Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning. Full Story

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#97102 Oct 23, 2013
Sami wrote:
Eye, not going against you, so don't you go getting mad at us, but it's ok to agree to disagree. I have said the same thing. LE couldn't prove who was involved in Haleigh's demise, but I'm very pleased they got those who they suspect were involved in anyway in prison and of course we know why they're in prison where they do belong. Anyone who would help in a childs death or coverup for those involved deserve to be in prison and that includes, Misty. I'm sorry, but think about ur GD. So what if the one who wanted to play house was 17-18 yrs. old, would it be ok with you if she lied and covered up for those who did your gd harm? No, Misty was 17-18 yrs. old, but she was more mature than most that age. She was given every opportunity to tell the truth, but she refused over and over again. It's not because Ron & TN could have framed her cuz obviously LE believes Ron was involved too otherwise he wouldn't be in prison either. She is one of those poc's who care more about her man than any child and we've seen this many times with many females and we see what happens to the child.
Prisons are full of stupid women who willfully cooperated with some loser cock that's left them there to rot.(Not that Misty isn't guilty of whatever happened to the little one. She was in charge and therefore responsible.)
Sami

Howell, MI

#97103 Oct 23, 2013
Gloomy, you don't have to tell me that, IA. She is one of them who would protect her man over anyone, including an innocent child. IMO, I dunno if she's responsible for Haleigh's death and I don't think she is, but she is where she belongs.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97104 Oct 23, 2013
GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Prisons are full of stupid women who willfully cooperated with some loser cock that's left them there to rot.(Not that Misty isn't guilty of whatever happened to the little one. She was in charge and therefore responsible.)
You don't know that Misty was in charge that night. You don't even know that she was there! However, I DO agree that there are plenty of stupid women in prison who were put there by some man whose left them there to rot, while the idiots STILL support the b'stard.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97105 Oct 23, 2013
Sami wrote:
lol, Annie, now I darn well you're thick headed too and so am I....lol
Anyway, yes, Ayla was always such a happy lil baby. This monster took her to live with him only out of spite and for no other reason. He-- he and the dam- grandma didn't even take her to the Drs. for what a wk. after she broke her arm? His mother is no better imo. Her son killed her gd then she had the nerve to ask the mother where she is. They're all sick.
They're searching both properties of the Casons for Erica. I don't want to say she is dead, but we know she is so I hope they find her so those rotten POC's can rot in prison where they belong. He-- if she's found on the fathers property I'm sure they'll try their hardest to throw him under the bus like they did their son. However, we know it won't fly. I wonder if this search came cuz the blood on the hammer came back to be Erica's. I mean really, who chases a mouse around with a hammer anyway besides Salvester the cat? Not to mention you can't catch a mouse like that and who in their right mind would want to? One of those Parson's started that fire in that house and that is a hefty crime alone not to mention stealing from the Gov't for two yrs. Look how fat she is, she sure didn't go without. I betcha she made her kids and especially Erica wait on her hand and foot and do all the house chores as she claimed she was so sick. Also, how do you homeschool a kid when you're in the hospital for wks. on end? If that poor child does have a learning disability I betcha it's do to her. I doubt she even read her one book as a child.
I couldn't agree more on these Parsons, especially Casey. I just hope LE can find poor little abused Erica whose likely been dead for nearly two years now. I do wonder tho, why they would be so stupid as to bury her in their own yard and their grown son would know about it? Could be they needed his help digging the hole? Nonetheless stupid, not considering that he could tell on them!
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97106 Oct 23, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
"I did what Jesus told us to do when he said "doth none speak out for the innocent?" "Stand up for those who are unjustly accused"..big fat hypocrite! LOL Yeah, you're open to all points of view just as long as their your's.
It's up to GOD to determine whether I'm a hypocrite and NOT YOU.

And NO I'm NOT open to a point of view that calls me "silly' with some ignorant meaningless crap; without rebuttal, when I suggest that there was/is a LE cover up, not when the PROOF already exists that there WAS, when that PROOF has already surfaced and is being ignored! Anyone who can't see that has a low comprehension skill or at least should remove the blinders from their eyes and see the truth in the cold clear light of the grey dawn.

You don't like it? Tough noogies.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#97107 Oct 23, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's up to GOD to determine whether I'm a hypocrite and NOT YOU.
And NO I'm NOT open to a point of view that calls me "silly' with some ignorant meaningless crap; without rebuttal, when I suggest that there was/is a LE cover up, not when the PROOF already exists that there WAS, when that PROOF has already surfaced and is being ignored! Anyone who can't see that has a low comprehension skill or at least should remove the blinders from their eyes and see the truth in the cold clear light of the grey dawn.
You don't like it? Tough noogies.
WHAT proof? You have no more proof than Ponderings and yet you slap the hell out of her for having a differing opinion. You sit here judging every case as tho YOU are God and spew your nasty shyt to anyone that's not nodding in agreement. If you're so 'just', then why aren't these cases resolved?
I don't like that you call someone else's opinion "meaningless crap" when there's NOTHING to back up YOUR meaningless crap.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97108 Oct 23, 2013
Oh bullshyt. There is SOOO much evidence that there was/IS a cover up by the local LE that it is appalling that so many would ignore it li8ke it never existed.

For one thing, go back and look into the evidence YOURSELF where the first call reporting Haleigh Cummings missing was made at 2:13 A.M., from the land line at Ron's MH; and NOT at 3:27 A.M.

If LE wasn't involved THEMSELVES in some way; THAT call at 2:13 A.M. is when the PCSO should have been swarming all over that MH, NOT waiting around for Misty to call in at 3:27 a.m. while she and Ron played their sick game of just realizing Haleigh was missing.

If you can't grasp THAT, there is no hope for you. You must really be some kind of ignorant fool. Bye now. You're really not worth wasting my time on.

Level 6

AOL

#97109 Oct 23, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
Oh bullshyt. There is SOOO much evidence that there was/IS a cover up by the local LE that it is appalling that so many would ignore it li8ke it never existed.
For one thing, go back and look into the evidence YOURSELF where the first call reporting Haleigh Cummings missing was made at 2:13 A.M., from the land line at Ron's MH; and NOT at 3:27 A.M.
If LE wasn't involved THEMSELVES in some way; THAT call at 2:13 A.M. is when the PCSO should have been swarming all over that MH, NOT waiting around for Misty to call in at 3:27 a.m. while she and Ron played their sick game of just realizing Haleigh was missing.
If you can't grasp THAT, there is no hope for you. You must really be some kind of ignorant fool. Bye now. You're really not worth wasting my time on.
LOL yes, let's not waste your precious time! You're running out of it, or did you forget? Why are you sitting on your big duff beating up on posters when your clock is tick, tick ticking away? Go LIVE what you've got left and stop judging everyone and thing..that's God's job, remember?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#97110 Oct 23, 2013
More than 30 officials searching area in Oakland for Ayla Reynolds

By Mario Moretto and Christopher Cousins, BDN Staff
Posted Oct. 23, 2013, at 9:32 a.m.
Last modified Oct. 23, 2013, at 11:37 a.m.

OAKLAND, Maine — Numerous law enforcement officials began canvassing a wooded area in Oakland early Wednesday morning in an effort to locate missing toddler Ayla Reynolds.

Department of Public Safety spokesman Stephen McCausland said Wednesday in a news release that more than 30 personnel from Oakland police, Maine State Police, four canine teams, state police divers and game wardens are participating in the search.

Search efforts are being focused on an area off Hussey Hill Road, McCausland said. He would not go into further detail about the cause of the search. A warden told the BDN late Wednesday morning that searchers are focusing on both sides of Hussey Hill Road.

“I’m not going to give any specifics,” said McCausland by phone Wednesday morning.“I was very clear as to what we were doing in the press release and I will get into additional details at [a scheduled 1:30 p.m. media briefing].”

A combination of woods and a small pond will be searched throughout the day, McCausland said.

The entrance to the search area Wednesday is cordoned off with police tape. A mobile command vehicle for the warden service and other vehicles were parked on Nike Lane. One Oakland police officer on the scene said he could not comment about the search.

The area is the planned location for Ridgewoods Estates. It was cleared within the last few years to make way for the development.

Paul Stevens, who lives in the area, said game wardens arrived at about 6:30 a.m.

“I’ve been hunting and snowshoeing out there before,” he said.“It’s all just trees, there’s not much out there until Zachary Drive. They must figure something is out there. I just hope they find her.”

Reynolds has been the subject of a police investigation for nearly two years since she was reported missing by her father, Justin DiPietro, on Dec. 17, 2011. DiPietro told police that Ayla had gone missing overnight from his Violette Avenue home in Waterville. Within days, investigators said they had ruled out that Ayla had been abducted by a stranger and in subsequent months, sought to pressure DiPietro and two other adults, DiPietro’s sister and girlfriend, who were in the home on the dates in question.

Police first said that they had found Ayla’s blood in DiPietro’s home and later that they were convinced DiPietro and the others hadn’t told them the truth about what had happened to the missing toddler.

No one has been charged in connection with the toddler’s disappearance and investigators have said repeatedly that they have ruled no one out as a suspect. At an emotional scene outside a courthouse in Portland last month, Trista Reynolds, who is Ayla’s mother, confronted DiPietro and his mother, Phoebe DiPietro, about the missing girl. Reynolds and Phoebe DiPietro accused each other of knowing what happened to Ayla; Justin DiPietro refused to speak.

Wednesday’s search in Oakland is the latest of numerous searches conducted by police, wardens and dive teams in and around Waterville, though investigators have been quiet about the case for several months.

McCausland originally announced that authorities would brief the public and media at 3 p.m., but later Wednesday morning changed the time to 1:30 p.m.

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/10/23/news/mi...
Canton, OH

#97111 Oct 23, 2013
Sami wrote:
Po with bloodhounds are searching around Parson's home and the fathers and shed. TA hear everything, especially after two yrs. I see no reason why their son would say they buried Erica in the yard if he didn't hear it or know it. Whys would they store a bloody hammer, teeth an some tape in a shed? Since I do believe Erica is deceased I hope they find her any the murderers pay.
Hey Sami,

Thanks for sharing, I didn't know the son said they buried Erica in the yard. Yea, the whole hammer, teeth, red stains, and wrapped up knives was all just a lil too strange, and sure does not make them look innocent. Thats for sure!

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#97112 Oct 23, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
You do an excellent imitation of Tired of Silly.
Canton, OH

#97113 Oct 23, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you totally Sami! The thing about the missing rope (IMO) is that Tommy already knew Haleigh was gone; remember as well, there was a lot of evidence and trash in that MH that had to be disposed of, and I doubt ANY of them had slept all night, and just as you said; Tommy went ahead and reported his rope missing just to document it, thinking he would save himself from being connected with the rope.
I don't know WHAT to think about Misty not showing more emotion about Haleigh being missing (or even if she knew Haleigh was dead); all I can think of is that she was SO controlled by Teresa Neves AND Ronald Cummings, AND so afraid for her own life (and STILL IS), that she was scared shytless to act any other way than she did.
Anne, ITA with you and Sami, regarding the rope, since nobody reports or normally even notices rope missing, makes perfect sense he knew he better report it before it was tied to something in this case. Can't remember what was said about it, but wasn't there something like, the rope tied around one of the bricks? Or was that what Granny Flo said that she was told either by Joe, Tommy, or Misty?(sometimes forget details b/c its been going on for so long, sadly) Its obvious Ron knows what happened being he put that headless rat in Tommy's mailbox.

Even though it was all pinned on Misty and she was told what to say, I will never understand her demeanor during, and after it all happened. I do not think Misty killed Haleigh, but being she said they were so close, I do not understand how she could be so giddy...riding rides at the amusement park, getting married, off to Disney World at one point, laughin, and havin a good ol time while out sellin drugs with Ronald and Hope. I dunno, just think with all of that on her mind, lying or not, she would have a much different demeanor. JMO
Canton, OH

#97114 Oct 23, 2013
Sami wrote:
Annie, I'm so glad you feel better. You will get stronger everyday.
Yep, nobody calls the police to report stolen friggen rope. IA, those ppl were all up all ngt. running around like a bunch of cockroaches.
I dunno, but I would think if someone is telling you to lie about the circumstances surrounding their missing child, then there is foul play.
Exactly Sami, thus being the reason Misty had to look over at Ronald during interviews when she was asked something she couldn't answer.
Canton, OH

#97115 Oct 23, 2013
Sad, turned up nothing. Glad she wasn't found dead, but imo, that will probably be the outcome for poor lil Ayla.

copy/paste:

Still no trace of missing Waterville child Ayla Reynolds

OAKLAND — A morning long search of a pond, a field and a wooded area Wednesday turned up no clue about to missing Waterville child Ayla Reynolds.
click image to enlarge

Officers from various agencies confer outside the Maine Warden Service Mobile Command Vehicle parked on Nike Lane in Oakland as officers searched the woods for signs of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds on Wednesday.

Staff photo by David Leaming
click image to enlarge

More than 30 people began a search for missing child Ayla Reynolds in Oakland Wednesday morning.

Staff photo by David Leaming
Additional Photos Below
Related headlines

Timeline: Ayla Reynolds disappearance
Ayla Reynolds family feud erupts outside courthouse
Maine AG: Public pressure won't speed Ayla Reynolds case
Recent missing-person searches in central Maine
Mother thinks missing child Ayla Reynolds gone forever, urges charges
Maine’s missing: They’re out there somewhere in the rest of the world

Select images available for purchase in the
Maine Today Photo Store

“The update is, we did not find Ayla,” said Steve McCausland, spokesman for the Maine Department of Public Safety.“This is another of a series of searches we have conducted, and this will not be the last one.”

More than 30 state and local police, as well as wardens from the Maine Warden Service, scoured the area off Hussey Hill Road.

Ayla has been missing nearly two years. Her father, Justin DiPietro, called police Dec. 17, 2011, from their Violette Avenue home in Waterville, saying the 20-month-old was gone.

McCausland said Wednesday afternoon at a news conference that the morning search was prompted by one of 1,400 tips received in the case.

Investigators had been led to the area at least three times and believed it required a thorough search, he said.

“We won’t stop searching until we find Ayla,” he said.

Lt. Kevin Adam, of the Warden Service, said animal bones were found and analyzed during the search.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Search-for...
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97116 Oct 24, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL yes, let's not waste your precious time! You're running out of it, or did you forget? Why are you sitting on your big duff beating up on posters when your clock is tick, tick ticking away? Go LIVE what you've got left and stop judging everyone and thing..that's God's job, remember?
And you think your own clock is not ticking? Your battery could wind down before mine does! Who will carry your soul (or mine) over the chilly Jordan in the moments of death? Do you have a savior? Our days are all numbered. None can save themselves.

I suggest you start worrying about your own salvation and the judgment to come instead of throwing mine in my face. Death comes in one short breath, with no warning, then the judgment exposing the deeds we have done, where we will ALL give an account of ourselves. Judgment has already begun at the House of God. Read it for yourself. There will be no escaping the judgment for any of us.

All our deeds are written in The Book, including every idle word, curse against God, every blasphemy against Christ, every false doctoring, and every false accusation against Gods' own who trust in and wait for Jesus, and try to follow him; did we help the poor, the widow, the fatherless, the orphan, the sick, the elderly, the downtrodden, as Jesus told us to do; did you stand up for them or did you reject, persecute, despise and falsely accuse them?

God is always watching, looking, listening. That right there should keep your thoughts occupied as it does mine much of the time.
Sami

Howell, MI

#97117 Oct 24, 2013
GM ALL!

Annie I hope you're feeling good today! Wonder where Vic has been?

Tks., for the links karma & Zazz!

Where did that rotten pos put that poor baby. Ya know I know there has always been monsters who harm children including their own, but I have seen so many more cases of parents/caregivers claiming a child went poof from their own home since babykiller Casey got off scott free. What a friggen shame. Three adults and two kids in that small house and the GM conveniently gone and this baby just disappears? There was blood all over. This monsters GF and sister/Aylas aunt know what happened to this poor baby. You can't tell me they didn't hear her cries.

Like the saying goes, you may cover up a murder, but you never cover accident. You may make a murder look like an accident, but you never make an accident look like a murder.
Vic

AOL

#97118 Oct 24, 2013
GM All,

I'm back. I've been busy with house,kids. I really don't even have a theory about Haleigh anymore. I just blame them all. The silence of these families speaks volumes to me. Yes,Sami these POS learned alot from the Anthony case, no body-no crime.
Eye,
How are you feeling? Sami, your hubby doing OK? Take care all.
Canton, OH

#97119 Oct 24, 2013
GM Everyone,

So true Sami, after baby killer Casey got away with murdering her own child, its one after the next now. Also agree that someone in that DiPietro house heard poor lil Ayla. They did nothing to help her. Like you said, not even the GM.

Anne, glad you are feeling so much better!

Wonder where KG is.
Canton, OH

#97120 Oct 24, 2013
Sami, haven't had a chance to check yet, anything new on the property search for Erica?

Vic, TA, the silence def speaks volumes! They would even rather do time in prison for drug charges than to tell what they know about Haleigh.

Level 6

AOL

#97121 Oct 24, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
And you think your own clock is not ticking? Your battery could wind down before mine does! Who will carry your soul (or mine) over the chilly Jordan in the moments of death? Do you have a savior? Our days are all numbered. None can save themselves.
I suggest you start worrying about your own salvation and the judgment to come instead of throwing mine in my face. Death comes in one short breath, with no warning, then the judgment exposing the deeds we have done, where we will ALL give an account of ourselves. Judgment has already begun at the House of God. Read it for yourself. There will be no escaping the judgment for any of us.
All our deeds are written in The Book, including every idle word, curse against God, every blasphemy against Christ, every false doctoring, and every false accusation against Gods' own who trust in and wait for Jesus, and try to follow him; did we help the poor, the widow, the fatherless, the orphan, the sick, the elderly, the downtrodden, as Jesus told us to do; did you stand up for them or did you reject, persecute, despise and falsely accuse them?
God is always watching, looking, listening. That right there should keep your thoughts occupied as it does mine much of the time.
God just barfed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min flack 1,141,474
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 min AN is me 489,476
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 48,368
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 10 hr Princess Hey 4,285
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 11 hr Princess Hey 17,237
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 12 hr lisa 25,479
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 11,988
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 15 hr AN is me 26,110
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:34 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:34PM
Complete Preview for Bucs vs. Bears
Bleacher Report10:19 PM
What Are Experts Saying About Indianapolis?
Bleacher Report11:53 AM
Lavonte David (Hamstring) Questionable for Sunday
Bleacher Report12:06 PM
Bucs' Verner Optimistic About Playing in Week 12
Bleacher Report 1:17 PM
Blake Bortles Reportedly Broke Up with Girlfriend Lindsey Duke