Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likel...

Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

There are 98659 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

King George

West Lafayette, IN

#97587 Nov 18, 2013
Hello everyone. I have a minute free from working or babysitting.

I saw the article about the foster parents who tied a dead chicken around the 11 yr old boy's neck, and chained him to the porch. I read another article that said the boy was chained often.
The absolute sickest part of this to me is that the foster mother is a SUPERVISOR FOR DSS.
Something is very wrong in NC. I said so when Zahra was murdered, now, just an hour's drive away, Erica is "missing", and now we find a county DSS supervisor chaining her foster up with a dead chicken around his neck. What do you suppose the chicken symbolized? They are used frequently in satanic rituals, and NC is rife with satanists.

So, there was a murder in RC's home prior to Haleigh disappearing? I know that there is a lot of buzz about Holmseth being crazy, but, he's been telling the same tales for almost four years, now. It would seem that if he was lying, someone would have successfully sued him by now. If no one else, Kim Picazzio surely would have sued him. But, no one has sued him yet. Instead he is threatened by these people in high places that he talks of. To me, that speaks volumes.

Wanted to make sure and share this portion of an article I read concerning Elaina Steinfurth.
"After authorities gathered poor little Elaina’s broken body from King’s garage, there is chatter that her body hadn’t been there from the very beginning and had been placed there AFTER Steinfurth and King’s arrest"
http://www.examiner.com/article/possible-new-...

So, if Elaina's body was placed in the garage AFTER Angela and Steven King were in jail, neither of them could have placed her there. Someone else must of placed her there.
There was another man at the King house that day. He ran out the back door with Julie & Steven King to "search" for Elaina.
I'll talk more of this later, I hear my name being called again.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Bradley, IL

#97588 Nov 18, 2013
Vic wrote:
Timothy HOlmeseth sorry guys but is a quack-a-doo. JMO Does anyone remember Diane Kruger? She was a child advocate, she tried to saddle up with Crystal and Marie. She said that Haleigh's girlie parts looked damaged. That Marie's sister told her this and they had pictures. Now,just think did they have that poor child spread eagle for them, also that teachers had told Crystal about Haleigh sexually acting out. Crystal and Marie ousted her butt. NOw this man lives in Minn. shut in with pictures of HC plastered everywhere. The thing is TH has a son that he lost custody of cause by his obsession with HC, his son was living in filth, undernurished. Oh, He saddled up with Cobra, and then Chelsea, that's how Haleigh' a model for Kohls
All the while stalking Kim Picszzo and was on and off good buddies with Murt. SO that's Timothy Holseth.
Yes - Timothy is a nutball. At first, I followed him and read his stuff until I found out the truth about him. He is 'way out there'- even if he is correct about a few things, how would anyone be able to differiniate between truth and fiction? We can't.
Canton, OH

#97589 Nov 18, 2013
Vic wrote:
Timothy HOlmeseth sorry guys but is a quack-a-doo. JMO Does anyone remember Diane Kruger? She was a child advocate, she tried to saddle up with Crystal and Marie. She said that Haleigh's girlie parts looked damaged. That Marie's sister told her this and they had pictures. Now,just think did they have that poor child spread eagle for them, also that teachers had told Crystal about Haleigh sexually acting out. Crystal and Marie ousted her butt. NOw this man lives in Minn. shut in with pictures of HC plastered everywhere. The thing is TH has a son that he lost custody of cause by his obsession with HC, his son was living in filth, undernurished. Oh, He saddled up with Cobra, and then Chelsea, that's how Haleigh' a model for Kohls
All the while stalking Kim Picszzo and was on and off good buddies with Murt. SO that's Timothy Holseth.
I do remember all that was said Vic in your post. That's why I was sayin I wasn't really sure what is true and what isn't. But, whoa, I didn't see that he lost his son whom was living in filth and was malnurished.
Vic

AOL

#97590 Nov 18, 2013
KG,

Kim did sue Holsmeth and he was found guilty, got some jail time and he cann't use her name nor go near her.

RC punched her in the nose

It was shameful the freaks that rush and try to become part of the story. This case would not have been the mess it is it there had been more Geraldos. RC was evil and would do what he wanted to both those children. I just found those that reported it not reliable.JMO
Vic

AOL

#97591 Nov 18, 2013
Ponderings,

TA; There you go. His own son suffered, all the while TH> spends all this time on Haleigh. Sad
Canton, OH

#97592 Nov 18, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes - Timothy is a nutball. At first, I followed him and read his stuff until I found out the truth about him. He is 'way out there'- even if he is correct about a few things, how would anyone be able to differiniate between truth and fiction? We can't.
Well, I don't really know anything about the man as far as whether he is right or wrong, and you are right Ponderings, when someone is not always truthful, you wouldn't be able to tell fact from fiction, but in the article I read and posted, he did talk about the 2:13 a.m. call and Greenwood backed it up. There were a few other things that were repeated as truth by the FDLE. You could be right on Ponderings, but I am not understanding why he wouldn't have been sued by now, being that its all in writing, there is no way someone couldn't prove it. Now, I do have to say, I am really not sure why he is so concerned about Haleigh's case if he wasn't even taking proper care of his own son (like Vic said). I do find that a lil strange. Guess we will never really know if the murder that was talked about having taken place in RC mh prior to Haleigh going missing, b/c it wasn't really discussed other than by TH. So, who really knows.
Canton, OH

#97593 Nov 18, 2013
Thanks for sharing Vic, I didn't know he had been sued by KP, or that this dude was all about a missing girl, but was doing nothing for his own. Like I said from the beginning, since some of the things he said were true, I didn't know if the whole "murder in the mh" was true or not. Glad I shared and you guys set that straight. lol. I did know there was negativity regarding the name TH, but definitely didn't know it was to that extent. OMG! Okay, I am done with that whole thing.
Vic

AOL

#97594 Nov 18, 2013
That's why I don't have a theory on what happened to Haleigh cause this case was so wacked from the start, I just think whatever theory each have hey could be the right one.

I just wonder what Misty's going say when her brother and RC walk out of prison and she's got another decade behind bars.
Canton, OH

#97595 Nov 18, 2013
Vic wrote:
That's why I don't have a theory on what happened to Haleigh cause this case was so wacked from the start, I just think whatever theory each have hey could be the right one.
I just wonder what Misty's going say when her brother and RC walk out of prison and she's got another decade behind bars.
True Vic, it really was wacked from the start! How sad for lil Haleigh that after four years, still no justice!
Canton, OH

#97596 Nov 18, 2013
Glad to see you back KG, I did read that about Elaina being placed in the garage after it had already been searched. Hmm.

Level 1

Bradley, IL

#97597 Nov 18, 2013
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I don't really know anything about the man as far as whether he is right or wrong, and you are right Ponderings, when someone is not always truthful, you wouldn't be able to tell fact from fiction, but in the article I read and posted, he did talk about the 2:13 a.m. call and Greenwood backed it up. There were a few other things that were repeated as truth by the FDLE. You could be right on Ponderings, but I am not understanding why he wouldn't have been sued by now, being that its all in writing, there is no way someone couldn't prove it. Now, I do have to say, I am really not sure why he is so concerned about Haleigh's case if he wasn't even taking proper care of his own son (like Vic said). I do find that a lil strange. Guess we will never really know if the murder that was talked about having taken place in RC mh prior to Haleigh going missing, b/c it wasn't really discussed other than by TH. So, who really knows.
If I remember correctly, the 2:13 AM call theory originally came from Timothy in the first place.
Vic

AOL

#97598 Nov 18, 2013
What time did she talk to her mother:
Vic

AOL

#97599 Nov 18, 2013
Now Lisa's with Hank, Misty calls her, what does she say, have you called 911, Misty tells her no. Lisa might have called thinking RC would kill Misty if cops weren't there/ Just a thought
King George

West Lafayette, IN

#97600 Nov 18, 2013
Vic wrote:
KG,
Kim did sue Holsmeth and he was found guilty, got some jail time and he cann't use her name nor go near her.
RC punched her in the nose
It was shameful the freaks that rush and try to become part of the story. This case would not have been the mess it is it there had been more Geraldos. RC was evil and would do what he wanted to both those children. I just found those that reported it not reliable.JMO
Thanks, Vic. I didn't know she'd sued him.
Vic

AOL

#97601 Nov 18, 2013
TH is slick, he's spent enough time doing it. About the felon that committed at RC's trailor. Well there was a felom that lived there before RC moved in. SO from felon in trailor, to felony in trailor.KWIM
King George

West Lafayette, IN

#97602 Nov 18, 2013
Karma wrote:
Glad to see you back KG, I did read that about Elaina being placed in the garage after it had already been searched. Hmm.
Thanks, Karma.
The article I linked to says that chatter was that Elaina's body was placed in the garage AFTER both Angela and Steven were both in jail. If that's true, neither Angela or Steven could have been the one to move her body to that garage.
Early on, Schiewe said that Steven's cousin, Mike Heuring was in that house when Elaina went "missing". He disappeared at the same time as Steven and the van.
In an interview with Nancy Grace, Mike Heuring's sister, Christy Heuring Edmonds tells NG:
"EDMONDS: Yes, they ran out to look and make sure not just herself got out but, you know, nobody went out that way. And my brother joined them out back."
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1306/2...

I looked at obits, and, I'm pretty sure Mike is Christy's only brother, so she verified that he was there, and ran out the back door with Julie and Steven King.
Locals on the FB page say that Steven is a heroin junkie. After disappearing from the home, he was found a few blocks away vomiting on a porch. People frequently vomit after injecting heroin.
Steven, Mike, and the van disappeared before the police arrived.
IMO, Steven ran with whatever heroin he had in that house before the police got there.
IMO, Mike Heuring took Elaina who was either dead or dying, and got in that van and left.
Schiewe said that the van did not return to the King home until about 2:30 in the morning.
Everyone seems to be keeping very quiet about Mike Heuring. I did find this comment made by Heuring.
"Mike Heuring · Owens Community College
The grandfather never went up the rafter no one did not even the police"
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/09/19/grandpa...
King George

West Lafayette, IN

#97603 Nov 18, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
If I remember correctly, the 2:13 AM call theory originally came from Timothy in the first place.
Hi, Ponderings.
Lt. Johnny Greenwood of the PCSO was the one who told of the 2:13 AM call.
Here's a link to the video at the Handcuffed To The Ocean site.
http://handcuffedtotheocean.com/...
Vic

AOL

#97604 Nov 18, 2013
Eye,

You asked about my babes ages, they are 11 and 7. I've watched them sense birth. So, many times as I've waited from but, I've thought of Haleigh. WHy couldn't one of her grandmothers be there for her, neither worked. bothed lived close.wink wink
Wow, you rescued your GD just in the nick of time.YOu saved her. I know as soon as my sister's children come of age their birth mother is going to pounce. On top of that they will financially well off. Their dad passed last Jan. and between their social security and their money in trusts, her tongue will be hanging out like the old she dog that she is. xoxoxo
Vic

AOL

#97605 Nov 18, 2013
sorry waited for bus.

Level 1

Bradley, IL

#97606 Nov 18, 2013
King George wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Ponderings.
Lt. Johnny Greenwood of the PCSO was the one who told of the 2:13 AM call.
Here's a link to the video at the Handcuffed To The Ocean site.
http://handcuffedtotheocean.com/...
OK,thanks. I stand corrected - I think,...LOL! Not sure if he is real sharp or not, or if the time element was a misquote. Guess we will never know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min JCPete 1,683,643
*great oaks village* (Oct '09) 3 hr Gwrigley 38
News Man gets prison time for fraud -- OrlandoSentin... (Sep '07) 5 hr KMW 32
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 10 hr Murphey_Law 514,967
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 15 hr Princess Hey 4,945
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 17 hr ANGHARAD 73,918
last post wins! (Jul '11) 18 hr Princess Hey 6,065

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages