Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.
Comments
93,341 - 93,360 of 96,386 Comments Last updated Yesterday
Sami

Howell, MI

#96986 Oct 18, 2013
You know Misty & Lisa do look like GM Flo. They have her nice fine features and big eyes. She was one feisty woman. However, it looks like Lisa must have started having children very young, like 16 maybe & Hank 17.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96987 Oct 19, 2013
Sami wrote:
You know Misty & Lisa do look like GM Flo. They have her nice fine features and big eyes. She was one feisty woman. However, it looks like Lisa must have started having children very young, like 16 maybe & Hank 17.
Sami, I think I read somewhere a few years back that Lisa was 14 and Hank was 15 when they got married. Ha. Now that I think of it, maybe she was 15 and he was 16.(I believe 14 & 15). Very young, that's for sure. But you have to give them credit where credit is due; at least they stayed together and kept their family together. That wouldn't be an easy thing to do, dirt poor and dragging three little kids around, living week to week, then hand to mouth out of missions when work was slack or they had doped up Hanks' paycheck. BUT, he still kept the family together.

It wasn't all spent on dope; Hank eventually owned his own truck and drywall business; (there's not a lot of equipment involved, but what is involved is expensive), subbing for contractors, and trained his sons in hanging drywall. Sometimes I think Hank tried harder to make a living than most people give him credit for. I've subbed and employed drywall hangers on many occasions. It's not easy work, and requires a lot of skill to do it properly; neither is it dependable in lean times.

Hanks' big mistake was allowing Hank Jr to drag them into his life, then moving to Satsuma, where I believe, Hank, Jr had met and married Chelsea. From there all hell let lose. The Cummings were the final pitfall for the Croslin family. Dope or no dope; they can never fully recover from the hell the Cummings rained down on their lives, starting the day Misty met slick onion Ron when he saw her waiting at the school bus stop with one of Hank, Jr.s' kids. Ron was living with some other girl (?) at the time, but he wanted Misty. He forever ruined Mistys' already unstable life and everybody elses' that he's ever touched.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96988 Oct 19, 2013
Curious wrote:
Hello,
Hannah Anderson finally talking about her experience with DiMaggio. Eh, don't believe about 1/2 of what was said. But this story was just updated 10/12/2013.
She says her brother was gagged and yelling up the stairs to her and "she couldn't do anything to help him"....hmmm!
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/53243731/ns/local_n...
Thanks Curious. I saw this video when it was first published about a week ago. I also saw the one of DiMaggios' sisters' interview with Piers Morgan. Hannahs' story changes or gets added too every time she opens her ugly mouth. Yes, actually, I do think she is ugly and a little two-bit slut besides. She has the hardened wise-eyed piercing look of a seasoned w'hore. I don't think her relationship with James was all that one-sided. I think she used him up like a sugar-daddy, teasing and throwing herself at him. She knew damned well what she was doing.

I do think she had her part in the deaths of her mother, her brother and the dog. There are so many mysterious issues here that have not been investigated and never will be. For one thing, she first said Tina & Ethan were both in the garage. Then later she said her brother was gagged and trying to cry out for help from upstairs but she couldn't help him. Then she said she wished she had done more to try to help them. OH? What did she ever do to try to help them in the first place, that would make her wish she had "done more"? How could her brother be in the garage AND upstairs in the house?

We may never know the truth, and I doubt that we ever will; but I'd almost place money on it that Hannah is the one who killed them (AND the dog); and James, doing a very stupid thing, bought and set the timer to go off twenty hours later after they left the property, setting it to ignite the house fire to cover up the murders for her, then took her and ran with the little b'tch to protect her. I could be wrong of course, but will we ever know? Not if we wait for Miss Hannah to tell the truth.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96989 Oct 19, 2013
I Googled the sister of James DiMaggio, "Lori DiMaggio Robinson".(She is married to the son of Smoky Robinson). There are several links on Google relating to this story and her interview with Piers Morgan. She was obviously afraid to say some things that she wanted to say, but she says enough in her descriptions of her brother and her beliefs about Hannah Anderson. I believe her.

I believe her brother had been a decent, loving, kind and caring man. He had maintained stability in his life. He had a good career job, had been there for a number of years, had saved the money for the down payment on his home, furnished it and built the garage himself and had purchased a new car that he was making payments on.

The Andersons used him up and ruined him financially, particularly Hannah, he was losing his home and had no place left to turn. I don't think he was really a creep, he wasn't bad looking and always appeared clean and well kempt in his photos. I think Hannah led him around by the nose and had him dropping money on her every whim that he couldn't really afford; (AND members of her family as well) causing him to snap, but I seriously question that he is the one who brutally killed Tina & Ethan or the dog.

I feel sorry for her and I wish her luck, but I doubt there is much Lori can do in the long run without spending a massive fortune, if even then; to try to get down to a thorough and true investigation of these murders, her brothers'(and Hannahs') part in them, or how James was shot dead with multiple bullets without an investigation and trial. "Hannah is a victim". Case closed. Next?

Official Gore has stamped the file closed, and once he rules and closes a file it doesn't appear that anyone else can or will open it. NOBODY can question Gore. Others have tried (legally and unsuccessfully) to challenge Gore in his mishandling of murder cases and have failed miserably.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96990 Oct 19, 2013
Finally, I just wanted to say that I am so sick and tired of hearing how grief affects different people differently. IMO, this is just PURE BULLSHYT. When one is in grief, it SHOWS! There is no hiding grief or getting away from grief.

Grief is all-consuming and overwhelming. You don't run around being the life of the party because you CAN'T, your heart is not in it, your broken heart is with your loved one!

You can go through the days in a daze while you suffer silently, but you DO suffer. No matter how hard you try to square up your shoulders, your heart is broken when you are in grief for your departed loved one, AND IT SHOWS; IFF you loved the dearly departed loved one.
Sami

Howell, MI

#96991 Oct 19, 2013
GM ALL!

Good points. Why would Hannah change her story as to where her brother was? Also, I originally thought she was picked up from school and they took off from there. Why wouldn't she look for her mom and brother and at least say hi after getting to the house after school? Usually, kids call out to their parent when they enter the house. What were all the text between she and James about?

Yea, it did seem that Hank was ambitious as far as working and keeping his family together. That car accident got him bad, then the Cummings's got him even worse. He did say he would have went back to Mich. long ago, but couldn't cuz of Lisa. I wonder what he mean't be that. Did she do something to his relatives in Mich.? iirc some of his kids did stay with the grandma in Mich. for a time. Also, Misty stayed with GM Flo. It does seem like Hank did try to give his children fatherly advice at times, but they didn't listen. However, it does seem like both Lisa & Hank tried to be their kids friends instead of parents often. Lisa seems like a complete enabler. She goes along with anything they say and do.

Annie, you're so right. Grief is a horrible thing. It is very painful and disruptive to a person. Many times you can't see it on the outside. If you've ever known ppl who have committed suicide, then you know it's very seldom visible on the outside. Look at comedians for ex., some of them are the saddest ppl on earth.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96992 Oct 19, 2013
Sami, Hannah & 'Uncle Jim' didn't leave on the Utah trip immediately as soon as he picked her up from practice. According to LE, their cell phones were BOTH turned off at 4:00 p.m., and turned back on at 8:00 p.m. Hannahs' phone was found in the house fire, which PROVES Hannah was there and couldn't have left James' house prior to 8:00 p.m. From whatever time they reached James' house until they left near or AFTER 8:00 pm., they had a few hours together in that house. I wonder why they turned off their phones as soon as James picked her up at 4:00 p.m.? What was up with that?

I read somewhere that someone had checked the mileage from James' house to the school where Hannah was practicing that day and it was approx an hour+ drive away, so allowing an hour for him to drive back to his house that would give them three hours there to do whatever evil things they did before leaving sometime near or after 8:00 p.m., provided they drove straight back to his house and did not stop along the way to make some purchases, which I suspect they did. I wonder if any videos of Walmart, Home Depot or other stores on their route were ever checked to see if they had been there and what they might have purchased.

Hannah claimed the cell calls they made back and forth between themselves that day was so that James would know exactly where to pick her up and at what time. She said this was a different school from where she normally practiced. All we have is what Hannah 'said'. I hope Lori will be able to hire a PI who can look into some of these crucial matters that LE failed to do, or if they did they never said so.

It's a good question why Hannah keeps changing her stories and adding on more. Like claiming he handcuffed her. I think someone gave her this idea in one of her facebook questions & answers as she certainly had not mentioned it previously. Another question she was asked, was she drugged; then lo and belold she comes out with her story that he drugged her! The little b'tch makes it up as she goes along. When someone plants an idea in her pointed head, away she runs with it.
Vic

Harrodsburg, KY

#96993 Oct 19, 2013
Morning Guys,

It reminds me of a song by Smoky Robinson,"Tears of a Clown". No, grief cannot be turned on and off, you carry it around but you've got to live for the living,my son needs me to be strong and I would never let him down. We got a long road ahead but that POS will not take my family down.

I think Hank's advise was too little too late. He was a junkie,Lisa too,hopefully he will stay clean and do a better job with his grandchildren.
Sami

Howell, MI

#96994 Oct 19, 2013
Hi! Vic, yes, you must be strong for your son and GC. Do not let this evil person win. Also, you took the words right out of my mouth. Han's advise came a lil too late.

Yes, Annie, how could Hannah go to the house and stay there and not see her mom? She knew her mom and brother was there. I believe you're correct. When someone asks her a question, she runs with it as happening. All the phone calls between the two of them and the phones being shut off then back on are very suspicious. I betch they did go shopping for supplies. Would like to see her attitude in the store. P.S. I do love the two couples who found them. They're awesome ppl.
zazz

United States

#96996 Oct 19, 2013
Sami wrote:
Sorry for the double post, the 1st one did post. When I checked it wasn't there.
Double posts are automatically removed by the program. The only time this doesn't apply is if you post the second time using different numbers, then it's a separate post.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#96997 Oct 19, 2013
New York SUV biker beatdown: Eighth biker charged
Cops have charged Kaliq Douglas, 28, of Brooklyn, was charged with gang assault and assault to cause serious injury in the beating of Alexian Lien.

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Published: Saturday, October 19, 2013, 11:27 AM
Updated: Saturday, October 19, 2013, 1:44 PM

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/new-yor...

Level 8

Location hidden

#96998 Oct 19, 2013
Did you see the articles I posted for you on page 4667 about JonBenet?

Posts numbers: 46930-46935.

Level 8

Location hidden

#96999 Oct 19, 2013
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one suspicious of Hannah Anderson and her ever evolving story.
Sami

Howell, MI

#97000 Oct 19, 2013
Thanks Zazz for the FYI, I see my double post was removed. Also, Tks., for the update on the bikers. Good, I hope they arrest all of them even near this suv. Didn't get a chance to see the post on JBR yet. What's going on with that. I did hear that she may have been spotted. Do you believe it? I dunno.

Level 8

Location hidden

#97001 Oct 19, 2013
Posted: 12:18 p.m. yesterday
Updated: 5:51 p.m. yesterday

Mother pleads guilty in Shaniya Davis' death

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. The mother of a 5-year-old Fayetteville girl who was murdered almost four years ago will spend at least 17 years in prison after pleading guilty Friday to several charges in her death.
Antoinette Nicole Davis, 29, entered Alford pleas to second-degree murder, human trafficking, first-degree kidnapping, first-degree sex offense, felony child abuse with prostitution, child abuse involving a sex act, sexual servitude, indecent liberties with a child and conspiracy to commit sex offense of a child. She was sentenced to between 210 and 261 months in prison.
An Alford plea allows a defendant to plead guilty, while maintaining his or her innocence, because there is sufficient evidence to find him or her guilty. The plea deal, which included the dismissal of a first-degree rape charge, heads off a trial that was scheduled to begin Oct. 28.

Shaniya Davis was reported missing from her Fayetteville home on Nov. 10, 2009. Her body was found six days later in an overgrown field on the Lee-Harnett county line, and an autopsy determined that she had been sexually assaulted and suffocated.
Mario Andrette McNeill, 32, was convicted in May of kidnapping and assaulting Shaniya before killing her, and he was sentenced to death.

Davis apologized to Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, in court Friday, saying she had been too proud to let his family care for their daughter.

"I want to say I did the best I could with my children," she said. "I never said I was a perfect mother, but I was a good mother. I did what I had to provide for them. I did what I had to to make sure they were alright. I didn't have any help from anybody."

Superior Court Judge Jim Ammons tersely disagreed.

"You could have saved your daughter's life, and you did not. You had the time, the opportunity and the means to save Shaniya's life, and you did not," he said.

"You are not a good mother. This did not have to happen."

Ammons ordered her to register as a sex offender for 30 years and suggested that she receive psychological counseling in prison.

Level 8

Location hidden

#97002 Oct 19, 2013
Defense attorney D.W.Bray said Davis always felt morally responsible for what happened to Shaniya.
Lockhart said he still grieves for his daughter but said he forgave Davis a long time ago and that he knows Shaniya did as well.

"Maybe you can take this time and dig deep within you and help others by sharing your story," he told Davis.
The hastily arranged plea followed a pre-trial motions hearing Friday morning in which Ammons denied an attempt by the defense to keep Davis' statements to police out of her trial.

Bray argued that investigators browbeat Davis over four days of questioning about Shaniya's disappearance, and they never advised her of her rights to remain silent or to confer with an attorney. On the fourth day, he said, she finally "broke."
"I gave her to him to cover $200. He was only supposed to have sex," a sobbing Davis told investigators at the time.

Cumberland County District Attorney Billy West said McNeill previously lent Davis $200 to buy food and pay for a hotel room when she and her children were homeless. Information in an autopsy report claimed the debt to be drug-related, but West said that was incorrect.

McNeill came to the Fayetteville mobile home park where Davis lived on Nov. 10, 2009, to have sex with someone else, West said, but when that fell through, he went to Davis' home and demanded that she either pay him the $200 or have sex with him.

When Davis refused, McNeill took Shaniya instead, West said, adding that investigators never believed her claims that she tried to stop McNeill from taking her daughter.

A feces-covered blanket found in a trash can outside Davis' home suggests that Shaniya was sexually assaulted inside, West said.

The rape charge was dismissed against Davis because McNeill was acquitted of that charge, which would have made it difficult to convict her, West said. Also, prosecutors reduced a first-degree murder charge against Davis to second-degree murder, he said, because they didn't feel they had enough evidence to obtain a first-degree murder conviction.

http://www.wral.com/mother-pleads-guilty-in-s...

Level 8

Location hidden

#97003 Oct 19, 2013
Sami, you're welcome.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97004 Oct 20, 2013
Vic wrote:
Morning Guys,
It reminds me of a song by Smoky Robinson,"Tears of a Clown". No, grief cannot be turned on and off, you carry it around but you've got to live for the living,my son needs me to be strong and I would never let him down. We got a long road ahead but that POS will not take my family down.
I think Hank's advise was too little too late. He was a junkie,Lisa too,hopefully he will stay clean and do a better job with his grandchildren.
Mornin' Vic! Don't think I've heard the Smoky Robinson song, "Tears of a Clown" but will try to download it. Re the grief subject, there's no way to overcome grief or pick up and go on without pleading for Gods' help; at least there wasn't any other way for me for 7 long yrs after my husband passed on. I was immobilized, making necessary motions that didn't matter whether I made them or not. I can't explain it without falling into another deep pit of despair so I won't try.

I just know this, the loss of a dearly beloved close loved one is life changing forever in everything you do and there is no way to escape it. You relive everything you said and did with that person, what you said and didn't say, what you wish you'd said and did, and wish you hadn't done or said, over and over. There is no way to fake grief and there is no way to hide it.

Hannah Anderson doesn't have an ounce of grief over the loss of her mother, brother or the dog. If anything, she appears glad her mother is dead. Maybe Ethans' and the dogs' murders bothers her a little, but not her mother; and she likely has justified their deaths as having no choice when they got in the way of her raging hatred of her mother; the dog for going ballistic, barking and trying to protect them, and of course, Ethan would tell on her.

She gives her own guilt away. Initially she said she did not know they were dead until the FBI agent told her; NOW she says she was handcuffed and Ethan was gagged, tied up, upstairs, and calling out for help but she couldn't help him. WHAT a conniving liar!
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97005 Oct 20, 2013
The fact COULD BE, that Ethan tried to stop Hannah and protect his mother; DiMaggio ALSO could have tried to stop Hannah if she is the one who did it and not him. It COULD BE that James ran with her and set the house to burn down to protect HER. That's just it, we don't know! This I DO know, she is a liar and a manipulator!

We don't know if that is the day they actually died or could it have been a day earlier, or the night before, or that morning before James took Hannah to school (no one ever said who 'took' her for the practice session, or what time, or how long it lasted), and maybe the long trip to the extra practice session was to lay the ground work for an alibi.

The two cell phones being turned off from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m. that day was a deliberate scheme. What were they doing during those mysterious four missing hours and WHY did they fear someone might call them?

James DiMaggio was a kind but weak man who allowed himself to be used up by the Anderson family, taking advantage of his kindness and love for them. God only knows how much $ they owed him that they had promised to pay back and never did. A stronger person would have dumped them years ago, but he had no family other than his distant sister and he needed a family, he needed to belong.

He had KNOWN that he couldn't trust them, this is one of the reasons he had given for making the paternal G/M the beneficiary on his $112,000 LIP; the other reason being that he felt he owed her for letting him stay in her home while he saved the $ for the down payment on the home he purchased.

I'd betcha if we knew how much $ they hooked and crooked and conned out of him it would be in the tens of thousands of dollars. What other reason could there be that he was being foreclosed on and unable to save his home; when he was still making the same salary he made at the time he qualified for the loan? They had run the poor devil in debt so deeply he couldn't recover.

We don't know what went on in that house and we never will as this little lyin' b'tch is never going to tell the truth.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#97006 Oct 20, 2013
Vic wrote:
Morning Guys,
It reminds me of a song by Smoky Robinson,"Tears of a Clown". No, grief cannot be turned on and off, you carry it around but you've got to live for the living,my son needs me to be strong and I would never let him down. We got a long road ahead but that POS will not take my family down. I think Hank's advise was too little too late. He was a junkie,Lisa too,hopefully he will stay clean and do a better job with his grandchildren.
Vic, I just wanted to say, you stick by your guns with this nasty POS DIL from hell. Call on the name of Jesus at all times and rebuke her! You know exactly what I mean. He will guide you, and HE will lead you, and HE will send His angels to protect you in all your ways. HIS guidance was the only strength I had when I was taking my precious G/D away from her mother and thereafter. I was fighting satan and the demons of hell and I KNEW it. Every step of the way I turned to Him and sought HIS wisdom, I fought hard, and I KNEW I was doing the right thing. It is no sin for you to get angry. Remember, Jesus HIMSELF got angry.

You just hold on and be strong. It might not take as long for you to get rid of her as you think it will. However long it takes, one day you will see it all behind you. Here's a tip for you: Go on Face book and track her down if you haven't already. Throw yourself in there and interject your OWN comments. You'll know what to say and when to make your little snide remarks. What can she do? Block you? By then you've already said your piece!!

This is what I did when I saw my G/Ds' mother trying to suck up with her on her Face book. I completely drove her off my G/Ds' Face book page with just a few posts. The only thing, I can't trust her not to show up again or not to be posting privately with my G/D, who will not discuss her mother; nor can I trust her not to lure my G/D to run away with her someday. You can NEVER trust these low-life b'tches from hell! They not only will (or have) destroyed your son, they will ALSO destroy the children if they get half a chance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min sonicfilter 1,099,949
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min SpaceBlues 46,299
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr Rambler 192
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Rambler 486,542
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr Rambler 17,626
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 5 hr Lon Spector 29
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 5 hr Sur 13 Beat 2,959
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE