Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning. Full Story
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97750 Nov 22, 2013
Sami wrote:
Cherish Perrywinkles mother was denied her other two children back and she has no visitation. Thank goodness, these poor children are most likely living better in their foster home, then they ever did with this sick beotch. She should be charged as an accomplice in her daughters rape and murder. This murderer knew there were cameras and witnesses to him leaving with Cherish. I believe he didn't care cuz this sick mother arranged this and she sold her poor daughter to this evil monster. She also said a yr. or so ago that Cherish would not see her next birthday. I wonder if she planned on having her dead at the time she was suppose to go visit with her father. I believe it's fair to say that she had no intentions of putting Cherish on a plane that morning to go stay with her dad for the summer. She had the kids out shopping at 11 p.m. When was Cherish suppose to sleep or pack? She said she didn't have any $ and she had no car so how was she gonna get Cherish to the airport? IMO she wasn't.
This is all absolutely true Sami. I couldn't agree more, I have no doubt his woman SOLD that precious little girl for just a few dollars!!! She belongs in prison for the rest of her life.

I have to run for now ladies... have a busy day. Will check in later.
Vic

Harrodsburg, KY

#97752 Nov 22, 2013
It's the Son of Sam Law butt there's ten states were it's still legal. They sell their murderobilia on-line in these states. Charlie Manson sells his shytz on line in Arizona.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97753 Nov 22, 2013
Vic wrote:
It's the Son of Sam Law butt there's ten states were it's still legal. They sell their murderobilia on-line in these states. Charlie Manson sells his shytz on line in Arizona.
I tell ya Vic, that is mighty damn fricken' disgusting and even more disgusting that anyone would buy this devils' sick crap. Thank you for researching this. No telling how many more of these murderers and rapists are selling their 'murderobilia' and 'how-to child-rape' kits on line and 'get away with it'.

I didn't know where Brian got his info yesterday, only that he spent some time looking into Mansons' financial situation and came up with the calculation that he is a wealthy man and a multi-millionaire. Guarantee you they've got pricey lawyers helping 'em do it too! Makes ya wanna puke.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97754 Nov 22, 2013
Sami wrote:
Yikes, Van der sloot got married and is having a baby? That's just great. Ppl are sick.
You believe in haunted houses, Annie? I think I do too. lmbo, you won't take those lisings?
No I won't, Sami, I would turn down the LaBianca(sp) listing and any other listing that was known to have housed the demons of a murderer(s,) or on-site where another was murdered. The least of the reasons is that these properties are stigmatized, are hard-sell and generally sell far below their true market value, even sometimes taking years to sell.

The Italian Designer G Versagues'(sp?) Mansion in Miami is just one example. He was shot dead on his front steps by a vengeful murdering homo roaming the country and out to get blood from his past suitors/conquests who had wronged him or turned their back on him. You could hardly go up the mansion steps without stepping on a spot where Versagues' blood had poured or been smeared. This property was well worth $150M which included many millions of dollars in lavish gold in-laid upgrades and artifacs, and many millions more in exquisite furnishings; finally sold at auction for $40M after trying every approach on the market internationally.

Newton-Johns' residence is another example. Rosie O'Donald was all set to pay near asking price when a pool contractors' employee was shot dead there a coupla mons ago. Rosie withdrew from the deal the next day, likely losing a huge earnest money deposit. I saw the listing, beautiful home, now stigmatized. No telling how much it will have to be reduced now. I wouldn't want either of these properties at any price.

It's not that they "have ghosts" per se', it's because there are likely dangerous demons on the premises. Any catholic priest will tell you that demons are very much active and DO possess people. Jesus himself warned us about the demons and gave demonstrations of rebuking and driving them away. I have personally been exposed to a demon possessed property and would never touch one again that I knew could be possessed with demons. Yes m'am they DO exist.
Vic

Harrodsburg, KY

#97755 Nov 22, 2013
Where were you guys 50 years ago today?

I was sitting in second grade at my wooden desk. My teacher came in crying and turned on our black and white tv. I thought oh no, another what to do in cause of nuclear attack. The soloution get under your desk. Even at seven I knew that wasn't go to help. I decided instead of watching my flesh rot and fall off I'd just go outside and take it.
Walter Cronkite as he wiped the tears from his eyes said that President Robert F. Kennedy was dead. Somehow I knew that all my dreams of planetary voyages and the world would not be the Jetson's. The dream was gone. What might our country have been if Vietnam was over sooner? I think my sister would not have been a widow at 20 and my nephew would not have been fatherless at 9 months.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97756 Nov 22, 2013
Sami wrote:
I'm sorry about your inlaws, Annie. How mean & selfish not to see you & especially their GS's It's better not to be around such mean ppl anyway.
I saw them a few more times after my husband passed on, Sami. Went to one more c'mas dinner party and they were all there bowing and scraping to the star, acting like my hubbys' dear son wasn't even there. He motioned me aside and told me he was leaving (in a snow storm and walking home, so I took him and we left). Then another time my oh so rich BIL stopped by to drop off a twenty-dollar bill in a C'mas card for my son, like it was some big deal. It wasn't. That was his c'mas from his dad's family. My son cried.

My older son attended my BILs' highly celebrated funeral 'parade' because he thought it was the decent thing to do. Brian and I didn't. I sent the same size cheap azelia plant to the funeral home that his wife sent to my hubby as he lay dying in the hospital. I signed it Mrs So & So & family, and hoped she got her beady eyes full. She was probably so ashamed of it that she stuck it under the coffin. Good, as long as she got the message.

I attended a couple of their other relatives family funerals in my husband's honor as I thought he would have wanted me to do, but stopped this practice before his mother died and didn't attend, nor did either of my sons. By this time we had moved to Fla, but I did stop in and visit her in the extended care facility before I left Cincy. We'd had enough.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97757 Nov 22, 2013
Vic wrote:
I was sitting in second grade at my wooden desk. My teacher came in crying and turned on our black and white tv. I thought oh no, another what to do in cause of nuclear attack. The soloution get under your desk. Even at seven I knew that wasn't go to help. I decided instead of watching my flesh rot and fall off I'd just go outside and take it.
Walter Cronkite as he wiped the tears from his eyes said that President Robert F. Kennedy was dead. Somehow I knew that all my dreams of planetary voyages and the world would not be the Jetson's. The dream was gone. What might our country have been if Vietnam was over sooner? I think my sister would not have been a widow at 20 and my nephew would not have been fatherless at 9 months.
SO TRAGIC in every way. I was sitting in a convertible listening to the radio, waiting for the car to be washed and polished. The funny thing about the timeline Vic, is that it was announced that JFK was shot at 12:30 pm., then later it was said that he died at 1:00 p.m. How could this be when he had his brains blown out at 12:30 and surely died at that precise moment.(It's not like his body would have still been flopping around like a chicken with its' head cut off until 1:00 p.m.)

Anyway, it was very sad, heartbreaking. I got out of the car and went over to a pepsi truck driver and told him that JFK had been shot and he said, "I hope they killed the SOB." I was so shocked but I never forgot his exact words.
Vic

AOL

#97758 Nov 22, 2013
They were waiting for LBJ to get there I think.

Going back to your sons. Your sons lost everything but you. I see now the whys, hows. They had alot to sort through. THey not only lost their father but his family to. So sad.
Sami

Howell, MI

#97759 Nov 22, 2013
I wasn't here 50 yrs. ago, but may JFK rip.
King George

Seymour, IN

#97760 Nov 22, 2013
Hey everybody. Look who's in the news. "Megan Wright has been charged with endangering the welfare of a child under the age of 10 months old."
http://fox4kc.com/2013/11/15/st-joseph-woman-...

Megan was the pink haired girlfriend of Jersey (John Tanko) at the time Lisa disappeared. One of the Irwin neighbors provided information suggesting that Jersey was in the area of the Irwin home shortly before another neighbor and her husband claimed that they saw a man matching his description walking down the street carrying a baby.
The one phone call that was made from any of the cell phones taken from the Irwin home was made to Megan Wright's phone.
The baby that she placed in danger was her own child.
The baby "was found extremely malnourished. Police said Wright did not seek medical treatment for the baby, which had to be hospitalized.

Court documents indicate the neglect took place between the months of May and October. The nutritional, medical and emotional neglect the child suffered has caused developmental delay, according to court records."
Canton, OH

#97761 Nov 22, 2013
Thanks for the info KG, how sad for the baby, glad she is one that has actually been charged! POS to neglect a child like that!
Canton, OH

#97762 Nov 22, 2013
Thx Vic, here is the link to the Levi Page article regarding RC and his new love. <gag> There is a copy of the letter he wrote to her as well.

http://levipageshow.com/...
Canton, OH

#97763 Nov 22, 2013
Sami wrote:
GM ALL!
Vic, ugh, that Jeffs is disgusting. What a asick b'stard. Those poor children had no chance when born into this. It makes me sick. I don't know how he got so many to follow him in the 1st place. I don't know how he got them to stay. Disgusting.
So who got murdered at Ron's MH and who was the murderer, Ron?
Hey Sami,

I don't actually think the murder in the mh prior to Haleigh missing happened after all. I had no idea that TH is the weirdo, Haleigh obsessed, liar that he is. When I posted about having read that, I made sure to mention that I wasn't sure how true it was. Vic made a good point about this strange man. He is def not a good father to his own son and according to Levi Page, has been ordered to take a psychological exam. Looks to be, he made up all kinds of things regarding this case.
Canton, OH

#97764 Nov 22, 2013
Vic wrote:
I wasn't here 50 yrs ago Vic, but isn't it amazing we remember where we were and what we were doing when news like this breaks? I do remember where I was and what I was doing when breaking news came on about 9/11. Another day that forever changed our lives and the way we do things.="(

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#97765 Nov 22, 2013
Vic wrote:
Hi Vic, I happened to be sitting at my wooden desk in the first grade. Mr. Higgins, the teacher, was interrupted in the middle of one of his poems about flowers and bees when the loud speaker came on and the principal announced it. A boy named John said "oh good, no school!" and Mr Higgins walked over and slapped his face. It was awful.
I actually hugged President Kennedy when he came to our town to give a speach at the college two months before he was murdered. My dad and brothers and I stood on the corner of Woodland and Kent and a black caddy pulled up, stopped, and my dad kind of steered me off the curb and toward President Kennedy who reached out of his window and hugged me. I was only 6 but I've remembered that all my life like it was yesterday.
I agree with how you felt...life went wrong.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97766 Nov 23, 2013
King George wrote:
Hey everybody. Look who's in the news. "Megan Wright has been charged with endangering the welfare of a child under the age of 10 months old."
http://fox4kc.com/2013/11/15/st-joseph-woman-...
Megan was the pink haired girlfriend of Jersey (John Tanko) at the time Lisa disappeared. One of the Irwin neighbors provided information suggesting that Jersey was in the area of the Irwin home shortly before another neighbor and her husband claimed that they saw a man matching his description walking down the street carrying a baby.
The one phone call that was made from any of the cell phones taken from the Irwin home was made to Megan Wright's phone.
The baby that she placed in danger was her own child.
The baby "was found extremely malnourished. Police said Wright did not seek medical treatment for the baby, which had to be hospitalized.
Court documents indicate the neglect took place between the months of May and October. The nutritional, medical and emotional neglect the child suffered has caused developmental delay, according to court records."
Thanks for the link, KG. This is going to be another case of injustice. She was letting this baby slowly die! A judge let this horrible creature out on $25,0000 bond, that's only $2,500 this deadbeat has to raise and the POS is right back to her life of dope, sex and filth and making another helpless baby. WHEN are the judges going to start ordering these low-life breeders to have their tubes tied, and their men sterilized? They certainly ought too! I just pray they NEVER return this poor baby to her 'care' again, but nothing surprises me anymore.

I will never understand: WHY haven't those two boys that belong one to D. Bradley and the other to J. Irwin not been taken out of the home since baby Lisa went missing and obviously could be presumed dead?? Bradley is not even divorced from her military husband, and God knows where the mother of Irwins' boy is, but neither of these bio parents have made a move to claim their son, and LE does nothing to remove them. WHY?
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97767 Nov 23, 2013
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sami,
I don't actually think the murder in the mh prior to Haleigh missing happened after all. I had no idea that TH is the weirdo, Haleigh obsessed, liar that he is. When I posted about having read that, I made sure to mention that I wasn't sure how true it was. Vic made a good point about this strange man. He is def not a good father to his own son and according to Levi Page, has been ordered to take a psychological exam. Looks to be, he made up all kinds of things regarding this case.
Karma, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the murder took place in Rons' MH (and by him!) prior to Haleighs' death and disappearance; not because T.Holmseth said it but because I believe that Ronald Cummings was and is perfectly capable of committing such a crime and having the PCSO office help him cover it over like it never happened. Of course they would; they helped him and hot skanky mamma cover up Haleighs' death and disappearance, ignoring every piece of evidence and witnesses statements. IMO, this bunch at the PCSO (AND some of their higher ups) have a great deal of crime they've been covering up of their own and will continue too.

As for T.Holmseth, I still haven't had time to click on and read the long articles he posted, and/or written about him, tho I intend too; if all you all have said about him is true (and I suspect it IS), just as Ponderings says he is a serious nutcase, and your words, a weirdo who is possessed with Haleigh; but that doesn't mean that there isn't some validity to some of the things he scoped out. This has nothing to do with T.H., but I'd believe there was a prior murder committed by Ron in that MH before I'd disbelieve it. But how will we ever know for sure? I don't think we will.
King George

Seymour, IN

#97768 Nov 23, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the link, KG. This is going to be another case of injustice. She was letting this baby slowly die! A judge let this horrible creature out on $25,0000 bond, that's only $2,500 this deadbeat has to raise and the POS is right back to her life of dope, sex and filth and making another helpless baby. WHEN are the judges going to start ordering these low-life breeders to have their tubes tied, and their men sterilized? They certainly ought too! I just pray they NEVER return this poor baby to her 'care' again, but nothing surprises me anymore.
I will never understand: WHY haven't those two boys that belong one to D. Bradley and the other to J. Irwin not been taken out of the home since baby Lisa went missing and obviously could be presumed dead?? Bradley is not even divorced from her military husband, and God knows where the mother of Irwins' boy is, but neither of these bio parents have made a move to claim their son, and LE does nothing to remove them. WHY?
Good morning, Anne.
I have thought all along that Megan Wright knew a LOT about Lisa's disappearance.
LE and the media had the public so focused on the fact that they should hate Deb Bradley that no one looked in any other direction. Their proof that she was a child killer lied in the fact that she had gone to the store with her brother and bought some wine. She then went home and drank it. These are things that millions of people do. Heck, I went to the store a couple of weeks ago, and bought a bottle of wine. I then went home and drank some of it.
IMO, all of the evidence pointed directly at Jersey (John Tanko), Dane Greathouse, and Megan Wright. None of the three had any visible means of income. Megan said that Tanko had a meth problem, yet she lived in a house with 7 other people where meth use was prevalent. One doesn't date and live with meth heads if one isn't a meth head themselves.
But, when this pink haired fool stood before news cameras and said that she didn't know anything about Lisa's disappearance, most people believed her, because they were so focused on hating Deb.
Megan nearly neglected her own baby to death. If she didn't care about her own child, she most certainly wouldn't care about anyone else's. Hopefully, this will make some step back and say, hey, maybe Megan was lying when she said she had no knowledge of Lisa's disappearance.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97769 Nov 23, 2013
Karma wrote:
Thx Vic, here is the link to the Levi Page article regarding RC and his new love. <gag> There is a copy of the letter he wrote to her as well. http://levipageshow.com/...
Tkx Karma, for the link. I read the letter from Ron to the babe; always holding out his options, right? I wonder how many more grandiose 'options' he is fielding even as we speak?

As for Levi Page, he is a lying fool himself. I do not believe one word he says. He sits there writing his foolish article about Misty and how she is the "key" to solving Haleighs' death and disappearance, when everybody but a complete idiot already KNOWS that the 911 call made by Misty at 3:27 a.m. was a hoax and was NOT the first call made to PCLE reporting Haleigh missing, and that everything Misty (AND Ron) said during that call was a complete lie.

Everybody but a complete brain-dead idiot knows the FIRST call made to LE was made by an unknown POS from Rons' landline in the MH to an unknown POS private # at the PCSO at 2:13 a.m., discussing the fact that Haleigh WAS missing (AND plotting their cover up and disposal of evidence,) and that this call was NOT MADE BY MISTY. Misty was outside in the yard crying hysterically when this call was made! But Officer Bridgett Dixon of the PCSO W.A.S. there at that time! Now go figure.

The chances of Misty even being there at all that evening are about 99% nil, that is, until someone tracked her down and threated her that she'd better get her ass over there; yet Levi Page goes on and on rehashing a situation that didn't even exist as stated by Misty Croslin at 3:27 a.m. OR subsequently, and has been proved to be untrue; but this idiot can't get down to the real meat of the matter and start pointing out the lies of OTHERS like Ron & Hot Mama & The White Whale? He makes me sick.

P'ss on Levi Page. I don't waste one minute on him as far as anything he says having one ounce of validity to it. He is just another fool who refuses to face the reality of Haleighs' death at her own fathers' hands, OR caused by him, and his own mothers' involvement in her death and the massive cover up.
King George

Seymour, IN

#97770 Nov 23, 2013
I found this yesterday. Less than two weeks ago, police claim they have "no need" to talk to Deb again. If she is the cold blooded, baby killing, POS that they and the media have led everyone to believe she is, wouldn't there be a continuing need to talk to her?

11/12/2013

http://s1066.photobucket.com/user/Li...2f582 ....

Question:"Chief Forte, has Lisa Irwin's age progression image generated any promising leads? Does KCPD still want to question Lisa's mother one-on-one?"

Chief Forte: "Yes, we've gotten leads- we got quite a few leads when the photo came out, and no, we don't want to talk to the mother again. There is no need to talk to the mother again."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min shinningelectr0n 1,155,632
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 29 min Rainbow Kid 19
Christmas lights? 47 min Jaimee 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr OzRitz 49,310
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 8 hr Murph 70,621
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 13 hr Top of the day 2 ya 490,362
Review: ABC Used Auto Parts $$ cash for junk ca... Wed Obviously Obvious 2
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:09 am PST