Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Comments (Page 4,676)

Showing posts 93,501 - 93,520 of96,281
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sami

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

GM All!

Hi Annie, we're all good, thanks for asking. I hope you're feeling a lil better everyday.

I hope things are getting better for you & your family too Vic.

ITA with you Annie concerning the Gov't fraud, and I believe they're going to charge the Carsons. IMO they're looking to charge some of them with insurance fraud too. LE has searched for Erica recently and I expect them to search more. I hope they find her.

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

puffpuffpass wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you lived in Wiseacres?
wise·a·cre
[wahyz-ey-ker]
noun
1. A person who possesses or affects to possess great wisdom.

Lived here for as long as I can remember.

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know me yet you continue to judge me.
Pride? I have no pride. I, amongst all Christians am highly persecuted. Not only is it the unsaved reprobate world who persecutes me for the Name of Jesus, and the few there are like me who refuse to follow a strange voice; but I am also persecuted by those calling themselves Christians (are they? not for me to judge); because I proclaim the Name of Jesus and NO OTHER. This I DO know; one cannot go wrong following Jesus and HIM ALONE.
The Word warns: "Rightly divide the word" and this I have done. THIS leaves only Jesus and HIS word that we are to follow. He warned us that there would be others coming after Him proclaiming their own doctrine (sp?) in His name. THERE I rest my case.
Poke your allegations and false accusations against me all you like; you can't touch me. I'll still be standing and you'll be the one to pay for persecuting me.
You couldn't differentiate between the word never mind rightly divide it. You knew you were wrong and couldn't be gracious about it but rather went after me with your stunted understanding of "the word". That m'dear is PRIDE.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Sami wrote:
GM All!
Hi Annie, we're all good, thanks for asking. I hope you're feeling a lil better everyday. I hope things are getting better for you & your family too Vic. ITA with you Annie concerning the Gov't fraud, and I believe they're going to charge the Carsons. IMO they're looking to charge some of them with insurance fraud too. LE has searched for Erica recently and I expect them to search more. I hope they find her.
Mornin' Sami! Thank you for your kind words. Glad to hear you're all good! Hope you and family had a nice week-end. And everyone else too.

I think I will google "Search for Erica Parsons" later when I have a little more time, to see if there are any updates; soon, however, I need to get starting on sorting laundry, etc. Maybe I can find some links posted that might lead to additional info.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't differentiate between the word never mind rightly divide it. You knew you were wrong and couldn't be gracious about it but rather went after me with your stunted understanding of "the word". That m'dear is PRIDE.
I have been gracious to you, Gloomy; even encouraging you in taking special time for yourself, urging you to relax and pamper yourself just for one day a week out of seven. Some people, I guess, one just can't be nice too without them attempting to dig deep into their mind recesses, looking for dirt and hurling more nasty insults.

You are not a mind-reader Gloomy, nor can you get inside my head or my heart. You do not hold that power. There is only ONE who possesses this power; His name is Jesus. There is only one who can judge each of us and our sins and whether I was pridefully wrong or not; his name is Jesus. It is not you.

I really, really do feel sorry for you and the twisted torments you unnecessarily put yourself thru, always looking to find fault in someone else that you have decided to hate for no reason. It is very sad, that you allow your demons to rule over you in such a way that you can find nothing peaceful in your life because you spend it trying to judge and torment someone else. It's all from satan but you are too blinded to see this; all designed to rob you of your peace that can only come from Jesus.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

puffpuffpass wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you lived in Wiseacres?
For Gloomy, and others of interest: Some definitions of Wiseacres according to Google, "Merrium Webster."

1) "A person who does or says things that are funny but also annoying".
2) "One who pretends to knowledge or cleverness, especially smart aleck."
3) "A loudmouthed 'wiseacre' who thinks he is more amusing than he really is."
4) "smarty (or smartie) smarty-pants, smart aleck, wiseass, wise guy."
5) "Know-all, know-it-all; wiseacre, hotshot, show-off."

"First known use, 1595."

Dictionary.reference.com ; "A person who possesses or affects to possess great wisdom. Wiseguy."

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been gracious to you, Gloomy; even encouraging you in taking special time for yourself, urging you to relax and pamper yourself just for one day a week out of seven. Some people, I guess, one just can't be nice too without them attempting to dig deep into their mind recesses, looking for dirt and hurling more nasty insults.
You are not a mind-reader Gloomy, nor can you get inside my head or my heart. You do not hold that power. There is only ONE who possesses this power; His name is Jesus. There is only one who can judge each of us and our sins and whether I was pridefully wrong or not; his name is Jesus. It is not you.
I really, really do feel sorry for you and the twisted torments you unnecessarily put yourself thru, always looking to find fault in someone else that you have decided to hate for no reason. It is very sad, that you allow your demons to rule over you in such a way that you can find nothing peaceful in your life because you spend it trying to judge and torment someone else. It's all from satan but you are too blinded to see this; all designed to rob you of your peace that can only come from Jesus.
Even God is shaking His head laughing and saying OMG @ this.
Curious

Montpelier, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Hope Elaina Steinfurth stays right where she is and ROTS away!! Pulling poor lil Elainas hair, slapping her, and calling her foul names! Sounds like the bloody nose and black eye came straight from this monster! Hope she pays!!!

http://www.examiner.com/article/angela-steinf...

Since: Oct 13

@ my house

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
wise·a·cre
[wahyz-ey-ker]
noun
1. A person who possesses or affects to possess great wisdom.
Lived here for as long as I can remember.
wise·ass also wise-ass (wzs)
n. Vulgar Slang
A smart aleck.

Correction
King George

Seymour, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Good Morning everyone.
Thank you, Anne, for thinking of me.
I've been busy, busy - both at work and at home.

Jon Merchant, one of the lead detectives in little Haleigh's case, was fired on August 30, 2013.
http://www.pcso.us/20130830-a
Peggy Cone quit? or was fired? in early 2011. So, both of the lead investigators for this case, are no longer with the force.

About a week ago, FBI, and police with cadaver dogs, searched TWO properties in the Erica Parsons case.
They searched the property in China Grove where Sandy Parsons' father lives, and the property in Salisbury where Sandy and Casey lived.
So far, Sandy's father, William Parsons, has been the only person to say that these two were good parents.
I found that in 2011, William Parsons bought two houses. He bought the house on Miller Chapel Road in Salisbury, where Casey and Sandy lived, and he bought a house at 1830 NC 153, in China Grove. The tax records did not list any seller information.
http://rowan.ustaxdata.com/list.cfm...

I've not been able to find a current tenant. I did find a woman who had lived there previously. Her name was Pearl IRENE T Wilkes, she went by Irene. She passed away in 2007. I just thought that was a little odd.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Even God is shaking His head laughing and saying OMG @ this.
I don't think God is laughing at anything that is going on here on this earth. To say this would be blasphemy being poked at God and at us by the devil himself; when God has a huge warfare on his hands day & night, fighting for our eternal soul.

I think God looks down on us in great sorrow and sadness, even in tears, to see what his beloved people that he created and made so special, just a little lower than the angels, are suffering thru every day and night due to the whims of the devil, his demons and their blind followers who are presently dominating this earth and everyone on it.

God has great pity for us, including you and me; including our sicknesses, confusions, religious and otherwise; that is why He sent a Savior to teach us that He loves us, to lead us back to Him, to die on the cross and pay for our sins and the sickness of our sin filled souls. Because he loves us so dearly; He gives us a little more time, and a little more, knowing that his wrath to come will be far greater than anything we could ever suffer on this earth.

He knows we have false teachers, and blasphemers, and abusers, murderers and thieves of every kind and description, we have men beating women, women lying too, cheating on and abusing their husbands and vice versa; we have child and sex abusers who frequently torment and kill helpless women and children, while many; both male and female debase their own body, mocking, defying and blaspheming God in his face with their abominations.

NO, GOD IS NOT LAUGHING. All He asks is that we repent of our sins; find and accept Jesus, his ONLY immaculate and sinless Son who paid dearly for our sins, BELIEVE and trust in Him that He came to redeem us, hold onto Him and forgive each other for our sins against one another and for that which we do not understand. He offers us great peace and has provided a way of escape for ALL of us who will only listen, seek Him, follow and obey.

I think God watches us all in great sorrow and pity.
Sami

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

GM ALL!

Good to see ya KG & thanks for the links & info. That is a lil odd about the name and date of death of Casons ex tenant. I wonder how their son, James is doing and if he's still with Sandy Carsons brother, the uncle. I don't blame him for not coming out and/or commenting. The LE probably told him not to & he probably already knows his lying mother will have an excuse and twist for everything he says. I hope James is doing ok.

Another case that haunts me is the murder of lil Cherish Perrywinkle. OMG, she expects her mother to be the one to protect her and know right from wrong for her safety and she hands her over to a pedophile who molests and kills her. Cherish was suppose to be on a plane early in the morn. and would have had to be at the airport at 5ish a.m. give or take. Why would the mother take the kids shopping so late at ngt. 8-10ish & go to the $ store without any $? I believe it was around 11ish when she called the PO. So she happens to meet this pedophile @ the $ store and puts her 3 kids in this strangers van to go to walmart with the promise of him giving her $100 gift card. If this all isn't bad enough, she lets this pedohile go into the dressing room TWICE with this baby. She also lets him give cherish high heels to try on. Then she allows the pedophile to take Cherish away from her to a McD's in the store which is closed. IMO This rotten, evil, so called mother sold Cherish. She should be in prison right along with the monster who murdered this innocent baby, cherish.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Curious wrote:
Hope Elaina Steinfurth stays right where she is and ROTS away!! Pulling poor lil Elainas hair, slapping her, and calling her foul names! Sounds like the bloody nose and black eye came straight from this monster! Hope she pays!!!
http://www.examiner.com/article/angela-steinf...
Thank you Curious; I googled this case and read the timeline this morning for the first time. I missed all of this particular case as Elaina went missing at a time when I was sicker and unable to keep up with much of anything for any length of time. I did somehow miss the part on google where Angela pulled little Elainas' hair, slapped her and called her nasty names. I do however, believe you. I AG, she is likely the one who gave this poor baby the bloody nose and black eye. God only knows what she has done with this helpless baby or allowed her 'former'(?) b/f to do with her. Evil b'tch.

What I don't understand is why her husband separated from her because of the way she treated the two children that he did not like. To do this would be to leave the children at her mercy full time, when he should have taken action against her instead of leaving the babies in the hands of her abuse. I wonder why he didn't, knowing she was abusing them, or did I miss that too?
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

G/M King George! It is always nice to see you; and yes, I miss you when you don't come around, but I DO understand how you get busy and just can't spare the time. There are times that I shouldn't be here either (even now) as I've gotten so far behind on everything, including important paper work which is very time consuming but is costing me money not to get it finalized. Dang it, talk about being a procrastinator while I sit here fiddling with my time, like I've got a whole lifetime to get these things done when I really don't.
Interesting, how Jon Merchant got fired just recently. I wonder why? I didn't think too highly of his investigating techniques in the first place since it was obvious that many things that should have been investigated, weren't. For instance, why no DNA testing was done on anything on top of the dumpster and on the ground behind it or beside it, when cadaver dogs CLEARLY sniffed human decomp odor in those areas!

I don't save any links as I have to keep a lot of space for files I am required to maintain, so I can only try to go back to my recall in some of these issues; but it seems to me like when Peggy Cone quit (or was fired?), however well-loved she might have been; she had been reputed to be in cahoots with the hotsy-totsy sexpot lawyer for Crystal Shepard, can't think of her name right now. The point being, no telling what Peggy helped to sweep under the rug either; since it turns out they were ALL covering for Ronald and his saintly mother, crocodile weeper Skank/Teresa in one way or another.

What has concerned me most ever since the investigation was swept down the St Johns River and further locked up behind bars at state prison; is that something evil and mysterious would happen to Sgt. Johnny Greenwood since he is the one who brought it to the surface that Haleigh was first reported missing at 2:13 a.m. that morning, via a mysterious phone call made by someone at Rons' MH to a private line at the SO. NOW this could be major, AND IS, except that it has gone totally ignored by everyone except blogger Tim Holmeseth (sp?).
Curious

Montpelier, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

GM Anne and All,

It's in the link I posted about her slapping her, pulling her hair and calling her nasty names. You are so right Anne, this woman is evil. I am not sure why they divorced. Wish he would have been awarded custody of his two beautiful angels. She definitely didn't deserve them. Hope she pays!! Glad she is where she belongs!
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Curious wrote:
GM Anne and All,
It's in the link I posted about her slapping her, pulling her hair and calling her nasty names. You are so right Anne, this woman is evil. I am not sure why they divorced. Wish he would have been awarded custody of his two beautiful angels. She definitely didn't deserve them. Hope she pays!! Glad she is where she belongs!
Curious, I'm sorry, but I wasn't able to pull up that link so I had to google the case instead, but your link still didn't show up among the links on google and that's how I missed this particular post. It was in one of the links where I read that Angelas' husband said he left her because of the way she treated the children. This is why I was wondering why he didn't take action to get them away from her PRIOR to leaving the children with her.

Oh yeah, I don't doubt that she is where she belongs, hopefully for a lifetime. It so happens that I believe women should be behind bars who abuse their children, period; even when they don't maim or kill them. IMO, no child should be subjected to an abusive mother or any other person who abuses a child. They are evil and should never be allowed to have another child in their presence and belong in prison to protect all children from them.
Sami

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

iirc, Elaina's father was going to court for full custody and I believe they were already in his care. I believe he just let the evil mother have them for a coup. days while he worked. He did not want the mother to take the kids to the bfs house and she said she wouldn't. I guess it wouldn't have mattered where she took them since she is the one who killed her baby imo.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

G/M Sami!!!! I had typed a post to you but then the damned thing blue off into the wild blue yonder before I could get it posted!

I wanted to say that you have made an excellent point about the mother of Cherish Perrywinkle selling her to this murdering pedophile!! OMG, I had never thought of this obvious possibility!

I had thought that she had been too gullible and stupid to even consider that this might be a pedophile/killer that she took up with that evening and exposed her poor little children too. But now that I think of it, is ANY woman/mother really THAT stupid, that she would take up with a complete stranger and allow him to do all these things? NO, I don't think so!

I believe you have hit on a very good possibility, and that is that she SOLD this helpless child to this insane monster killer. You're danged right, she should be investigated and prosecuted for her OWN part in endangering this childs' life, which she DID DO. PRISON for life is where she belongs!
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Sami wrote:
iirc, Elaina's father was going to court for full custody and I believe they were already in his care. I believe he just let the evil mother have them for a coup. days while he worked. He did not want the mother to take the kids to the bfs house and she said she wouldn't. I guess it wouldn't have mattered where she took them since she is the one who killed her baby imo.
Okay, that explains it then. I wasn't aware of the legal action he had taken.(You see how far behind I am on this case).

This reminds me of the Shaynia Davis case where the mother allowed her drug dealer friend to have sex with and kill little Shaynia for a $200 dollar drug debt, or whatever. We saw the video of him holding her while waiting for the elevator in a hotel, on his way up to do his final abuse on her. The father of this child also had custody (I believe) at that time and knew the mother was on drugs, yet he was gullible and allowed his baby to go to her mother for just a couple of days.

It is NEVER safe to allow these precious babies to spend any time alone with an abusive or drug addled mother (OR father), no matter how much they are needed to help with the child such as in this case where the estranged father needed help just for a couple of days while he worked. So sad, so sad, that these babies are ever allowed at the mercy of their abusers, alone, even for one minute as it is too easy for them to lie and run with the child.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Mornin' Vic! Still missing you hon. I hope everything is okay with you, the boys and your family? Will check back later to see if you've had the opportunity to stop by. HAGD (= have a good day)!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 93,501 - 93,520 of96,281
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min GOPidiots 1,072,591
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 20 min Princess Hey 4,088
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Murphey_Law 483,031
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 45,517
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Murph 70,386
Orlando heroin 1 hr juice 18
3 word game (Jan '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 13,396
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••