Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning. Full Story

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#98332 Dec 28, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
TKX Ponderings, I appreciate your well worded counsel and kindly advice. You are dead on right in all of these issues.
While my son is very involved in his daughters' life and adores her with every fiber of his being, he does not have the logic or instincts of a mother (or grandmother); nor can he see what may lie just down the road like you and I can, or take steps to prevent it. He equates doting motherhood with warm apple pie, kisses and presents! All he ever knew was a mother who loved and cared for him, protected him and never lied to him. He doesn't know anything differently and can't think anything differently. He acts like he thinks ALL women are natural mothers.
He looks at motherhood with hazy blinders on. He is willing to excuse everything Jessica has done for the sake of his daughter to have love from her mother, even THO this love is all lies and crafty scheming. My God, I can't get it through his thick head that this treacherous drug addicted w'hore will totally and utterly destroy Caroline for her OWN drug purposes.
He has actually said to me, "mom, you aren't going to live forever (obviously not) and you know I have a terminal heart condition and could die an early death myself. Who do you think Caroline is going to have to go too other than her mother?" He is essentially (mentally) leaving Caroline with no future other than with her w'hore mother! Now that she has been paying support (forced by court order), he acts like she cares now! Jesus; Ponderings, he is defeating me at every turn.
Now here she is, very very bright, far above average, is also beautiful and talented, and can go into any field she chooses; while he is not resolving to create the best mental health environment for her entire future, with ME racking my brains on what to do to protect her and give her a good future; which CANNOT happen with her mothers input, destruction and ultimate scheme.
You are right about keeping her involved with her grades, studies and extra curricular activities; yes we are doing that, which her counselor advised us to do years ago; But NOTHING is keeping her mother from destroying every bit of it.
In her "despicable" mothers defense Eyeyiyi, she isn't the one gossiping about the child on a public forum.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98333 Dec 28, 2013
Thanks Ponderings, for the Christmas wishes also. Yes, we had a good Christmas, good food, nice gifts for each other and I didn't go broke trying to do it. I've had a few Christmases where I was stretched out to the max and beyond. Thank God, it all fell into place peacefully AND financially and I can still pay the bills. Sadly, a lot of people can't do this, they have to go deeply in debt, then don't know how they're going to manage. Unfortunately, Christmas hits some people really hard, and not just financially but also emotionally.

I don't do new years eve either. My hubby and I always did to some degree but also always called it an early night just after midnight or earlier; but we also had a big open house party on new years day every year so that pretty much exhausted us getting ready for it. Now I usually don't even stay up to watch the ball drop.

I think the last time I did was around 1999 when so many thought everything would shut down at the stroke of midnight when Y2K was supposed to wipe us all off the calendar. That whole fiasco struck me as being hilarious; my son and I actually sat down and laughed at all the people getting ready to hide themselves in underground bunkers.

I had a sister who actually believed it and spent the whole year canning and getting their underground bunker ready that she had her husband dig into the side of a hill. Then when it didn't happen, she spent the next few years dragging out all the canned good she had made, using them up. Since then, she and some of her church lady friends believed that Jesus was coming back on a certain day and they climbed to the top of a small mountain near Stone Mountain, Ga and waited for him.

I kept quiet when I heard this story, unbelievable that she took this to heart when Jesus already said, "no man knoweth the day or hour your Lord doeth appear." "If you hear he is here or he is there, go not there or look upon it." That sounds pretty clear to me, wouldn't you say? BUT, we weren't speaking by this time (she is very judgmental and hard to deal with) so what the heck, I kept my thoughts to myself. She wouldn't listen anyhow.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98334 Dec 28, 2013
GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
In her "despicable" mothers defense Eyeyiyi, she isn't the one gossiping about the child on a public forum.
You despicable b'tch. This isn't GOSSIP! This is weighing an innocent childs' life and FUTURE among friends. Go drink some poison, hang yourself, and bite your tongue while doing it. And good riddance. Oh, better repent first just in case you would open your eyes in hell fire.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98335 Dec 28, 2013
Sami, I hope you, hubby and family had a lovely Christmas! It's a good thing you didn't order your gifts via the internet, you might not have gotten them in time. We didn't have any trouble having ours delivered, but then, we live in Fl and didn't have any weather perils down here.

I've been concerned about whether you all are sitting up there in the dark and without power or heat and having to eat whatever you can! Lord, I pray not!! I know that many in Mich, Maine and other New England areas have been without power, and on top of that many didn't receive their gifts in time for Christmas. What a terrible way to spend Christmas or any other time.

We were without power once over in Boca Ration for twelve days after a hurricane in July, and then an immediate sweltering heat wave. It was a nightmare for us with no air and very little food. I lost twelve pounds.(People were getting mean in the streets by this time!) Brian wasn't there, I had baby Caroline with me and gave most of what little food I could put together to her.

After we came home from the hurricane shelter, we slept on the floor in front of an open door just trying to get some air for those twelve nights, with cops driving by and shining their lights in on us as they said dislodged snakes and alligators could crawl in on us; but being up north in the cold freezing weather would be MUCH worse than what we went through. I've heard about some deaths, mostly from carbon monoxide poisoning due to faulty generators or having them in an unventilated area. I feel bad for them all, just trying to survive and some not making it. Is anyone still staying in shelters and keeping warm and fed?

Let us hear from you when you can Sami, and let us know that you're all okay, and how your husband is doing.

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Location hidden

#98336 Dec 28, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
You despicable b'tch. This isn't GOSSIP! This is weighing an innocent childs' life and FUTURE among friends. Go drink some poison, hang yourself, and bite your tongue while doing it. And good riddance. Oh, better repent first just in case you would open your eyes in hell fire.
You say weighing an innocent childs life and FUTURE among friends, I say gossiping spiteful hateful hypocrite. It's all in the translation Eye. BTW, you are not counted among my friends as you continually tell me to off myself which is contrary to the act of friendship. Now that isn't lost in any translation.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98338 Dec 28, 2013
NOW I KNOW WITH CERTAINTY WHO HAS BEEN STALKING AND HARASSING ME THIS ENTIRE TIME!

GloomyRDarwin: You are registered as is your PC. NOW I can file a complaint against you with the U.S. Justice Dept no matter what names you've used. You kid yourself if you think I won't.

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Location hidden

#98339 Dec 28, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
NOW I KNOW WITH CERTAINTY WHO HAS BEEN STALKING AND HARASSING ME THIS ENTIRE TIME!
GloomyRDarwin: You are registered as is your PC. NOW I can file a complaint against you with the U.S. Justice Dept no matter what names you've used. You kid yourself if you think I won't.
Ummm, your crazy is showing. You had better tuck that in.
King George

Seymour, IN

#98340 Dec 28, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
Thanks for the update and posting the links, King George. I clicked them on and read the first one and many of the supplements and posts by bloggers on those sites. The second link I could not click on as my 'puter states I need to update my player and I don't know how to do that without shutting down my 'puter entirely as I've already tried.
I certainly agree with you, why isn't LE doing something about the lies, fraud and obstructions the Parsons have already committed? They have plenty to charge them with, particularly Casey. Sandy and his daddy ought to be charged too. Old granddaddy knew Erika was being abused and did nothing about it. He "claims" he was just getting ready to report Erika missing when James had already reported it. BS!
If you go back and click on that first link and read the blogs underneath this article,(or maybe you have?), there is one from a LE officer on the case who is being defensive and states they are doing all they can, then some stupid posters who imply they are keeping it all close to the vest and thanking the officer (God, I HATE that rationale, when NO LE keeps anything close to the vest, making it appear they are working and investigating when they aren't doing diddly squat!);
But if you read down a little further there is a post from someone who says her friend contacted LE and gave them all the evidence they need, that they will find the evidence under the BLUE shed in the backyard; that she has contacted them over and over, POINTING to the evidence and that they won't contact her at all or search UNDER the blue shed. So they are 'working''eh? Then why won't they take this desperate womans' tip seriously and search under the blue shed, and not just ignore her or keep on yakking about the red shed when they haven't dug it up either one!? Are we dealing with MORE LE officers who are child abusers themselves so they turn the blind eye on other abusers who rape/kill, excuse and allow them to roam free?
Anne, I remember the grandfather saying that he was going to call about the abuse, but, I think that might have been Casey's father.
In this article, Sandy's parents "said the Parsons are good parents and love their kids."
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/parents...

Seems a bit of a coincidence that the only two people so far to claim that the Parsons are good and loving parents, are the same two who own the property on which cadaver dogs hit for possible human remains.

I've noticed a lot of Casey's family attending the court hearings, but, little info as to what members of Sandy's family have attended.

Thanks for directing me to the post about the blue shed. That is at least the third time I've seen a comment from someone claiming that LE is not following up on leads.
Vic

Simpsonville, KY

#98343 Dec 29, 2013
Eye,

Don't fret about ole Gloomy, he/she must have gotten bored posting about Casey. Talk about a bunch of wackados. JMo

My advise would be to just sit tight and listen. You don't want to alienate your GD. Don't make it them against you. One thing these she devils love is drama. I agree with Ponderings, keep her involved and busy with school, after school activities and her friends.

Take care of yourself and your health. xoxoxoxo
Sami

Howell, MI

#98344 Dec 29, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
Sami, I hope you, hubby and family had a lovely Christmas! It's a good thing you didn't order your gifts via the internet, you might not have gotten them in time. We didn't have any trouble having ours delivered, but then, we live in Fl and didn't have any weather perils down here.
I've been concerned about whether you all are sitting up there in the dark and without power or heat and having to eat whatever you can! Lord, I pray not!! I know that many in Mich, Maine and other New England areas have been without power, and on top of that many didn't receive their gifts in time for Christmas. What a terrible way to spend Christmas or any other time.
We were without power once over in Boca Ration for twelve days after a hurricane in July, and then an immediate sweltering heat wave. It was a nightmare for us with no air and very little food. I lost twelve pounds.(People were getting mean in the streets by this time!) Brian wasn't there, I had baby Caroline with me and gave most of what little food I could put together to her.
After we came home from the hurricane shelter, we slept on the floor in front of an open door just trying to get some air for those twelve nights, with cops driving by and shining their lights in on us as they said dislodged snakes and alligators could crawl in on us; but being up north in the cold freezing weather would be MUCH worse than what we went through. I've heard about some deaths, mostly from carbon monoxide poisoning due to faulty generators or having them in an unventilated area. I feel bad for them all, just trying to survive and some not making it. Is anyone still staying in shelters and keeping warm and fed?
Let us hear from you when you can Sami, and let us know that you're all okay, and how your husband is doing.
Hello Annie, Vic, KG, Ponderings & ALL! I'm glad to hear ya'll had a wonderful Christmas. We had a Wonderful Christmas as well with family and delicious food. Santa was very nice to all of us once again.

Annie, I do know a lot of people here in Mich. lost their power & didn't get it back on until after Christmas, including a couple of my cousins, but we didn't lose power, thank goodness.

My husband is doing very well, thank you. He has been out shopping, visiting and to church. There's no keeping him down. lol

People like your ex DIL are very selfish ppl. They care only about themselves. Too bad she wasn't put in prison for what she did and allowed happen to your GD. Sadly, children are too trusting and eager to want to believe and get to know the absent parent know matter how much they're warned about them. Like you said, I'm sure that miserable POT is feeding your GD a boat load of lies and promises. IMO this is why your GD is showing a bit of an attitude with you after talking to her so called mom. That so called mom is certainly talking about you. Sadly, ur GD will probably resent you for talking badly about her so called mom and for keeping her away from her, but I would still do it. She will find out when she gets older, but I would still do all I could to keep her away. You can talk to her without really putting her so called mother down, even though it would be hard. Let her know there is a reason why your son got custody over the so called mom. Ask her why her mom didn't care about her all these yrs. & now that she is older she wants her child when she didn't even care about her ass a baby when she was completely helpless and dependent on her mothers protection. Who took care of all her needs and wants for all these years, you & your son. Tell your son to wake up. His daughter is still a child and she sill needs both of your protection. I'm sure both of you will live way past her adult hood, then she can make decisions on her own and only then.
Sami

Howell, MI

#98345 Dec 29, 2013
King George wrote:
<quoted text>
Anne, I remember the grandfather saying that he was going to call about the abuse, but, I think that might have been Casey's father.
In this article, Sandy's parents "said the Parsons are good parents and love their kids."
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/parents...
Seems a bit of a coincidence that the only two people so far to claim that the Parsons are good and loving parents, are the same two who own the property on which cadaver dogs hit for possible human remains.
I've noticed a lot of Casey's family attending the court hearings, but, little info as to what members of Sandy's family have attended.
Thanks for directing me to the post about the blue shed. That is at least the third time I've seen a comment from someone claiming that LE is not following up on leads.
GM KG, I read that 3 out of 4 dogs hit on a shed in Sandy's fathers yard. I believe it was the red shed, the one the Parson's used and the one where there was blood on a hammer. I wouldn't doubt they beat Erica, then put her in there to punish her and left her to die. Either that or they killed her and put her in there before moving her somewhere else. I really can't believe ppl can go without reporting their child missing, tell ridiculous lies, fail poly's & still not be arrested.
King George

Seymour, IN

#98346 Dec 29, 2013
Sami wrote:
<quoted text>
GM KG, I read that 3 out of 4 dogs hit on a shed in Sandy's fathers yard. I believe it was the red shed, the one the Parson's used and the one where there was blood on a hammer. I wouldn't doubt they beat Erica, then put her in there to punish her and left her to die. Either that or they killed her and put her in there before moving her somewhere else. I really can't believe ppl can go without reporting their child missing, tell ridiculous lies, fail poly's & still not be arrested.
Hi Sami. So glad you had a good Christmas, and your husband is feeling better.
Although the story is that the dogs hit on the red shed, there are posters in other forums claiming that LE is not following up on leads. One poster claims that the evidence they need is under the blue shed.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98348 Dec 30, 2013
G/M KG, Sami, Vic, Ponderings AND ALL! Missing you guys, been dragging around here the last couple of days, not doing much, just thinking about it. You know what I mean.... wasting my time, that's it.

KG, you are right. I think I've gotten the names of these in-law ner' do-wells confused several times. One of the problems is that both Sandy & Casey have non-gender names that have been given to both boys and girls and initially I had a tendency to confuse which was which.

Thank you for setting me straight; It IS Caseys' parents who accuse the Parsons of having seen her (or them?) abusing Erika; what I wonder is WHY they let it slide by without caring what the little girl was suffering, unless they had something to hide themselves (like Cindy Anthony)? There is NO excuse to leave a child in an abusive situation and do nothing to help that child! All of them make it clear that any/all of those children could have been being abused by either Casey or Sandy, or both, and not one relative would have done anything to protect them since they obviously didn't even try to help poor Erika.

Which leads me to believe that Sandys' father, whom they rented from, and failed to pay rent too, yet claimed they did a lot of work on his property and apparently did; never said or did anything either. You KNOW he had to be going to that house frequently! I will never believe this calculating daddy-rent-man didn't see or KNOW this child was living in pure hell; and HAD to know over the last two years that she was nowhere around. ALL are low-life look the other way b'stards.

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Location hidden

#98349 Dec 30, 2013
Vic wrote:
Eye,
Don't fret about ole Gloomy, he/she must have gotten bored posting about Casey. Talk about a bunch of wackados. JMo
My advise would be to just sit tight and listen. You don't want to alienate your GD. Don't make it them against you. One thing these she devils love is drama. I agree with Ponderings, keep her involved and busy with school, after school activities and her friends.
Take care of yourself and your health. xoxoxoxo
Hang in there plebe. Eyeyiyi will recover from yet another rage fueled break-down and resume her normal levels of insanity very shortly. It's such a puzzle that her kin are so damaged. She's so together.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98350 Dec 30, 2013
Sami wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Annie, Vic, KG, Ponderings & ALL! I'm glad to hear ya'll had a wonderful Christmas. We had a Wonderful Christmas as well with family and delicious food. Santa was very nice to all of us once again. Annie, I do know a lot of people here in Mich. lost their power & didn't get it back on until after Christmas, including a couple of my cousins, but we didn't lose power, thank goodness. My husband is doing very well, thank you. He has been out shopping, visiting and to church. There's no keeping him down. lol People like your ex DIL are very selfish ppl. They care only about themselves. Too bad she wasn't put in prison for what she did and allowed happen to your GD. Sadly, children are too trusting and eager to want to believe and get to know the absent parent know matter how much they're warned about them. Like you said, I'm sure that miserable POT is feeding your GD a boat load of lies and promises. IMO this is why your GD is showing a bit of an attitude with you after talking to her so called mom. That so called mom is certainly talking about you. Sadly, ur GD will probably resent you for talking badly about her so called mom and for keeping her away from her, but I would still do it. She will find out when she gets older, but I would still do all I could to keep her away. You can talk to her without really putting her so called mother down, even though it would be hard. Let her know there is a reason why your son got custody over the so called mom. Ask her why her mom didn't care about her all these yrs. & now that she is older she wants her child when she didn't even care about her ass a baby when she was completely helpless and dependent on her mothers protection. Who took care of all her needs and wants for all these years, you & your son. Tell your son to wake up. His daughter is still a child and she sill needs both of your protection. I'm sure both of you will live way past her adult hood, then she can make decisions on her own and only then.
Hey Sweet Sami! I am SO glad to hear all is well up there; no power outages, your hubby is doing well and all is good! BLESSINGS!!

“PuffPuffPass”

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Canada

#98351 Dec 30, 2013
GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hang in there plebe. Eyeyiyi will recover from yet another rage fueled break-down and resume her normal levels of insanity very shortly. It's such a puzzle that her kin are so damaged. She's so together.
Huh, wonder who you really are that she automatically posts right as soon as you said she would???!!!! That's a pretty big coinkydink don't you think? Almost like the same person or something. What a freak show!!!!???lmbo
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98352 Dec 30, 2013
Bunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh, wonder who you really are that she automatically posts right as soon as you said she would???!!!! That's a pretty big coinkydink don't you think? Almost like the same person or something. What a freak show!!!!???lmbo
he he... me thinks so too, Bunner!

However, I have doctors apt today (going to see about that throat dilation we discussed, Vic) way down in Venice so have to boogie for now. Have a good day all!

BTW, I know Sami, that you, Vic & Ponderings are all correct in your thoughts and wise counsel and will be trying to put it all into practice but will have to get back to it later.

ALL, have a blessed day and a VERY Happy New Year! You too Bunner & Gloomy Darwin.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#98353 Dec 30, 2013
Bunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Bunner, it occurred to me after I thought it over, and in rereading your post; I could almost think you are implying that I wrote the Gloomy Darwin post myself?(Or that one of the regular posters here wrote it? They didn't, nor did I). Or maybe I'm confused? If this is what you are implying; PLEASE, just know that I didn't write this post and never have, nor did any one of the regular posters. I do not make posts to myself, crazy ones, accusatory ones or any other kind, nor do any of them. We have all been posting together for a long time.

Just so you know, This hate filled person making these posts has been following me around and making derogatory posts at me for a long time. He/she also makes hateful 'judgeit' insults towards me.(Surely you realize that there's no way we can judge our own posts?) Sometimes the posts and insulting 'judgeits' doesn't bother me and sometimes they do.

I don't understand anyone tailing someone else and pouncing on them, but what can I say; this person obviously has some sort of mental derangement problem to hate someone on the internet that he/she doesn't know, has never met, and never will. I've tried several times to just ignore all this but sometimes this doesn't work, especially when he/she catches me off guard at a time when I'm least expecting it. On the run now. Have a nice day....!

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Location hidden

#98354 Dec 30, 2013
Bunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Have another hoot puffpuffpass.
King George

Seymour, IN

#98355 Dec 31, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bunner, it occurred to me after I thought it over, and in rereading your post; I could almost think you are implying that I wrote the Gloomy Darwin post myself?(Or that one of the regular posters here wrote it? They didn't, nor did I). Or maybe I'm confused? If this is what you are implying; PLEASE, just know that I didn't write this post and never have, nor did any one of the regular posters. I do not make posts to myself, crazy ones, accusatory ones or any other kind, nor do any of them. We have all been posting together for a long time.
Just so you know, This hate filled person making these posts has been following me around and making derogatory posts at me for a long time. He/she also makes hateful 'judgeit' insults towards me.(Surely you realize that there's no way we can judge our own posts?) Sometimes the posts and insulting 'judgeits' doesn't bother me and sometimes they do.
I don't understand anyone tailing someone else and pouncing on them, but what can I say; this person obviously has some sort of mental derangement problem to hate someone on the internet that he/she doesn't know, has never met, and never will. I've tried several times to just ignore all this but sometimes this doesn't work, especially when he/she catches me off guard at a time when I'm least expecting it. On the run now. Have a nice day....!
Anne, don't worry yourself over Gloomy. He's just an internet troll.

Trolls post to certain threads in an attempt to stop the discussion, or steer it in a different direction. They normally do this by making derogatory comments to other posters for the purpose of offending them. The goal is to get posters to stop discussing a certain topic, and focus on defending themselves against the troll - or stop posting altogether. Quite often, they are paid by people or groups who are trying to sway public opinion in one direction or another, or simply don't want people digging into certain situations.

They've not been much of a problem on this thread, but, there are some that post on the Caylee Anthony threads. A couple of them were able to stop the discussion in the Kyron Horman threads, and there were some particularly nasty ones posting to the Zahra Baker threads.
Vic mentioned that Gloomy posts to the Caylee thread, and I found him belittling other posters in both the Holly Bobo thread, and the George Zimmerman threads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,126,980
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 8 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 25,895
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 29 min T-REX 488,757
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 2 hr Concerned_American 4,181
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr grave digger 47,499
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Murph 70,503
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr WAS sanka 17,707
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]