Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likel...

Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

There are 97449 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Vic

AOL

#97614 Nov 19, 2013
Zazz,

Thanks; Glad now won't have to see wacko's posing for her close-ups/LOL
Curious

Bumpass, VA

#97615 Nov 19, 2013
Sami wrote:
GM ALL! lmbo Annie, Yep, Ron got custody of the kids under false pretenses. Teresa said she would be with the children. She lied and now a child is missing. There should be charges for this. The children weren't even living with her. I think Granny Sykes watched the kids more than she did. Heck, she didn't even watch her own two.
Amen to that Sami!!!
Vic

AOL

#97616 Nov 19, 2013
Eye,

Those babes have been my greatest blessing.

Foods that Reduce Mucus
chicken soup
brightly colored veggies and fruit
cold water fish: tuna,salmon,mackerel
herbal tea: pepperment,rosehips,lobelia

Have a great day.
King George

Seymour, IN

#97617 Nov 19, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too!! Always glad to see you drop in, KG!
Thanks, Anne. It's nice to be able to stop for a couple of minutes. I better enjoy it while I can. The weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas are the busiest weeks of the year at my night job.
King George

Seymour, IN

#97618 Nov 19, 2013
I just read this article telling of the filth and squalor that the POS in NC had those little children living in.
http://myfox8.com/2013/11/17/sheriff-describe...

Feces on the floor, holes in the walls, an overwhelming smell of urine and feces.
11 yr old was cuffed at night to a railroad tie, and he and three of the other children were made to sleep on blankets on the floor.
This one REALLY ticks me off. That B@TCH made a living taking other people's children away for less than what she was doing to the children in her care.
Article says that the man has requested an atty, but, the DSS supervisor is cooperating with authorities. So what does that mean - she'll get a mere slap on the hand? I don't doubt it, she's in NC - the state where you can dismember your child and throw her body parts around like trash, and authorities will buy you an overseas ticket home, like they did for Adam Baker. The state where your child can be missing for years, and authorities can prove that you fraudulently continued to receive money from the state for that child, and tell the world that you are lying about what happened to the child - but they WON"T arrest you - like the Parsons.

I truly hope that Larson is locked up with some of the women whose children she has taken.
Vic

AOL

#97619 Nov 19, 2013
KG<

Thanks for the link. He was an ER nurse. ITA: they won't do anything to them, slap on the wrist.POS Casey Parson's stated that since she had every right to that money cause she hadn't signed over her parental rights to "Nan".
Canton, OH

#97621 Nov 19, 2013
King George wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Karma.
The article I linked to says that chatter was that Elaina's body was placed in the garage AFTER both Angela and Steven were both in jail. If that's true, neither Angela or Steven could have been the one to move her body to that garage.
Early on, Schiewe said that Steven's cousin, Mike Heuring was in that house when Elaina went "missing". He disappeared at the same time as Steven and the van.
In an interview with Nancy Grace, Mike Heuring's sister, Christy Heuring Edmonds tells NG:
"EDMONDS: Yes, they ran out to look and make sure not just herself got out but, you know, nobody went out that way. And my brother joined them out back."
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1306/2...
I looked at obits, and, I'm pretty sure Mike is Christy's only brother, so she verified that he was there, and ran out the back door with Julie and Steven King.
Locals on the FB page say that Steven is a heroin junkie. After disappearing from the home, he was found a few blocks away vomiting on a porch. People frequently vomit after injecting heroin.
Steven, Mike, and the van disappeared before the police arrived.
IMO, Steven ran with whatever heroin he had in that house before the police got there.
IMO, Mike Heuring took Elaina who was either dead or dying, and got in that van and left.
Schiewe said that the van did not return to the King home until about 2:30 in the morning.
Everyone seems to be keeping very quiet about Mike Heuring. I did find this comment made by Heuring.
"Mike Heuring Owens Community College
The grandfather never went up the rafter no one did not even the police"
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/09/19/grandpa...
Thanks KG, hmm, I didn't know that about Steven's cousin being in the home when Elaina went missing. Wonder if he is the one who put poor lil Elaina in the garage. Hope when all is said and done, if responsible he pays for his involvement. This is such a sad case.
Vic

AOL

#97626 Nov 19, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
Concerning the atty Kim who represented Crystal; she is a news hound herself. This hotsy-totsy miz-lawyer-priss had several lawsuits filed against and by her during the course of the so-called investigation, and was herself on the hot-seat. She is the one who announced and went around saying that Haleigh was out of state, alive, well, being fed and well cared for; then wouldn't state "where at?" and had to back down. She made a complete fool out of herself. So much for Miz-Kims' credibility!
Marie DID have photos of Haleighs' abuse. She took the photos to the PCSO who tossed them aside and did nothing, not even calling the DCF to investigate. Too bad she didn't get in her car and take them to the DCF Directors' main office in Tallahassee. But she didn't know to do this. If she had, little Haleighs' life might have been saved.
What appalls me now is that Crystal and Marie KNOW that Haleigh is dead, that Ronald did it or caused it, that precious Haleigh WAS abused by Ron, not only physically with his fists, but ALSO sexually 'by somebody'; now they support Ron, and Crystal has been palsy-walsy with skank Teresa who helped her boy to cover it up? Sickening.
The RadioNewz Blog Archive for Smack
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97628 Nov 20, 2013
Vic wrote:
Eye,
Those babes have been my greatest blessing.
Foods that Reduce Mucus
chicken soup
brightly colored veggies and fruit
cold water fish: tuna,salmon,mackerel
herbal tea: pepperment,rosehips,lobelia
Have a great day.
Thank you for the dietary tips, Vic. I called the radiologist yesterday to get the script you recommended,"NUsol" and he said he'd never heard of it. I was able to get him to call in something else however, which I have not picked up yet. He claims my dry mouth is not related to the radiation, saying that it wasn't my mouth they radiated.

Well, bullhockey! I didn't have it BEFORE the treatments and now I do so it sure as hell IS related. So is my weaker voice, which he ALSO said sounded the same to him that it sounded BEFORE the treatments; ANOTHER bald-faced con! Damnit to hell, it's MY voice and I ought to know! See, none of these b'stards are worth a good shyt!!

On top of that, the ENT surgeon barely looked inside my throat the other day, telling me, "it looks good" when it is NOT good. So I will get my butt back up to The Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa sometime in Dec, unannounced and with no appt, and BEFORE the doc up there has a chance to confer with these two down here, to have him take another look in my throat, see what HE has to say. I'm p'ssed!
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97629 Nov 20, 2013
Vic wrote:
<quoted text>The RadioNewz Blog Archive for Smack
I don't understand, Vic. Are you saying that I/we should click the RadioNewz Archive for info? If so, I don't think I can. They blocked me about three years ago when I asked them a question they didn't want to answer. P'ss on them too.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97630 Nov 20, 2013
King George wrote:
I just read this article telling of the filth and squalor that the POS in NC had those little children living in.
http://myfox8.com/2013/11/17/sheriff-describe...
Feces on the floor, holes in the walls, an overwhelming smell of urine and feces.
11 yr old was cuffed at night to a railroad tie, and he and three of the other children were made to sleep on blankets on the floor.
This one REALLY ticks me off. That B@TCH made a living taking other people's children away for less than what she was doing to the children in her care.
Article says that the man has requested an atty, but, the DSS supervisor is cooperating with authorities. So what does that mean - she'll get a mere slap on the hand? I don't doubt it, she's in NC - the state where you can dismember your child and throw her body parts around like trash, and authorities will buy you an overseas ticket home, like they did for Adam Baker. The state where your child can be missing for years, and authorities can prove that you fraudulently continued to receive money from the state for that child, and tell the world that you are lying about what happened to the child - but they WON"T arrest you - like the Parsons.
I truly hope that Larson is locked up with some of the women whose children she has taken.
I couldn't agree more, KG! This is BEYOND revolting, the abuse and conditions those poor kids were living under, AND created by a DSS supervisor! Hell no, she wouldn't have had a supervisor; she WAS the supervisor. No one from DSS would have visited that home or questioned her, she could waltz out with all the pitiful slaves she wanted too, no questions asked! PLUS paying herself with state funds to do it! Now the b'tch is 'cooperating with LE'(just like she always did and like they did with her likewise! Of COURSE the b'tch will only get a slap on the wrist.

Home schooling? Home abusing! OMG, we don't know how many more of these state DSS employees are taking over these poor foster children who have ALREADY been abused, and are paying themselves to abuse them some more!
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97631 Nov 20, 2013
King George wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Anne. It's nice to be able to stop for a couple of minutes. I better enjoy it while I can. The weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas are the busiest weeks of the year at my night job.
Sweet Jesus, you are working a night job KG? AND taking care of your three G/Ks during the daytime? Well God Bless you. You sure need it.(Yes, take a breather while you can).
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97632 Nov 20, 2013
Vic wrote:
KG<
Thanks for the link. He was an ER nurse. ITA: they won't do anything to them, slap on the wrist.POS Casey Parson's stated that since she had every right to that money cause she hadn't signed over her parental rights to "Nan".
Well, F'K her! There IS NO "NAN"! Never was and never will be. So what the he!! do they propose to do about all the money she scammed off the state, likely upwards of $600 to a thou a mo; a HIGHER figure based on her claim that the poor girl had a disability? Well! If she did, Casey GAVE it to her! Low-life POS killer b'ch needs to be slammed on death row.

Does anyone know what, if anything, is going on with the search for this poor babys' body? OR, with the claims made by their son James, that they killed and buried her nearly two years ago?
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97633 Nov 20, 2013
Vic wrote:
Eye,
Those babes have been my greatest blessing. Have a great day.
How well I agree Vic! NOTHING, but nothing, ever gave me a greater love, or my love for her, than my G/baby! Taking care of her was SO FAR above my job, even tho it did cost me a great loss, there was no way I could measure her against any costs involved!

NOW I don't understand why older women who are alone and lonely, many not working, and many who do, and even middle-aged and older couples: don't take in a child themselves! They just have NO idea what joy a child can bring into their lives.

A child doesn't have to be related for you to love and care for it! He!!, I didn't know whether my g/d was related to me or not when she was born and for those earlier years I took care of her! And I didn't CARE whether she was ours or NOT. WE LOVED AND ADORED HER! There is NO value one can place of the love of a child.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97634 Nov 20, 2013
Vic wrote:
Eye,
You asked about my babes ages, they are 11 and 7. I've watched them sense birth. So, many times as I've waited from but, I've thought of Haleigh. WHy couldn't one of her grandmothers be there for her, neither worked. bothed lived close.wink wink
Wow, you rescued your GD just in the nick of time.YOu saved her. I know as soon as my sister's children come of age their birth mother is going to pounce. On top of that they will financially well off. Their dad passed last Jan. and between their social security and their money in trusts, her tongue will be hanging out like the old she dog that she is. xoxoxo
Vic, this is what concerns me most. Like your sister who has loved and worked so hard with her adopted/foster kids; and like my granddaughter (and possibly your grandsons); we have no way of stopping these kids when they reach a certain age, however young or old that may be; of them seeking out their bio parents (and in our cases, their piece a trash mother); luring them in, and them turning their back on us and throwing down everything we taught them, and did for them.

I don't want to cause you unnecessary anxiety, but we have to realize that their lives could be ruined by these b'ch POS mothers who didn't love them, then claim they did, while lying and blaming US for the loss of their children; AND, perhaps them believing her! We have to prepare ourselves for the lies they might tell our precious children we have loved so much, and sacrificed for; and in doing so could cause them many years of heartaches, failures, and even lost futures.

Yes m'am, it worries me greatly to think that it might all be lost in the end; like as if we had meant no more than unpaid babysitters for them while they used us up for YEARS! All we can do is pray that it doesn't happen this way for us OR our babies; particularly these babies we are raising 'for them'. I try to remember, "train them up in the way they should go and when they are old they will not depart from it." Sometimes I wonder if there will be any thanks coming from this, other than from God himself, who sees it all.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97635 Nov 20, 2013
tee he he... Half-wit cold-bloodied killer George Zimmerman got his ass locked up in the slammer again a coupla days ago, now back out on a small bond, this time for domestic abuse of his live-in g/f, AND breaking up and throwing HER stuff out, while living in HER home. He had already slammed her around a week or so before this. Damn. Can't these women ever learn?

It was just in Sept that he abused his estranged wife and got away with it, prior to that two stops by LE for speeding. All this time allowed to carry a gun. Maybe they will revoke his gun toting privileges after this. They'd better! This fool is dangerous and will kill again! Shyt man...! His family needs to have him committed somewhere to protect others from him.
Sami

Howell, MI

#97636 Nov 20, 2013
GM ALL!

Annie, you got yourself blocked from radionews...lolol That just gave me a giggle, what did you say to them? I never posted on their sight, just read what was linked here.

Yea, James, Erica's brother said, he went to LE after trying to find Erica himself. So who knows how long he looked for her and I imagine asking questions and demanding to be told where she is. I betcha this is what all the arguments and fights with Casey were over and I betcha this is why he got kicked out. He is the son/brother, a kid and lived in the house and he never even believed this bs story of going off to live with Nan. I betcha he told Casey she was a liar and he knew she harmed Erica. I betcha he threatened to go to the PO many times and that's why her fat azz called the PO on him 1st. She and Sandy are evil, rotten, monsters and I do believe the truth will come out.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97637 Nov 20, 2013
Every time I click onto Topix, I see the heading about little Trenton Duckett. ANOTHER ONE no one is looking for after the POS mother killed herself, AFTER she killed and dumped her baby. Too bad she didn't do it BEFORE she killed him!

ANOTHER ONE whose uneducated young daddy and his uneducated mother were trying SO HARD to take custody of from his POS mother; not having the slightest idea how to go about doing it.

Poor people had nothing themselves and no money to hire a lawyer, but they loved the child and were doing all they could think to do to save him; they were filing affidavits themselves at the county court house, documents that are expensive to purchase and file, money they had to rake and scrape together; doing everything they could to rescue and protect this baby, while DCF IGNORED their pleas, complaints and filings.

WHERE is baby Trenton Duckett? Evidence showed POS mama drove onto the Fla Turnpike thru the tollbooth WITH him in her car, and back OFF the turnpike WITHOUT him in her car; THEN went home and threw all his toys & clothes, even his baby food, into the dumpster and painted his room! WHY is no one searching for baby Trenton?

Not one damned word has ever been spoken about him again after Nancy disGrace got her butt sued by Melissa Ducketts' adopted grandparents for her suicide. But even THAT was kept hush-hush! WHY does the public take this kind of crap from the media, the DCF and LE agencies? Isn't there ANYTHING we can do about it?
Sami

Howell, MI

#97638 Nov 20, 2013
Yep, GZ has gone mad. I imagine his gun privileges will be revoked after this latest incident. Domestic violence isn't taken lightly. This gf is pregos by him? Gosh, I didn't even know he had a gf.
Sami

Howell, MI

#97639 Nov 20, 2013
Melissa and Elizabeth is right up there with babykiller Casey. Nobody does what these three did. IMO they all killed their babies, then tried to go on with their lives like nothing happened. One's dead, one's in prison & one was set free by 12 solid gold idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min shinningelectr0n 1,262,759
The alphabet (Jun '06) 42 min Just Roxie 1,392
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr ANGHARAD 501,405
News Marni Jameson: We truly deserve luxurious sheets 3 hr Judge Gary J Dean 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IBdaMann 54,331
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 9 hr A duck 18,329
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 10 hr Marley 72,428
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages