Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likel...

Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

There are 98423 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97379 Nov 12, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
The latest on him is that it wasn't actual suicide; it was caused by self-erotica, and he had pulled his pants down around his ankles. Sick SOB. At least no tax payer is supporting him anymore.
Somebody 'up there' has created a lot of conflict about the way this insane lunatic died, Ponderings. Yes, his death was initially ruled to be suicide while in the act of self-erotica by withholding oxygen, which I DO believe to be true since the b'stard had his pants pulled down to his ankles; but I believe I've read since then that a coroner ruled that he was not in the act of self-erotica but that it was an act of suicide. To that I say BULLLL!

Who the hell would pull their pants down and leave their junk hanging out while dying other than some crazy self-erotica performing sicko! I think the jailhouse guards and others responsible for this mad lunatic just want to make themselves appear innocent of the things this b'stard was practicing and they KNEW he was doing it, maybe even helped to provide the means for him to do it with!

And don't we read about coroners all the time who gave wrong death rulings, even giving false autopsy reports? Yep. We do, and many of them are deliberate too! Wouldn't you know, that prisons would always use the county coroner that has been assigned to them through their own political shenanigans? Yep. They do. A county coroners position is a political plum and many DO use it as a means of granting favors to their buds.

If the death ruling for Castro has been changed from self-erotica death by hanging, to suicide, then somebody out there is trying to pull one on the public because this b'stard wouldn't have been found with his pants handing down to his ankles, and likely with an erection, at the time of his death. Damn. What more evidence does anyone need??!
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97380 Nov 12, 2013
Karma wrote:
Hey Anne, if you didnt get a chance to see the pics of the sickos that killed poor lil 13 yr old Christian, here it is. Now they suddenly feel remorseful!(as if)
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/dad-jai...
Thank you Karma, yes I did click on the link you posted and saw their photos. Sick sick sick evil demonic demon devils from the pit of hell. NOW this b'stard claims he was the ONLY one in the home who 'loved' Christian? OMG, how sick does it get!(I did not get a chance yet to read the 29 pages you posted but will).

I am appalled at their sentences. I don't care if he DID get 80 years and she got 35 yrs, at some point these b'stard devils could get OUT of prison. Meanwhile, we feed and house them! They deserved the death penalty, as does EVERYONE who kills or tortures a child or anyone else.

For a while I almost started to see abolishing the death penalty because of the mistakes that had been made in years past in executing some who were innocent and/or were railroaded by someone else. BUT, where does that leave us with all those who ARE guilty and getting away with their crimes for the rest of their rotten lives. Oh.My.God!!! Many who killed entire families??!

It will make you sick to read up on some of these old case histories where murderers have been getting away with it for YEARS. It didn't just start yesterday! Very few actually get the death sentence and live to see it carried out. They go through 20-years of appeals while many get their sentences reduced or set aside on a technicality. It's starting to appear that the only ones who get the sentence they deserve are those who are shot dead by cops, kill themselves prior too or at the time they are apprehended, or the few who meet their death 'mysteriously' while in prison. WHICH, BTW, is the fate I HOPE these two will meet!
Canton, OH

#97381 Nov 12, 2013
Couldn't agree more Anne!! IMO they did not get proper sentencing! I know I have already said it, but really wish it were eye for an eye. Would love to see their reactions when they are being severely beat, starved to death, made to wear a diaper, chained to a bed, thrown in a dog kennel, and then thrown in a tote, and buried under concrete and shed!!! Yes the 20 yrs of appeals keeping these ppl fed, clothed, warm and housed, is not something I want my tax dollars going toward either!! Grr!
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97382 Nov 12, 2013
Karma wrote:
GM Everyone,
Aww Anne, hope all goes well with your appt today. That has to be rough for you! Glad to hear you are in good spirits though!!=D
Thank you Karma. It's not so bad hon. I knew that I had cancer for a loong time before I mentioned it here. I never expected to live forever, but I did want to keep my voice, at least, as that way I could go back to work as long as my strength held out; which I sorely miss, not only the money but I loved what I do and did it well. Now I'm not so sure. BUT, I won't be the first one who fought and lost; we all do eventually.

Another problem has cropped up though, which doesn't have a good outlook either. According to an EKG report (from JUNE!)that I asked for and got a copy of a couple of weeks ago, it appears that I've had a heart attack somewhere along the way that nobody even bothered to tell me about. Since I got the copy I haven't even been able to get an appointment with a cardiologist for yet another week or so. I tell ya, the medical profession will just let you die without batting an eye! I googled the diagnosis from the EKG and the treatment and prognosis does not sound so good.

The point is; if I don't show up here after a few days or so, I'm a goner! Just remember me in your prayers and thoughts, and know that I cared deeply for you all, and all of these precious little children that we've lost at the hands of devil followers, their devil lawyers, corrupt LE agencies and judges & juries who let them get away with their evil crimes and in some cases (PCSO) who even helps them continue to do their evil by covering it up.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97383 Nov 12, 2013
Karma wrote:
Couldn't agree more Anne!! IMO they did not get proper sentencing! I know I have already said it, but really wish it were eye for an eye. Would love to see their reactions when they are being severely beat, starved to death, made to wear a diaper, chained to a bed, thrown in a dog kennel, and then thrown in a tote, and buried under concrete and shed!!! Yes the 20 yrs of appeals keeping these ppl fed, clothed, warm and housed, is not something I want my tax dollars going toward either!! Grr!
These b'stards more than likely aren't suffering at all! The thing is Karma, all those who sit on death row for 20-yrs are kept isolated and there is no chance that any other prisoners can get at them to give them their just deserts! Ditto for all those who whine and fake 'mental illness'; they are kept isolated too! AS ARE all those who threaten suicide! Have you ever seen someone fake mental illness? OMG, I have, and they are a sight to behold. If you didn't know better you would think they were crazy as a bat, you'd have to know them to know they aren't, it's an act!

Some are even more adept than the medical profession at perfecting a debilitating physical illness that they don't really have just so they can spend their days in a prison medical facility being waited on. WHERE is the REAL judgment on this earth!?

There are very few of them mixed into general population like Susan Smith who deliberately drowned her two little boys. But how does she live? She got the shyt beat out of her a couple of times (pics in The National Enquirer) then got herself a nasty big dyke or two to fight over and protect her and furnish her with goodies, now she walks about like a queen in prison according to all I've read about her! This is probably more the norm for these dirty low-lifes than we ever know about. VERY rarely does one meet their violent bloody death in prison like they deserve, like John Couey and Jeffery Dahlmer; which of course, was kept very much hushed up by prison officials.
Canton, OH

#97384 Nov 12, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Karma. It's not so bad hon. I knew that I had cancer for a loong time before I mentioned it here. I never expected to live forever, but I did want to keep my voice, at least, as that way I could go back to work as long as my strength held out; which I sorely miss, not only the money but I loved what I do and did it well. Now I'm not so sure. BUT, I won't be the first one who fought and lost; we all do eventually.
Another problem has cropped up though, which doesn't have a good outlook either. According to an EKG report (from JUNE!)that I asked for and got a copy of a couple of weeks ago, it appears that I've had a heart attack somewhere along the way that nobody even bothered to tell me about. Since I got the copy I haven't even been able to get an appointment with a cardiologist for yet another week or so. I tell ya, the medical profession will just let you die without batting an eye! I googled the diagnosis from the EKG and the treatment and prognosis does not sound so good.
The point is; if I don't show up here after a few days or so, I'm a goner! Just remember me in your prayers and thoughts, and know that I cared deeply for you all, and all of these precious little children that we've lost at the hands of devil followers, their devil lawyers, corrupt LE agencies and judges & juries who let them get away with their evil crimes and in some cases (PCSO) who even helps them continue to do their evil by covering it up.
Aww Anne, I am SO VERY SORRY to hear you are going thru so much!! I do keep you in my prayers and think about you often. I really hope you will continue to get better!! Thats a shame you had a heart attack and it was never mentioned. OMG! You have been thru so much! Hopefully what you read online about it will not be the case for you! I pray everything works out. I do not want you disappearing from this board!! lol. ;) I enjoy reading your posts and talking with you. No, we don't all agree here with everything everyone says, but we all seem to be here for the same reason! To seek and pray for justice for the poor defenseless children that are abused so badly and sometimes murdered!!
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#97385 Nov 12, 2013
Hi Annie, lmbo & thank you, I can careless what that idiot thinks about my comments. If I only knew exactly what he/she didn't like, I would be sure to right more of the same. lol

ITA, that's exactly what I thought about Judge Perry. He could have over turned that bs verdict. He let babykiller & her legal team get away with all kinds of bs. He even allowed Cindy to commit perjury.

I don't think the officers should be reprimanded in anyway concerning Castro's death. I think it's sickening that we have to pay for a full time babysitter for these evil, rotten, criminals. F--k them. If they want to kill themselves, so be it. If someone else gets ahold of them and kills them, so be it. I really don't care.

Ok, I have to read the rest of the comments as I didn't get to this last pg. yet. I so hope your test at the Drs. today goes well, Annie. You're always in my thought and prayers.(HUGS)
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#97386 Nov 12, 2013
Karma, ditto to all that you said should happen to these monsters. ITA 100% Give them back what they did to these innocent children. The really sad part is these innocent children did nothing to deserve it, but these monsters did, so there should definitely be an eye for an eye imo.
Canton, OH

#97387 Nov 12, 2013
Sami wrote:
Hi Annie, lmbo & thank you, I can careless what that idiot thinks about my comments. If I only knew exactly what he/she didn't like, I would be sure to right more of the same. lol
ITA, that's exactly what I thought about Judge Perry. He could have over turned that bs verdict. He let babykiller & her legal team get away with all kinds of bs. He even allowed Cindy to commit perjury.
I don't think the officers should be reprimanded in anyway concerning Castro's death. I think it's sickening that we have to pay for a full time babysitter for these evil, rotten, criminals. F--k them. If they want to kill themselves, so be it. If someone else gets ahold of them and kills them, so be it. I really don't care.
Ok, I have to read the rest of the comments as I didn't get to this last pg. yet. I so hope your test at the Drs. today goes well, Annie. You're always in my thought and prayers.(HUGS)
Hey Sami,

I am guessing what "FWIW" doesn't like was your response to Ponderings. Here are my thoughts on that. I have kept quiet and just skip certain posts and read on. But seriously here, whomever is all out ATTACKING Anne, does not like when you, me, Ponderings, Vic, KG or anyone else for that matter has something nice to say to or about Anne. This is very childish behavior and it floors me someone whom is "posing as an adult" would come on here or anywhere else to constantly attack and say such crude and unnecessary things to someone whom is so ill!! The coward they are comes to this site "just to wish ill on Anne, and hit their silly "judge it" hammers on Anne, and again, anyone who has something nice to say to her. At least Anne "posts under the same name and doesn't have to disguise herself EVERY time she signs on"!!! They are transparent! They ONLY come here to spew nasty garbage to Anne, saying things like they wish she would die,(Who says things like that about someone, period, and especially someone THEY DONT EVEN KNOW), then the transparency continues, they do NOT bring ANY information to this forum regarding ANY missing children, they are ONLY here to click the "CORNY JUDGE ITS" and give themselves 5-15 "judge its" on their ignorant, mean, nasty, hatred posts to Anne! Everyone has figured this person out, they will return I'm sure with some nasty "judge its" for me b/c I have finally spoken out about it, PLEASE HAVE AT IT! If that is what makes you smile and keeps you off Anne and Sami's ass, then PLEASE find as many friends, family members, and neighbors computers you can get to so you can give me MORE THAN one mean, disagree, nuts, spam, clueless, or whatever you choose at the time b/c I truly DO NOT CARE! I actually think it shows you need help! Like Anne said, go eat a bologna sandwich and kick back!! You need some relaxation b/c you are a lil too uptight when a msg board gets you started on a sick woman!

Do I always agree with Anne and her thoughts? Nope! But there are ways to disagree b/c not one of us here have solved A SINGLE case that we discuss here! But YOU, come here with ZERO thoughts about a case, you SIMPLY come here to spread your nasty hatred! I know you are here watching for a new post about Anne, so get your "judge its out"!! Make sure you put about 5-15 too! I will be watching for them!!! LMAO!!!
Canton, OH

#97388 Nov 12, 2013
Hey guys,

Jamie Parsons (brother that reported her missing) went to court to testify. He said it was hard b/c it's his own parents, but he is going to do whats right. Thank God!

Erica's adoptive aunt, Tammy Gray, "said her only wish is that the Parsons' youngest children remain in the care of other family members and are not returned to the custody of Casey and Sandy Parsons".

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/custody...

Also, Sandy and Casey went to court to regain custody of their two youngest.

http://salisbury.wbtv.com/news/news/120382-ad...
Canton, OH

#97389 Nov 12, 2013
LMAO! I knew it wouldn't be long for the "judge it" coward to appear! However, I am actually surprised it took this long! ROFL! I did however notice, just like with Anne, get the hammer out, BUT again, brought ZERO information to this forum regarding any topics being discussed here. Sad, very sad! Lol!! Someone is bored!
Canton, OH

#97390 Nov 12, 2013
Anne, hope your appt went well today, pls come back and let us know!:)
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97391 Nov 12, 2013
Karma wrote:
Anne, hope your appt went well today, pls come back and let us know!:)
I'm here Karma. Just stopped in, on my way to bed. HONEY, I got a VERY good report today!~ The Radiation Oncologist said he believes my voice will get stronger, that it might take a few months, but may not be quite the same as it was previously. I was given exercises to do to try to strengthen the vocal cords.

The ENT Surgeon looked inside and said he does not see any cancer on the vocal cords presently but will have to check every six weeks to watch it closely. I'm going with the encouraging news I got today and not worrying about any six weeks from now!!

Good nite sweet one, and thank you for your kind words and thoughts, and your prayers! They mean the world to me... xx00xx

Isn't this just marvelous news!!!!!
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97393 Nov 13, 2013
Sami wrote:
GM ALL! Haven't had a chance to read back yet, but what's a self-erotica? ITA, what a sick bastard he was. Yep, too bad he was such a coward and took the easy way out after what he put those poor girls through. I wish he would have had his beat and raped everyday and starved would have been nice too.
Sami, I had never heard of self-erotica oxygen-deprived,(the supposed height of sexual pleasure), masturbation either until a well-known big burly actor, 70ish, accidentally killed himself this way a couple or so years ago. Can't think of his name, but he was well known to the many pseudo action-figure movie buffs; not my favorite kind of movies so to me he would have been more or less repugnant anyhow.

If I ever saw him at all it would have been while flipping channels. Anyhoo, as the story goes, he had tied himself up in a sort of tall hanging type of wardrobe in a hotel that he frequented, suspended, with all his ropes and other necessities for committing his death-grip pleasurable act. Apparently these sickos carry around a lot of various items to help them perform their sick act, as they were all found right there in this ultimate masturbators hotel room and in the wardrobe. Sick b'stard.

There, he was found hanging dead with the noose around his neck, dead in the very act of whatever the hell he was trying to do to himself. He had a fairly youngish wife and young children who were mortified to learn what he had been doing and how he died. Yikes! I would have wanted to hang my head in shame forever had I discovered I had a husband (or father) like this disgusting creep.

You would reasonably know Castro had a little help by local prison officials and guards in getting his 'equipment' stashed in his cell so he could do his final act of saying to the world, "fu'ck you", while they looked the other way. Of course, prison officials would 'remind' the coroner to certify his death a suicide so they would bear no consequences or reprisals, when it was clear that he died by self-induced sexual erotica by hanging.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97396 Nov 13, 2013
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sami,
I am guessing what "FWIW" doesn't like was your response to Ponderings. Here are my thoughts on that. I have kept quiet and just skip certain posts and read on. But seriously here, whomever is all out ATTACKING Anne, does not like when you, me, Ponderings, Vic, KG or anyone else for that matter has something nice to say to or about Anne. This is very childish behavior and it floors me someone whom is "posing as an adult" would come on here or anywhere else to constantly attack and say such crude and unnecessary things to someone whom is so ill!! The coward they are comes to this site "just to wish ill on Anne, and hit their silly "judge it" hammers on Anne, and again, anyone who has something nice to say to her. At least Anne "posts under the same name and doesn't have to disguise herself EVERY time she signs on"!!! They are transparent! They ONLY come here to spew nasty garbage to Anne, saying things like they wish she would die,(Who says things like that about someone, period, and especially someone THEY DONT EVEN KNOW), then the transparency continues, they do NOT bring ANY information to this forum regarding ANY missing children, they are ONLY here to click the "CORNY JUDGE ITS" and give themselves 5-15 "judge its" on their ignorant, mean, nasty, hatred posts to Anne! Everyone has figured this person out, they will return I'm sure with some nasty "judge its" for me b/c I have finally spoken out about it, PLEASE HAVE AT IT! If that is what makes you smile and keeps you off Anne and Sami's ass, then PLEASE find as many friends, family members, and neighbors computers you can get to so you can give me MORE THAN one mean, disagree, nuts, spam, clueless, or whatever you choose at the time b/c I truly DO NOT CARE! I actually think it shows you need help! Like Anne said, go eat a bologna sandwich and kick back!! You need some relaxation b/c you are a lil too uptight when a msg board gets you started on a sick woman!
Do I always agree with Anne and her thoughts? Nope! But there are ways to disagree b/c not one of us here have solved A SINGLE case that we discuss here! But YOU, come here with ZERO thoughts about a case, you SIMPLY come here to spread your nasty hatred! I know you are here watching for a new post about Anne, so get your "judge its out"!! Make sure you put about 5-15 too! I will be watching for them!!! LMAO!!!
Karma, you are so kind and generous to defend me; God sees your prayerful thoughts of me, even more than you and I do. It is truly mystifying how He sees it all, but He does, even reads our thoughts. The tragic thing is that this person(s) is unaware or either does not believe, or care, that we have an awesome God to whom we will give an account of every idle word. I know, I ought to be praying for this evil minded person so that they(?) might turn before it's too late as we are told to do, but sometimes the evilness in this hurts me so much that I can't even think prayer, I can only rebuke the devil that is in them so that it not touch my own life. I can't even imagine thinking and wishing such evilness on another human being. Thank you, dear one, always, for your kindnesses to me.
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#97397 Nov 13, 2013
Annie, I'm so very happy you got good news from your Dr. I have faith that with a lil more time you will be just fine. Just keep being you.:) Also, I know it will take some adjusting for all three of you to live together again, but I have to say, I'm glad they're there with you.

EWWWE, yes, I can't believe I never heard of such a disgusting act before. I assume that person who always judges us badly has heard of it and likes this sick act and that's why she didn't like my comment concerning it.

lmbo, Karma, you're 100% right. I believe it is two of them who come on here with different names all the time. They never add anything of relevance to any discussion, they merely come on here to just attack Annie. I usually try to just make a lil comment asking them to stop the bs as to not feed them too much cuz they love the drama. Only rotten ppl would say such rotten things as they do.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97398 Nov 13, 2013
Karma wrote:
You know Karma, the Holy Bible clearly states "and eye for an eye" "a tooth for a tooth". God declares, "their blood crieth out to me from the ground." There is no doubt that He will exact His punishment on their killers even though we fail to do so like we have been told to do by God Almighty himself.

Did you know, there was a harsh punishment in old Jewish Law, for children who were unruly, disobeyed and fought against their parents? They were ordered to drive them from the family camp to the outside to be stoned to death by others. When we read of the horrible murders and other crimes (many drug related) that are being committed by our youth today; one wonders, why weren't the parents teaching their children in a Godly manner according to His precepts, or taking other action to teach and discipline them before it ever came to this? Sadly, these parents don't realize that they too will give an account of how they taught their children, and will themselves pay for it in the judgment.

However, I have known of cases where children did come from a loving Godly home with a good environment and every effort was made by the parents to correctly raise their children; STILL some of turned to evil and corruption, even in some cases killing their blameless parents and other family members. I know for a fact, that there are grown children from loving families, who steal from and torment their loving aged parents at every turn, making their lives a living hell on earth, as if the devil himself was ruling over them. This is a great mystery, but this I do know, they WILL suffer the consequences in the judgment.
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#97399 Nov 13, 2013
Thanks for the link Karma. It's a shame what they have put their son James through. What a brave young man who has a heart to do what is right and fight for justice for his sister over his evil parents. I wish the judge could tell Casey & Sandy, he'll consider giving the two other children back once they find their missing daughter whom they never reported missing and still don't even ask for or call her their daughter. Evil, they're just evil imo.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97400 Nov 13, 2013
Sami wrote:
Annie, I'm so very happy you got good news from your Dr. I have faith that with a lil more time you will be just fine. Just keep being you.:) Also, I know it will take some adjusting for all three of you to live together again, but I have to say, I'm glad they're there with you.
EWWWE, yes, I can't believe I never heard of such a disgusting act before. I assume that person who always judges us badly has heard of it and likes this sick act and that's why she didn't like my comment concerning it.
lmbo, Karma, you're 100% right. I believe it is two of them who come on here with different names all the time. They never add anything of relevance to any discussion, they merely come on here to just attack Annie. I usually try to just make a lil comment asking them to stop the bs as to not feed them too much cuz they love the drama. Only rotten ppl would say such rotten things as they do.
Mornin' Sami! I couldn't believe I had never heard of this sick sex act before either. You know, I was married (twice) to a brilliant psychologist/psychiatrist who also ran a half-way house for substance abusers and sometimes previously diagnosed 'recovering' mentally ill; we discussed many types of mental illnesses and case histories, and he never said one word about such a repulsive act. He published many honored papers in the The APA, and others; also was a prideful man, so I guess he thought it too repulsive to discuss such degradation.

He was an honest man almost to a fault, and we had a lot in common but I divorced him because he did not believe in God and this became a heated topic and dispute among us until I decided that only a fool doesn't believe there is a God and I refused to stay with a fool. If you can believe, among his several degrees, and the ability to speak eight languages; he also had a degree in religion. He never remarried and much later, came back to me astounded to realize by some acute happenstance, that there really is a superior being out there and that he had been wrong; a totally changed man. Still, he never mentioned this nasty sex sickness to me; I guess some things were just too sick for even him to rationalize.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97401 Nov 13, 2013
Sami wrote:
Thank you Sami; I so want to believe the prognosis I was given by the docs yesterday, so I am not going to give it another thought for a while, and just try to work on my weak voice, that again, is weaker yet today than it was yesterday. I just pray that I was divinely guided to the right physicians this time and what they are telling me is true, because if it isn't then the cancer will only spread further and quicker with no additional treatment.

What I don't understand is why the ENT Surgeon, who is supposed to be so good and whom I like very much, had not read or discussed the EKG report with me that HE ordered himself back in June. He didn't even have a copy of it in my file. It was not until I asked his nurse to call the medical center and request a copy for me that he saw it and I asked him about it, and it was then he recommended the cardiologist for me. This particular oversight really does concern me; but then, I DO trust in God to oversee everything I do so perhaps there is a reason for this that I don't understand, so I'll just go with that possibility for now and not let it worry me.

Yes, we are making big adjustments here. But God has a plan for everything so all is good! THANK YOU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Grey Ghost 1,549,996
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 12 hr Murphey_Law 513,197
News Trial Begins For Ex-Army Recruiter Accused Of M... (Aug '11) 18 hr Media dont tell t... 16
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) Mon dontbuyGE 24
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Mon Ms Sassy 63,859
Private Jet Charters - Private Yacht Charters -... Jun 25 Inspirationalmill... 1
Luxury Lifestyle of The Rich & Famous Jun 25 Inspirationalmill... 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages