Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likel...

Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

There are 98199 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98659 Feb 10, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text> Why is your son not eligible? If he has earned income he should be eligible unless the IRS forbids him to take the TIC because of illegally taking it in the past. The mother doesn't need visitation rights to take the dependency and ITC. She needs to pay child support and have permission of the custodial parent. I repeat, it is not illegal for her to claim them and get the ITC. It is done all the time and is perfectly legal.
No, the form does not state that the children lived with her. It states that they father is giving her permission to claim them as dependents. The children don't need to have spent even one night under her roof to legally claim them. He has nothing to lose by allowing her to claim them, if he is indeed not eligible. I still wonder why you think he is not eligible to claim them.

In a nutshell Zazz; my son is not eligible because he said so. He has tried to figure out every possibility of being able to take the earned credit and came up ineligible no matter how he approached it. And NO, he has never taken the credit previously either, illegally or otherwise. He had tried to figure out ways to take the credit in previous years; he even went back a few years thinking he might be able to file an amended return and claim it but still found no way to do it for any prior years either; but thinking that for sure he would be able to take the credit this year; still no way. The ONLY way he can see is to allow my G/Ds' mother to claim her as a dependent and allow HER to claim the earned credit.

I absolutely HATE and despise him having anything to do with her as I know her like the palm of my hand and I KNOW what a crafty little lyin' b'tch she is and I KNOW this is bound to create more trouble than it is worth in the long run. I KNOW damned well that she is going to demand some huge favor in return that only benefits HER. I KNOW that you cannot dance with the devil and expect to come out unscathed. It is not only HIM I am concerned about having any involvement with her, but it is ALSO my G/D who could wind up the loser all because he got involved in a money scheme with her mother.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98660 Feb 10, 2014
King George wrote:
Anne, I have a degree in Accounting, and have been a paid tax preparer for the last 13 years.This is a business that I have run out of my home in addition to my regular jobs. Here is a link to the IRS rules for claiming the Earned Income Tax Credit.
http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p596.pdf Your son may have been ineligible to take the credit because he made too much money. If you have one qualifying child, your earned income must be less than $37,870. Earned income is money that you make from working or operating your own business. He may have been ineligible if he had investment income of more than $3,300. This would be income from interest, dividends, etc. Page 8 explains Rule 8—Your Child Must Meet the Relationship, Age, Residency, and Joint Return Tests Page 9 explains the residency test: Residency Test Your child must have lived with you in the United States for more than half of 2013.(6 months or more). I had a client who had received the Earned Income Credit for three years in a row in the early 90's for a daughter who did not live with him the required amount of time. It took a couple of years, but, the IRS did catch him. He had to pay back every penny of that money along with penalties and interest.

Congratulations on your accounting degree, KG.(I thought you might have a degree as you had mentioned being an accountant). That wasn't easy to come by. I hope you have done well in accounting as I know it isn't easy work. Too bad about your client who got caught and had to pay back all the money he wasn't entitled too! Tough break. Thank you for all the info, I will have my son pull up the link you posted. I can't thank you enough for your help in this!

I have no idea how my son came up ineligible to take the credit. I just know that he didn't make a lot of $ last year; if anything, he didn't make enough $, certainly not too much. He is a freelance professional photographer and works on his own. As far as I know, he claimed all the income he could and it still didn't work out.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98661 Feb 10, 2014
King George wrote:
Link to a press conference Jan. 30, 2014, in which FBI says it is increasing the reward for info as to Erica's whereabouts. At about the 8:15 mark, Rowan County Chief of Police says that information presented by the media stating that cadaver dogs hit on possible human remains is false.
Thanks for the Erica update KG. I was aware of the FBI increasing the reward to 35K but had not read that the report of the cadaver dogs hit was false. I can't imagine why any LE officer would state a positive hit if it wasn't but guess they could. That's a big mistake to make so one wouldn't think they would make such an error.

So then, are we to conclude that the son James was wrong in stating that Casey & Sandy killed Erica, or that there is any decomp or DNA evidence in or around the shed, on the teeth and tools that were found, or the house? For James to say that she was murdered, or for the uncle Scott to say there had been a kidnapping and a murder, would be HUGE lies for James and Scott to tell if they are lies.

The mystery still exists: Who was Scott talking about when he said there had been a kidnapping and a murder? Why doesn't LE follow up on this! Or why there haven't been any charges filed against Casey & Sandy for the fact that Erica is missing and they can't account for her. This alone is neglect, as well as other charges, including fraud for the SSI checks Sandy kept cashing? Yet, nothing is being done for poor missing Erica?

One could almost admire Casey for trying to make money by raising puppies and hedgehogs for resale, even for remodeling a rundown property in lieu of paying rent; but when it comes to getting herself impregnated by surrogacy, taking money and lying to the bio-pietry-dish-lab mother, then trying to sell the unborn baby to the highest bidder; then you know right there what a lying conniving dirty low-down lying b'tch she is who will do ANYTHING for money.

Hell yeah, she would sell little Erica, or even worse, kill her and still collect her checks. One way or another, this b'tch has made SURE she got paid! It amazes me how hard some people will work at not working.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98662 Feb 10, 2014
zazz wrote:
Haleigh Cummings' great grandmother believes Haleigh is alive and will come home. Today is the fifth anniversary of her disappearance. I think she was murdered that fateful night and will never be found.
It was sad yesterday, thinking about Haleigh missing for 5 yrs now. No accountability made for this precious child. I agree with you Zazz; with my whole heart and soul, I believe she is dead. I also believe that everyone in that family KNOWS she was killed that night, also that local LE knows she was killed and by WHOM. There were too many sneaky shenanigans going on that night and for days and weeks afterwards, as well as so much evidence and witnesses ignored that was cast aside like it never existed, with no explanations ever given. Little butterbean wasn't lying or dreaming about what he saw that night and G/M knows damned well he wasn't. That's why she quickly hushed him up and hid him out of sight.

So the great g/ma (you mean white whale Sykes?) STILL claims Haleigh is alive and will come home? Well, I wish she would hurry up and do it in my lifetime! How the hell this older, elderly, sickly woman could still hang on to such a murder lie overwhelms me! Doesn't this old cow-whale woman realize that time is fleeting for us all, and that evenings' sun is sinking low, and we must ALL go to face our maker? Some sooner than others? She's already lost two of her kids since Haleigh was killed and disposed of like garbage, STILL this woman hangs onto lies? She only has so much time to repent of her lies, but doesn't? Then she doesn't believe in God either.

As the old hymnal goes: ".... Life's evening sun is sinking low; a few more days and we must go; Too meet the deeds that we have done; where there will be no setting sun......" Those old timeless hymnals have a lot of meanings, warnings and messages in them. God has compassion for us, that any of us are still here, including HER. She needs to listen up while she still has another breath in her frail body. If I'd known or even suspected, that a child had been murdered and hidden, I'd be standing on the housetop right now and screaming the truth..
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98663 Feb 10, 2014
Ponderings, Vic, KG, Zazz, Sami and everybody; I was just wondering what your opinions are of the castaway guy from El Salvador whose boat washed up ashore after (he says) he had been lost in the pacific since Dec, 2012. I've read a lot of posts about this mystery in the last couple of days, and those claiming this is a hoax far outweighs those who believe his story or think that it might have been a possibility.

More than this, it shocks me to read in these posts how many people there are who don't believe there is a God. I hate even reading those kinds of posts. Makes me feel guilty in even reading posts like these.

But to get back to the issue: I agree that his story 'sounds' fishy when everything is taken into consideration; HOWEVER, at this point I more believe his story to be true than not believe him. What say you all?
King George

West Lafayette, IN

#98664 Feb 10, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin' KG... I have gone back and tried to figure this out but had to give up. On my screen your above post appears as #98646. You are referring to post #98369 as having disappeared, but I have no such post #98369, not that I've been able to find. Oh, I believe you, no doubt about that, that this post has deliberately disappeared. We've had this problem before with posts numbered out of sequence and then disappearing. It is totally unexplainable by me. Here's the mystery:
On my screen at the top of the page it shows the number of posts made as follows: 94881 to 94900 of 94604 posts made. You see the dilemma? How could your above post be #98646 when the screen only shows 94604 posts as having been made? Likewise, where would post #98369 be posted if we are only at 94604 posts having been made? I just don't get it! Do you?
If logic is the answer, then in actuality we had made a total of 98646 posts at the time you made the above post, so that would mean that a total of 4,042 posts are unaccounted for and missing since the beginning of this blog site. as it would be impossible to only be at 94604 posts being made to-date, when you posted post #98369 that is missing,(as well as many others) and now your above post numbers post #98646. Using common sense logic, it could be no other way other than a total of 4,042 posts are missing if you subtract 94604 posts made from your post 98464 above; this leaves a total of 4,042 posts that are gone.
Anne, the post that was deleted explained a link between Carole Bryan and William Parsons.
It was deleted because the person(s) monitoring this thread do not want that information shared.
IMO, Carole Bryan was not Carolyn's friend. She was a friend of William, Casey, and Sandy.. I think that the sale of Erica had already been discussed, plans had been put in place, and the Parsons wanted Carolyn to take her in Jan. so that Erica would go missing on Carolyn's watch.
The person that Carole "found", and presented to Carolyn as her bio father one month after Carolyn and Erica met may have been a fake. He may have been someone in league with the Parsons.
King George

West Lafayette, IN

#98665 Feb 10, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the Erica update KG. I was aware of the FBI increasing the reward to 35K but had not read that the report of the cadaver dogs hit was false. I can't imagine why any LE officer would state a positive hit if it wasn't but guess they could. That's a big mistake to make so one wouldn't think they would make such an error.
So then, are we to conclude that the son James was wrong in stating that Casey & Sandy killed Erica, or that there is any decomp or DNA evidence in or around the shed, on the teeth and tools that were found, or the house? For James to say that she was murdered, or for the uncle Scott to say there had been a kidnapping and a murder, would be HUGE lies for James and Scott to tell if they are lies.
The mystery still exists: Who was Scott talking about when he said there had been a kidnapping and a murder? Why doesn't LE follow up on this! Or why there haven't been any charges filed against Casey & Sandy for the fact that Erica is missing and they can't account for her. This alone is neglect, as well as other charges, including fraud for the SSI checks Sandy kept cashing? Yet, nothing is being done for poor missing Erica?
One could almost admire Casey for trying to make money by raising puppies and hedgehogs for resale, even for remodeling a rundown property in lieu of paying rent; but when it comes to getting herself impregnated by surrogacy, taking money and lying to the bio-pietry-dish-lab mother, then trying to sell the unborn baby to the highest bidder; then you know right there what a lying conniving dirty low-down lying b'tch she is who will do ANYTHING for money.
Hell yeah, she would sell little Erica, or even worse, kill her and still collect her checks. One way or another, this b'tch has made SURE she got paid! It amazes me how hard some people will work at not working.
The media said that they got the info concerning the cadaver dog hits from a warrant.
Remember, this is NC, the same state in which police protected Adam Baker, and the DA claimed that Adam was totally innocent in Zahra's death and dismemberment.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98666 Feb 10, 2014
King George wrote:
<quoted text> Anne, the post that was deleted explained a link between Carole Bryan and William Parsons. It was deleted because the person(s) monitoring this thread do not want that information shared. IMO, Carole Bryan was not Carolyn's friend. She was a friend of William, Casey, and Sandy.. I think that the sale of Erica had already been discussed, plans had been put in place, and the Parsons wanted Carolyn to take her in Jan. so that Erica would go missing on Carolyn's watch. The person that Carole "found", and presented to Carolyn as her bio father one month after Carolyn and Erica met may have been a fake. He may have been someone in league with the Parsons.
Very interesting, KG. I believe you. You are very savvy in linking up with all kinds of corruption and tying lose ends together that most of us would never find, especially me as I am in no way computer savvy. I didn't know how to use a computer at all until a few years ago as I had a sect'y doing all my real estate computer work since the early inception of the use of the computer for our MLS listings..

I was entirely happy and productive without using the computer and didn't care to use it until The RE Board, MLS and FREC got together and made the ruling that licensed brokers had to do certain confidential computer communications with these haunchos themselves, under confidential pin numbers that we were not allowed to share, then they gave us mandatory training classes that I had no choice but to attend. It's only been in recent years that I've had some down time and started reading and posting about stuff that had nothing to do with real estate.

A question about Carolyn, Erica's bio-mother: Not that it makes any difference in the long run; but wasn't she once married to Caseys' brother, then that would make Carolyn Caseys' & Sandys' former S-I-L, and would make them Ericas' aunt? Or was Erica born to Carolyn before or after she was married to Caseys' brother?

That's horrible to think how Carole Bryant, whose real name is unknown, runs these dirty schemes. I wish you (or someone) could crack it wide open! BUT, you risk your own life.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98667 Feb 10, 2014
King George wrote:
<quoted text>
The media said that they got the info concerning the cadaver dog hits from a warrant.
Remember, this is NC, the same state in which police protected Adam Baker, and the DA claimed that Adam was totally innocent in Zahra's death and dismemberment.
Yes. This is also the state where the little boy was found chained to the front porch with a dead chicken tied around his neck, and with several other pitiful children livintg in filth; and the foster mother was a state employed supervisor with the child protective services! This state doesn't give a rats' ass about any of those poor children living in NC and needs some serious cleaning up and prosecutions of their employees, from the governors office on down to the lowest of the low.

It's gotten so now that I start to cringe before I even read any news coming out of NC.
Curtishaag

Philadelphia, PA

#98668 Feb 10, 2014
This guy should of use of these trackers since he clearly needs help on watching his kid. http://entrepreneursky.com/traqcloud-allows-t...
4theMissing

Ocala, FL

#98673 Feb 10, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt - your are truly a sick sick sicko. Does criticizing victim families make youself look better in your own eyes and feel better about yourself? I hope you never have to walk in the shoes of those with missing loved ones but maybe it would help you unstand what it's like.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98674 Feb 11, 2014
4theMissing wrote:
EyeOfTheNewt - your are truly a sick sick sicko. Does criticizing victim families make youself look better in your own eyes and feel better about yourself? I hope you never have to walk in the shoes of those with missing loved ones but maybe it would help you unstand what it's like.
I feel sorry for you and whatever mind-trick it is that has you bound up; but I perceive that you have a lose screw or two, and maybe a couple of malfunctioning rusty hinges in your head; but for what little I know about mental health issues I think this might leave you pretty much on your own to deal with it yourself. What can I say? This is not my field of expertise'. Wishing you well....
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98675 Feb 11, 2014
King George, you won't believe this! For all your good intentions and posting to me a (time consuming) in depth professional explanation ref my sons' proposed income tax credit scenario,(PLUS Zazzs' wasted time); which I DID explain to him and which he said he would follow, along with the links you gave me; he told me yesterday that my G/Ds' mother had gone to H & R Block yesterday morning and had filed for her income tax refund claiming his daughter as a deduction and filed for the earned income tax credit herself without him signing any form giving his permission.

He said that she said that the H & R Block tax preparer didn't even mention him (or her) signing any #8223 form. I guess she could do this on her own since my son hasn't yet filed taking his daughter as his own deduction? His conclusion is that if her income tax return is rejected by the IRS then they will bounce it back rejected and will require the form to be signed by him at that time?

This is what he thinks (and she said) might happen and if it does they will deal with it then. Meanwhile, she is now claiming his daughter as her own tax deduction! Apparently, this is what they think: The one who gets there first, and files first, claims the income tax deduction and gets the earned tax credit refund? So there you have it. THAT'S what she did with no cooperation or participation from my son.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98676 Feb 11, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
Ponderings, Vic, KG, Zazz, Sami and everybody; I was just wondering what your opinions are of the castaway guy from El Salvador whose boat washed up ashore after (he says) he had been lost in the pacific since Dec, 2012. I've read a lot of posts about this mystery in the last couple of days, and those claiming this is a hoax far outweighs those who believe his story or think that it might have been a possibility. More than this, it shocks me to read in these posts how many people there are who don't believe there is a God. I hate even reading those kinds of posts. Makes me feel guilty in even reading posts like these. But to get back to the issue: I agree that his story 'sounds' fishy when everything is taken into consideration; HOWEVER, at this point I more believe his story to be true than not believe him. What say you all?
To follow up from yesterday, I read where this poor guy has been sent back (by plane) to El Salvador. Apparently he is very weak with some internal organ damage likely caused by the diet of eating raw bird, fish and turtle meat and drinking turtle blood, plus his own urine; plus the only fresh water he had available to drink was whatever he could catch when it rained.

Physicians & authorities at the medical facility where he has been treated, do not doubt his story of being lost at sea for more than 13 mos, which has been verified by those in Mexico who last saw him and his traveling/fishing companion on the date they left to go on their one-day fishing trip for sharks and never returned; who sent search parties out to find them after they failed to return.

The amazing thing is all those posters who believe he cannabilized and ate his fishing partner and that's what kept him alive,'IFF his story is true'. Out of 100's of these negative posts, NOT ONE poster seemed aware that decomp sets up in a dead human body at 90-mins after it is deceased and there is no way you can eat it. It's not like Dahmer who cooked his kills, or the Donner Party in the 1800's who stored their kills in the frozen ground; this guy had no way to freeze/cook or eat his partner. Dummies.
King George

West Lafayette, IN

#98677 Feb 11, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations on your accounting degree, KG.(I thought you might have a degree as you had mentioned being an accountant). That wasn't easy to come by. I hope you have done well in accounting as I know it isn't easy work. Too bad about your client who got caught and had to pay back all the money he wasn't entitled too! Tough break. Thank you for all the info, I will have my son pull up the link you posted. I can't thank you enough for your help in this!
I have no idea how my son came up ineligible to take the credit. I just know that he didn't make a lot of $ last year; if anything, he didn't make enough $, certainly not too much. He is a freelance professional photographer and works on his own. As far as I know, he claimed all the income he could and it still didn't work out.
Thanks, Anne.
My client had been going to a well known company for years. In 1998, the IRS kept his tax refund, and the company couldn't explain why.
In 1999, he brought all of his information to me, and I explained to him what had happened. As years went by, the IRS placed liens against his home and vehicles. He finally got it paid back, but it took him MANY years.
This was a situation in which he was able to claim the daughter as a dependent every other year as per a divorce decree, but the daughter actually lived with her mother.
He had lied to the tax preparer, stating that the daughter had lived with him.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98678 Feb 11, 2014
Vic, I want you to know that I am still thinking of you, and miss you. I hope you and your family are okay. I will never forget your advice about drinking buttermilk, as it is the only thing that relieves my cough. I believe you too about the humidifier, only so far my son has not been able to find one for me in or near this little puddle-jump place where we live; or should I say 'exist'.

He has been told that the reason he can't find one is that people rarely use humidifiers down here, that what they want and use is dehumidifiers. Also, he was told to check at Habitant for Humanity, that they might occasionally get one, but hasn't had time to go there yet since there isn't one close to us.

I'm starting to think we might have to order one from the internet, as I'm certainly not going way down to Port Charlotte to look for one. However, I'm going up to Sarasota tomorrow so maybe I'll have time to see if I can find one while I'm there.

Miss you Vic; hope to see you back soon.... I am so sorry for all you've been going through. I know it's tough. Are you okay? xx00xx ~ A.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98679 Feb 11, 2014
King George wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Anne.
My client had been going to a well known company for years. In 1998, the IRS kept his tax refund, and the company couldn't explain why. In 1999, he brought all of his information to me, and I explained to him what had happened. As years went by, the IRS placed liens against his home and vehicles. He finally got it paid back, but it took him MANY years. This was a situation in which he was able to claim the daughter as a dependent every other year as per a divorce decree, but the daughter actually lived with her mother. He had lied to the tax preparer, stating that the daughter had lived with him.

OHH my! It is a terrible thing when the IRS comes a knocking! I know. Poor guy. I've been audited twice and had to pay largely both times, including interest and penalties. I didn't even know when it happened one time until I went to the bank drive-thru one morning to make a withdrawal, after I had just made a large deposit a few days earlier, and found my account had an IRS hold on it! You CANNOT know the horror of it all, with my husband going out to the tax attys office early in the morning and grabbing copies of our proof of payment and driving like a madman up to Columbus I think,(or Cleveland) and running down the halls of IRS with documents in hand just before they closed, trying to find someone to HELP him prove that we had paid it, JUST BEFORE they locked the doors for the day.

In that case, it was due to an IRS error of their own as we had not been credited with making the payment we had made days earlier, but it was still pure hell to go through. In the two other cases it was due to land purchases I had made and sold and not yet reported. OH GOD. How awful. It took me years to get it all paid off in monthly payments, but at least nothing got levied on. I have been an easy hot button for the IRS to push.

Your client just out and out lied and brought his troubles down on his own head. Poor guy. The Infernal Revenue isn't as easy to trick as some might think. I live in dread of the b'stards.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98680 Feb 11, 2014
I tell ya, KG, if my sons' ex-ole-lady Jessica,(they were never married); lies to the IRS (which she just did, claiming my G/D as her dependent AND claiming the earned income tax credit which she is NOT entitled too, even tho it will be taken by CPS and credited to my son on her back support; IT'S GOING TO BE ON HER OWN HEAD. My son assured me yesterday as he has in days past, that he will NOT be a party to attempting to defraud the IRS and risk charges being brought against himself. To her I say,'good luck b'tch, you're gonna need it!'

For one thing, and THE MAIN THING; he would never EVER risk having the DCF come down on HIM, with him possibly losing custody of his daughter! It just ain't gonna happen.

Jessica thinks she's so clever and smart a'ss. She thinks nothing of pulling off little con jobs. Christmas before last he found her missing, hadn't heard a peep out of her fake c'mas cards, "miss you baby" and so on, nothing all during the holidays or months earlier; so my son went looking for her on the internet. He found her in jail in W.Va serving a little time for possession of narcs. Real smart,'eh?
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98681 Feb 11, 2014
KG & Zazz; I got to the root of the problem yesterday, why my son has been unable to claim the earned income tax credit himself. Working independently as a professional photographer, the way he does; he has not kept adequate records of his income and expenses. He has been going with the flow and treating it more like a fun party train he rides, yet is a business he runs, markets and lives on. Haphazardly.

In his business he is frequently paid in cash or by personal checks. He has a few magazines and museums, and I think the Sarasota City Council, and political parties, who pay him by business check. Occasionally some other individual will pay him by business check. These checks he has been able to keep up with posting their payments as income.

But the models, private parties, weddings & wedding receptions and some other businesses such as bars, restaurants and many bands pay him in cash and/or personal checks, including cash tips they hand him. Even out-of-town bands he has been hired to photo or do album covers for them, will pay him and all his expenses in cash. The private and gallery showings he does are expenses out-of-pocket, but the income from them is in cash sales in his pocket. All of these go unaccounted for so far as keeping adequate records.

Also, frequently he has to purchase extra equipment and cameras, and props on the fly and no records are kept of these either, nor is his auto expense kept up with and accounted for. Then his bank records never jive with his reported income, as it is frequently more than the income he reports. THERE you see the dilemma he is caught up in.

He assured me yesterday that he is going to start right now keeping up with every dollar of his income and expenses, including all cash and personal checks as to who paid him what and how much, as well as auto, prop, and equipment receipts. I sure hope so, otherwise he is never going to get a solid foot on the ground with the IRS.
Vic

AOL

#98682 Feb 11, 2014
Ponderings, Zazz, Eye,KG,

Thank you all so much for the prayers, that beautiful poem, Down to the RIver to Pray. Goodness, they filled my heart.

How's the weather folks? Oh, it's a balmy 0 here, with 5 inches of snow, but I bet KG's got me beat.LOL Gbabes had school Fri. after being out all week,got up yesterday to more snow, so no school, but today was a go. Thank goodness. Even they are sick of being out.

Eye,
I didn't ask the kids how their visit with mom went. I'm not going there with Drama anymore. My focus is going to be my time with my boys. I did alot of thinking this past week and I'm going to let it go. I want my time spent with them to be our time. I've got to have a peace of mind/ Things we have no control over/don't worry about. It was my Come to Jesus moment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,432,844
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr Realtimeloser 513,501
real estate attorneys (Jul '09) 4 hr Ketie Holms 2
News Real estate agent isn't a real pro (Nov '08) 4 hr Peter James 25
News Home Sales: Florida's February Home Sales Rise ... (Mar '09) 4 hr Mellisa 54
Looking to meet other single gay men in the Orl... (Jan '12) 5 hr Keith Chance 20
two words (Jul '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 27,861

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages