Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likel...

Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

There are 98402 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#98847 Feb 25, 2014
Thousands turn on “Porch Lights for Hailey” around the world

Posted on: 7:49 am, February 20, 2014 updated on: 12:24pm, February 20, 2014

http://fox2now.com/2014/02/20/porch-lights-fo...
Vic

AOL

#98848 Feb 25, 2014
Zazz,

Yes, it was all the red tape that caused delay. When reading AA protocol no where does it state this is how it MUST be done only that it should be done.

My question is why didn't LE call local TV station ASAP get the word out. I'm with Eye, if that was done along with an APB maybe the outcome would have been different.

I was reading Hailey Faith Owens facebook page. Someone posted that Hailey's parents were Christy and Jamie Owens. Christy had three other children that were at apartment with Hailey . They are now with their biodad and his sister.

Christy has been very tight lipped, only that she was at work and that her sister was watching Hailey and that sister called her at work, something was wrong with Hailey. It was reported that Turner was the boyfriend of sister, but who knows.JMO
Vic

AOL

#98849 Feb 25, 2014
Eye,

Sending you hugs, praying that you find out procedure can be done.
I know you've had a very hard day. Take care. xoxoxoxoxoxo
Vic

AOL

#98850 Feb 25, 2014
Ponderings wrote:
Thursday Feb 13
A post from another thread on Putnam Co. Maybe those who are living in this area needs to look for some bones of a five year old.
Judged:
Besides being a dying community, we’re also apparently known now as the place to dump surrounding county’s murder victims. It’s happened twice in recent months, first the body found in Satsuma that was brought from Jacksonville, and now the little girl found in a shallow grave in Crescent City. It speaks volumes about how this place is thought of when that is the first thing that occurs to a criminal in another county is to go dump his victim’s body in Putnam County
Satsuma and Putnam Co. went from being known for producing delicious citrus to being a haven for drugs, pedofiles, hoes, pimps and now dumping ground. JMO
Vic

AOL

#98851 Feb 25, 2014
Sorry, Hailey Heun not Owens.
Private Zippo

Makati, Philippines

#98852 Feb 26, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to say it but I've had the same thought. But to be rational we have to realize that these girls names had nothing to do with their horrible unfortunate and pitiful death. Haleigh/Hailey/Haley is just a name. A pretty name. It's like me saying once that I had never known anyone named Ray who hadn't either been to prison or was headed there. So glad to say that I recently heard about a very nice guy named Ray, or Raymond, and no prison hanging over his name. Wheeew..... That was a relief. Just proves me wrong..
DO YOU EVER SHUT UP?
Private Zippo

Makati, Philippines

#98853 Feb 26, 2014
Vic wrote:
Eye,
Sending you hugs, praying that you find out procedure can be done.
I know you've had a very hard day. Take care. xoxoxoxoxoxo
Her name is Ann and she is the first white person to attend Florida A & M! So she says!
This broad is a nut job!
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98854 Feb 26, 2014
Private Zippo wrote:
<quoted text>DO YOU EVER SHUT UP?
Did you miss your laxatives again? Aww.... damned shame. Gives you a shitty outlook on life. We call it rectitis.

Try Milk of Magnesia. Take two big swigs. That'll set you free!
Private Zippo

Makati, Philippines

#98855 Feb 26, 2014
Sami wrote:
Anne, the van who hit my car wasn't driving very fast and he got stopped at a red light. Our friend had his car keys in his pocket and mine were in my purse next to me on the porch. We were all outside getting ready to light off fireworks. Again, some ppl react quicker and differently than others. As I said my husband had no intentions of going after the guy, but my friend and I each jumped into our cars immediately.
Husband must have been watching a football game!
Private Zippo

Makati, Philippines

#98856 Feb 26, 2014
zazz wrote:
Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
Mother Teresa
Thank you Mother!
Private Zippo

Makati, Philippines

#98857 Feb 26, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you miss your laxatives again? Aww.... damned shame. Gives you a shitty outlook on life. We call it rectitis.
How is your druggie son?Is he clean or still on that shlt?
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98858 Feb 26, 2014
Private Zippo wrote:
<quoted text>Her name is Ann and she is the first white person to attend Florida A & M! So she says! This broad is a nut job!
A nut job? Maybe we need more "nut" jobs! As a matter of fact this happens to be true. Easily proven, but, I don't have to prove a damned thing now do I? To further enlighten you, my husband was also the first white professor at Fl A & M, while I was the first white student; ALSO I was the first white non-staff employee on campus, working in the Deans' Office at Fl A & M. And if that doesn't stick in your craw, try this: We were ALSO the first white couple to live on the all-black Fl A & M campus. IF that doesn't grab you in the crotch; try this one: I was the only white in Augusta Ga to fight for and stand up for blacks equal pay and benefits during their notorious garbage strike ..... AND WON. Single handedly.

You don't like it? Kiss my grits!

But more importantly, what have YOU ever done for anyone other than yourself? You are not aware that we EACH must face our maker; or do you just chose to ignore this, that we ALL have to face the judgment to give an account of what we have done to help others?

What do YOU have to show for the talents God gave you? Oh pitiful you.
Private Zippo

Makati, Philippines

#98859 Feb 26, 2014
Vic wrote:
<quoted text>
Zazz,
Thank you, I've copied this quote to put on hubby's bathroom mirror. He's turning into a grumpy old man. Sad, cause he spent so much money getting those pearly whites you'd think he'd be flashing them more often. LOL
Maybe he dose,at his secret lover!
Private Zippo

Makati, Philippines

#98860 Feb 26, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been back to Palm Beach County court lately?
Private Zippo

Makati, Philippines

#98861 Feb 26, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
A nut job? Maybe we need more "nut" jobs! As a matter of fact this happens to be true. Easily proven, but, I don't have to prove a damned thing now do I? To further enlighten you, my husband was also the first white professor at Fl A & M, while I was the first white student; ALSO I was the first white non-staff employee on campus, working in the Deans' Office at Fl A & M. And if that doesn't stick in your craw, try this: We were ALSO the first white couple to live on the all-black Fl A & M campus. IF that doesn't grab you in the crotch; try this one: I was the only white in Augusta Ga to fight for and stand up for blacks equal pay and benefits during their notorious garbage strike ..... AND WON. Single handedly.
You don't like it? Kiss my grits!
But more importantly, what have YOU ever done for anyone other than yourself? You are not aware that we EACH must face our maker; or do you just chose to ignore this, that we ALL have to face the judgment to give an account of what we have done to help others?
What do YOU have to show for the talents God gave you? Oh pitiful you.
Why do you keep changing your name Ann?
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98862 Feb 26, 2014
Severe case of impacted constipation. You could try high-colonics but I don't recommend it. This could cause you to bust open a big mess of pooh, might even cause you to have that dreadful blood disorder. This could lead to emergency surgery, IF you could get to the ER fast enough. Maybe you'd better google it first.

Poor Elvis. It didn't come out until years later that he actually died of constipation, compounded by the many drugs his doc fed him while he's trying to relieve himself, all while carrying his heavy abdominal burden around; Poor guy was so exhausted and befuddled he could no longer think straight. Like you. I think something like 10 gals of ' pooh sludge' and over 20 pounds of actual impacted feces was reported long after the poor mans' demise. This of course, led to all sorts of other illnesses and heart failure. THIS is your problem?

Lordy, lordy, oh tormented one; it sure seems like you aren't keeping your plumbing and septic system cleaned out! This could get serious.

Better yet, why don't you ask for guidance from above?
Private Zippo

Makati, Philippines

#98863 Feb 26, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
Severe case of impacted constipation. You could try high-colonics but I don't recommend it. This could cause you to bust open a big mess of pooh, might even cause you to have that dreadful blood disorder. This could lead to emergency surgery, IF you could get to the ER fast enough. Maybe you'd better google it first.
Poor Elvis. It didn't come out until years later that he actually died of constipation, compounded by the many drugs his doc fed him while he's trying to relieve himself, all while carrying his heavy abdominal burden around; Poor guy was so exhausted and befuddled he could no longer think straight. Like you. I think something like 10 gals of ' pooh sludge' and over 20 pounds of actual impacted feces was reported long after the poor mans' demise. This of course, led to all sorts of other illnesses and heart failure. THIS is your problem?
Lordy, lordy, oh tormented one; it sure seems like you aren't keeping your plumbing and septic system cleaned out! This could get serious.
Better yet, why don't you ask for guidance from above?
MILITARY baby girl,run 5 miles every day!great shape!
How's your R.E.business?

Level 8

Location hidden

#98864 Feb 26, 2014
Sanford mother whose child was found dead charged with murder

Published: 3:54 pm
Updated: 6:34 pm

SANFORD, Fla.—(WFTV) The mother of a Sanford child whose body was discovered buried earlier this month has been arrested on murder charges.

Sanford Police said Wednesday that Rachel Fryer, 32, who was being held in the Seminole County Jail, is charged in the death of her daughter 2-year-old Tariji Gordon.

Tariji's body was found in a shallow grave in Crescent City, about an hour north of Sanford,

Fryer was arrested on charges of aggravated child neglect for failing to report her child was missing.

According to investigators, Tariji Gordon, stopped breathing and instead of calling 911, Fryer attempted CPR. Investigators said 30 minutes later, the toddler was dead.

Fryer’s original arrest papers said she turned herself in at the Sanford police station with a bag packed for jail and told detectives she made a deadly mistake.

Fryer also faces a number of other charges in connection to Tariji's death.

http://www.mytvjax.com/content/topstories/sto...

Level 8

Location hidden

#98865 Feb 26, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Vic, it was all the other sites listed on Google for that blog site that I clicked onto and read before I decided that I wasn't at all interested in registering to read or post. There are numerous ones on Google that had trouble with this site. Reading all these posts from other posters who had so much trouble with this 'jeana' whacko led to my decision that I wanted nothing to do with that site.
It would be nice to read up on the Croslins, et.al. but if more shyt is what one has to go through to do it, then it's not my cupa tea. I'm just not even thinking about getting hooked up with another blog site that falsely accuses others, bullies, or puts them through the wringer, when I consider my posts and opinions to be as honest, valuable and intelligent as anyone elses. But maybe it will work out for you. I hope so. It would be nice for you to keep us updated about the Croslins & Cummings and all; IF we can believe it to be the truth, right?
My favorite was The Hinkey Meter and Val Hall who ran it. Now this site you could count on for truth, honesty and in depth research performed by the brilliant Val Hall and other posters who were professionals in their chosen fields. They always had multiple research to back them up and no rude or hostile posters. But one day Val cancelled and withdrew The Hinkey Meter with no explanation. She was having problems with her husbands' health; but she had also gotten sorely disappointed in the way Anne "what's her-name" the atty who was handling (mishandling) the case for the Rebecca Zeneau (sp) murder (NOT suicide) relatives' that occurred at the Coronada Mansion in Calif. IMO, this led her to the conclusion that she was wasting her valuable time.
I used to correspond with Val Hall a lot during the Casey Anthony hey day. I haven't kept up and didn't know she had stopped posting. She deleted her site?

She's one sharp lady and I always enjoyed her.
Private Zippo

Makati, Philippines

#98866 Feb 26, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
OMG Vic! You won't believe this shyt. My son has cut a deal with the devil street w'hore over in Pompano Beach. He thought he would be able to get the earned income tax credit for my G/D on his income taxes and from that he would get this big income tax refund. Nope. Not qualified. So what does he do?
He calls the w'hore who only pays $70 bucks a week in child support, and tells her that he will let her claim my G/D as a dependent for last year so she can claim the earned income tax credit and pay the refund to him on the back support she owes. He says he needs the money. I SMELL A STINKIN' DEAD RAT IN ALL OF THIS. Idiot! He has forgotten that she knows how to con him and DOES.
In the first place, how much back support could she actually owe when part of that $70 a week is allocated towards paying on her back support, and when she only earned so much to begin with working a menial job in a 7-11 DIY store? So I asks, what's in it for her and he says nothing, only she gets to pay down on her back arrears. Why should she care about that when she isn't paying much on it to begin with?
Do I believe this shyt?? I DO NOT. There HAS to be something in it for this drug w'hore, else, why would she do it? I asked him, so how do you get to claim your daughter as a dependent after you give her to the w'hore to claim and how do you get to claim Medicaid for her if you do not claim her as your dependent? I'm not hearing any clear cut answers that make sense, only what I perceive to be twisted logic and idiocy. Doesn't he realize the govm't keeps up with who claims the kid as a dependent and who doesn't? Apparently not.
DOES IT EVER END WITH THE TRAMPS and the dumb men who allow the w'hores to con them???? NO ma'am it does not.
KG, you're the accountant. How would this affect my sons' claims for his daughters Medicare/Medicaid benefits that he presently receives for her, which automatically includes him since he has congestive heart failure; which, losing hers, could end his own medical benefits and expensive drug coverage if his daughter loses hers?
You have a stupid son~~Is he back on drugs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Henry 1,535,652
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 6 hr Evilgelicalling 460
News Research: Dropouts flee area schools (Oct '07) Wed Willieneal123 55
News Live updates: Universal Orlando's Volcano Bay w... Wed Cheryl Throne 1
News Wal-Mart bolsters area footprint with two new w... Wed Cheryl Throne 2
News Lockheed Martin Orlando unit seeks incentives t... Wed Cheryl Throne 1
News Tornado watch likely to be expanded; storms ent... Wed Cheryl Throne 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages