Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning. Full Story
Sami

Howell, MI

#96914 Oct 15, 2013
WTH? Common guys give it a break already....geeez.
Fact

Kennedale, TX

#96915 Oct 15, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and as soon as Eye Of Newt "dies", she'll change her hat and become an attorney's wife or dentist's mistress or whatever she thinks will keep the good people here interested in her. Anything for attention I guess. At least she's not asking for chemo money..yet.
No kidding! I just ignore and chuckle at the stories. Some are so far fetched, its hilarious. There were so many good posters on here at one time, but they got sick of her always jumping them and fighting,cussing and declaring it was the PCSO who was responsible for Haleigh's disappearance, it got old and everyone left.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#96916 Oct 15, 2013
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding! I just ignore and chuckle at the stories. Some are so far fetched, its hilarious. There were so many good posters on here at one time, but they got sick of her always jumping them and fighting,cussing and declaring it was the PCSO who was responsible for Haleigh's disappearance, it got old and everyone left.
LOL! when someone tells you they're open to all points of view and then smacks you with their bible when your opinion differs from their's, they deserve closer scrutiny AND a bigger smack back. I see a person taking advantage of good hearted people by using an illness to manipulate and keep them from returning the chit she doles out. I've known terminally ill people and they didn't go online and waste their time reporting their every ache and pain.
LOL about the sheriff's dept being responsible for Haleigh's disappearance..really? Nothing to do with a drug addled father and his pathetic excuse for a woman? Naw, gotta be the sheriff's dept., Haleigh must have pi**ed them off, huh? She deserves to be smacked for that alone!
Curious

Bumpass, VA

#96917 Oct 15, 2013
Hey Sami,

Have you heard anymore about the attack on the guy in the SUV? Haven't really been keeping up with that.
Vic

Harrodsburg, KY

#96918 Oct 15, 2013
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding! I just ignore and chuckle at the stories. Some are so far fetched, its hilarious. There were so many good posters on here at one time, but they got sick of her always jumping them and fighting,cussing and declaring it was the PCSO who was responsible
for Haleigh's left.
Just when is the ignoring going to start? THe sooner the better.JMO
Sami

Howell, MI

#96919 Oct 15, 2013
Hi! Curious, the only thing I've heard was a NYPO who was investigating the NYPO who was involved in the attack was also riding with them...wth? I also, heard the guy in the suv finally was photographed with bruising and injuries to his face. What ghetto azz sissy's. All of them punks and they have to use a knife and helmet to beat one guy.

Listen up guys, if you don't agree with Annie, fine. I don't agree with everything she or anyone else says. You can disagree in an intelligent, respectful manner. No, I don't think it was the PO who was responsible for Haleigh's disappearance either. In fact, I'm glad they at least got these pos's in prison on other charges cuz they know they know something. However, you don't have to go on attack. P.S. I can really care less how you judge my comments. If you don't like comments, then ignore them. Have a good day all!!!
Curious

Bumpass, VA

#96920 Oct 15, 2013
Thanks Sami, I had heard that very same thing. I was wonderin if there was anything new. Yea pretty pitiful you need that many to beat one man (an innocent man, not to mention). Really hope the driver will get the justice he deserves!

ITA and am also glad they have the ones involved in prison as well Sami! If not for her disappearance, then glad they are at least where they belong. However, of course I wish they were there for a difference reason.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#96921 Oct 15, 2013
Sami wrote:
What is the matter with Crystal? Stealing friggen phone covers, really? Where is she living now?
Vic, can you find the link with the video interiview with Lisa & Hank in the shelter/room? I can't find it. Where are they living now? Did they ever go back to MI? Where did Hank live in Mich.? TIA :)
She doesn't need those phone covers, if that is indeed what she was stealing. She is selling them to help support her drug habit, IMO. I seriously doubt she kicked her problem; poor Junior.
Vic

Harrodsburg, KY

#96922 Oct 15, 2013
She was arrested in Baker Co.same county her mom lives. I'm sorry don't have a link for Hank and Lisa but I think they're still in Satsuma. I don't know what part of Michigan that they lived. ITA with Ponderings, I guess that long stay in rehab was a waste of time. History keeps repeating with this bunch.

I haven't ruled out anything when it comes to Putnam County. There were two books written about the goings on in my neck of the woods about LE and drugs, Bluegrass Conspiracy and The Cornbread Mofia. Now throw them peanuts and lightbulbs at me, I'm not askerd.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#96923 Oct 15, 2013
King George wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord help us, zazz. This is horrible.
Do you have a link.
I didn't read about it on line but I'm sure I can find you a link. Will post one for you.
Canton, OH

#96924 Oct 15, 2013
Hello Everyone,

O yea Sami, I couldn't agree more with you. I definitely think Sandy and Casey killed Erica. That's what I meant by too many things point to them. The red stained drywall, flooring, baseboards, the bag of teeth found in the barn, and the knife wrapped in plastic, and the made up story about "Nan". Then when DSS/LE went to the home regarding the abuse claim, Sandy claims his wife knows the girls whereabouts but is at a Jonas Bros. concert and will be home later. JMO but, I believe that was said so he could get with Casey and get their lies together, as I'm sure he wasn't expecting THAT visit.
Sami

Howell, MI

#96926 Oct 15, 2013
Ponderings, IA, she stole the phone covers for money for drugs, why else? It's sick that her child is missing/dead and she still continues her shitty lifestyle while she has two other children to raise.

Vic, IA, PO all over are shady and bad and they may have more info. on Haleigh's case, but I am grateful the ones who are responsible for or know about her murder are locked up.

KarmA, Yea, she killed that poor baby IMO. Sandy is a piece of shit liar too. Did you see when her own TA bio child was missing for not even a whole day she called LE? She hated Erica and didn't want her and her giving her away for 8 months shows this. Poor Erica was getting older and tired of how she was treated. She wasn't allowed to go to school, have no friends or even see her adopted relatives, and she probably started fighting back and that psycho witch killed her. Look how Casey has a come back and answer for everything, it's sickening. I swear I feel like reaching through the screen and choking her lying ass. She has no feelings, no remorse. I tell you she's evil. I hope she spends the rest of her hateful life in prison, then hell. BTW, I don't know how her oldr children could sit there and watch this happen. I think it finally got to the one son who told. Who knows, it probably got to him sooner and that's why the PO was called on him by Casey cuz he probably tried to defend Erica only he was too scared to tell the truth then. Now that he told LE about Erica they turned on him and says he has mental problems. The only one I see with mental problems is that evil, mnster, Casey and her husband Sandy.

Level 8

Location hidden

#96927 Oct 15, 2013
A group of kids ran away from a shelter in New Mexico amid claims of abuse. Finally it is being investigated.

http://www.lcsun-news.com/las_cruces-sports/c...

Level 8

Location hidden

#96928 Oct 15, 2013
I think Erica was much like Zahra. Lonely with no one to turn to, isolated, abused, unhappy, etc.

I am sure they murdered her and I pray her body eventually turns up.

I hope she didn't suffer but I know she did. Evil bastards.

Another disgusting family like the Cummings and the Anthonys.

Level 8

Location hidden

#96929 Oct 15, 2013
Sami wrote:
Ponderings, IA, she stole the phone covers for money for drugs, why else? It's sick that her child is missing/dead and she still continues her shitty lifestyle while she has two other children to raise.
Vic, IA, PO all over are shady and bad and they may have more info. on Haleigh's case, but I am grateful the ones who are responsible for or know about her murder are locked up.
KarmA, Yea, she killed that poor baby IMO. Sandy is a piece of shit liar too. Did you see when her own TA bio child was missing for not even a whole day she called LE? She hated Erica and didn't want her and her giving her away for 8 months shows this. Poor Erica was getting older and tired of how she was treated. She wasn't allowed to go to school, have no friends or even see her adopted relatives, and she probably started fighting back and that psycho witch killed her. Look how Casey has a come back and answer for everything, it's sickening. I swear I feel like reaching through the screen and choking her lying ass. She has no feelings, no remorse. I tell you she's evil. I hope she spends the rest of her hateful life in prison, then hell. BTW, I don't know how her oldr children could sit there and watch this happen. I think it finally got to the one son who told. Who knows, it probably got to him sooner and that's why the PO was called on him by Casey cuz he probably tried to defend Erica only he was too scared to tell the truth then. Now that he told LE about Erica they turned on him and says he has mental problems. The only one I see with mental problems is that evil, mnster, Casey and her husband Sandy.
We are on the same page with this. Evil bastards.
King George

Seymour, IN

#96938 Oct 16, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't read about it on line but I'm sure I can find you a link. Will post one for you.
I found it, zazz.
Here is a link to a 4 part web series.
http://www.cbsnews.com/1770-5_162-0.html...
King George

Seymour, IN

#96939 Oct 16, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
King George & Zazz, these rumors have persisted for years, even long before this detention facility for boys was closed. It was well known that the one place a young boy did not want to land up was this prison of horrors, always being warned that they might never come out or be heard of again.
A really unfortunate thing is that so many juvenile court judges all over Fla would sentence young boys to this brutal house of horrors for only the slightest infractions; maybe something so minor as a hungry boy stealing another boys' lunch and getting caught. Add to that, maybe a teacher had seen him take another students' pencil, and maybe once he was thought to have bullied someone. There was little to no such thing as counseling for these juvenile boys.
A boy didn't have to do much to land up there, never to be seen again. I never heard whether anyone ever followed up on the whereabouts or finality of what happened to these boys. Judges thought nothing of sentencing these children to this horrible hell hole, taking them right out of the hands of their caring parents, in many cases where the parents fought against their son being sent there and did everything they could to prove to the court that they would get professional help for their 'somewhat' wayward child. Their hands were tied. Once a child was sent there, I don't believe that any court officials ever followed up on these young boys or what happened to them, and their parents were helpless to dispute anything they were told.
I saw a documentary on it a few months ago where some older gentlemen who survived it, presented their grotesque stories of every kind of abuse imaginable, even defining how they saw or heard certain boys die during their beatings and sexual abuse. I believe they are the same ones who demanded this investigation and digging up of some of the bodies. I wouldn't be surprised if the numbers grow into the hundreds, or more, not just one hundred.
This is absolutely despicable, Anne.
Throughout the years, numerous agencies investigated this place, and reported abuse, yet it was allowed to remain in operation, conducting business as usual for 109 years.
Then, when Dr. Kimmerle and his team had already found what appeared to be the grave shafts of at least 50 unmarked burial sites, he had to find a way around the Secretary of State who refused to allow them to dig - twice.
Sami

Howell, MI

#96940 Oct 16, 2013
GM ALL

Zazz, ITA, that poor baby was isolated and abused just like Zahra. That witch Casey says Erica was boy crazy. When the he-- could that be, when she was five? She's been missing since she's been 11 & she was home schooled before then for peat sakes. I swear, I'm not a violent person, but I wish someone would punch that big fat liar right in her ugly face. I can't stand listening to her bs lies. She lies just like Casey A. Even when she knows her lies make no sense, she continues and I think what pisses me off the most is she's so calm and frank & tells these lies as if they're factual. Ugh
Sami

Howell, MI

#96941 Oct 16, 2013
OMG, I just read about those poor boys. They lived in hell. A real life horror story. Those boys were just babies and they did nothing wrong to deserve to even be sent there. I can't even begin to imagine what those poor boys endured. I hope all those who tortured these poor boys, including the judges who sent them there rot in he--. Pure evilness. I can't believe that place was open until 2011.
Vic

AOL

#96942 Oct 16, 2013
Morning Guys,

Casey and Sandy showed up for their visit with children,so I guess their roadtrip to New Orleans was just Casey flapping her jaws again. Good I hope that heifer talks her lips off.LOL Their lawyer advised them that this was not a good time for them to travel. Oh, he also stated that since they weren't the last to leave home,Samatha their daughter was, they couldn't have been responsible for house-fire.
Eye,
How are you feeling today? Rest and eat/drink as much as possible. Got to keep up your strength in order to heal.xoxoxxo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,110,139
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 13 min AN other 487,585
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min litesong 46,737
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 58 min mdbuilder 94
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 2 hr HELL ON EARTH 25,871
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 3 hr 30 years svs 2,498
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 8 hr Games Champ Riggies 9,072
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info