Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likel...

Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

There are 98199 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98727 Feb 16, 2014
Ahhhh..... KG, I am SOOo sorry. Sorry about you losing all that money too. That's a real shame. I won't ask how you slipped on the ice as I know all too well how these freak ice accidents happen. I can just see it; spontaneous reaction, as you were slipping you tried to brace yourself with your wrist. I'm just glad it wasn't broken, but a sprain can be as painful, if not more so, than a broken bone.

It took my son two years to get over a sprained foot & ankle (more than one sprain), which I believed at the time WAS broken and still do, even tho he went to two different ERs and they said not broken. What happened was his demon possessed G/F at the time (truly she WAS possessed), in a fit of jealous rage tried to run over him with her car, hit him, knocking him off the street and onto the curb, twisting and breaking his foot in more than one place.

She takes him to the ER and docs question what really happened, claiming it looked like domestic abuse (it was), then to another ER who also felt it was DA and wanted to report it, still they both denied and stuck with their lyin' stories, when in fact, she had tried to kill him. The result was that he got little to no treatment other than a sprain-sling for the foot because they were lying and the docs knew it. A week later she brings him to mama to treat his broken foot & ankle. He didn't tell me the truth until almost two years later while he was in a rant about all the b'tch had done to him. He still is not completely over the injuries as the pain still flares up. I suspect he will have some pain with it for the rest of his life.

I don't deny it; this son has brought a lot of misery on us due to the bad women he has bedded; EVERY ONE I warned him about. His daddy would never have tolerated a one of them. Now (again) he will pay for for the rest of his life for not listening to his mama. He was so handsome, magnetic and charismatic (and still is) that young women groupies sought him out and chased him. They still do, but he is a LOT more cautious. His g/f now is five years older than he is and seems to have her head screwed on tightly. I like her, but can't trust his taste in women.
King George

West Lafayette, IN

#98728 Feb 16, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
Ahhhh..... KG, I am SOOo sorry. Sorry about you losing all that money too. That's a real shame. I won't ask how you slipped on the ice as I know all too well how these freak ice accidents happen. I can just see it; spontaneous reaction, as you were slipping you tried to brace yourself with your wrist. I'm just glad it wasn't broken, but a sprain can be as painful, if not more so, than a broken bone.
It took my son two years to get over a sprained foot & ankle (more than one sprain), which I believed at the time WAS broken and still do, even tho he went to two different ERs and they said not broken. What happened was his demon possessed G/F at the time (truly she WAS possessed), in a fit of jealous rage tried to run over him with her car, hit him, knocking him off the street and onto the curb, twisting and breaking his foot in more than one place.
She takes him to the ER and docs question what really happened, claiming it looked like domestic abuse (it was), then to another ER who also felt it was DA and wanted to report it, still they both denied and stuck with their lyin' stories, when in fact, she had tried to kill him. The result was that he got little to no treatment other than a sprain-sling for the foot because they were lying and the docs knew it. A week later she brings him to mama to treat his broken foot & ankle. He didn't tell me the truth until almost two years later while he was in a rant about all the b'tch had done to him. He still is not completely over the injuries as the pain still flares up. I suspect he will have some pain with it for the rest of his life.
I don't deny it; this son has brought a lot of misery on us due to the bad women he has bedded; EVERY ONE I warned him about. His daddy would never have tolerated a one of them. Now (again) he will pay for for the rest of his life for not listening to his mama. He was so handsome, magnetic and charismatic (and still is) that young women groupies sought him out and chased him. They still do, but he is a LOT more cautious. His g/f now is five years older than he is and seems to have her head screwed on tightly. I like her, but can't trust his taste in women.
Thanks Anne. The Good Lord provides.
Fell in the parking lot at work, so I won't be responsible for hospital bill.
I can sympathize with your son. I have terrible taste in men.
Vic

Shelbyville, KY

#98729 Feb 16, 2014
KG,

Oh, so sorry. Hope you get better soon. You know KG, being self employed you live on the edge. Praying that you'll recover physically and financially.

Hubby was hit in the head from a hugh piece of ice that had fallen off a McDonalds roof. Said it about knocked him out. It didn't dawn on him to alert the restaurant. Why, his focus was on he had to get to work.
All our dollars have come by hard work. Oh, if only he'd made a fuss.
Oh well .
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98730 Feb 16, 2014
King George wrote:
<quoted text> Tax preparers have clients sign a paper releasing the preparer from any obligation due to client's lying about or omitting information from their returns.
Okay. Thanks, that makes sense KG. Only, the thing is, in the Leona Helmsley case, the accountant knew she was lying and filed the return her way anyway, knowing she was lying when she (they) charged off her personal swimming pool to one of the hotels. I felt that he should have at least been penalized by the IRS for participating knowingly in this fraudulent scheme.

The tax atty in Cincy that I've used all these years still does my taxes, going back all the way to at least 1976, and very reasonably. I'm sure less than H & R would have charged. But, no telling what we signed initially, nor does it matter. I'm sure he looks out for himself. He has done a good job. He warned me once, "tell me next time what you are doing before you do it then you won't have to call me to fix it for you'. Good advice. My husband would go over our taxes first then we would take it all out to the atty to finalize and file the returns.

Not his fault those two times I got audited or that time I had not yet reported personal land purchases and sales I had made,(which I also had not told my husband how much money I had made on those lots); nor was it the attys' fault that time IRS levied on our bank accounts due to their own mistake of not crediting us with having paid the taxes we had already paid. He met my husband at his office very early in the morning that day to give him copies of the proof he had that we HAD paid it, and got on the phone with IRS (and stayed on the phone) in our behalf as soon as they opened their offices, while my husband was en route up to their offices with the proof of payment.

It is NOT worth it, trying to file ones own income tax returns; also not worth it to try to skim off on reported income or claim credits one is not entitled too. Too much can (and does) go wrong.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98731 Feb 16, 2014
Vic wrote:
Eye,
Is your house concrete slab. I thought most down there were.It's hard to regulate temp on those foundations. Well, for the past three nights have fought with DIL in my sleep. Needless to say no rest. I got up very early say two and got on puter. I found a blog site that's for folks that are bipolar and for people that have to endure them. I joined and it felt so good to just get all those words out. It was interesting and not surprising that over ninety five percent divorce rate. It seems that people only get worse with age. The disease fries out brain neurons and reroutes the message system. What a blessing she took her crazy out and we know she can't stall this divorse much longer. That Dec. call log has cooked her goose and she knows it. All she can do is try to get son agitated on phone and she knows son loves his boys so much and that he is doesn't have to prove his a good father. Actions speak louder than words. A concept foreign to her.
HEY VIC! Yes, concrete slab. Nearly all homes/buildings in Fla are on slabs, impossible to dig for basements in most of Fla. I think there are a few homes in Boca and Tallahassee that have partial basements where builders were able to dig into the side of a hill, not many. I miss not having a basement; especially since this house I live in isn't any larger than my basement was in Cincy, like living in my basement.

Vic, that is just terrible that you are being tormented in your sleep by this sicko DIL; whom, I'll guaranDAMNtee you isn't losing any sleep! These bipolar and mentally disturbed people are very hard for a normal person to deal with; in fact, damned near impossible to deal with, particularly if you have to live with them or try to communicate on any regular basis. The best thing that can ever happen to you, your son, GSs and entire family, is to get this woman out of your life the best way you can and KEEP her out of your lives, which is going to be very hard to do.

IMO, mental illness is contaguous (sp); you have to be very careful that you don't wind up unable to think clearly even in rational times as these people will keep you tormented day and night if you allow yourself too much time trying to deal with them. Make sense?
Vic

Shelbyville, KY

#98732 Feb 16, 2014
Hey Eye,

Yes, totally agree about crazy is catchy. My mom called me earlier on and wanted to know what was wrong with her. I said just what you think she's nuts. SHe would call which if she wasn't working a lot. She would ask questions about every little thing. I'd answer then she would go on with same bull till I cut her off. If she wanted me to sit with boys, I never once said no, cause if son was at work I worried so about them. She would zone out so much, I worried it really became they watched her
She would just bow her head or stare off into space lost until I'd snap her back.
Son told me that now all she talks about are spirits and their talking to her. Her grandmother had to be institutionalized when she was in her late thirties.DI Lbiggest fear was this would be her fate. SHe's right
3 years ago she started tattooing herself, she's covered. Everytime she'd get a new one, I would tell her that if her mission was to be queen of the freak show she at meet that goal and surpassed it. SHe would just stare at me when I talked to her, I don't think she understood or pretended not to. I'm going with my first thought.

Yeah, she's short, dyed jet black hair, she's had everything and I mean Everything's got a hole, tattooed bundle of crazy. Now what man wouldn't gravitate to that. Yeah at the last I told her that I wished she had as much feeling in her heart as she did her nether-regions. Son thinks someone will find her dead, too many RX drugs. Adderrall,xanax,I don't know how many different brain chemical changers. I had to agree cause she said she had to get tattoos if not she had to cut herself.
Toward the end the hospital sent her to get help they asked her if she ever thought of throwing herself off a cliff.
I was so fed up with this crazy that I told her the next time she thought it to go for it. I still feel this.JMO
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98733 Feb 16, 2014
Vic, she shouldn't be left alone with the kids or have them staying overnight with her. She's dangerous..I wanted to ask you a while back if she was on drugs but didn't want to suggest an issue with you that might not exist; then I'd be a stranger on the internet planting trouble for you and your family.

But I thought this, now you indicate she takes various kinds of prescription drugs, so I'll just go ahead and say what I thought all along: don't be surprised if she has taken other kinds of drugs too. Not always, but many times, bi-polar goes hand & hand with having taken mind altering drugs. It's the worst thing a bi-polar can do to their brain chemistry, and it's permanent.

These people can become dangerous, and it's not just caused by some fluke of nature or some prescription drugs, which YES, can also increase their episodes. Even smoking pot can create an episode. There is a treatment for her bipolar but it's just one prescription and I can't think of the name of it. She can't mix anything with it but these bipolar people who have done other drugs can't be trusted not to space out on xanax or other kinds of drugs. Frequently it's their drug use that caused their bipolar in the first place. You would probably already know what the name of this drugs is, or can look it up. BUT, there ya go: you can't make her take it or stop her from doing anything else.

They LOVE their demons and aren't about to give them up, and there's nothing you can do about it. Just keep yourself, your son and those little boys away from her as much as you can. She would be a very bad influence on them if allowed around them too much. Good riddance that she's gone, and thank God for it..

She could kill herself either accidentally or deliberately, but you don't want her to do it with those boys around, or maybe harm them too. She sounds like a tattooed floozy, a hot to trot lulu, has spent a fortune on her body; money your son and the boys could have used. It's a damned shame Vic, but there's not one thing you can do about it. Just keep the boys away from the tramp. AND YOU STOP LOSING SLEEP over this piece a trash..
zazz

United States

#98734 Feb 16, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin;' Vic,KG AND ALL! Hope everyone is off to a good week-end. I sure feel for you all, those trapped in-doors in the cold, snow & ice. I hope everyone is keeping warm, off the roads and have plenty of food on or at least able to get out and get some. It's been a terrible winter for so many with quite a few lives lost all over the country attributable to this bad winter, SO sad. It hasn't been so nice down here either; cold, dreary, rainy. Makes me shiver just thinking about it. Lately we've had very few warm sunny days that lasted all day.
Glad you were able to get your mother out to celebrate her b'day, Vic. Sounds like she and all of you had a marvelous time. Wonderful times like these make it all worthwhile and beautiful! Can't remember when I've last been to a b'day party as we don't do the party scene much anymore. We do nice things for and with my G/D but that's about it now. I think last Mothers' Day was the last time we did any real celebrating. It's just not the same as being at my home in Cincy where we had lavish celebrations and dinner parties, and when my husband was with us; he made everything so special. But I've gotten used to it now and consider myself lucky not to have to do all the work and spend all the money I used to have to do. Thank God! Still, I miss those times.
Vic, I've come to the conclusion that unless we make short posts first thing after not posting for a day or night, the long ones will be deleted. I think it's partly a Topix glitch but mainly the evil topix eyes that peruse this board looking for child murder/kidnap cases they don't want questioned. Just MOO.
The posts aren't lost, you can back arrow to them.

If you try to post after being idle for a while, it automatically takes you to the home page. When you don't post for a while if you refresh the screen before you post that will eliminate the problem.
Vic

Shelbyville, KY

#98735 Feb 16, 2014
KG,

You'll never guess what she does? She's certified pharmacy tech at a big regional hospital. She was okay until she got that job. I was the one who put her there. She wanted out of a factory, She had been there ten years and she wanted to go into medical field. I had woked with the head tech, happen to see her and it happened.

My husband and I think that's when the pilling started. I've worked pharmacy for many years but I was in retail. Son stated that she was on pill count for a year. That means she has to take meds to her doctors and they count her bottles. She went to a GP that would write her 120 zanax a month,, but son would find twice that many in her closet. I know dr was giving them to her out of his office. IHubby's niece by marriage works in office. When her son found out about her living he stated that the dr and her were too chummy. Yeah, a lot of what she was doing came out when she left.
She only has them a couple of hours. Son told her and them that whenever they're ready to come home he'd be there. Family court and on that site they're all for mothers involvement. They have it all wrong. its the kids that always pay cause the mommy and child bond.
Hell they never bonded with children. It's all about control and the dollars, and more tax refund dollars. They need to throw the Ward and June Cleaver books out. JMO
zazz

United States

#98736 Feb 16, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>

I have a question for you KG, and Zazz: When Leona Helmsley was charged with tax fraud, one of those charges was due to her having an expensive in-ground swimming pool built in her back yard and charging it off to one of the hotels. Her accountant is the one who added this fraudulent charge into her tax returns; he was sitting in her backyard at the pool and knew it was being charged off to one of the hotels at the time he prepared the tax returns. True, she signed the tax return but so did he as her tax preparer. Why wasn't he also charged in this fraud?(Will have to check back later for your response).
BTW, I just want to make it clear so that no one thinks I am trying to hold my own opinions above anyone elses' head in my thoughts of what happened to sweet Haleigh, and those involved, as I do not; nor am I trying to shove my opinions down anyone elses' throat. There have been times when I have changed my mind on a particular issue when someone else pointed out greater logic than I thought I already had, so please be assured everyone; that I do highly value the opinions of others even when they are not the same as my own.
Also, I apologize that I am not able to provide links for any of the statements I make. It was always either Denada, King George, and I think Dee a few times and maybe a couple of others who always provided the links, which I did not save. Sorry, I just don't know how to do this.
It is a felony to knowingly prepare a false tax return. He probably didn't prepare the return himself but had employees prepare it. With a return as extensive and complicated as that, there would have been many hands in the pie which would have given him an out, ie, it was just a mistake.

I'm sure if they could have proven he knew about it they would have prosecuted him.

I think he knew but proving it would be another story.

He may have been censured by the state board since he is responsible for any tax return he signs even if he did not prepare it personally.,
Vic

AOL

#98737 Feb 16, 2014
Guys,

I joined justice quest. Saw a recent pic of Misty and Lisa. Lisa doesn't even look like her former self. SHe looked so good, filled out, had teeth, hair done. Good for LIsa. Misty is a very large figured girl . Lisa looked younger but I feel Misty would be dead or near just like Nay and Amber. SAD Crack is Wack

Jr. is so handsome and grown so much but his eyes are so sad. Chloe is a big girl now. RC and Crystal made some cute children.
Chystal and Tn are back buds.

RC gal said bye,bye,bye. Wonder if she went back to some town close to Ft. Knox.

Joe's in prison for a while. I bet he's popular. He finally had to go on the stolen gun Glock, contributing to a minor,boy riding in back seat, JOe was driving, Jason Frye shooting at a car driven by Jennifer ALlen cause the thought she had stolen from them. Possession of drugs.
Well Jason was charged with the weapon cause Joe was driving, while Jason shot at a car driven by Jennifer Fryer cause she had stolen from him.
Vic

AOL

#98738 Feb 16, 2014
Strike last sentence. Jason skipped out and Jo was charged with contempt cause he wouldn't say the gun was Jason. Same stuff different day.

Shirigo is still Joe's lawyer. He is a good lawyer. I will never forget interview with Joe. It he knew where Haleigh was he tell um. While he was making this statment, Sirigo had his hand on Joe leg you could see his fingers pressing into Joe's leg. JOM
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98739 Feb 17, 2014
Vic wrote:
Guys,
I joined justice quest. Saw a recent pic of Misty and Lisa. Lisa doesn't even look like her former self. SHe looked so good, filled out, had teeth, hair done. Good for LIsa. Misty is a very large figured girl . Lisa looked younger but I feel Misty would be dead or near just like Nay and Amber. SAD Crack is Wack Jr. is so handsome and grown so much but his eyes are so sad. Chloe is a big girl now. RC and Crystal made some cute children. Chystal and Tn are back buds. RC gal said bye,bye,bye. Wonder if she went back to some town close to Ft. Knox. Joe's in prison for a while. I bet he's popular. He finally had to go on the stolen gun Glock, contributing to a minor,boy riding in back seat, JOe was driving, Jason Frye shooting at a car driven by Jennifer ALlen cause the thought she had stolen from them. Possession of drugs. Well Jason was charged with the weapon cause Joe was driving, while Jason shot at a car driven by Jennifer Fryer cause she had stolen from him.
Thanks for the updates, Vic. So you joined Justice Quest. Well, good luck with that! From what I've seen of Justice Quest it is predominately run by a loney moderator calling herself Jeana who deletes posts and posters at will based on her whims, without even a logical explanation. No respect for the opinions or questions of others who aren't exactly in line with her own preconceived warped ideas.

Wasted time and deleted posts made on a thread that is being run by a freak show loser who thinks she is brighter than the sunshine. Reminds me of Trisha on Websleuths who thinks she is smarter than others who have multiple degrees that are far above her head so she ridicules them and has her little minions kicking them in the teeth too. Specifically, I refer to an interview she had with Dr. Keith Ablow after the Casey Anthony verdict, where she did everything she could to destroy the man. Just another hot-headed control freak like PHs Statement Analysis. They sit 24/7 hawking over their sites like a big buzzard, couldn't possibly be making a living. No offense to you, but YIKES!!
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98740 Feb 17, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The posts aren't lost, you can back arrow to them. If you try to post after being idle for a while, it automatically takes you to the home page. When you don't post for a while if you refresh the screen before you post that will eliminate the problem.
Zazz, this doesn't always work the way you think it does. At least not for me. I ALWAYS back arrow to my posts that do not post and they usually aren't there. And when they are, in my case, they still won't let my post go through no matter how many times I try. Then finally the unposted post on the back arrow disappears altogether. It just turns into more wasted time for me. It does make sense however, to refresh the screen before starting to post. Thanks, I hadn't thought of this.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98741 Feb 17, 2014
Vic wrote:
Oh, I'm still sore from almost falling the night of Mom's party. I had gotten boys home, youngest was asleep with his shoes off. I tried to wake him, no go, so I picked him up and his around 60 .lbs now. Well did good till I had to take place one foot on porch and had one foot on sidewalk both being slippery. As soon as second foot went up, lost my balance. When we both pitched forward, gs naturally hung on tightly to both my arms. Son has a 3 foot Budda and I grabbed on to his head. Got uprighted and got through door. Boy, it scared me . Next morning sore all over and have to keep heating pad on a lot.
I thought boy if this ole girl had of broke a hip I was going to request to be put down. LOL

Hope you're feeling better, Vic. That could have been one nasty fall for both you and g/s. That's pretty much weight for you to be lifting and carrying in on the ice. Lucky for both of you! I see the picture clearly. So many times I've done the same thing; kid asleep in the car so I just pick'em, up and carry 'em. Or the kid fell asleep and I'm ready to go so I just pick 'em and load 'em into the car. Apparently it was a good thing the budda statue was there for you to grab hold of. At least it served 'some' useful purpose.

Ha.... but had it been in my sons' yard it would have disappeared long ago and he would have never known what happened to it. Forgive me for saying so; but maybe I'd have a statue of Jesus in my yard but definitely not a statue of a false god or any samilarity. I've often thought that if we got rid of all the false gods in our lives and all likenesses or acknowledgment of them, then maybe we wouldn't have so much evil from the devil going on in our lives. It's almost like we invite him in? You'd probably be amazed at the things I refuse to allow in or near my home. But that's just me and not a chastisement. PLEASE, no offense my friend, and I hope none taken. xx00xx...
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98742 Feb 17, 2014
King George wrote:
<quoted text> Hope Sykes was there, too. IMO, that's why she got such a lengthy prison sentence. Lock her away, and keep her quiet about what happened that night.
IMO, that's why they all got lengthy prison sentences. Keep their mouths shut for the next 15 yrs, and in Misty's case 25 yrs as she has the most to tell. This little gal knows PLENTY about what happened to Haleigh and even more about the corruptness of the PCSO and their higher ups. Stupid Donnas' 15 yrs too, who had been hobnobbing & doping with Misty. No telling WHAT she knew, better get her locked up safely too. Neither Misty OR Donna had prior criminal charges of any kind; no excuse for their lengthy sentences other than to make SURE they were quickly put away and watched every min.

I'm not sure about Hope but I think, IIRC, a prior shoplifting charge or two, and maybe a possessions charge. I'd guarantee you, that if a one of them opens their mouth and even hints at the truth to anyone else during their tenure in the joint, they will be a dead duck very quickly. Accidentally. They are being closely monitored, all but RC who spends his days cursing all of them, especially Tommy whom he taunts, curses and blames when it is THEY who are covering up for HIM and the PCSO, and are at his and the PCSOs mercy who have their little 'listeners' stashed nearby and ready to act if a one of them opens their stupid mouth to tell the truth.

Hope wasn't the only one in RCs MH when Misty made her hoaxed up call at 3:27 a.m. You could hear female voices in the background on the videotape of the 911 call! It is disgusting (to me) that so many still hold onto the 3:27 call like it is the gospel truth, when the FIRST call was made at 2:13 a.m. from RCs' LANDLINE by someone to a private # at the SO discussing that Haleigh was missing THEN! THAT's when someone from the SO sent Off Bridgett Dixon to Rons' MH to investigate, way before the 3:27 call, at which time Misty was outside crying hysterically; yet no one will investigate the TRUTH. From 2:13 until 3:27 Misty was set up, and filth and evidence removed..
Vic

AOL

#98743 Feb 17, 2014
Eye,

You have to register to view posts. Well, last night my right hand went numb, then wrist arm was slowly going numb got to elbow. I thought here we go. Looked for baby aspirin none. Went to store bought some.
Praying all the way.

Yeap, what happened was I rest my wrist on desk edge and I guess this had caused blood flow to be restricted. I wasn't scared for myself but for my GS. They need me here.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98744 Feb 17, 2014
King George wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks Anne. The Good Lord provides. Fell in the parking lot at work, so I won't be responsible for hospital bill. I can sympathize with your son. I have terrible taste in men.

KG, I think we've all exercised some bad taste in men, I know I have. Looking back, OMG! I could have done SOO many things differently! ALL due to men I should have never been involved with in the first place. You know the book; "Smart Women, Dumb Choices". True.

Also true, The Lord provides. Good thing he does! Although at times it seems like a very long time until we hear from heaven and we can't see how things will ever work out; then suddenly they do and always in such a way we never thought of. It becomes pointless to even struggle or worry about anything.

I just try to keep hold of the knowledge that "where there is confusion and strife there is every evil work" and try to let this be my guide in everything, and particularly in relationships. I just wish I'd done that when I was young and beautiful, and would have relied on guidance from above. A BIG mistake on my part. I could have spared myself so much anguish in my earlier years.

I'm glad that at least you aren't responsible for your medical bills, and hope you are getting better now. So sorry you've had to lose so much money because of your fall. Take care!
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98745 Feb 17, 2014
Vic wrote:
Eye,
You have to register to view posts. Well, last night my right hand went numb, then wrist arm was slowly going numb got to elbow. I thought here we go. Looked for baby aspirin none. Went to store bought some. Praying all the way. Yeap, what happened was I rest my wrist on desk edge and I guess this had caused blood flow to be restricted. I wasn't scared for myself but for my GS. They need me here.
Vic, it was all the other sites listed on Google for that blog site that I clicked onto and read before I decided that I wasn't at all interested in registering to read or post. There are numerous ones on Google that had trouble with this site. Reading all these posts from other posters who had so much trouble with this 'jeana' whacko led to my decision that I wanted nothing to do with that site.

It would be nice to read up on the Croslins, et.al. but if more shyt is what one has to go through to do it, then it's not my cupa tea. I'm just not even thinking about getting hooked up with another blog site that falsely accuses others, bullies, or puts them through the wringer, when I consider my posts and opinions to be as honest, valuable and intelligent as anyone elses. But maybe it will work out for you. I hope so. It would be nice for you to keep us updated about the Croslins & Cummings and all; IF we can believe it to be the truth, right?

My favorite was The Hinkey Meter and Val Hall who ran it. Now this site you could count on for truth, honesty and in depth research performed by the brilliant Val Hall and other posters who were professionals in their chosen fields. They always had multiple research to back them up and no rude or hostile posters. But one day Val cancelled and withdrew The Hinkey Meter with no explanation. She was having problems with her husbands' health; but she had also gotten sorely disappointed in the way Anne "what's her-name" the atty who was handling (mishandling) the case for the Rebecca Zeneau (sp) murder (NOT suicide) relatives' that occurred at the Coronada Mansion in Calif. IMO, this led her to the conclusion that she was wasting her valuable time.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98746 Feb 17, 2014
Vic wrote:
Eye,
You have to register to view posts. Well, last night my right hand went numb, then wrist arm was slowly going numb got to elbow. I thought here we go. Looked for baby aspirin none. Went to store bought some. Praying all the way. Yeap, what happened was I rest my wrist on desk edge and I guess this had caused blood flow to be restricted. I wasn't scared for myself but for my GS. They need me here.
OMG VIC!! They sure do need you hon!!!

The first thing I'd be thinking too is HEART ATTACK! You did the right thing to go and get the aspirin, even if you do think now that it was only due to your lack of blood flow to the wrist/hand to elbow for a period of time. You can't be too careful Vic. Maybe you should be taking a low-dose aspirin every day anyway? I do, but it's still no guarantee you won't have a heart attack or a stroke. Maybe you ought to follow up with an EKG? Not a bad idea, you know.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,433,120
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min Into The Night 61,494
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 513,502
real estate attorneys (Jul '09) 13 hr Ketie Holms 2
News Real estate agent isn't a real pro (Nov '08) 13 hr Peter James 25
News Home Sales: Florida's February Home Sales Rise ... (Mar '09) 13 hr Mellisa 54
Looking to meet other single gay men in the Orl... (Jan '12) 14 hr Keith Chance 20

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages