Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likel...

Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

There are 97460 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Sami

Howell, MI

#98345 Dec 29, 2013
King George wrote:
<quoted text>
Anne, I remember the grandfather saying that he was going to call about the abuse, but, I think that might have been Casey's father.
In this article, Sandy's parents "said the Parsons are good parents and love their kids."
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/parents...
Seems a bit of a coincidence that the only two people so far to claim that the Parsons are good and loving parents, are the same two who own the property on which cadaver dogs hit for possible human remains.
I've noticed a lot of Casey's family attending the court hearings, but, little info as to what members of Sandy's family have attended.
Thanks for directing me to the post about the blue shed. That is at least the third time I've seen a comment from someone claiming that LE is not following up on leads.
GM KG, I read that 3 out of 4 dogs hit on a shed in Sandy's fathers yard. I believe it was the red shed, the one the Parson's used and the one where there was blood on a hammer. I wouldn't doubt they beat Erica, then put her in there to punish her and left her to die. Either that or they killed her and put her in there before moving her somewhere else. I really can't believe ppl can go without reporting their child missing, tell ridiculous lies, fail poly's & still not be arrested.
King George

Seymour, IN

#98346 Dec 29, 2013
Sami wrote:
<quoted text>
GM KG, I read that 3 out of 4 dogs hit on a shed in Sandy's fathers yard. I believe it was the red shed, the one the Parson's used and the one where there was blood on a hammer. I wouldn't doubt they beat Erica, then put her in there to punish her and left her to die. Either that or they killed her and put her in there before moving her somewhere else. I really can't believe ppl can go without reporting their child missing, tell ridiculous lies, fail poly's & still not be arrested.
Hi Sami. So glad you had a good Christmas, and your husband is feeling better.
Although the story is that the dogs hit on the red shed, there are posters in other forums claiming that LE is not following up on leads. One poster claims that the evidence they need is under the blue shed.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98348 Dec 30, 2013
G/M KG, Sami, Vic, Ponderings AND ALL! Missing you guys, been dragging around here the last couple of days, not doing much, just thinking about it. You know what I mean.... wasting my time, that's it.

KG, you are right. I think I've gotten the names of these in-law ner' do-wells confused several times. One of the problems is that both Sandy & Casey have non-gender names that have been given to both boys and girls and initially I had a tendency to confuse which was which.

Thank you for setting me straight; It IS Caseys' parents who accuse the Parsons of having seen her (or them?) abusing Erika; what I wonder is WHY they let it slide by without caring what the little girl was suffering, unless they had something to hide themselves (like Cindy Anthony)? There is NO excuse to leave a child in an abusive situation and do nothing to help that child! All of them make it clear that any/all of those children could have been being abused by either Casey or Sandy, or both, and not one relative would have done anything to protect them since they obviously didn't even try to help poor Erika.

Which leads me to believe that Sandys' father, whom they rented from, and failed to pay rent too, yet claimed they did a lot of work on his property and apparently did; never said or did anything either. You KNOW he had to be going to that house frequently! I will never believe this calculating daddy-rent-man didn't see or KNOW this child was living in pure hell; and HAD to know over the last two years that she was nowhere around. ALL are low-life look the other way b'stards.

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#98349 Dec 30, 2013
Vic wrote:
Eye,
Don't fret about ole Gloomy, he/she must have gotten bored posting about Casey. Talk about a bunch of wackados. JMo
My advise would be to just sit tight and listen. You don't want to alienate your GD. Don't make it them against you. One thing these she devils love is drama. I agree with Ponderings, keep her involved and busy with school, after school activities and her friends.
Take care of yourself and your health. xoxoxoxo
Hang in there plebe. Eyeyiyi will recover from yet another rage fueled break-down and resume her normal levels of insanity very shortly. It's such a puzzle that her kin are so damaged. She's so together.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98350 Dec 30, 2013
Sami wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Annie, Vic, KG, Ponderings & ALL! I'm glad to hear ya'll had a wonderful Christmas. We had a Wonderful Christmas as well with family and delicious food. Santa was very nice to all of us once again. Annie, I do know a lot of people here in Mich. lost their power & didn't get it back on until after Christmas, including a couple of my cousins, but we didn't lose power, thank goodness. My husband is doing very well, thank you. He has been out shopping, visiting and to church. There's no keeping him down. lol People like your ex DIL are very selfish ppl. They care only about themselves. Too bad she wasn't put in prison for what she did and allowed happen to your GD. Sadly, children are too trusting and eager to want to believe and get to know the absent parent know matter how much they're warned about them. Like you said, I'm sure that miserable POT is feeding your GD a boat load of lies and promises. IMO this is why your GD is showing a bit of an attitude with you after talking to her so called mom. That so called mom is certainly talking about you. Sadly, ur GD will probably resent you for talking badly about her so called mom and for keeping her away from her, but I would still do it. She will find out when she gets older, but I would still do all I could to keep her away. You can talk to her without really putting her so called mother down, even though it would be hard. Let her know there is a reason why your son got custody over the so called mom. Ask her why her mom didn't care about her all these yrs. & now that she is older she wants her child when she didn't even care about her ass a baby when she was completely helpless and dependent on her mothers protection. Who took care of all her needs and wants for all these years, you & your son. Tell your son to wake up. His daughter is still a child and she sill needs both of your protection. I'm sure both of you will live way past her adult hood, then she can make decisions on her own and only then.
Hey Sweet Sami! I am SO glad to hear all is well up there; no power outages, your hubby is doing well and all is good! BLESSINGS!!
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98352 Dec 30, 2013
Bunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh, wonder who you really are that she automatically posts right as soon as you said she would???!!!! That's a pretty big coinkydink don't you think? Almost like the same person or something. What a freak show!!!!???lmbo
he he... me thinks so too, Bunner!

However, I have doctors apt today (going to see about that throat dilation we discussed, Vic) way down in Venice so have to boogie for now. Have a good day all!

BTW, I know Sami, that you, Vic & Ponderings are all correct in your thoughts and wise counsel and will be trying to put it all into practice but will have to get back to it later.

ALL, have a blessed day and a VERY Happy New Year! You too Bunner & Gloomy Darwin.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98353 Dec 30, 2013
Bunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh, wonder who you really are that she automatically posts right as soon as you said she would???!!!! That's a pretty big coinkydink don't you think? Almost like the same person or something. What a freak show!!!!???lmbo
Bunner, it occurred to me after I thought it over, and in rereading your post; I could almost think you are implying that I wrote the Gloomy Darwin post myself?(Or that one of the regular posters here wrote it? They didn't, nor did I). Or maybe I'm confused? If this is what you are implying; PLEASE, just know that I didn't write this post and never have, nor did any one of the regular posters. I do not make posts to myself, crazy ones, accusatory ones or any other kind, nor do any of them. We have all been posting together for a long time.

Just so you know, This hate filled person making these posts has been following me around and making derogatory posts at me for a long time. He/she also makes hateful 'judgeit' insults towards me.(Surely you realize that there's no way we can judge our own posts?) Sometimes the posts and insulting 'judgeits' doesn't bother me and sometimes they do.

I don't understand anyone tailing someone else and pouncing on them, but what can I say; this person obviously has some sort of mental derangement problem to hate someone on the internet that he/she doesn't know, has never met, and never will. I've tried several times to just ignore all this but sometimes this doesn't work, especially when he/she catches me off guard at a time when I'm least expecting it. On the run now. Have a nice day....!

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Location hidden

#98354 Dec 30, 2013
Bunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Have another hoot puffpuffpass.
King George

Seymour, IN

#98355 Dec 31, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bunner, it occurred to me after I thought it over, and in rereading your post; I could almost think you are implying that I wrote the Gloomy Darwin post myself?(Or that one of the regular posters here wrote it? They didn't, nor did I). Or maybe I'm confused? If this is what you are implying; PLEASE, just know that I didn't write this post and never have, nor did any one of the regular posters. I do not make posts to myself, crazy ones, accusatory ones or any other kind, nor do any of them. We have all been posting together for a long time.
Just so you know, This hate filled person making these posts has been following me around and making derogatory posts at me for a long time. He/she also makes hateful 'judgeit' insults towards me.(Surely you realize that there's no way we can judge our own posts?) Sometimes the posts and insulting 'judgeits' doesn't bother me and sometimes they do.
I don't understand anyone tailing someone else and pouncing on them, but what can I say; this person obviously has some sort of mental derangement problem to hate someone on the internet that he/she doesn't know, has never met, and never will. I've tried several times to just ignore all this but sometimes this doesn't work, especially when he/she catches me off guard at a time when I'm least expecting it. On the run now. Have a nice day....!
Anne, don't worry yourself over Gloomy. He's just an internet troll.

Trolls post to certain threads in an attempt to stop the discussion, or steer it in a different direction. They normally do this by making derogatory comments to other posters for the purpose of offending them. The goal is to get posters to stop discussing a certain topic, and focus on defending themselves against the troll - or stop posting altogether. Quite often, they are paid by people or groups who are trying to sway public opinion in one direction or another, or simply don't want people digging into certain situations.

They've not been much of a problem on this thread, but, there are some that post on the Caylee Anthony threads. A couple of them were able to stop the discussion in the Kyron Horman threads, and there were some particularly nasty ones posting to the Zahra Baker threads.
Vic mentioned that Gloomy posts to the Caylee thread, and I found him belittling other posters in both the Holly Bobo thread, and the George Zimmerman threads.

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Location hidden

#98356 Dec 31, 2013
King George wrote:
<quoted text>
Trolls post to certain threads in an attempt to stop the discussion, or steer it in a different direction. They normally do this by making derogatory comments to other posters for the purpose of offending them. The goal is to get posters to stop discussing a certain topic, and focus on defending themselves against the troll - or stop posting altogether. Quite often, they are paid by people or groups who are trying to sway public opinion in one direction or another, or simply don't want people digging into certain situations.
They've not been much of a problem on this thread, but, there are some that post on the Caylee Anthony threads. A couple of them were able to stop the discussion in the Kyron Horman threads, and there were some particularly nasty ones posting to the Zahra Baker threads.
Vic mentioned that Gloomy posts to the Caylee thread, and I found him belittling other posters in both the Holly Bobo thread, and the George Zimmerman threads.
Hahahahaha you two found a "troll" by trolling. That's hypocrisy at it's finest. Please feel free to click on my posts which I've just made public today so there was no way to got that info on me other than trolling for it. I've made 15 posts since Oct. 28 which is 56 days or 0.26 posts per day. That is one sorry output for a troll. How's your posting productivity? Bet I could count 15 posts per day for some of ya'll. Please produce any and all posts where I have outright told somebody to kill themselves as Eyeyiyi, head church lady, and your spiritual leader has to me on a number of occasions. Waaaayyyy toooo funnnny.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98357 Dec 31, 2013
GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha you two found a "troll" by trolling. That's hypocrisy at it's finest. Please feel free to click on my posts which I've just made public today so there was no way to got that info on me other than trolling for it. I've made 15 posts since Oct. 28 which is 56 days or 0.26 posts per day. That is one sorry output for a troll. How's your posting productivity? Bet I could count 15 posts per day for some of ya'll. Please produce any and all posts where I have outright told somebody to kill themselves as Eyeyiyi, head church lady, and your spiritual leader has to me on a number of occasions. Waaaayyyy toooo funnnny.

Way too funny is right! May it pleasure you to know that this church lady doesn't attend ANY church? Maybe if I could find one that doesn't condemn other churches, or doesn't follow the beliefs and teachings of a 'man' who himself is misinterpreting the written word as Jesus spoke it, then maybe I would. I wish I did have a church home, but as it is now Jesus and I travel alone and I am perfectly happy, comforted and at peace doing JUST THAT while I wait for him to guide and send for me. It is a beautiful life. Kindly, I urge you; TRY IT!

Yes, I have wished you to kill yourself and for that I sincerely apologize. The truth is that I don't wish ANYONE to go to hell and I am afraid you would go there if you killed yourself. I wish all to repent while they still have breath in their body, knowing that an everlasting hell awaits those who do not repent of their sins and turn to Christ, while so many seem to believe no such person or place exists when they do; with them not knowing which breath will be their last one.

Please, do not kill yourself. Please, stop from this weary evilness. It accomplishes nothing but more evil, confusion and strife. "Where there is confusion and strife there is every evil work". God put us here for a reason and that reason and purpose is to serve him and follow Jesus; however and wherever that may lead us. From the depth of my heart and soul, I beg you to heed this warning while you can.

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Location hidden

#98358 Dec 31, 2013
King George wrote:
<quoted text>
Part deux. If I'm supposed to be getting paid somebody ain't doing their job. Jest sayin'. Preach on Sister Mary Hypocrite.

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Location hidden

#98359 Dec 31, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Way too funny is right! May it pleasure you to know that this church lady doesn't attend ANY church? Maybe if I could find one that doesn't condemn other churches, or doesn't follow the beliefs and teachings of a 'man' who himself is misinterpreting the written word as Jesus spoke it, then maybe I would. I wish I did have a church home, but as it is now Jesus and I travel alone and I am perfectly happy, comforted and at peace doing JUST THAT while I wait for him to guide and send for me. It is a beautiful life. Kindly, I urge you; TRY IT!
Yes, I have wished you to kill yourself and for that I sincerely apologize. The truth is that I don't wish ANYONE to go to hell and I am afraid you would go there if you killed yourself. I wish all to repent while they still have breath in their body, knowing that an everlasting hell awaits those who do not repent of their sins and turn to Christ, while so many seem to believe no such person or place exists when they do; with them not knowing which breath will be their last one.
Please, do not kill yourself. Please, stop from this weary evilness. It accomplishes nothing but more evil, confusion and strife. "Where there is confusion and strife there is every evil work". God put us here for a reason and that reason and purpose is to serve him and follow Jesus; however and wherever that may lead us. From the depth of my heart and soul, I beg you to heed this warning while you can.
I wasn't talking to you, Sister Mary Rudeness.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98360 Dec 31, 2013
COLD FRONT DOWN HERE on the West Coast!!!!!

Thank heavens I can shut the a/c off for a coupla days!

OMG. I had to add on layers of clothing, sox and sweatshirt. burrrr....!

Still beats being up there in the snow and ice, having to shovel, de-ice and dig out! THEN get your car door locks unfrozen and windshield & windows scraped while you freeze your butt off, not to mention your feet, face and hands!

My heart really goes out to all of you up there!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL....!!!!! With Gods' many blessings, may you all have a better year in 2014 than some of us had in 2013!!
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98361 Dec 31, 2013
GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't talking to you, Sister Mary Rudeness.
And WHO may I ask is being rude?

BTW, my name is not Mary. It is Anne, spelled with an E.
Sami

Howell, MI

#98362 Dec 31, 2013
King George wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sami. So glad you had a good Christmas, and your husband is feeling better.
Although the story is that the dogs hit on the red shed, there are posters in other forums claiming that LE is not following up on leads. One poster claims that the evidence they need is under the blue shed.
Hi KG, Annie, Vic, Ponderings & All!

Ok, so the blue shed is also on the elder Parson's land too? Thanks KG. I don't understand why they have not dug under the sheds either. I don't believe their son just made up the story of poor Erica being buried in a yard. I betcha he heard the two monsters talking.
Sami

Howell, MI

#98363 Dec 31, 2013
Oh, Anne, I hope you're doing well. Maybe I'm just in a silly mood & I know it's not funny, but all these silly posts are just making me lmbo. She calling you, Sista Mary & your telling her to repent, etc., etc....lol
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98364 Dec 31, 2013
King George wrote:
<quoted text>
Anne, don't worry yourself over Gloomy. He's just an internet troll. Trolls post to certain threads in an attempt to stop the discussion, or steer it in a different direction. They normally do this by making derogatory comments to other posters for the purpose of offending them. The goal is to get posters to stop discussing a certain topic, and focus on defending themselves against the troll - or stop posting altogether. Quite often, they are paid by people or groups who are trying to sway public opinion in one direction or another, or simply don't want people digging into certain situations. They've not been much of a problem on this thread, but, there are some that post on the Caylee Anthony threads. A couple of them were able to stop the discussion in the Kyron Horman threads, and there were some particularly nasty ones posting to the Zahra Baker threads. Vic mentioned that Gloomy posts to the Caylee thread, and I found him belittling other posters in both the Holly Bobo thread, and the George Zimmerman threads.
Thanks to you & Vic for pointing out the other threads this despicable demon posts on. This is all a sickness from the soul, KG. The devils' demons have infiltrated this Gloomy Darwins' mind and soul (very common among those who refuse to accept and follow Christ or believe in Gods' Holy Word). They hate the Name of Jesus and have no fear of God or his wrath, even refusing to accept that there IS a God.

They are very bold in their deceit, chomping at the bits and foaming at the mouth to destroy anything good and spew hatred at anyone they can lie against. They are proud of their evil works and those who commit evil against others. Like their devil who sits on the front row in the pulpits, they delight in distorting and besmirching against anyone who hates evil or tries to do good.. They LOVE their demons and aren't about to give them up! My Book of The Living Word tells me, straight from God; "give no place to the devil." I say we move on and let God deal with them (plural, having more than one demon)... What say you?
Sami

Howell, MI

#98365 Dec 31, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to you & Vic for pointing out the other threads this despicable demon posts on. This is all a sickness from the soul, KG. The devils' demons have infiltrated this Gloomy Darwins' mind and soul (very common among those who refuse to accept and follow Christ or believe in Gods' Holy Word). They hate the Name of Jesus and have no fear of God or his wrath, even refusing to accept that there IS a God.
They are very bold in their deceit, chomping at the bits and foaming at the mouth to destroy anything good and spew hatred at anyone they can lie against. They are proud of their evil works and those who commit evil against others. Like their devil who sits on the front row in the pulpits, they delight in distorting and besmirching against anyone who hates evil or tries to do good.. They LOVE their demons and aren't about to give them up! My Book of The Living Word tells me, straight from God; "give no place to the devil." I say we move on and let God deal with them (plural, having more than one demon)... What say you?
OMG you'e making me roflmbo again Anne....lol
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98366 Dec 31, 2013
Sami wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi KG, Annie, Vic, Ponderings & All!
Ok, so the blue shed is also on the elder Parson's land too? Thanks KG. I don't understand why they have not dug under the sheds either. I don't believe their son just made up the story of poor Erica being buried in a yard. I betcha he heard the two monsters talking.
MORNING SWEET SAMI!! God bless you, so sweet to see you here this morning and to know that all is well at your home; and that your hubby has been up, out and about, even shopping! I am so glad you all had a lovely Christmas...!

Yep, it turns out, according to a poster on another site, that there is also a blue shed on the property the Parsons were renting from Sandys' dad; who was very upset that LE has not dug under that blue shed ,claiming that she has told them over and over and begged them time and again to search the BLUE shed and dig it up, that this is where they will find the evidence of Erika's murder.

The person making these posts said she was a close 'friend' of the person who made these reports, and said she knew for a fact that LE had not and would not return her calls or offer an explanation as to WHY they would not search the blue shed. I sort of believe her because her posts became so desperate for LE to take her seriously and search UNDER the blue shed. Maybe there is evidence in/under BOTH SHEDS?

As for James making up his story? Bullshyt. Let me put it to you this way: Don't your own kids know everything that is stashed in and around your home? Does anyone actually believe that their kids don't know what is going on in their own home, or where you've hidden what? OF COURSE THEY DO! Unless you are keeping it hidden under lock & key and even then they will look for the key! It doesn't matter WHAT I've ever tried to hide from my kids, sooner or later something would come out (even years later) that they knew where it was all along! They have the hearing of a 90 degree hearing-eared dog who hears your car coming from a mile away, can read your lips, and knows what every sideways glance means! OF COURSE James knows, and likely the other kids too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game 50 min Princess Hey 163
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 53 min red and right 1,274,999
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 55 min PeanutButtercup 18,239
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 56 min Princess Hey 12,257
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,857
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 12,777
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 9,493
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr RealBenjam in 502,047
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Marley 72,633
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr Maverick 808 18,987
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages