Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likel...

Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

There are 98045 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#96739 Oct 7, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
Okay, gonna shut'er down for a while. I hate to do it as I will lose all that stuff from the Croslin Facebook postings that I pulled up last night from a link Karma posted, but I never finished reading all the postings. I don't know how I found it, just kept clicking links. It was under some sort of category like Support for Croslin/Cummings Family.
Poor stupid Hank Sr., better wake up and realize that no Cummings alive is or ever has been his friend and it is the Cummings who have led him/them to where they are today. He has some of his friends listed as Leonard Padilla, Baldy Art Harris, Sheriff of PC, and some others that DEFINITELY ARE NOT nor have they ever been his friends. I think maybe Padilla, since Leonard did give him money for a car, which apparently he allowed to get wrecked then bought drugs with the proceeds; but Padilla also had his eye on Lindsey and the thought of sexting with her. he he. Fool.
Hank says he hurt his knee again and is not working. Lisa (Overstreet, MN) shows herself as a housecleaner. Hank is still looking for money to pay a lawyer to file an appeal for Misty. Good luck with that, Hank! For one thing, there aren't any good lawyers in that neck of the country, and for another, I don't think most people much care. He had accumulated $1,500 but needed another $1,500 before the atty would budge in Misty's behalf.
I read that Misty had recently been in solitary confinement for some period of time, caused by some sort of discussion (argument? altercation?) between her and Lisa.
Okay, see you all later, but not likely today as I always feel worse after a radiation treatment. Will see. You all have a magnificent day...!
You can bookmark any page you are on and just click on it when you reboot.

Also if you use Firefox for a browser it keeps all your open tabs and you just need one click to open them all. You'll be right back where you were before you shut down.
Canton, OH

#96740 Oct 7, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
True Karma, that Misty looks healthier than when she was strung out on drugs, but she is also hugely overweight. This is not healthy for a young woman or any woman of any age. Carrying all this heavy weight around leads to diabetes, heart disease and a host of other deadly health problems that last for a lifetime and eventually leads to ones' early death. Yes, Lisa looks pretty good in her photo, but you can never tell if Lisa is strung out on drugs or not, plus, her being illiterate you can't tell anything by her words either.
Damn it, this computer is flashing all kinds of warnings to me that I don't know what to do about. Shyt. It even has some little orange eyeballs flashing at me yelling 'warning'... It's a newer computer and I am not technically computer savvy, guess it could crash at any minute.
GE All,

O yea Anne, I agree with the health issues being overweight causes. I guess I was just meaning that some of those pics of her when she was first charged, her face, iirc almost looked sank in a lil. But she is def too heavy right now. I am sure Lisa is still doin drugs. I was actually surprised at her pic on fb, not the norm for her. I don't mean that mean, just saying that's not how she normally looks in her photos and videos.
Canton, OH

#96741 Oct 7, 2013
Sami, hope your hubby is doin better! Anne, hope you're doing well after your treatment. Think about you often and what you are goin through. Did the earache ever go away?
Canton, OH

#96742 Oct 7, 2013
Read today they have made more arrests in the NYC road rage incident.
Canton, OH

#96743 Oct 7, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't climb off, move over and I'll join you. I think Baker was raping his daughter and that's why he dismembered her and spread her body parts over several counties. He should be in prison. It does make me sick.
Zahra is another case like Caylee's that just breaks my heart. I think of what she was living through and how sad and lonely she was and the poor girl had no one to help her, no one to talk to. Then when her mother finally found her, they resorted to murder to keep her from talking.
ITA zazz, Adam Baker is a total POS that did nothing to protect his daughter and I also believe he was sexually abusing her. It made me sick when he actually stood there laughing when the cameras were rolling and his "missing" daughter was being discussed.

The evil step-monster speaks out in prison spewing more of her lies! I didn't know Adam was in the country illegally and had been deported. Disgusts me he did not have to pay for his involvement in the murder of his defenseless daughter.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/elisa-b...
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#96744 Oct 8, 2013
GM ALL! Great comments Zazz & Karma. ITA with all you said.

Those jurors on babykiller Casey's trial disgust me. They should be made to pay back every cent for their food and friggen entertainment for the worthless job they did. They're a disgrace.

Yep, I can't believe Adam Baker was not charged right along with his evil wife. He says he didn't see his daughter for wks. cuz he works long hrs. and she was a TA & would just stay in her rm.? WTF? We're in desperate need of common sense laws.

That POS biker isn't getting anything. He should be charged with attempt of murder. I hope Gloria has lost allh etr espect fromtho se in high places. She's scum.

I'll have to look back @ all the comments cuz I know I have more to comment on later.
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#96745 Oct 8, 2013
Thanks for the link Karma. OMG this infuriates me. You don't coverup an accidental death by cutting up a body. You coverup a MURDER. That child was abused, most likely starved, then murdered. That POS so called dad never did take up for his daughter even after she was dead he didn't blame Eziza or himself. He will rot in he--right along with that devil lady.
Curious

Spotsylvania, VA

#96746 Oct 8, 2013
Sami wrote:
Thanks for the link Karma. OMG this infuriates me. You don't coverup an accidental death by cutting up a body. You coverup a MURDER. That child was abused, most likely starved, then murdered. That POS so called dad never did take up for his daughter even after she was dead he didn't blame Eziza or himself. He will rot in he--right along with that devil lady.
Exactly Sami, well said! I still can't get over this POS getting away with his part in it. Totally agree, after everything came out on the news, the body found etc...this cold hearted murderer said and did nothing! No remorse, not a tear! Just off to Australia as though nothing happened.
Curious

Spotsylvania, VA

#96747 Oct 8, 2013
Anne, hope your computer is back up and running this morning!
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96748 Oct 8, 2013
Sami wrote:
Sami, I was not able to watch the video you mentioned as sweet Zaraha's torment troubles me so. This childs' lingering, excruciatingly painful torture and death makes me sicker than some of them do because she was tortured and suffered so long before she finally gave up the ghost and died.

Due to cancer earlier on, she only had one leg and had to wear a hearing aide. The evil devil b'tch would take her articial leg away from her and make her crawl on the floor begging. She would turn up the hearing aid and make her listen to loud devil music for endless hours and days, she would torment her with food then snatch it away leaving her helpless and hungry. She was forced to stay in her room lying on a filthy mattress on the floor, with feces & urine, while men were allowed to come in and rape her. And so much more.

You know, I trust God explicitly in EVERYTHING, with total acceptance, and I know that we can't question God or demand answers; but if there ever would be something I would like to ask Him it would be why did you let this child suffer so long and so hard before you took her out of the hands of these devils?

He said that all things would be revealed and that nothing would be hidden; that which is done in the dark will be brought to the light, so maybe in the sweet bye and bye we will know these answers? I DO know that her torment was not His will nor was He in any way to be blamed for it. Beyond that, all I know is that she is an angel in His Heavenlies, is far removed from the demons that tormented her, and this satisfies my soul. So from there I go right back where I was and accept God at his word without question, which is the only thing that brings me any lasting peace.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96749 Oct 8, 2013
Sami wrote:
So now the evil adopted parents of Erica say they're going on a trip to find the invisible Nan person they handed their daughter to. R U friggen kidding me? They should be arrested. I don't know how ppl can get away with this. Body or no body, they were responsible for a child and they can't tell where she is.
If this doesn't sound like a trick of George & Cindy Anthony, I'd like to know what does! They TOO ran around all over the country looking for a 'live' Caylee when they knew from the beginning that she was dead and then knew she was dumped in the swamp near their home. Nancy disGrace calls this "being in denial". WOW, now all these child killers have learned how to be "in denial"!

G & C were just as responsible for Caylee as these evil adopted parents were, as Caylee lived in THEIR home. They also knew that Casey had no money to go anywhere or make a new home for Caylee as the only money Casey had was all she could steal from them, her granny and her friend. YET, they go without being prosecuted as co-conspirators in Caylee's death OR for their many blatant perjuries. They could have had charges filed against them by either local law enforcement when they lied about and disposed of decomp evidence found in Caseys' car, or by Judge Perry, or by the prosecutor. Dead silence from all law enforcement entities. The Anthonys walked away and NO ONE has paid for Caylee's death.

Are we NOW going to have a similar outcome in Ericas' death, while these adoptive parents claim they are going off to find a 'live Erica' when we already KNOW that they continued to cash her checks for the last past two years yet did not have possession of Erica, and further, had no contact with her or anyone else who purportedly DID have contact with her? What happened to the statement the adoptive brother gave to LE when he said Erica was killed by their adoptive parents? WHY is no one arresting these people? Is LE investigating the statements made this adoptive brother? Further, WTH is up with all those teeth found in a baggie in the garage? NOBODY saves a ton of teeth in a plastic bag for the tooth fairy!

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Bradley, IL

#96750 Oct 8, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sami, I was not able to watch the video you mentioned as sweet Zaraha's torment troubles me so. This childs' lingering, excruciatingly painful torture and death makes me sicker than some of them do because she was tortured and suffered so long before she finally gave up the ghost and died.
Due to cancer earlier on, she only had one leg and had to wear a hearing aide. The evil devil b'tch would take her articial leg away from her and make her crawl on the floor begging. She would turn up the hearing aid and make her listen to loud devil music for endless hours and days, she would torment her with food then snatch it away leaving her helpless and hungry. She was forced to stay in her room lying on a filthy mattress on the floor, with feces & urine, while men were allowed to come in and rape her. And so much more.
You know, I trust God explicitly in EVERYTHING, with total acceptance, and I know that we can't question God or demand answers; but if there ever would be something I would like to ask Him it would be why did you let this child suffer so long and so hard before you took her out of the hands of these devils?
He said that all things would be revealed and that nothing would be hidden; that which is done in the dark will be brought to the light, so maybe in the sweet bye and bye we will know these answers? I DO know that her torment was not His will nor was He in any way to be blamed for it. Beyond that, all I know is that she is an angel in His Heavenlies, is far removed from the demons that tormented her, and this satisfies my soul. So from there I go right back where I was and accept God at his word without question, which is the only thing that brings me any lasting peace.
That child has a special place in Heaven, you can rest assure, and for all eternity. As far as those who tortured her, God has prepared a place for them too, and it is where Satan dwells. And this too, will last forever. We as humans are used to a "beginning and an end" because while we are on earth, our lives depend entirely on a time line. It is difficult for us to comprehend "forever" - this means not a thousand years, not for a zillion years; it means ETERNITY; no beginning and no end.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96751 Oct 8, 2013
Curious wrote:
Anne, hope your computer is back up and running this morning!
Curious, as you can see my computer is humming along this morning, although I did nothing to fix it, I merely got off it yesterday since I didn't know what to do. Course, I have no idea how long this might last before it starts hissing and p'ssing at me again.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96752 Oct 8, 2013
Sami wrote:
Annie, that is so sad about the guy you saw die. That had to be just horrible for all of you & your poor lil GD. I can't imagine. t's bad enough seeing an accident, but seeing someone lose their life is awful. A couple yrs. ago I picked my youngest up from school and my younger son was with me and I was at the red light and saw a accident where both cars got totaled. I saw it was gonna happen too. I ran to the closet car where there was just a lady & asked if she was ok & she said yes, she had a cut on her face then I ran to the 2nd car where there were two adults, a baby and a child about 3. A man helped the driver out and I grabbed the 3 yr. old and took him out of the road. They were all ok but the lil boys mouth was bleeding whre he bit his lip so I ran to my car and got napkins and wiped it. Thank goodness they were ok, but I'll tell you my hands were shaking for probably an hour after.
Sami, Caroline and I didn't really see this guy actually die as he was positioned in the left center lane with his head away from us. It was Brain who watched him die as he put his t-shirt under his head and tried to comfort him. Brian was facing us and we could see him sitting and leaning down close to the guy, trying to hold and talk to him. Among other things Brian tried to say to him, he said he asked him what his name was and all he ever said was "my name is Randy" before he died.

Yes, it was shocking for us knowing and seeing that this man had died almost in Brians' arms. This happened around 7:30ish in the evening just as it was getting dark. For a little while the EMTs tried to work with him, then loaded him, drove a few paces, stopped and turned around, taking him away in the opposite direction from the nearest trauma center which was only at the next I-75 intersection. They had given up and drove off in the direction of the nearest hospital morgue which was in the opposite direction. All evening all we could do was sit in stunned silence. The only good thing that came out of it was Brian forever gave up on wanting a motorcycle. I guess it was meant to be for us to be at that intersection at that time.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96753 Oct 8, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
That child has a special place in Heaven, you can rest assure, and for all eternity. As far as those who tortured her, God has prepared a place for them too, and it is where Satan dwells. And this too, will last forever. We as humans are used to a "beginning and an end" because while we are on earth, our lives depend entirely on a time line. It is difficult for us to comprehend "forever" - this means not a thousand years, not for a zillion years; it means ETERNITY; no beginning and no end.
This is SO SO true Ponderings!! Back to God, through Christ, is the only hope any of us has; either through this life, out of this life, or for all eternity. There IS no other hope for any of us and nothing else matters. We are only here for a little while.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96754 Oct 8, 2013
Sami wrote:
Annie, that is so sad about the guy you saw die. That had to be just horrible for all of you & your poor lil GD. I can't imagine. t's bad enough seeing an accident, but seeing someone lose their life is awful. A couple yrs. ago I picked my youngest up from school and my younger son was with me and I was at the red light and saw a accident where both cars got totaled. I saw it was gonna happen too. I ran to the closet car where there was just a lady & asked if she was ok & she said yes, she had a cut on her face then I ran to the 2nd car where there were two adults, a baby and a child about 3. A man helped the driver out and I grabbed the 3 yr. old and took him out of the road. They were all ok but the lil boys mouth was bleeding whre he bit his lip so I ran to my car and got napkins and wiped it. Thank goodness they were ok, but I'll tell you my hands were shaking for probably an hour after.
Thank God you were there Sami, and were able to help these people, particularly the little boy who must have been frightened out of his little mind. You were SO sweet for not panicking and doing all you could. I guess sometimes we are meant to be at a certain place at a certain time? Then we tremble and think about all the "what ifs" after its' all over.

Like Brian, who goes into a tense mode every time he sees a motorcycle or if one gets close to us, and this was seven or eight years ago that he witnessed the death of the motorcycle driver. For me, I never get irritated anymore when I am in a hurry and traffic gets snarled or if I am running late. I always stop to think,'maybe I was just saved from a worse thing just up the road'.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96755 Oct 8, 2013
Curious wrote:
Not to mention Sami, there wouldn't even be a search for her today IF the son (Casey/Sandra's son) didn't speak up and report her missing.
True Curious; and I am wondering WHERE IS THIS adopted son and what is LE doing about his statement? If he is credible, he is the only witness against these monsters! Even if he isn't credible or maybe if he has a mental deficient of some sort, that still doesn't mean that he wasn't telling the truth about what they did to Erica. Has anyone seen his statement?
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96756 Oct 8, 2013
Have to run now, have get ready for my treatment today. Don't know if I'll be physically able to stop in later.

BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS: My radiation treatments were recalculated and TODAY IS THE LAST ONE!!!!! Which is a good thing as they have made me so weak that I am hardly able now to get around. NOW they tell me it is going to take a while to get my strength back. Alrighty then. I can take it just knowing my burned throat will start to recover!(Maybe Vic will come back soon and can help me with more of her trusty advice).

THEN, in thirty days I should know what the prognosis is! Is my throat healed, or what's next? Either way, I will deal with it as I know that I am not alone and all is well.

ALL, have a wonderful afternoon and evening! xx00xx
Curious

Spotsylvania, VA

#96757 Oct 8, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
True Curious; and I am wondering WHERE IS THIS adopted son and what is LE doing about his statement? If he is credible, he is the only witness against these monsters! Even if he isn't credible or maybe if he has a mental deficient of some sort, that still doesn't mean that he wasn't telling the truth about what they did to Erica. Has anyone seen his statement?
Hey Anne,

I have not seen the statement just heard that he was the one that spoke up about not seeing her for the past two yrs. Even if he doesn't know anything about her whereabouts, I am at least glad he spoke up so LE could begin the search. I am sure these two self serving fools would have been cashing those checks until she would have turned 18 or w/e age it stops. Hope an arrest is coming soon, however, very doubtful it will.

Glad your computer is back up and runnin lol.
Curious

Spotsylvania, VA

#96758 Oct 8, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
Have to run now, have get ready for my treatment today. Don't know if I'll be physically able to stop in later.
BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS: My radiation treatments were recalculated and TODAY IS THE LAST ONE!!!!! Which is a good thing as they have made me so weak that I am hardly able now to get around. NOW they tell me it is going to take a while to get my strength back. Alrighty then. I can take it just knowing my burned throat will start to recover!(Maybe Vic will come back soon and can help me with more of her trusty advice).
THEN, in thirty days I should know what the prognosis is! Is my throat healed, or what's next? Either way, I will deal with it as I know that I am not alone and all is well.
ALL, have a wonderful afternoon and evening! xx00xx
Thats wonderful news Anne, glad today is the last radiation treatment!! Hope you get better from here and like you said, your throat heals!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Katrina 1,383,457
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min Earthling-1 59,509
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr Murphey_Law 513,241
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 18,978
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 7 hr Princess Hey 22,967
News 'Mammograms hurt' column draws ire -- OrlandoSe... (Aug '07) 10 hr debbie 1889 198
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 17 hr Princess Hey 12,650
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages