Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likel...

Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

There are 98199 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

jrw

Cape Coral, FL

#98407 Jan 10, 2014
Stopping into say hello .
Hoping, praying ALL are doing well.
Anne, So sorry sweetie to read about your health,.you'll be in our prayer's.
Vick.. Sami.. KG ..Ponderings, & ALL hoping y'all had great New Yr.
Anne, we are in Englewood ...but I suppose Cape Coral is the home base for our internet...but that's just wild guess, lol
We sure do love it down here. Very nice area and so very peaceful .
Big difference from up north:)

<3 You sweet Haleigh, so wish someone would grow a heart, or a pair
of hmmm , speak up. No matter what.....They WILL answer to their maker when all is done. R. I .P. Sweet Haleigh <3.
Vic

AOL

#98409 Jan 10, 2014
Hey Eye,

Please don't put off going too long, okay. Even if they cann't do the Co2 laser, they might be able to do a partial laryngectomy. That would save part of your vocal cord with a temporary stoma.

Are you a neck breather? If so, stop(using your neck). Your abdomen should expand not your lungs and try to sleep with upper body raised to keep acid reflux away from throat. Sweetie, keep fighting.

Jwr,
Happy New Year to you and yours

It will soon be five years since Haleigh got off her school bus and we still don't even know who got her off the bus. SAD

“ personal friend of mine.”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Same

#98411 Jan 11, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Cute Vic! I like your style....! tee he he
That prayer.... Well meaning or not? Not for me to judge. I do know that Jesus told us to go into our closet and pray in secret and He would reward us openly. So he/she/they could try that, it might work; IFFF their heart is in the right place. IF it isn't, Jesus can certainly put it in a right place in a hurry if 'they' will only ask and let Him. Right Vic? Right?
This post....well meaning or not? definitely for me to judge. NOT. Let's begin with Jesus telling you to stay in your closet. If that is what His message is to you when you read His word daily, then it's meant for you, not anybody else. You do read His word daily, right? What Bunner was doing is called corporate prayer. But you know this because you read His word and live by it daily right? It's a more powerful prayer because it encompasses the all important "wherever two or more are gathered in my name, whatever you ask for shall be granted" component, that you closet beggars don't get. Which Christian criteria did you apply to the prayer that it warranted a " non judgement" post? Specifically your questioning the posters heart being in the right place and then inferring the individual may not be "saved". Explain how that can happen biblical scholar that you are.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98412 Jan 11, 2014
Vic wrote:
Eye,
Bless your heart. I'm so sorry. Praying that they can do the Laser procedure. A, your a strong woman to go through all you've had to these last couple of years. My goodness, you've been though hello. A, I know why and fully understand each post you make. It all comes down to this, Walk a mile in my shoes, if folks would maybe they'd be more understanding.xoxoxoxo

Ahhh... you are so sweet to show compassion for me, Vic. It's all okay; NO WHERE are we ever told that we would never get sick or have deep dark days filled with many troubles. In fact, were warned that we WOULD. Gods' guidance (the gentle hand of Jesus HE sent to us) has been with me every step of the way and none can ask for more than this. That's not to say that we,(being willful and head-strong as we are), don't make many mistakes along the way as we do; but still, there is great knowledge and peace in knowing that we are under His watchful gaze and protective hand no matter which bad decision we make on our own;

Or regardless as to the evil deeds or misinformed who mislead us along the way and we fall mercy to their prey; He is STILL right here with us to pick us up and carry us onward, even to the end; and therein lies my strength. I am SO blessed to know these things. SO SO blessed; that it makes me feel special, loved and comforted. Even happy, not turning this way and that way, but just holding on knowing that HE truly IS with me.

I wish everyone understood how blessed they all are and just hold onto this knowledge, which is so much greater than 'faith', knowing that it is very real, and may be all in this life that IS real; that they could understand that we will none be abandoned unless we chose too through our own evil deeds, blasphemy of his spotless crucified Son Jesus and our own rebelliousness towards the Almighty God. THAT, my friend, is a very sad fate all along the way and in it's final end. Thank you for caring, Vic For this too, you will be rewarded.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98413 Jan 11, 2014
RetiredProfessional wrote:
<quoted text>
This post....well meaning or not? definitely for me to judge. NOT. Let's begin with Jesus telling you to stay in your closet. If that is what His message is to you when you read His word daily, then it's meant for you, not anybody else. You do read His word daily, right? What Bunner was doing is called corporate prayer. But you know this because you read His word and live by it daily right? It's a more powerful prayer because it encompasses the all important "wherever two or more are gathered in my name, whatever you ask for shall be granted" component, that you closet beggars don't get. Which Christian criteria did you apply to the prayer that it warranted a " non judgement" post? Specifically your questioning the posters heart being in the right place and then inferring the individual may not be "saved". Explain how that can happen biblical scholar that you are.
I am NOT a biblical scholar, never have been and never claimed to be. I cannot read the souls of man/woman, nor would I wish too. Thank God for that! Though I wish no one to hell, and I mean NO ONE, heaven forbid that on a bad day I might get so angry that I would actually sentence someone to hell, from which there is no escape. It will not be ME sitting on the throne of judgment against ANYONE. "Merciful God, for this I thank you"! NONE of us are capable of judging the heart and soul of another human being, or not even our dogs' soul. We are nothing but a speck of dust blowing in the wind.

I do NOT read the Bible daily, perhaps I should but so much of it is firmly implanted in my heart & soul that it is forever before me. I am also not a prayer warrior; some days I don't think to pray at all. I do not condemn anyones' prayers, anytime or any place, although sometimes in some cases, I wonder who they think they are praying too? This is called spirit of discernment. But you'd have to know this to understand it.

Not ALL spirits are from God even many times when they appear to be cloaked in all beauty and righteousness. Just as you pointed out, there are many places where we are directed to pray, whether gathered together, openly or silently; I was merely mentioning this one scripture, NOT condemning it or implying that one cannot pray anywhere and in any manner. THAT is between them and the maker of ALL; He ALONE knows the heart & soul..

Jesus never told us to "stay in the closet" and this is not what I said. I do believe however, that it CAN benefit one greatly, or HE wouldn't have told us to do it and since he DID tell us on at least one occasion to do this; NOT that other prayers don't benefit us. You are just looking to chastise and condemn me; but I being aware realize that this is the work of old lucifer who is always on hand to condemn and mock the followers of Jesus Christ. DON"T be as the foolish and think you too will not be called into the judgment to give an account of this. We ALL will. But you're not listening, are you?

Level 2

Same

#98414 Jan 11, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Snipped....
I wish everyone understood how blessed they all are and just hold onto this knowledge, which is so much greater than 'faith', knowing that it is very real, and may be all in this life that IS real; that they could understand that we will none be abandoned unless we chose too through our own evil deeds, blasphemy of his spotless crucified Son Jesus and our own rebelliousness towards the Almighty God. THAT, my friend, is a very sad fate all along the way and in it's final end. Thank you for caring, Vic For this too, you will be rewarded.
Faith is More Important than Knowledge
(John 9:6-12)
Sometimes the Lord may ask us to do the strangest things. Sometimes we may think,“Surely he is not serious? He must be joking?” There were many times in the Bible where we see the Lord say to His people to do something that just seemed to be…well, strange.
But in all of these things we learn that faith is much more important than knowledge. There were times and situations in the bible that we read about where you had to throw logic out the window. The mind of man said that what the Lord was asking them to do just did not make any reasonable or logical sense.
But what He was teaching in those times was whether the person or people would be faithful. Whether they would obey or not. Even though they may have thought what they were being asked was just plain impossible, whether they would accept the word of the Lord or not. And that is all about having faith.
This section of scripture is a classic example of the need for and working of faith in the face of knowledge, which would tell you that what Jesus asked was ridiculous and impossible. But in Christ we learn that all things are possible.

Level 2

Same

#98415 Jan 11, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
I am NOT a biblical scholar, never have been and never claimed to be. I cannot read the souls of man/woman, nor would I wish too. Thank God for that! Though I wish no one to hell, and I mean NO ONE, heaven forbid that on a bad day I might get so angry that I would actually sentence someone to hell, from which there is no escape. It will not be ME sitting on the throne of judgment against ANYONE. "Merciful God, for this I thank you"! NONE of us are capable of judging the heart and soul of another human being, or not even our dogs' soul. We are nothing but a speck of dust blowing in the wind.
I do NOT read the Bible daily, perhaps I should but so much of it is firmly implanted in my heart & soul that it is forever before me. I am also not a prayer warrior; some days I don't think to pray at all. I do not condemn anyones' prayers, anytime or any place, although sometimes in some cases, I wonder who they think they are praying too? This is called spirit of discernment. But you'd have to know this to understand it.
Not ALL spirits are from God even many times when they appear to be cloaked in all beauty and righteousness. Just as you pointed out, there are many places where we are directed to pray, whether gathered together, openly or silently; I was merely mentioning this one scripture, NOT condemning it or implying that one cannot pray anywhere and in any manner. THAT is between them and the maker of ALL; He ALONE knows the heart & soul..
Jesus never told us to "stay in the closet" and this is not what I said. I do believe however, that it CAN benefit one greatly, or HE wouldn't have told us to do it and since he DID tell us on at least one occasion to do this; NOT that other prayers don't benefit us. You are just looking to chastise and condemn me; but I being aware realize that this is the work of old lucifer who is always on hand to condemn and mock the followers of Jesus Christ. DON"T be as the foolish and think you too will not be called into the judgment to give an account of this. We ALL will. But you're not listening, are you?
If that prayer prompted you to feel chastised and condemned then that's what you wanted to feel. Like you said, you choose it.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98416 Jan 11, 2014
Bunner wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is the church quit you, not the other way around as you want us to believe. Pfffft, like you ding-a-lings don't set in judgement as a matter of course.
Brunner, or whoever you are; this is silly. "The church quit me?" You aren't capable of second-guessing me as to whether I ever quit any church or whether any church ever quit me. The fact is, none ever has; nor have I ever pledged my tithings, offerings, soul, mind, body and being to any church, and even if I had I would still be free to make my own decisions as to whatever church I selected to attend.

I just know what I know, what I believe, and THIS voice I FOLLOW. THIS voice does not come from mortal man who is given to sin just as I am. JESUS is the living church. I do however, value the teachings of many churches and denominations, not just one or two. This is America hon. It is JESUS I am following, NOT any mortal man or their own individual beliefs that might differ somewhat from my own that could be due to their own misinterpretations and bad judgments.

It is very important to seek and find the right way, not to fall prey to what someone else "thought" who may have been misled or misunderstood it themselves. The mind is weak, not nearly as expanded as some like to think and is easily misled. "Blind leaders of the blind; having itching ears but hearing not, learning not". I have actually seen and heard some well-known leaders of the blind throwing out the baby with the bathwater,(so to speak), all based on one scripture they misunderstood, misleading entire flocks of Godly people, even to their own doom. It is very sad hearing this, seeing them go against the teachings of Jesus; then they too mislead others and soon no one wants to hear about it at all. SO sad.

Just stop it. You don't understand and never will because you have no desire too. Jesus knows those who are seeking to find him, I don't have to trouble myself over this. Again, you are only here to condemn the followers of Jesus Christ whether you are Brunner, or the two other posters who post here (same person?) who represents the demons from hell but only for a little season.

Beyond that I still think it is not too late for you to find Jesus; unless you have so blasphemed his Holy Name that God has given you over to a reprobate mind, in which case He will not hear you when you call upon Him. Only so long will God tolerate the blasphemers of HIS Holy Son whom He sent to die for us and save our souls from eternal hell. BUT, You are still breathing, aren't you? Then repent, seek and find Him, and give yourself the honor and dignity God intended you too have. He is right there, right now, waiting to hear from you.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98417 Jan 11, 2014
<quoted text>
If that prayer prompted you to feel chastised and condemned then that's what you wanted to feel. Like you said, you choose it.
Go away. I know where you come from. The pit of hell. "The Lord rebuke you satan, in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ." No matter what I understand, don't understand, feel or don't feel: NO POWER has rule other than HIS mighty Name. It is HIS NAME I lean on and call on. Your goose is cooked, one way or the other.

I do however, think that you are a very sad and confused person, tormented even. But this is a spirit that you have allowed to overtake you and are obeying. For this I pity you. I just hope that in time you will come to your senses; rebuke this devil and drive it/them away from you; and STOP trying to provoke those who love, stand up for, and try to serve Jesus Christ. You will surely pay in all eternity if you don't.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98418 Jan 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Faith is More Important than Knowledge
(John 9:6-12)
Sometimes the Lord may ask us to do the strangest things. Sometimes we may think,“Surely he is not serious? He must be joking?” There were many times in the Bible where we see the Lord say to His people to do something that just seemed to be…well, strange.
But in all of these things we learn that faith is much more important than knowledge. There were times and situations in the bible that we read about where you had to throw logic out the window. The mind of man said that what the Lord was asking them to do just did not make any reasonable or logical sense.
But what He was teaching in those times was whether the person or people would be faithful. Whether they would obey or not. Even though they may have thought what they were being asked was just plain impossible, whether they would accept the word of the Lord or not. And that is all about having faith.
This section of scripture is a classic example of the need for and working of faith in the face of knowledge, which would tell you that what Jesus asked was ridiculous and impossible. But in Christ we learn that all things are possible.
Excellent post in the field you are covering, but you have left out the most vital of them all. IAG absolutely, ALL things are possible with God. All things on this earth belong to Jesus. This earth is HIS footstool. BUT I am also aware that satan ALSO knows all the scriptures, sits on the front and back rows of the church pews, is in electronic evangelism, and in every gathering of the people of Jesus and uses the scriptures against us in every sneaky little way. I don't think you can trick me in your sermon as I am covered under the Blood of Jesus no matter how or what you present to me as your 'spiritual guidance' in my faith..

"Knowledge is the beginning of Wisdom." FIRST, seek knowledge. KNOWLEGE comes from Jesus and therein lies faith. Read the Book of Proverbs and hold onto these teachings. You will find therein the names of all the angels and will come to understand the mighty forces HE has sent to us; NOT to pray too, but to hold onto for all guidance and wisdom. YES, they DO have names. We are a little lower than the angels who have been sent here to help us. But I don't need top tell you anything, now do I? Have a good day.
Vic

Shelbyville, KY

#98419 Jan 11, 2014
Eye,

So how's your day been so far? I'm having a great day enjoying the company of my 2 boys. We're going roller skating this afternoon. It's been a while since I've skated but what the hey, only live once, right.

What's your plans for today?

Level 2

Same

#98421 Jan 11, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Go away. I know where you come from. The pit of hell. "The Lord rebuke you satan, in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ." No matter what I understand, don't understand, feel or don't feel: NO POWER has rule other than HIS mighty Name. It is HIS NAME I lean on and call on. Your goose is cooked, one way or the other.
I do however, think that you are a very sad and confused person, tormented even. But this is a spirit that you have allowed to overtake you and are obeying. For this I pity you. I just hope that in time you will come to your senses; rebuke this devil and drive it/them away from you; and STOP trying to provoke those who love, stand up for, and try to serve Jesus Christ. You will surely pay in all eternity if you don't.
Ummm before you go rebuking the devil, you may want to reconsider your handle. Eye of the Newt, which was/is used largely in witchcraft potions and satanic rituals, may cause the Lord a bit of confusion on who He's supposed to strike down.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98422 Jan 11, 2014
Vic wrote:
Hey Eye, Please don't put off going too long, okay. Even if they cann't do the Co2 laser, they might be able to do a partial laryngectomy. That would save part of your vocal cord with a temporary stoma. Are you a neck breather? If so, stop(using your neck). Your abdomen should expand not your lungs and try to sleep with upper body raised to keep acid reflux away from throat. Sweetie, keep fighting. Jwr, Happy New Year to you and yours It will soon be five years since Haleigh got off her school bus and we still don't even know who got her off the bus. SAD
I'm hearing you Vic!!! Paying attention. I may call Moffitt Monday to see if I can get them to do the Water/Laser treatment up there. The ENT nurse down here told me yesterday that they don't think anyone does it around here, only possibly at Moffitt in Tampa or the Mayo Clinic and offered to make the arrangements for me. God knows, I can't get myself up to the Mayo Clinic anytime soon!

It's hard enough for me right now just to go up to Tampa, but maybe I shouldn't be messing around with this much longer and running the risk of some sort of bleeding emergency; THEN there'd be no choice but extensive surgery just to possibly save my life. You get it. Also my dear neighbor friend who is a chemo nurse in an exclusive chemo clinic told me yesterday that she does not know anyone around here who does it either, that they are not familiar with this procedure. Sounds expensive, huh! You KNOW that's the way it's going to be; untried, untrue, unproved, limited experts who practice this; EXPENSIVE! Damnit.

Honestly, I don't know if I am a neck breather or a lung breather. Who can say how they breathe when they are sleeping? I know I do catch myself sometimes breathing through my mouth/nose and not even thinking about how I am breathing. Guess I need to pay more attention to this. I do sleep on several pillows though, having already been warned about this reflux thingy. BTW, sipping buttermilk is STILL the only thing that stops the choking! God bless you; you are a SMART cookie, Vic.

Level 2

Same

#98423 Jan 11, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post in the field you are covering, but you have left out the most vital of them all. IAG absolutely, ALL things are possible with God. All things on this earth belong to Jesus. This earth is HIS footstool. BUT I am also aware that satan ALSO knows all the scriptures, sits on the front and back rows of the church pews, is in electronic evangelism, and in every gathering of the people of Jesus and uses the scriptures against us in every sneaky little way. I don't think you can trick me in your sermon as I am covered under the Blood of Jesus no matter how or what you present to me as your 'spiritual guidance' in my faith..
"Knowledge is the beginning of Wisdom." FIRST, seek knowledge. KNOWLEGE comes from Jesus and therein lies faith. Read the Book of Proverbs and hold onto these teachings. You will find therein the names of all the angels and will come to understand the mighty forces HE has sent to us; NOT to pray too, but to hold onto for all guidance and wisdom. YES, they DO have names. We are a little lower than the angels who have been sent here to help us. But I don't need top tell you anything, now do I? Have a good day.
One thing you can count on when you give the devil as much power in your life as you do; you'll never live in God's best plan for you. You talk about Him all the time like your his friend not Gods
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98424 Jan 11, 2014
Vic wrote:
Eye,
So how's your day been so far? I'm having a great day enjoying the company of my 2 boys. We're going roller skating this afternoon. It's been a while since I've skated but what the hey, only live once, right. What's your plans for today?
Glad for you Vic; it's always wonderful to do things with the kids. The fondest times and things of my life were spent with my sons and my G/D. I just so wish there could have been more of these times; and damnit, there COULD have been had I not been such a work-a-holic all of my adult life, always on the move, accomplishing this, accomplishing that. All for WHAT? Now I can do very little at all. Shyt, shyt shyt. Why DID I do that! Makes no sense now.

My day has started out peaceful, quiet, not in any urgent panic; just need to get up and get going, got stuff to do; lots uv it. Yesterday turned into the pits. I had a septic tank back up. HORROR or HORROS, right into the bathrooms on the floor and into the kitchen sink. We caught it pretty fast and I got the big honey dipper truck out here yesterday afternoon; but BEFORE this, I was fully aware that this problem was NOT my responsibility as it had just been clean out hardly more than a year+ a year ago and NO WAY had I put anything into it that shouldn't have been. Hell, it had only been ME here most of that time .

Well, I got into a big snit trying to get the company responsible for it to get out here and take care of it, even making code violation calls and threats; ONLY to be forced to conclude that if it was going to get taken care of anytime soon I had to do it myself and pay for it myself. My son was livid, made some outlandish threats of his own, and wanted me to file a lawsuit RIGHT NOW, however, I know how lengthy and messy this gets for MONTHS on end?

And what? I'm supposed to sit here with septic shyt on the floor with the house stinking and all this time we and can't flush, shower, wash dishes or do laundry? I calmed myself and quickly convinced him that what we have to find here is a PEACEFUL resolution, and besides it's not his decision to make anyhow.

Just stop it since you can't fix it anyhow. Bite the bullet and do what you have too. Quick decision: Get another honey dipper out here, get it pumped, write the check (not cheap) and scrub the floors and sinks. For now, end of problem and all is right with the world again. So? There is a price tag for peace to be able to move on so you can cope with the next big hurdle. That's just the way it is; right Vic? Gotta run. Brian is cooking breakfast. GOOOD cook!
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98425 Jan 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Ummm before you go rebuking the devil, you may want to reconsider your handle. Eye of the Newt, which was/is used largely in witchcraft potions and satanic rituals, may cause the Lord a bit of confusion on who He's supposed to strike down.
There ya go again! Firey darts from the devil.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98426 Jan 11, 2014
<quoted text>

And again.

Level 2

Same

#98427 Jan 11, 2014
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
I wonder how that f'n con bunch of Cummings spent THEIR c'mas holidays over in Satsuma. I can just see 'em, all gathered around the fat cellulite whale paying token homage to her while they whip up a good cry over little Haleigh, whom they never gave a diddly-damn about before their slick Ronnie baby boy killed her, with THEIR help in dumping her, cleaning out that MH and hiding the porn,etc. evidence.
After the way stinky skank mama went out and bought a closet full of fancy new clothes that she hung in poor Haleighs' empty closet, where previously she had NONE, left the price tags on them, then after the camera show was over she took them all back?! OF course, they set up another show of pitiful "love" for sweet Haleigh, all too little, too late.
Has their conscience bothered them for one fraction of a second for blaming it all on Misty; lying to her, causing HER to lie; deceiving her into believing Ronnie loved her so dearly, was SO SORRY he ever beat her, would stand by her forever, and coercing her into playing their scape-goat game? NOT FOR ONE MINUTE do they have a tinge of guilt for destroying this young girls'(already beat-down) life. With all the schemes they pulled off and got away with???
Ain't no way they feel sorrow either for Haleigh; OR Mistys' life forever ruined. I can just see 'em gloating over how she took the fall for what THEY did; 25 yrs in the can being forced to keep her mouth shut. Ron's little piddly 15-yrs on a drug charge is only a spit in the pond for what he did and for what they ALL got away with. All but Misty.
I'd almost be willing to betcha they set up a little $ grubbing donation fiasco in Haleighs' memory, trying to scam more $ so they could buy their gas and dinners up to the pokey to visit Ronnie boy for c'mas and new years day. Ha ha.... I hope he never gets one day off for good behavior. The rest of those paying for what RON and his family did, even if they were ALL involved in the drug trade could be let off tomorrow as far as I'm concerned. NOT that they don't deserve to pay for their dope dealings, but because they were all set up anyhow and the bottom line was to aid in the cover up for Ronnie baby and his low-down guilty family who ALL belong in prison.
This is fiery darts from the devil witchypoo. Bubble bubble, toil and trouble, eye of the newt stirring the pot. No matter what you want to pretend it to be. It's slanderous, salacious, inflammatory, and (your best communication skill) gossip. This is you talking up the devil and what he does and gets other people to do even though you have no idea of the truth of the story. You just love to talk about how the nasty devil gets men to do horrible things to little girls, always little girls. Your own granddaughter didn't escape your vile tongue. You can thank all of your brothers and sisters in Christ for being such good friends and not telling you the truth but judging your idiotic posts behind your back.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98429 Jan 11, 2014
And there again you toss your fiery darts at those proclaiming the Name of Jesus and Christianity. Bicker, spew, gouge, sling your hot and molding judgment dirt under the cloak of being self-righteous, while you make false accusations against all those who would even attempt to stand up for Christ or dare to love his followers.

According to YOU, none are allowed an opinion that doesn't jive with your own; you, who have no peace either day or night. Is there any hope for you? I seriously doubt it; but again, not my call to make. But, I will pray for you and your confusion and contemptuous spiteful firey foaming wrath, whether you think I am worthy or not; as I know HE hears and knows my heartbeat and at times my whimpering prayers, and even all those of the weakest of the weakest. From this you are not excluded.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98431 Jan 11, 2014
Anybody; wanna hear something divine and magnificent?

Google: "Homeless Mozart"

Lives on streets in Vancouver, spent former years on streets in Minn and the Dakotas; homeless since six yrs old, on streets ever since, is now 47; has never studied music, can't read a note. Some fingers purple and frostbitten, can't flex some finger joints, they are stiff. Yet he plays. Never misses a key.

The first video is not so long, the full composed rendition is posted on his you tube, is 26+ mins long. I wanted to see how he brought it to an end. Beautiful, beautiful, a beautiful man inside and out, with a great God given talent. Worth every second to me.

Little education, read his short story under his you tube post, divinely inspired. Sometimes we just need to hear and think on something beautiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Patriot AKA Bozo 61,506
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min mdbuilder 1,433,244
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 43 min Princess Hey 19,169
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 14 hr Princess Hey 513,502
real estate attorneys (Jul '09) 20 hr Ketie Holms 2
News Real estate agent isn't a real pro (Nov '08) 20 hr Peter James 25
News Home Sales: Florida's February Home Sales Rise ... (Mar '09) 20 hr Mellisa 54

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages