Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likel...

Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

There are 98342 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Vic

AOL

#97590 Nov 18, 2013
KG,

Kim did sue Holsmeth and he was found guilty, got some jail time and he cann't use her name nor go near her.

RC punched her in the nose

It was shameful the freaks that rush and try to become part of the story. This case would not have been the mess it is it there had been more Geraldos. RC was evil and would do what he wanted to both those children. I just found those that reported it not reliable.JMO
Vic

AOL

#97591 Nov 18, 2013
Ponderings,

TA; There you go. His own son suffered, all the while TH> spends all this time on Haleigh. Sad
Canton, OH

#97592 Nov 18, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes - Timothy is a nutball. At first, I followed him and read his stuff until I found out the truth about him. He is 'way out there'- even if he is correct about a few things, how would anyone be able to differiniate between truth and fiction? We can't.
Well, I don't really know anything about the man as far as whether he is right or wrong, and you are right Ponderings, when someone is not always truthful, you wouldn't be able to tell fact from fiction, but in the article I read and posted, he did talk about the 2:13 a.m. call and Greenwood backed it up. There were a few other things that were repeated as truth by the FDLE. You could be right on Ponderings, but I am not understanding why he wouldn't have been sued by now, being that its all in writing, there is no way someone couldn't prove it. Now, I do have to say, I am really not sure why he is so concerned about Haleigh's case if he wasn't even taking proper care of his own son (like Vic said). I do find that a lil strange. Guess we will never really know if the murder that was talked about having taken place in RC mh prior to Haleigh going missing, b/c it wasn't really discussed other than by TH. So, who really knows.
Canton, OH

#97593 Nov 18, 2013
Thanks for sharing Vic, I didn't know he had been sued by KP, or that this dude was all about a missing girl, but was doing nothing for his own. Like I said from the beginning, since some of the things he said were true, I didn't know if the whole "murder in the mh" was true or not. Glad I shared and you guys set that straight. lol. I did know there was negativity regarding the name TH, but definitely didn't know it was to that extent. OMG! Okay, I am done with that whole thing.
Vic

AOL

#97594 Nov 18, 2013
That's why I don't have a theory on what happened to Haleigh cause this case was so wacked from the start, I just think whatever theory each have hey could be the right one.

I just wonder what Misty's going say when her brother and RC walk out of prison and she's got another decade behind bars.
Canton, OH

#97595 Nov 18, 2013
Vic wrote:
That's why I don't have a theory on what happened to Haleigh cause this case was so wacked from the start, I just think whatever theory each have hey could be the right one.
I just wonder what Misty's going say when her brother and RC walk out of prison and she's got another decade behind bars.
True Vic, it really was wacked from the start! How sad for lil Haleigh that after four years, still no justice!
Canton, OH

#97596 Nov 18, 2013
Glad to see you back KG, I did read that about Elaina being placed in the garage after it had already been searched. Hmm.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Bradley, IL

#97597 Nov 18, 2013
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I don't really know anything about the man as far as whether he is right or wrong, and you are right Ponderings, when someone is not always truthful, you wouldn't be able to tell fact from fiction, but in the article I read and posted, he did talk about the 2:13 a.m. call and Greenwood backed it up. There were a few other things that were repeated as truth by the FDLE. You could be right on Ponderings, but I am not understanding why he wouldn't have been sued by now, being that its all in writing, there is no way someone couldn't prove it. Now, I do have to say, I am really not sure why he is so concerned about Haleigh's case if he wasn't even taking proper care of his own son (like Vic said). I do find that a lil strange. Guess we will never really know if the murder that was talked about having taken place in RC mh prior to Haleigh going missing, b/c it wasn't really discussed other than by TH. So, who really knows.
If I remember correctly, the 2:13 AM call theory originally came from Timothy in the first place.
Vic

AOL

#97598 Nov 18, 2013
What time did she talk to her mother:
Vic

AOL

#97599 Nov 18, 2013
Now Lisa's with Hank, Misty calls her, what does she say, have you called 911, Misty tells her no. Lisa might have called thinking RC would kill Misty if cops weren't there/ Just a thought
King George

West Lafayette, IN

#97600 Nov 18, 2013
Vic wrote:
KG,
Kim did sue Holsmeth and he was found guilty, got some jail time and he cann't use her name nor go near her.
RC punched her in the nose
It was shameful the freaks that rush and try to become part of the story. This case would not have been the mess it is it there had been more Geraldos. RC was evil and would do what he wanted to both those children. I just found those that reported it not reliable.JMO
Thanks, Vic. I didn't know she'd sued him.
Vic

AOL

#97601 Nov 18, 2013
TH is slick, he's spent enough time doing it. About the felon that committed at RC's trailor. Well there was a felom that lived there before RC moved in. SO from felon in trailor, to felony in trailor.KWIM
King George

West Lafayette, IN

#97602 Nov 18, 2013
Karma wrote:
Glad to see you back KG, I did read that about Elaina being placed in the garage after it had already been searched. Hmm.
Thanks, Karma.
The article I linked to says that chatter was that Elaina's body was placed in the garage AFTER both Angela and Steven were both in jail. If that's true, neither Angela or Steven could have been the one to move her body to that garage.
Early on, Schiewe said that Steven's cousin, Mike Heuring was in that house when Elaina went "missing". He disappeared at the same time as Steven and the van.
In an interview with Nancy Grace, Mike Heuring's sister, Christy Heuring Edmonds tells NG:
"EDMONDS: Yes, they ran out to look and make sure not just herself got out but, you know, nobody went out that way. And my brother joined them out back."
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1306/2...

I looked at obits, and, I'm pretty sure Mike is Christy's only brother, so she verified that he was there, and ran out the back door with Julie and Steven King.
Locals on the FB page say that Steven is a heroin junkie. After disappearing from the home, he was found a few blocks away vomiting on a porch. People frequently vomit after injecting heroin.
Steven, Mike, and the van disappeared before the police arrived.
IMO, Steven ran with whatever heroin he had in that house before the police got there.
IMO, Mike Heuring took Elaina who was either dead or dying, and got in that van and left.
Schiewe said that the van did not return to the King home until about 2:30 in the morning.
Everyone seems to be keeping very quiet about Mike Heuring. I did find this comment made by Heuring.
"Mike Heuring ยท Owens Community College
The grandfather never went up the rafter no one did not even the police"
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/09/19/grandpa...
King George

West Lafayette, IN

#97603 Nov 18, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
If I remember correctly, the 2:13 AM call theory originally came from Timothy in the first place.
Hi, Ponderings.
Lt. Johnny Greenwood of the PCSO was the one who told of the 2:13 AM call.
Here's a link to the video at the Handcuffed To The Ocean site.
http://handcuffedtotheocean.com/...
Vic

AOL

#97604 Nov 18, 2013
Eye,

You asked about my babes ages, they are 11 and 7. I've watched them sense birth. So, many times as I've waited from but, I've thought of Haleigh. WHy couldn't one of her grandmothers be there for her, neither worked. bothed lived close.wink wink
Wow, you rescued your GD just in the nick of time.YOu saved her. I know as soon as my sister's children come of age their birth mother is going to pounce. On top of that they will financially well off. Their dad passed last Jan. and between their social security and their money in trusts, her tongue will be hanging out like the old she dog that she is. xoxoxo
Vic

AOL

#97605 Nov 18, 2013
sorry waited for bus.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Bradley, IL

#97606 Nov 18, 2013
King George wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Ponderings.
Lt. Johnny Greenwood of the PCSO was the one who told of the 2:13 AM call.
Here's a link to the video at the Handcuffed To The Ocean site.
http://handcuffedtotheocean.com/...
OK,thanks. I stand corrected - I think,...LOL! Not sure if he is real sharp or not, or if the time element was a misquote. Guess we will never know.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97607 Nov 19, 2013
Karma, thanks for posting the T.Holmseth link, but I think at this point I'm not inclined to go back and reread his articles, seeing as how there has been so much controversy about his involvement, and then him losing his own child due to neglect, etc., I guess due to his 24/7 obsessive time spent in trying to be "the one" who solved Haleigh's case. I don't, however, rule out everything he said as not being worthy of investigation just because he said it. That would be like 'throwing out the baby with the bath water.'

I do know it is true that the first call reporting Haleigh missing was made at 2:13 a.m. and NOT at 3:27 a.m. It was made by an anonymous person from Rons' landline phone at the MH to someones' private # at the SO; at that time Off Bridget Dixon of the PCSO was sent to the MH to investigate. I SAW THE WRITTEN REPORT SHE MADE.

From there Dixon went to Tommys' place to investigate some missing pieces of rope that Tommy had reported and was on her way back to Rons' MH when the 3:27 call came in that was made by Misty; so T.Holmseth is NOT the first one who reported this call. Lt.Greenwood was the first person to make this call public; then sometime later I watched the clip of Holmseths' interview with Lt.Greenwood, verifying that this 2:13 a.m. call DID occur. Conclusion of my opinion; Some of his reports may be haywire, but I'm not so quick to rule out everything Holmseth said.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97609 Nov 19, 2013
Concerning the atty Kim who represented Crystal; she is a news hound herself. This hotsy-totsy miz-lawyer-priss had several lawsuits filed against and by her during the course of the so-called investigation, and was herself on the hot-seat. She is the one who announced and went around saying that Haleigh was out of state, alive, well, being fed and well cared for; then wouldn't state "where at?" and had to back down. She made a complete fool out of herself. So much for Miz-Kims' credibility!

Marie DID have photos of Haleighs' abuse. She took the photos to the PCSO who tossed them aside and did nothing, not even calling the DCF to investigate. Too bad she didn't get in her car and take them to the DCF Directors' main office in Tallahassee. But she didn't know to do this. If she had, little Haleighs' life might have been saved.

What appalls me now is that Crystal and Marie KNOW that Haleigh is dead, that Ronald did it or caused it, that precious Haleigh WAS abused by Ron, not only physically with his fists, but ALSO sexually 'by somebody'; now they support Ron, and Crystal has been palsy-walsy with skank Teresa who helped her boy to cover it up? Sickening.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97610 Nov 19, 2013
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
I do remember all that was said Vic in your post. That's why I was sayin I wasn't really sure what is true and what isn't. But, whoa, I didn't see that he lost his son whom was living in filth and was malnurished.
Does anyone have a link showing court documentation where Timothy Holmseth lost custody of his son due to neglect, or whatever? How old was the son? When and who did he lose custody too? I'm not disputing it, I'd just like to see it if it's available.

I do know that T/H became absolutely possessed with solving Haleighs' disappearance, as this was obvious way back when he was spending so much valuable (free!) time consumed with it. I wondered at the time how the hell he could be making a living since it appeared that no one was paying him one thin dime to do his running around and doing interviews, etc.

I could see his frustration to a point, as I felt the same way. seeing that not one single entity out there was diligently trying to get to the real truth of what happened to Haleigh; they just kept going on and on and over and over Mistys' lies without tossing them aside and looking for the REAL truth. No one ever did this and still haven't.

I felt "p'ss on Misty's lies, lets move on, we already KNOW everything she said is a lie, even the 911 call she made was a lie" so I MYSELF would have loved to expose the truth when it was SO obvious that Ron AND Teresa were involved, AND the PCSO covered it all up for them!

However, I try to remain a rational person; also, realizing I have no connection to this case, no one is paying me, no one will want to hear what I have to say EVEN if it is true, and it would be very dangerous to my OWN life and well being to put myself in such a dangerous position against dangerous people, so I gave it up when I would have loved to get my butt over to Satsuma and PROVE what happened to Haleigh.

Sometimes there is just nothing we can do even when we see the sheer corruption, other than make fools out of ourselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Guest 1,496,766
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 6 min Princess Hey 19,486
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Well Well 63,270
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Murph 73,759
Trump to "little people" supporters: Don't get too 6 hr curt 2
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 11 hr Murphey_Law 512,915
www.toilettrolls.com 11 hr www.toilettrolls.com 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages