Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning. Full Story
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97007 Oct 20, 2013
Vic wrote:
Morning Guys,
It reminds me of a song by Smoky Robinson,"Tears of a Clown". No, grief cannot be turned on and off, you carry it around but you've got to live for the living,my son needs me to be strong and I would never let him down. We got a long road ahead but that POS will not take my family down. I think Hank's advise was too little too late. He was a junkie,Lisa too,hopefully he will stay clean and do a better job with his grandchildren.
Vic, I wanted to add that I question whether or not Hank was as big a junkie as Lisa was. He did work when he could and wasn't doped up, it was HIM who kept the family together, not Lisa. What I wonder is how much of a prior record do they both have; in Fla, Tenn & Mich? I don't know how to pull up these old court records,(I can't even pull up the current ones!) but wish I could. We do know that Lisa would steal as she got apprehended for stealing a purse from the WalMart; and Tommy would steal as he stole personal items from a blind mans' home right in Satsuma.

We know also that it was either Hank or Lisa (or both) who tried to keep a handle on Mistys' wild behavior, having her brought back when she ran off out of state with some guy when she was 14, but I don't think we ever heard the whole story about this; only that 'they' took steps had her brought back.

Also, I believe Hank Sr had tried on more than one occasion to get Misty away from Ronald Cummings, who had lured her into his trap at age 15, using her, beating her, doping her and keeping her at his mercy to take care of his kids, then he and skank Teresa trapped her into marrying Ron at age 16 (?)to help cover his dirty tracks. The great mystery to me was, WHY did they agree and sign for her to marry the b'stard?

Yet, Hank would later go to see Misty and Tommy in jail and beg them to tell the truth, just tell the truth. Surely by this time he must have realized that there was NO WAY they could tell the truth without fear of losing their own lives? The whole thing is just a damned sorry shame. So sad. An innocent child is dead and lives are forever destroyed.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97008 Oct 20, 2013
I hope you all are enjoying reading my long posts this morning, but if not; you don't have to agree with me, but please don't tell me you hate my posts as I am feeling SOO much better this morning! The main thing is my throat still hurts from the radiation burns but that too has gotten a little better. Vic, you were right again, the buttermilk is soothing!

Will try to come back later; for now am off to work some more in the kitchen (YES it was/is a HUGE mess in there), and to listen to the lovely gospel hymnals on the radio that I love so much. Many times this is what sustained and encouraged me. You can hear the voices of the angles in some of these songs. I highly recommend it to anyone who needs an uplift, wants to hear from heaven, or just needs to rest their mind and soul. It works. xx000xxx...
Sami

Howell, MI

#97009 Oct 20, 2013
GM ALL! Annie, I enjoy reading your comments and I'm so glad you are feeling a lil better today. One day at a time and don't try to do too much at once.

ITA, Hank did try stop Misty, but imo it was too late, she was already to wild. He also tried to tell Tommy to stop the drugs, but he wanted to do as he pleased too. I do have to say that I don't agree that those with drug charges should get the same or more time then child molesters, murderers and rapist. However, I believe these few got the max cuz they were either involved or know about Haleigh and I do have to give LE credit for that. They got them all. Hope thought she was a bad azz and said she rather take the 20 yrs. and they played her call in court & she got what she asked for.
Sami

Howell, MI

#97010 Oct 20, 2013
ZAZZ, tks., for the update on the trial of that evil monster. That picture of that poor baby being carried in the motel still haunts me. It is believed she was already raped at the trailer before this. That poor baby was so helpless and she looked so broken. This pos sold her own baby for drugs. She should have gotten life. So awful, just so sad.
Vic

Harrodsburg, KY

#97011 Oct 20, 2013
Hey Eye,

I've been trying to post but darn keyboard keys keep sticking or stops completely. I so enjoy reading your posts. Your right we've got to keep these evil monsters away,but its hard cause they're very sneaky. My sister's adopted daughter's bi-father has been trying to contact her. He was in prison for along time cause he raped her biomom when she was just fourteen. My sister closely moniters computer but my niece is seventeen now and like your GD, she has a mind of her own. I can't say anything about DIL cause she runs to her lawyer and its brought out in court. I could care less but that means son loses work time and since she's got a cheapo lawyer and son has an expensive one, it gets rather expensive. All we can do is take it one day at a time, pray for strength and never give up.xoxoxox
Canton, OH

#97012 Oct 20, 2013
Glad you are feeling better Anne! Hope it continues!:)
Canton, OH

#97013 Oct 20, 2013
Thanks for sharing Zazz. Like Sami said, the video of the creature carrying poor lil Shaniya into that hotel room is very disturbing and forever embedded in our minds. I am glad to hear that POS so called mother is going to do time for prostituting her OWN CHILD!! Agree with Sami on that too, she deserves to spend the rest of her lousy life behind bars! Then while in court, trying to convince someone that she is a "good mother". Was glad to read the judge wasn't going for it!!

Now it's Sandy/Casey Parsons, Justin DiPietro, Terri Horman, Angela Steinfurth, Stephen King, and whomever is responsible for baby Lisa's dissapearance, turn. Not to mention, many more in all other cases of missing children.
Canton, OH

#97014 Oct 20, 2013
Glad to hear they are making more arrests in the road rage beating of Mr. Lien too! Thrilled they are actually making the ones responsible for their actions pay!!! It really seemed like they were getting away with their reckless driving b/c LE was too afraid to do anything about it. "Hopefully" this will send a message. Highly doubtful but, maybe.
Canton, OH

#97015 Oct 20, 2013
Hey Anne, about DiMaggio not being a creeper, I disagree, b/c a man of his age, (even if she is throwing herself at him, and imo she was) he should have known better. He was taking her on trips alone, getting upset when she was on her phone with friends b/c all her attention was not on him, and then the trip to no mans land in the end. Now, please do not get me wrong here, I thoroughly believe she is NOT an innocent party in this. I do agree with a lot of what you said and understand Lori when she speaks about her brother etc...I do believe the Anderson's used him as well, I just personally do not think it was appropriate for him to act on his feelings twd her. That's just my opinion though. I understand we can disagree and am not saying you are wrong for the way you feel either. :)
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97016 Oct 20, 2013
Karma wrote:
Hey Anne, about DiMaggio not being a creeper, I disagree, b/c a man of his age,(even if she is throwing herself at him, and imo she was) he should have known better. He was taking her on trips alone, getting upset when she was on her phone with friends b/c all her attention was not on him, and then the trip to no mans land in the end. Now, please do not get me wrong here, I thoroughly believe she is NOT an innocent party in this. I do agree with a lot of what you said and understand Lori when she speaks about her brother etc...I do believe the Anderson's used him as well, I just personally do not think it was appropriate for him to act on his feelings twd her. That's just my opinion though. I understand we can disagree and am not saying you are wrong for the way you feel either.:)
Ahhh... You xpress yourself so nicely, Karma! Looking at it from your point of view, I AGREE WITH YOU. She was a 16 yr old T/A and he was 40. That makes him 24 yrs older! And THAT makes him a pedophile if he ever touched her, which I suspect he did, AND with her consensual pleasure; WHICH I suspect her benefit was using him financially as a sugar-daddy and his was actual love for and possessiveness of her. BUT, had he waited another 2 yrs he could have had her legally at 42 and her at 18.

IMO, it's ALL pedophilia, but many men have pulled it off over the years, running off with and marrying younger women/girls. Loretta Lynn was only 13 when she married Doo or whatever his name was and had 6 babies with him. Her parents signed their consent and handed her over to him! Jerry Lee Lewis ran off with and married his 13 yr old cousin and had babies with her.

My dad was 19 years older than my mother! She was 19 and he was almost 39. THEY had 7 kids.(She wasn't too happy either)! I had a dear friend in Cincy who was handed over by her parents to marry this wealthy widowed old man up on the hill, who came down to their house of lesser means and claimed her; she was just 17, HE was 60 something! She despised him. The poor thing. He lived to be in his 90's!!
Sami

Howell, MI

#97017 Oct 20, 2013
IA, Karma, James was a grown adult and he should have know better than to be involved with a child no matter how much she threw herself at him and I'm sure she did and loved the attn. I'd also like to know what the he-- was the matter with the parents. Who even let's a grown man take their daughter on vaca? The whole think is strange.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97018 Oct 20, 2013
zazz wrote:
New York SUV biker beatdown: Eighth biker charged
Cops have charged Kaliq Douglas, 28, of Brooklyn, was charged with gang assault and assault to cause serious injury in the beating of Alexian Lien.
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Published: Saturday, October 19, 2013, 11:27 AM
Updated: Saturday, October 19, 2013, 1:44 PM
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/new-yor...
Zazz; One day during this past week, I read the headlines where the charges against one of these bikers had been dropped. But I was feeling too sickly that day to sit here and read the article, so I don't know which one it was. Wish I had because I've been wondering if it was the biker Gloria Alred is representing. If so; without a trial, I would consider that to be legal hanky panky going on among the legal forces that be. Do you have any idea which biker it was who had their charges dropped, and why?
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97019 Oct 20, 2013
Sami wrote:
IA, Karma, James was a grown adult and he should have know better than to be involved with a child no matter how much she threw herself at him and I'm sure she did and loved the attn. I'd also like to know what the he-- was the matter with the parents. Who even let's a grown man take their daughter on vaca? The whole think is strange.
It certainly IS strange Sami. Oh, I'm sure she didn't portray herself as a child, dress or act like one, but who the hell would allow their 16 yr old to shack up with an older man, or ANY man for that matter. They spent whole days alone together, they took trips together and stayed in the same motel room together.
What the hell did the parents think they were allowing their daughter to be subjected too, or to do of her own volition? Hannah is obviously a headstrong, spiteful, rebellious girl who is going to get her own way, come hell or high water.
I can't imagine that neither one of the parents even tried to stop her, can you? OR, just maybe the mother HAD tried to stop her and THIS is what cost Tina her life, along with the brother and the dog!
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97020 Oct 20, 2013
Zazz, thank you for the update on the trial of poor little Shaniyas' mother, Antionette. I can't imagine that the rape charge against killer McNeill was dropped as he DID clearly rape the child, likely more than once, and murdered her in the process! I don't care whether detective brow-beat her or not; she deserved the death penalty, right along with him as she DID hand the child over to him whether it was to settle a drug debt or for whatever reason, not caring what he would do to her. She ALLOWED him to rape and kill her baby.

I felt sorry for her bio father when I saw him in interviews. He was pitiful, and I believe a good man. Not very smart, but a decent fella who loved his baby. WHY he ever allowed that visitation with Shaniya's mother was a complete mystery to me, KNOWING she was no good and on drugs.

I, like you all, still see the look on that baby's face as killer McNeill was holding her in his arm while waiting for the elevator; knowing she was on her way right then to her horrible death. She was a truly beautiful child. I will never forget that look or this beautiful little girl.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97021 Oct 20, 2013
zazz wrote:
Did you see the articles I posted for you on page 4667 about JonBenet?
Posts numbers: 46930-46935.
Zazz, I apologize, I did not have an opportunity yet to look up these articles but I definitely plan too. There is so much professional and scientific evidence that the Ramseys did not have any part in JonBenets' rape or murder,(OR the ransom letter) that for me the matter is pretty much settled until and unless something REAL presents itself that PROOVES one or both of them did it or were involved in it;

that now I have just about reached my limit on idle speculation and he said she said and we thought and it looked like and bla bla that I've pretty much had it with 'word games' and what people "think" that has no basis of proof; which in fact, makes them all false accusations unless they can bring forth some actual PROOF. So far I haven't seen any. But I will read these posts. Maybe you have come up with some bona fide proof? TYIA!
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97022 Oct 20, 2013
Karma wrote:
Glad you are feeling better Anne! Hope it continues!:)
Thank you Karma. I was beginning to think I'd never reach this point. Still have some ways to go, but definitely starting to feel better!
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97023 Oct 20, 2013
Vic wrote:
Hey Eye,
I've been trying to post but darn keyboard keys keep sticking or stops completely. I so enjoy reading your posts. Your right we've got to keep these evil monsters away,but its hard cause they're very sneaky. My sister's adopted daughter's bi-father has been trying to contact her. He was in prison for along time cause he raped her biomom when she was just fourteen. My sister closely moniters computer but my niece is seventeen now and like your GD, she has a mind of her own. I can't say anything about DIL cause she runs to her lawyer and its brought out in court. I could care less but that means son loses work time and since she's got a cheapo lawyer and son has an expensive one, it gets rather expensive. All we can do is take it one day at a time, pray for strength and never give up.xoxoxox
Vic, here's what I do when the keyboard sticks: Unplug it, turn it upside down and bang it fairly hard a few times on the desk top. Be sure to put some paper down first as lots of crumbs and stuff will fall out. If you find that one or two keys falls off, just push them back in place.

Also, if you find that one or two keys are still stuck a little, use your hand-held hair-dryer-blower over the keys on high air back and forth for a few minutes over all of the keys. You will need to bang/dump all the lose stuff out of the keyboard first, then do it again after you use the hot air. Presto. That'll do 'er. You will be surprised at how much stuff is under those keys!
Vic

Harrodsburg, KY

#97024 Oct 20, 2013
Eye,

Thanks, No telling what will fall out.LOL I'm so glad your having a good day. Oh, there a a couple of swallowing techniques I've been reading about,well one I always knew. Place your chin down that expands thorat. Always had children do this when they had to swallow pills. Next is to gently push adam's apple upward when swallowing. Hope it helps. You've got to exercise mouth,tongue . Easier said than done, but got to keep everything moving. God Bless You A.xoxoxox
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97025 Oct 20, 2013
Sami wrote:
GM ALL! Annie, I enjoy reading your comments and I'm so glad you are feeling a lil better today. One day at a time and don't try to do too much at once.
ITA, Hank did try stop Misty, but imo it was too late, she was already to wild. He also tried to tell Tommy to stop the drugs, but he wanted to do as he pleased too. I do have to say that I don't agree that those with drug charges should get the same or more time then child molesters, murderers and rapist. However, I believe these few got the max cuz they were either involved or know about Haleigh and I do have to give LE credit for that. They got them all. Hope thought she was a bad azz and said she rather take the 20 yrs. and they played her call in court & she got what she asked for.
ummmmm... Sami, I don't believe they all got what they deserved, or that LE got them all through drug entrapment charges. What about Teresa Neves? She helped to cover up Haleigh's murder and disposal, as sure as I'm sitting on this chair! What about the FIRST call that was made to a private # at the sheriff's office, to a private individual, MADE by a private individual, at 2:13 a.m. that morning? Who made THAT call? It WASN'T Misty who made this call. Misty was seen by WITNESSES outside in the front yard crying hysterically at 2:15 a.m. Everybody in Satsuma KNOWS that this 911 call at 3:27 a.m. was all a hoaxed up lie, INCLUDING MIZ Skank, Teresa Neves, who engineered the whole thing! NO, they are not ALL under lock and key!

I agree that drug charges should not merit a longer sentence than rape, molestation and murder. THIS is wrong, particularly Mistys' 25 yr sentence when she had NEVER had a prior charge or a prior record. THIS is wrong, just so she could be punished for her lies and take the blame, when there is a 99% possibility that she had nothing to do with Haleighs' murder or disposal. The rest of them all got 15 yrs, including Donna who wasn't even there when Haleigh was murdered and disposed of. Yet, lying conniving worn out w'hore mother Teresa walks free when SHE needs to be locked up herself.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97026 Oct 20, 2013
Vic wrote:
Eye,
Thanks, No telling what will fall out.LOL I'm so glad your having a good day. Oh, there a a couple of swallowing techniques I've been reading about,well one I always knew. Place your chin down that expands thorat. Always had children do this when they had to swallow pills. Next is to gently push adam's apple upward when swallowing. Hope it helps. You've got to exercise mouth,tongue . Easier said than done, but got to keep everything moving. God Bless You A.xoxoxox
Thank you Vic. Today really is a better day in every way. I will try this swallowing technique as soon as a little more swelling and burn subsides. The inside of my throat has been very raw and swollen, almost completely swollen shut such that I could barely breathe through my mouth and experienced a choking all the time, especially while trying to sleep or lie down.

The adams apple is in the middle of where the radiation treatments were given. But it IS starting to get better and shouldn't be much longer before I can try this technique. For now I can't do anything about exercising the mouth and tongue as it is still very sore in the back of my mouth and tongue. But it's coming along! Thank you Vic and God bless you too; Sami,(and everyone) for your kindness and prayers, also your excellent advice Vic! It is SOOO very much appreciated.

Yeah, you're gonna find a lotta shyt falling out of your keyboard! Stuff that you won't even remember eating in front of it. The worst thing is old dried sticky soda where you spilled a little. This is where the hot blow-dryer comes in; it helps to loosen the crumbs that are stuck to it. But DON'T do the blow-dryer before you bang out all of the crumbs and stuff that you can, otherwise the hair dryer will be blowing this crap up into your face!

I was surprised I didn't have a nest of ants traveling back and forth and living in mine after I saw what came out of it! Here's a true story for ya: Brain DID find a huge colony of ants living INSIDE a computer once, IN the components, not traveling back and forth but LIVING in it! Go figure THAT one!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min forks_make_us_fat 1,114,978
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min kal 46,988
One Word (Jul '10) 34 min Gustavito Velez 1,840
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr southerngirl 488,184
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 1 hr HELL ON EARTH 25,883
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 2 hr stryk 2,984
FPL boosts electric bills although its fuel cos... (Feb '09) 5 hr Tor 136

Flood Watch for Orange County was issued at September 30 at 3:50AM EDT

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]