Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likel...

Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

There are 98616 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97289 Nov 7, 2013
Sami wrote:
It doesn't matter how smart liars Casey & sandy think they are. There are techs who LE will get to find out exactly where those emails were sent from if they even exist, which I doubt they do and if they do, then they were sent back and forth from the same person (Casey). I can only believe that LE is working hard behind the scenes on this case cuz there is noway in he-- they would let this missing childs case drop and I'm hoping this is why we're not hearing any news and they're not rushing in to arrest them on fraud charges, cuz they want to get the murder charge on them and maybe keep them out to see what other bs they pull and maybe it will lead to finding Erica.
I hope and pray that you are right, Sami! As for the damned emails, I don't think they even exist or ever did! This Casey b'tch is a child abuser, liar, a con, a taker and a user from day one; and now a murderer. They always graduate to bigger crimes!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#97292 Nov 7, 2013
The Original Musings

Accept no substitutes!

What goes around comes around

Or … You get what you give

Or … They that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same (Job 4:8, kjv).

I could keep going, but I think my point is made: call it karma. No doubt you’re now wondering to whom the point is directed. Becky M. knows, she’s the one who tipped me to the story — thanks, Becky!

This one is long, and it’s ugly. If you haven’t eaten, you’ll probably lose your appetite. If you have, you’re apt to lose your lunch.

On the morning of January 18, 1993, 19-year old Ronald Phillips called his girlfriend’s daughters (Sara, 29 months and Sheila, 3 years) to breakfast. His girlfriend, 26-year old Fae Evans, was at the family doctor for a routine checkup on their infant son, Ronald, Jr.

When Fae returned from the appointment, she found her boyfriend sitting in the kitchen. After they talked for a few moments, she called her daughters. Neither responded, nor did they come to her. She got up and went to find out why. As she walked into their bedroom, her boyfriend went past her and “found” Sheila lying on her bed motionless, pale and cold. He then lifted Sheila and carried her downstairs to his grandmother’s apartment. His grandmother, Hazel Phillips called 911 and reported that Sheila was not breathing. She relayed instructions on performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation to Ronald, who attempted to revive Sheila until medical assistance arrived less than four minutes later. They immediately transported her to Akron’s Children’s Hospital.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#97293 Nov 7, 2013
Upon her arrival at the emergency room, Sheila was not breathing and had no pulse. The first physician to examine Sheila noted that she had multiple bruises on her torso, a distended stomach, apparent internal abdominal injuries, and a stretched anus with some acute, recent changes. The medical team continued cardiopulmonary resuscitation and were eventually able to obtain a pulse. Sheila was transported to the operating room after an hour in the emergency room. A surgeon performed emergency abdominal surgery, which revealed that Sheila’s abdominal cavity was filled with a significant amount of free air and blood, and that a portion of her intestine, the duodenum, was perforated and gangrenous. The surgeon removed the dead portion of the intestine, and attempted to control the internal bleeding. He determined that the injury to the duodenum had been inflicted at least two days prior to Sheila’s admission into the hospital. Despite the significant medical efforts performed at Children’s Hospital, Sheila died later that day.

On January 19, 1993, the Summit County Coroner, conducted an autopsy on Sheila. During his external examination of Sheila, the coroner documented 139 bruises, of which 129 were identified as acute injures that had been inflicted within a few hours of death. The bruising indicated that Sheila had been severely beaten about her head, face, upper and lower torso, arms, legs, and genitalia. He also detailed that the blows to Sheila’s abdomen had resulted in severe internal trauma, including hemorrhaging in her stomach, intestine and other internal organs. He examined the section of Sheila’s bowel that had been surgically removed, and determined that the injury to the duodenum had occurred approximately forty-eight hours prior to her death. During that forty-eight-hour period, Sheila would have suffered from intense abdominal pain, an inability to eat, vomiting, a high temperature, and listlessness. The beating Sheila suffered on the morning of January 18, 1993 caused the already necrotic and gangrenous duodenum to rupture. He concluded that Sheila died as a result of cardiovascular collapse stemming from the severe blunt force trauma to her abdomen and the numerous related complications. Also during the autopsy, the coroner discovered evidence of acute anal penetration. Based upon the presence of contusions and lacerations, he determined that Sheila had sustained repetitive anal penetrations over a period of time, and that the most recent anal trauma had occurred sometime during the morning of January 18, 1993. Given the absence of abrasions within the rectum, he determined that Sheila had been anally penetrated by a penis rather than by a finger or some other foreign object.

On the day that Sheila died, Ron admitted to the police that on Friday, January 15, 1993, or Saturday, January 16, 1993, he had spanked Sheila three times with an open hand. After the spanking, he said he noticed bruises on the girl’s bottom, which surprised him. He said,“I really didn’t think I spanked her that hard but I told Fae I would not do it any more.” He said that Sheila had been sick all weekend, with severe vomiting and diarrhea. He also admitted that Sheila had been injured on several previous occasions. He recalled one incident in which Sheila fell on a railroad spike which penetrated either her vagina or anus. On another occasion, he claimed that Sheila hurt her “vagina and stomach area” when she jumped from a dresser to a bed and struck the corner of the bed. Sheila bruised her eye and cut her lip when she fell down a flight of stairs. He denied having ever touched Sheila or Sara in their “private areas.”

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#97294 Nov 7, 2013
3/4

At some point during the interview, he was informed that Sheila had died and he was again asked what had happened to Sheila. Ron said that the night before Sheila’s death, he had observed Evans in the girls’ bedroom standing over Sheila with both fists clenched after hearing Sheila scream,“Don’t beat me.” Although police didn’t buy his story, he was permitted to leave after questioning.

The next day, Wednesday, January 19, 1993, he called the police station in order to speak with the detectives who were investigating Sheila’s death. The detective assigned to the case was attending Sheila’s autopsy at the time. The next morning, the detective and his supervisor went and picked Ron up and brought him back to the police station so that he could share whatever additional information he wished to convey. He then repeated the same information he had previously given. The detectives questioned why he had telephoned them if he simply wanted to reiterate his earlier statement. They also informed him that the coroner had performed an autopsy on Sheila, and they therefore already knew everything that had happened to her. At that point, Ron asked the supervisor to leave the room so that he could speak with the detective alone. Once they were alone, Ron told the detective “I don’t want to go to jail, I don’t want to get pumped in the butt.” The detective told him not everyone who gets arrested goes to prison, and that without knowing what Ron wanted to say, he couldn’t promise him anything other than to tell the prosecutor that Ron had cooperated. At that point the floodgates opened.

Ron said that he had called the girls to breakfast shortly after Fae and the baby left. When the girls did not respond to Philips’ calling them three different times, he went into the bedroom to find out why. He confessed to police that he “lost it”— he said he pulled the covers off Sheila, and began hitting her, throwing her against the walls and dragging her by her hair. During the beating, he claimed he noticed that Sheila was not wearing underwear, which caused him to become sexually aroused. After beating her, he stated he put Vaseline on her anus and inserted his fingers. He admitted that he thought about anally penetrating the three-year-old girl with his penis on that morning, but he denied doing so. He did confess to anally penetrating Sheila with his penis on two prior occasions, but claimed that Sheila’s mom had *paid him* to perform those acts. Toward the end of the approximately three hour interview, he voluntarily prepared a handwritten statement detailing the events to which he had verbally confessed. Shortly after he completed the written statement, he was arrested.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#97295 Nov 7, 2013
4/4

Sheila had spent the weekend prior to her final beating and rape in agony, vomiting with extreme diarrhea. During that time, her mother had sought no medical attention, even though something was clearly wrong with the little girl. In fact, she had taken the
youngest child to the doctor and hadn’t even thought to bring Sheila along for a quick glance. If she had, Sheila’s injuries could still have been treated at that point and she most likely would have fully recovered. But Fae was worried about taking Sheila to the doctor. Fae was worried about what the doctor would say about Sheila’s injuries. She was worried the doctor might call the authorities and they might take her away. So she left Sheila at home with her abuser to suffer the final beating and rape that would cause her intestine to rupture and result in her death.

At her funeral, a relative remarked that horrible as it sounded, the baby was probably better off dead, because at least they couldn’t hurt her anymore. I’m sorry to say I have to agree with him.

What really sickens me is the thought of all the relatives who must have seen her walking around bruised, who did nothing about it. Maybe if one of them had spoken up, this story would have had a different ending.

At his trial, Ronald Philips was found guilty of aggravated murder. He is currently on Ohio’s Death Row, awaiting eventual execution. He is, of course, appealing his conviction. You can read his appeal online.

Fae Evans was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter and child endangerment. She was sentenced to 13 to 30 years in prison.

At her first parole hearing two years ago, she was turned down for early release. Fae is now fighting for release because she has terminal cancer. She says she shouldn’t have to die in prison.

At first, the parole board agreed and set a release date in early June. When the Summit Country Prosecutor found out, she hit the roof and requested a stay while the matter went to trial which is set for mid-July. She’s currently in the hospital under guard.

Personally, I think they should take her back and let her rot in prison. Her little girl didn’t deserve to die where she died, either.

An online poll attached to this article on MyFox Cleveland is running 97.74% against her release. There’s a short video on that page also, showing an interview with the Prosecutor. FOX News has more also.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Bradley, IL

#97296 Nov 7, 2013
zazz wrote:
4/4
Sheila had spent the weekend prior to her final beating and rape in agony, vomiting with extreme diarrhea. During that time, her mother had sought no medical attention, even though something was clearly wrong with the little girl. In fact, she had taken the
youngest child to the doctor and hadn’t even thought to bring Sheila along for a quick glance. If she had, Sheila’s injuries could still have been treated at that point and she most likely would have fully recovered. But Fae was worried about taking Sheila to the doctor. Fae was worried about what the doctor would say about Sheila’s injuries. She was worried the doctor might call the authorities and they might take her away. So she left Sheila at home with her abuser to suffer the final beating and rape that would cause her intestine to rupture and result in her death.
At her funeral, a relative remarked that horrible as it sounded, the baby was probably better off dead, because at least they couldn’t hurt her anymore. I’m sorry to say I have to agree with him.
What really sickens me is the thought of all the relatives who must have seen her walking around bruised, who did nothing about it. Maybe if one of them had spoken up, this story would have had a different ending.
At his trial, Ronald Philips was found guilty of aggravated murder. He is currently on Ohio’s Death Row, awaiting eventual execution. He is, of course, appealing his conviction. You can read his appeal online.
Fae Evans was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter and child endangerment. She was sentenced to 13 to 30 years in prison.
At her first parole hearing two years ago, she was turned down for early release. Fae is now fighting for release because she has terminal cancer. She says she shouldn’t have to die in prison.
At first, the parole board agreed and set a release date in early June. When the Summit Country Prosecutor found out, she hit the roof and requested a stay while the matter went to trial which is set for mid-July. She’s currently in the hospital under guard.
Personally, I think they should take her back and let her rot in prison. Her little girl didn’t deserve to die where she died, either.
An online poll attached to this article on MyFox Cleveland is running 97.74% against her release. There’s a short video on that page also, showing an interview with the Prosecutor. FOX News has more also.
There are no words to express. But, reading it did keep me from giving in to 'late night' munchies. The 'mother' of those girls needs to be executed right along with her so-called boyfriend. Druggies, no doubt. I saw on Mystery Detective last week, a rather bizarre case. This guy (had to be still in his 20's) had raped his three MONTH old daughter.THREE MONTHS OLD!.. he knew once authorities found it out he would be sent to prison. He knew he was in big trouble, because some prisoners attack others for such a crime.

He then came up with a plan; he picked out a family who lived several blocks away. When the wife came home first, as soon as she entered the house he shot and killed her. It didn't take long for the police to trace him and arrest him. He had invaded the family's house, stayed there all day, ate some food, etc. When he was interrogated as to why he killed her, he said that it was because he wanted to be sent up for murder, not child (baby) rape. He is now on death row.

I think we need to make some changes in our constitution. The "not cruel or unusual punishment" for a criminal needs to not apply to drug addicts, or to anyone who by their own hand indulges in such, or alcohol. These people are no longer human and do NOT deserve citizens' rights, IMO. They need to be taken out in the country in designated areas, and hung by the neck until they are dead.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#97297 Nov 8, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no words to express. But, reading it did keep me from giving in to 'late night' munchies. The 'mother' of those girls needs to be executed right along with her so-called boyfriend. Druggies, no doubt. I saw on Mystery Detective last week, a rather bizarre case. This guy (had to be still in his 20's) had raped his three MONTH old daughter.THREE MONTHS OLD!.. he knew once authorities found it out he would be sent to prison. He knew he was in big trouble, because some prisoners attack others for such a crime.
He then came up with a plan; he picked out a family who lived several blocks away. When the wife came home first, as soon as she entered the house he shot and killed her. It didn't take long for the police to trace him and arrest him. He had invaded the family's house, stayed there all day, ate some food, etc. When he was interrogated as to why he killed her, he said that it was because he wanted to be sent up for murder, not child (baby) rape. He is now on death row.
I think we need to make some changes in our constitution. The "not cruel or unusual punishment" for a criminal needs to not apply to drug addicts, or to anyone who by their own hand indulges in such, or alcohol. These people are no longer human and do NOT deserve citizens' rights, IMO. They need to be taken out in the country in designated areas, and hung by the neck until they are dead.
I totally agree. She is worse than him IMO.

He is scheduled for execution on the 14th. I pray he is not able to find an idiot judge to issue a stay.

I have no sympathy for this POS nor the POS mother. They both are a waste of oxygen.

I cry and mourn for this precious little baby girl. It may well be true that she is better off dead. How sad.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97298 Nov 8, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no words to express. But, reading it did keep me from giving in to 'late night' munchies. The 'mother' of those girls needs to be executed right along with her so-called boyfriend. Druggies, no doubt. I saw on Mystery Detective last week, a rather bizarre case. This guy (had to be still in his 20's) had raped his three MONTH old daughter.THREE MONTHS OLD!.. he knew once authorities found it out he would be sent to prison. He knew he was in big trouble, because some prisoners attack others for such a crime.
He then came up with a plan; he picked out a family who lived several blocks away. When the wife came home first, as soon as she entered the house he shot and killed her. It didn't take long for the police to trace him and arrest him. He had invaded the family's house, stayed there all day, ate some food, etc. When he was interrogated as to why he killed her, he said that it was because he wanted to be sent up for murder, not child (baby) rape. He is now on death row.
I think we need to make some changes in our constitution. The "not cruel or unusual punishment" for a criminal needs to not apply to drug addicts, or to anyone who by their own hand indulges in such, or alcohol. These people are no longer human and do NOT deserve citizens' rights, IMO. They need to be taken out in the country in designated areas, and hung by the neck until they are dead.
Oh God. This is a sad sad story. I agree, there are no adequate words; I can't believe baby Shelia lived thru her agony as long as she did. It's now been 20-yrs since this vicious animal tortured and killed this baby, and likely in the process of torturing and killing baby Sara too, nothing is said about her.

Phillips should have been executed long ago; so should the mother. Now the POS mother has cancer and doesn't want to die in prison? Too bad, let her suffer a slow and agonizing death right where she is, with no treatment. The reality is that one can live a long time with cancer, depending on where it's located, etc.

I totally agree with you, Ponderings.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97299 Nov 8, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree. She is worse than him IMO.
He is scheduled for execution on the 14th. I pray he is not able to find an idiot judge to issue a stay. I have no sympathy for this POS nor the POS mother. They both are a waste of oxygen. I cry and mourn for this precious little baby girl. It may well be true that she is better off dead. How sad.


She IS worse, Zazz, because she allowed it and took no action to stop him, protect her baby, get treatment for her; no words to excuse this dirty low down vicious sadistic animal either. They are BOTH less than human not deserving of one day on this earth. They want sympathy and SHE wants to live and die peacefully at home? She got nothing compared to the sentence she should have gotten.

I hope the executioners make an 'error' in his drip vein and gives him a slow and painful death. Even so, nothing could be as painful or agonizing as what he did to this baby over a long period of time. How she lived as long as she did escapes my ability to imagine it. I hope the women in prison have tortured her (and him) daily and continue too, which is probably the real reason she wants out. Too bad, baby killer! ROT right where you are. I just hope the judge will see it that way.

Sometimes Jazz & Ponderings; these cases affects me so badly that I have to get my mind on something else, if only briefly. There are so many babies & children who live a life of torment daily & nightly; knowing there's nothing we can do about any of it, it's often almost more than I can bear to think about. It seems we have no REAL laws that protect any of these helpless children, and never any relatives or anyone else caring or coming forward to help or recue them. This is truly heartbreaking.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97300 Nov 8, 2013
OMG. I just came across another gruesome child murder case where this little 13-yr old boy in Gary, In; Christian Choate, was kept in a cage locked with seven locks, beaten and starved by his father, step-mother and other siblings who also beat him, until he died in 2009 and was finally unearthed buried under a shed at his deceased grandmothers MH in 2011 after an anonymous tip.

Unbelievably, he was taken from his POS mother who had also been charged previously for child abuse and was given along with his sister Christina, to the POS bio father, Riley Choate who already had multiple abuse charges filed against him. POS mama had not even tried to contact or see the boy in over two years prior to his death.

I Googled it and read the many articles of this boys' abuse, neglect and starvation over a period of years, including his pitiful letters written to others, begging for help, and the numerous visits made by DCS who did NOTHING to help him or the ten other children living in the MH over the years. How could the many who knew, deny that they did not know of this childs' brutality, or ignore his pleas for help?

This pitiful child never knew anything other than abuse in his entire life. Not one ever tried to help him, no school officials, no physicians who KNEW of and SAW his abuse reported the abuse, and no DCF investigators ever tried to help him, who ALSO looked the other way after their many visits to the MH; not one follow up ever.

This country is in very VERY sad shape where there is no help for any of these abused children, nor can I see where there ever will be. I am truly sick to my stomach; even when people KNOW they do nothing to help a helpless child.
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#97301 Nov 8, 2013
OMG these stories break my heart. These monsters do not deserve to live. They're beyond evil. My god it breaks my heart to think of how much that poor baby suffered. She couldn't get out of bed to eat cuz she was in so much pain and dying. It's so heartbreaking to imagine a lil one being stuck in a home with such monsters and knowing there is not anyone coming to help save them. ITA 100%, that mother and all mothers who let's someone harm their child should be given the DP right along with the person who harms a child. Annie, I heard about the case of th lil boy a long time ago and it's so heartbreaking as well. It's all just sickening.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Bradley, IL

#97302 Nov 8, 2013
Sami wrote:
OMG these stories break my heart. These monsters do not deserve to live. They're beyond evil. My god it breaks my heart to think of how much that poor baby suffered. She couldn't get out of bed to eat cuz she was in so much pain and dying. It's so heartbreaking to imagine a lil one being stuck in a home with such monsters and knowing there is not anyone coming to help save them. ITA 100%, that mother and all mothers who let's someone harm their child should be given the DP right along with the person who harms a child. Annie, I heard about the case of th lil boy a long time ago and it's so heartbreaking as well. It's all just sickening.
I realize that due to high speed media today, that we are aware of these crimes more than we were years ago. But there is no doubt that these hideous crimes are much more numerous now per capita than 50 years ago. A good part of it is due to the drug culture.

I try not to get wrapped up in these cases, as it never ends well and whatever punishment is finally given, it still isn't brutal enough, IMO. It will go on and on if our government doesn't or can't come up with a better way to deal with these worms. Haleigh and Caylee's case did catch my attention, but I can't solve these crimes and it's not healthy to dwell on them. They should be a motive however, for all of us to live our lives as good as we can, if we don't want to spend the Eternity with these creeps, because we all know where they are going.
Curious

Spotsylvania, VA

#97303 Nov 8, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Curious, it was nice to see you posting again. I am so sorry for the way I spoke to you and do regret it. I hope you have forgiven me and that we can go on, as I truly am sorry.
How right you are, all lies regarding Erica and her disappearance.(I think sometimes I refer to her name as Elisha but this is just a mistake on my part).
Like you, I don't believe there ever were any emails; although I stumbled upon some emails once that were written by the person who claimed they had been sent to her by this particular person, when this person never sent those emails AT ALL. This person who made the false allegations, was, however, extremely proficient in computer tricks and schemes. How the hell she did it I will never know!
As for the person who was accused of sending those particular emails, I KNOW she didn't, because that person was ME. The point is, that it IS possible to hoax up sent email(s) against someone, but I don't think this Sandy ignoramus would be computer savvy enough or competent to do this, do you?
Hello Anne,

I am thinking it must be someone else that went by "Curious", b/c you have always been nice to me. We have never had any problems.:)

Regarding Sandy being computer savy and able to hoax up an email, no, I definitely do not think she would be able to pull that off.
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#97304 Nov 8, 2013
GM Ponderings, IA with all you said. I really can't understand for the life of me why our Gov't doesn't have zero tolerance policies in place when it comes to helpless, innocent, children. IMO it should be a given that anyone who abuses, molests or murders a child has zero rights. They chose to take every right that helpless child had away and they themselves willingly and knowingly did so when harming that child, so they should have none. I understand that many yrs. ago child abuse was overlooked and never even doubt with, so we do have laws in place concerning that, but why not go further to help end it? First of all give them their lousy trial and sentence them to death when found guilty. In many of these cases there is NO doubt that they are guilty, so they should die within say 1 yr. and they do not get to appeal. It's a win, win, it saves $$$ on these monsters and it gets them the he-- off the street.

I know in poor Haleigh's case the above would not apply cuz they don't really know all the facts and/or have evidence on what exactly happened and who is to blame even though we all have our suspicions on what happened. However, it could apply to Caylee cuz no mother goes for months without reporting their child missing. This right there proves guilt and those idiot jurors should live with guilt for the rest of their lives for letting this babykiller go free. as far as that beotch in the article who let her bf rape and murder her baby getting an early release from prison do to her having cancer, NO. She got cancer like many others in the world and she should be made to deal with it in prison cuz she put herself there by allowing her precious baby suffer until she died. She shouldn't have been given the possibility of parole. IMO she shouldn't even get healthcare. She should die an excruciating death with no help from anyone just like her poor baby did. Why not? Why should we care? I hate our friggen laws and gov't.

Seriously, sometimes I think we live in a world with no common sense. Really, how hard is it to pass laws where we have the harshest punishment when it comes to harming an innocent child and why wouldn't we want those laws? They came up with a friggen law that someone can get life for marijuana, but they can rape and molest a child and get out in say a yr. or two. They can beat and abuse a child and the child is sent back to live with them? They murder a child and they get the same sentence a person with marijuana got? How does this even make any friggen sense? Our laws suck, when they are not in place to protect those who cannot protect themselves and give the monsters more rights then a helpless child had, then our laws are fu--ed up and they suck.
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#97305 Nov 8, 2013
Hi curious, that big, fat, witch, can't coverup where an email was sent from no matter how hard she tried. See this just pisses me off. Ppl can sit there and tell lie after lie after not reporting their child missing and we have to accept it even though we and the whole world knows it's lies. Where the he-- does common sense come into play? Why isn't there a common sense law, seriously? Why does our judicial system have to play these fu--ing games? It's a waste of time and $. The child has been missing for two yrs., she never reported her missing and she can't tell where she is. Well, then too bad for her, her fat azz and her stupid husband should be arrested and put in prison for life without parole. When they find this poor childs body, then they should be put to death asap. I swear our laws are so friggen backwards, it's not even funny.
Curious

Spotsylvania, VA

#97306 Nov 8, 2013
Sami wrote:
Hi curious, that big, fat, witch, can't coverup where an email was sent from no matter how hard she tried. See this just pisses me off. Ppl can sit there and tell lie after lie after not reporting their child missing and we have to accept it even though we and the whole world knows it's lies. Where the he-- does common sense come into play? Why isn't there a common sense law, seriously? Why does our judicial system have to play these fu--ing games? It's a waste of time and $. The child has been missing for two yrs., she never reported her missing and she can't tell where she is. Well, then too bad for her, her fat azz and her stupid husband should be arrested and put in prison for life without parole. When they find this poor childs body, then they should be put to death asap. I swear our laws are so friggen backwards, it's not even funny.
Exactly Sami, tired of seeing all the games played by Casey and her husband (who sits there like he has to have permission to speak)! Remember all the lies CA spewed and of course, nothing done about that either. She had LE all over Disney World claiming she worked there. Then Misty, whether she had a hand in Haleigh's demise or not, she still lied, and changed her story every time her lips moved, while RC lied about just happening to come in from wrk to find Haleigh gone and mother Teresa getting there in record beraking time, Billie Dunn and SA claiming Hailey went to stay the night with a friend, the mother in Aliayah (sp) case, iirc, she claimed to be driving around for 2 hours trying to find her daughter before reporting her missing, Angela and Steven, O she was abducted from her bed. Sick of hearin that too!! I am with you all the way Sami, something should be done when these creatures whom kill their children or someone elses for that matter, should have to face some type of consequences!! Its so frustrating listening to them lie and some just get right off. Like Kyron's step-monster.
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#97307 Nov 8, 2013
Ugh, yep Kyron's stepmother and her lying bs makes me sick too. Who cares what lies she tells. Kyron did not go to class and she was the last one with him. She killed him. I guess it's ok for ppl to just say their child went poof in the ngt, morning, afternoon or never report them missing at all and it's AAAA Okay. It's really ridiculous that in this day and age this bs slides. I hope Angela and her bf get the dp. They beat that child to death and hid her body. I don't care which did what, they're both guilty and that should be the end. Fry them. We don't need any expensive equipment. Shoot them or do whatever. Who cares how politically correct the way they are given the dp is. At least they are dying for their own evil actions unlike the poor babies they murder. We have to stop the liberal, bs and give these ppl what they deserve.
Curious

Spotsylvania, VA

#97308 Nov 8, 2013
Yes, wish it were eye for an eye! Totally agree, in this day and age, there is no reason why when someone harms/kills their child or is in any way resp for their disappearance, all they have to do is lie and if no body found, or information regading their whereabouts, they are basically free to live their lives!! Makes no sense to me!
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#97309 Nov 8, 2013
Curious, I can't believe it. Really, I can't. Look at what babykiller Casey did. Not only did she never call and report her child missing, but she led LE on wild goose hunts to apt. bldgs., blaming someone who didn't have anything to do with it. She took them to Universal when she knew she didn't even work there. She then turned around and blamed her father. I can't believe those incompetent jurors had enough nerve to ask for snacks and entertainment which was paid by the taxpayers for sitting there and doing nothing. Those solid gold idiots should have to pay back all the $ for their bs perks since they couldn't even do a friggen job they were there to do. What, Bk Casey, didn't notice her baby missing? She didn't care enough to even report it? No, she killed her and it's obvious she killed her. He-- she went and rented movies the same night with her bf and shacked up with him immediately after she got rid of her baby cuz her bf didn't want Caylee at the house. Hell her car even smelled like a dead body and there was evidence of decomposition not to mention the evidence that was found with her body that came from the Anthony's home. How much more evidence did these idiots need to convict her? The same with Allayah (sp?) sure her friggen drug addict so called mother drove around for 2 hrs. looking for her toddler before calling the PO. No, it's more like she drove to get rid of her and waited to come up with some bs story. Also, I do believe that Dylan's father killed him too. Sure some child murderer just happened to be there the same day Dylan happened to go to his fathers for Thanksgiven. How convenient for this child killer to be there then and know the father was gonna go do business and Dylan was just gonna walk out of the house and this killer could get him in this remote area. Not to mention Dylan didn't visit his father often there and his father wasn't even often there cuz he worked out of town. I feel so bad for his mother and brother and they even say they know it was the father who killed him. I know it's taking all her strength not to want to kill him. That would be a horrible feeling knowing who killed your child and not being able to do a damn thing about it. I know for a fact if it were me and the law couldn't do anything to him, I would.

Oh Gosh, I'm sorry, I'm on a roll today, but these cases make me so sick cuz there's no justice for these poor children even when we know who is responsible for their death.
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#97310 Nov 8, 2013
I don't know if any of you watched the vids or show of Michelle Knight on Dr. Phil, but she has nothing to do with her family and if you remember when she was finally found after 11 yrs. without her family even searching for her like Gina & Amanda's did, her family said she was slow. She is not slow at all. In fact she speaks very well and sings even better. She said her mother kept her home and away from ppl and school to dummy her down so she could claim she had a learning disability so she could collect SSI on her and I believe that's exactly what Casey and Sandy did to Erica.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min VetnorsGate 1,658,350
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr ANGHARAD 514,750
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 23,134
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 13,411
two words (Jul '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 28,207
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 19,714
Happy Cats Purr! 8 hr Cats Rule 4

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages