stealing and returning a family van. The only good part is I d believe they knew they were all involved and that is why they all got those very lengthy sentences. Bouy did that Donna screw up...lmbo Did you notice that Ron is moved every month or every other month while in prison? I don't know if he's taken out & then returned to the same prison or moved. What's up with that?
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#99356 Apr 5, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you Sami. You have analyzed these POS people and mother to a T in your posts. I have been reading these posts for days and it has made me sick in my soul. This poor baby. She lived through purehell before she finally drew her last breath. Sold/used/raped for days for dope/money, then murdered. AND the mother knew what was going on. SHE was paid for the use of her own daughter and possibly some of the others too. As Ponderings said in an earlier post, their place is in hell for ever and ever and ever, from which there is no escape. ALL of them.... I don't think it would even do any good to ask God to 'have mercy on their soul.'
Awe, it's so sickening and sad. None of those POS relatives cared about her when she was there and they still don't care about her as they're more worried about spinning their many lies to cover their own evil butts. Ugh, I can't imagine being a child with nobody to protect you and care about you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Grey Ghost 1,406,204
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Into The Night 60,670
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 19,111
News FDA Signals Relaxing Gay Blood Donation Policy 9 hr Frankie Rizzo 7
New youtube magazine about Orlando 10 hr Mics Orlando 1
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 14 hr Princess Hey 12,690
last post wins! (Jul '11) 17 hr Princess Hey 5,955

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages