Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

There are 97190 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#99287 Mar 28, 2014
Vic wrote:
I found this on Click Orlando: Cops: Human remains found in Leland
Jarvis stated that a deputy told him it appears to be a young girl. Eye,
Good luck with your procedure. I so enjoy reading your posts but understand always work to be done. Oh, L'Wren left Jagger everything (eight million), like he needed the money. I've changed my mind about him. I'd forgotten about the model girlfriend he had years ago, that he left and she tried to commit suicide, and Mary Ann Faithful. He left her, she turned to drugs and was an addict for years. She had a great voice and had a several hits before she met him.
Funny you should say that Vic. I honestly don't know how I feel about Mic now. I know he didn't have to pay for her funeral but he did. Was it for PR to straighten up his image? Who knows; I sure don't. There were two women he dumped on who tried to commit suicide, and we don't know how many others he made fools out of after he was done using them, or whatever beecame of them. He also left two wives to raise his kids alone. He has 7 kids by 4 different women and 2 of those he never married leaving them with illegitimate kids when he could have at least given them his name. I know that he has refused to help any of his grown kids come up with the down payment on a home or help them get credit, using the excuse that they need to learn to manage on their own. Bad boy.

I just know he and Wren were together for 13 yrs and she should have never had a financial problem in the first place. Big deal, she was said to be 6Mil in debt; this is no more than a high-priced good diamond bracelet to a man like him. He is said to be worth 305Mil, but I'd quicker believe that figure could easily be doubled or more. People like him hide their true assets.

She was the classy show piece on his arm, and smart; available at his beck and call, wherever he said go she went. He was always said to be a tightwad, if that's true I'd guarantee you she paid her own expenses on those (costly) flights when she went off to meet him all over the world, and when she had to stay in separate hotels she paid for those too, also her own carfares running hither and yon. She could ill afford to date him when she was trying to run a very pricey expense laden glamor business.

Vic, I've had wealthy men in my life; was married to one briefly, although none ever in show biz; so I DO know of what I speak and the trap a woman can get caught up in with wealthy men. I believe her when Wren's former housekeeper said that Wren gave up a lot to be with Mick Jagger, including neglecting her business when she should have been there focusing on her designs and holding onto her money to pay bills, etc., instead of running to be with him.

I don't believe he ever asked or cared how she ran her business or her personal finances, or if she was in debt or not. Poor thing, she got too far in over her head during those 13 yrs and in the end saw no way out, now it's too late for to even have a child. Sad. I can see that. People like her don't kill themselves if they see any financial way out or peace in their future, and certainly not when they have given all they had to give, or if they are looking forward to a future with the love of their live; this man she had given 13 of the last best years of her life too. I get it. She arrived at a point where she saw nothing to go on for, including him.

I see her final silent message to him as "I've got nothing more to say to you." I see her leaving her over-valued estate and every personal item she owned willed to him as saying; "I want you to have it all just like the 13 yrs you took from me, here take it back; settle all my debts like you could have helped me do but didn't, while you caused me to create MORE debt, and whatever is left will be the sum total of what you spent on me all those years." He might wind up with 1Mil, could be far less. Just my rambling thoughts...
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#99288 Mar 28, 2014
Actually, I don't see Mic reaping much from her estate, if anything. I understand there was no mortgage on the condo, which value was established last year at 5.8Mil so I highly doubt that value has suddenly jumped to 8Mil. I also see it as stigmatized since she killed herself inside the residence, which automatically devalues the property, so whatever it might have sold for probably won't bring near that much now. I hope it is worth more and brings in a high price.

In any case, if it's true that she owes approx. 6Mil.... do the math. What's left? Once a will is filed in probate it is wide open for any and all to submit their outstanding bills to the executor to be settled out of the proceeds of the estate. Some say that her corporation indebtedness cannot be settled in her personal estate. I don't know if this is true; I think it depends more on the directives she gives in her last will and testament.

I don't know if this is correct or not, but don't they have a 40% estate tax there? Right off the top. That's HUGE. Then there's the percentage to be paid to the executor of the estate; AND gigantic legal fees to the attys representing the estate and those filing against the estate. Meanwhile the costs of RE taxes, condo fees and utilities continues to drain the estate. Possibly for several years. So where's the beef? Maybe there won't be any. There might not even be enough left to pay all the indebtedness, legal and estate costs. Just my guess... She might have left Mic a dead duck with a big legal battle.

It will be interesting to see the outcome of this.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#99289 Mar 30, 2014
Mornin' all....

It's another beautiful, cool & crisp Sunday Morning. Rise and shine....!
Sami

Howell, MI

#99290 Mar 31, 2014
They just found a body in the DC park they were searching ofr Relisha. I pray to god it's not her, but I believe deep down it has to be. This makes me so f--ing mad. My god, her own mother, Gma, and/or aunt handed her off to a grown fucking man. IMO they sold this poor child and watching her walk in the hotel with him broke my heart. She had no idea what was going to happen to her. Just an innocent baby she was. These pos adults need to start paying the price for what they do. I hope her mother, GM, Aunt and everyone else who is involved get life in prison. They could get the DP for all the fu-- I care....UGH

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Bedford, IN

#99291 Mar 31, 2014
Sami wrote:
They just found a body in the DC park they were searching ofr Relisha. I pray to god it's not her, but I believe deep down it has to be. This makes me so f--ing mad. My god, her own mother, Gma, and/or aunt handed her off to a grown fucking man. IMO they sold this poor child and watching her walk in the hotel with him broke my heart. She had no idea what was going to happen to her. Just an innocent baby she was. These pos adults need to start paying the price for what they do. I hope her mother, GM, Aunt and everyone else who is involved get life in prison. They could get the DP for all the fu-- I care....UGH
Just remember... our Lord God has prepared a place for Satan and his followers. And eternity is for a very, very, very long time.
Sami

Howell, MI

#99292 Mar 31, 2014
Awe Ponderings, thanks for the reminder as you're 100% right.

It's looking like the body they found at the park is the monster himself. I guess the coward thought he would take the easy way out, but as you say Pondering's, he will never be welcomed in the lords hands and he will burn in he-- forever. I still pray Relisha will be found safe and alive, some how, some way.
Sami

Howell, MI

#99293 Apr 1, 2014
So I guess that coward, Tatum shot himself. WTH did he do with poor Relisha? I guess her pos so called mother hasn't been at the shelter and hasn't been seen. She's probably afraid she'll get her rotten azz kicked. She sure wasn't afraid for her helpless, innocent daughter. Nope, no pleas from any of the pos family members for Relisha's safe return, no hanging out posters, nothing but lies. I hope everyone of them who lied get arrested and charged as an accomplice for handing over this poor baby. She had already missed 5 days of school before her pos mom handed her over to this monster. The other kids were sent to school, so why did she not send Relisha? Was she afraid Relisha would tell a teacher something? Even after DCF getting involved and having to go to the school for a meeting concerning Relisha's absences, she still didn't send her to school or ask for Tatum to bring her back, instead they had Tatum call and pose as a friggen Dr. IMO, this right there shows she knew what happened to her daughter, otherwise she would just send her to school. UGH, they make me friggen sick.
King George

Seymour, IN

#99294 Apr 1, 2014
GM, everyone. Just need a minute to vent.
I signed up for my "affordable" health care coverage yesterday. I couldn't really afford another monthly bill, so, I had to go with one of the more "affordable" plans.
I have a "mere" $5,000 deductible (per year), and the monthly premium is "only" $526 per month. I just feel all warm and fuzzy inside, now.
Granted, I did qualify for a tax credit that paid the majority of the monthly premium (thank God), but, I still have to pay a small amount out of pocket.

If I have a significant medical emergency, this will be of some benefit. But, if life goes on as it has for all these years, it appears that I'll simply be paying for all of my medical visits for the year AND paying a monthly premium to boot.

So, who REALLY benefited from Obamacare?
"Brokerage says pro-Obamacare stocks are up 52% in the past year"
http://blogs.marketwatch.com/health-exchange/...

Oh, I see - folks who were already in a financial position that allowed them the ability to purchase high priced health care stock will see bigger dividend checks.
And the rich get richer, while we poor get a little poorer.
King George

Seymour, IN

#99295 Apr 1, 2014
Sami wrote:
So I guess that coward, Tatum shot himself. WTH did he do with poor Relisha? I guess her pos so called mother hasn't been at the shelter and hasn't been seen. She's probably afraid she'll get her rotten azz kicked. She sure wasn't afraid for her helpless, innocent daughter. Nope, no pleas from any of the pos family members for Relisha's safe return, no hanging out posters, nothing but lies. I hope everyone of them who lied get arrested and charged as an accomplice for handing over this poor baby. She had already missed 5 days of school before her pos mom handed her over to this monster. The other kids were sent to school, so why did she not send Relisha? Was she afraid Relisha would tell a teacher something? Even after DCF getting involved and having to go to the school for a meeting concerning Relisha's absences, she still didn't send her to school or ask for Tatum to bring her back, instead they had Tatum call and pose as a friggen Dr. IMO, this right there shows she knew what happened to her daughter, otherwise she would just send her to school. UGH, they make me friggen sick.
IA, Sami. IMO, Relisha's mother knew exactly what Tatum was. I'd say Mom probably sold Relisha's "services" to him, and had done so many times before that. Hopefully, Mom gets what she deserves.
Sami

Howell, MI

#99296 Apr 1, 2014
GM KG, yea, I still can't believe this Obamacare was forced onto ppl. Yep, pay, pay & pay some more.

Yea, I believe her mother was selling this poor baby and that's why she kept her out of school. She sent he sons to school, but wouldn't send Relisha. Even when the school & social services got on her azz, she still didn't send her and when it was discovered she was missing, the pos mother denied it an said she was fine. I don't know how these disgusting creatures live with themselves. I hope she, her bf, the aunt & GM all get arrested. unfriggen believable.
King George

Seymour, IN

#99297 Apr 1, 2014
Sami wrote:
GM KG, yea, I still can't believe this Obamacare was forced onto ppl. Yep, pay, pay & pay some more.
Yea, I believe her mother was selling this poor baby and that's why she kept her out of school. She sent he sons to school, but wouldn't send Relisha. Even when the school & social services got on her azz, she still didn't send her and when it was discovered she was missing, the pos mother denied it an said she was fine. I don't know how these disgusting creatures live with themselves. I hope she, her bf, the aunt & GM all get arrested. unfriggen believable.
Just read this one, Sami. Think I'm going to be sick.
"Report: Judge said du Pont heir wouldn't "fare well" in prison"
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-judge-says...

In this case, Robert Richards IV, and heir to the Du pont family fortune, received probation for raping his three year old daughter. Wonder if he has to register as a sex offender?
Sami

Howell, MI

#99298 Apr 1, 2014
King George wrote:
<quoted text>
Just read this one, Sami. Think I'm going to be sick.
"Report: Judge said du Pont heir wouldn't "fare well" in prison"
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-judge-says...
In this case, Robert Richards IV, and heir to the Du pont family fortune, received probation for raping his three year old daughter. Wonder if he has to register as a sex offender?
OMG, how in the world can this be? This sick pig has scared this poor child for life and he won't fare well in prison? Our system is beyond screwed up. After reading these stories I feel like I just fell down a rabbit hole. UGH
Vic

AOL

#99299 Apr 1, 2014
Eye,

Ever heard of chaga mushrooms? It's a fungus that grows on berch trees. It's not porous like mushrooms but hard like bark. They have been using it in Russia,Finland,China, for centuries.

KG and Sami,

That POS with money also molested his infant son. Bullshytz, judge thought he just needed some therapy.

Saw Ralisha's mother on Jane last night. She stated she was a good mother, tried to squeeze out a tear, couldn't do it. She now says she gave Ralisha to her sister. THis little girl hasn't been seen since the first of March. Is that right?
Sami

Howell, MI

#99300 Apr 1, 2014
Hi Vic, yea, so I guess you can molest children now as long as you have $??? That prosecutor and judge should be fired asap and that child molester should be in prison. WTH???

Yea, I don't believe a word that mother or any of those sorry azz relatives say. I would luv to see someone punch them right in their lying mouths the next time they open them.
Vic

AOL

#99301 Apr 2, 2014
Eye,

Are you okay? I haven't posted much cause school system went from Sat.school to letting the kids have a week off for spring break. Well got to go.

Have a good day xoxoxoxo
Sami

Howell, MI

#99302 Apr 2, 2014
Hello All!

Yea, Anne I hope you're doing ok.

This might have been posted already, but did you see where Ron tried to hang himself last mo.? I guess this was his 2nd attempt at suicide. I wonder if this was around the same time the skeleton remains of a child were found.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Bedford, IN

#99303 Apr 2, 2014
Sami wrote:
Hello All!
Yea, Anne I hope you're doing ok.
This might have been posted already, but did you see where Ron tried to hang himself last mo.? I guess this was his 2nd attempt at suicide. I wonder if this was around the same time the skeleton remains of a child were found.
WOW - I haven't read that! Everyone, PLEASE keep a look out as to the results of the DNA test on those remains. Quite frankly, I don't know how you all keep up with all of these different tragic cases anyway. I never see anything about them on cable news, nor in our local newspaper. Perhaps you all are fans of NG? I haven't watched her in over two years.
Sami

Howell, MI

#99304 Apr 2, 2014
Hi Ponderings, nope, I haven't watched NG in a long while myself. I'm not a member of websleuths, but I read some of the cases on there.

Also, did you see that Haley Dunn's remains have not been released yet? I believe they were found almost a yr. or so ago.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#99305 Apr 2, 2014
Vic wrote:
Eye, Are you okay? I haven't posted much cause school system went from Sat.school to letting the kids have a week off for spring break. Well got to go. Have a good day xoxoxoxo
I'm here Vic; thanks for asking. Been a little under the weather plus busy. The problem with the A/C went from bad to worse. What a hassle. Brian did all he could to fix it, no luck. Had an A/C Co out here yesterday morn, they almost had me convinced the whole unit was shot including the cooler unit outside and all had to be replaced, trying to convince me that some parts were obsolete and couldn't be purchased anymore. What a scheme!

Called the builder who built the house in front of this A/C Co repairman and had him explain his diagnosis to the builder who didn't fall for the bait and sent his own team out here and got both repaired by late yesterday. Nobody mentioned "bill" to me but I'm sure it'll be a big 'un since nothing was under warranty. It turned out to be the relay system causing the problems, whatever that thingie is. You might know the microwave went out yesterday, deader than a doornail. now I'm looking at getting it replaced too.'No rest for the weary'. Or a p'ss-pot full of money. Lordy, lordy.

Did the boys actually have to attend school on Saturdays or was this just something their school was tossing about? Hope you're enjoying their spring break!
Vic

AOL

#99306 Apr 2, 2014
Eye,

Brian knows alot more about a/c units now, may come in handy in the future. Good thinking calling the builder. He saved you big bucks. Now it's your microwave. ALways something.

I know your hurting all the time, sorry it's been worse. Praying for you,dear.

No the boys didn't have Sat. school. It went from that to a week off, didn't even get notified till late Friday afternoon. I had so many revised school schedules. We've not done anything special. We did rescue a poor turtle that had the misfortune of picking the wrong back yard to cross through trying to get to his pond. When we realized what the heck the dogs were going nuts over, they'd done had him/her on its back. NOw, none of them knew what to do with it. I got it across the fence and it was last seen headed toward the water.

Oh, baked three dozen gingerbread cookies in their toaster oven. It took me 3 hours, cause I had to bake them two at a time.LOL

Well hope you have a better day tomorrow,xoxoxoxox

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,224,873
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 9 min Murph 71,754
last post wins! (Jul '11) 41 min Princess Hey 5,647
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 43 min AN is me 496,962
News Orlando International gets second flight to Cuba 10 hr The Magnificent L... 1
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 10 hr LizW 18,124
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 hr jimi-yank 53,065
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]