Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likel...

Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

There are 98164 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Riverside

Riverside, CA

#96484 Sep 24, 2013
Sami wrote:
We really are in desperate need of a common sense law. Why are taxpayers paying to play these bs games? Enough already. You find blood all over a house, in the fathers car and on his shoes and he claims the child went poof in the flucking ngt.?
Yep, what TA wants to go alone with their parent on a vaca these days let alone with a friggen grown man? I have three children and none of them would ever even want to do such a thing and what parent lets a child do this?
Yep, wth walks in an steals a child from a bed with the caregiver (Misty) in the same rm.? Who the he-- changes the story of events a dozen time from the clothes the child was wearing to wear the child was sleeping ( in her toddler bed in the same rm. or in the bed with Misty)? Who the he-- marries the last person to see your missing child who changed their stories that many times instead of choking them? What family welcomes that very person into their family (marriage a month later)?
Yep, we need to go back to the olden days cuz our bs laws suck. They endanger the wellbeing of children.
The Problem is the justice system has been taken over by heavy duty defense lawyers, who is given to much freedom to distort and twist everything. Plus keep evidence from being heard by the jurors.
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#96486 Sep 24, 2013
Thanks Vic, so Donald was sneaky's bro, for some reason I thought it was a bil, bro. of Ron's father. ITA, Sykes is prob. one of them who will be saying she's dying and end up living another 20yrs.

Ya know I can see donations to help INNOCENT working parents who are out of work do to losing or searching for their child like Elaina's father, who I see Angela's father is trashing for it. He was working and he does have their other child to support while searching for missing Elaina and even being off due to grief and stress. However, cases where Ron was taking donations to pay bills when he didn't even pay his rent for months before and had $ for a wedding and vacas while 100's were searching for his missing daughter make me sick. This is even excluding the fact that we think he is involved in her disappearance and at the least others have to say negligent, makes me sick. They even got a trailer donated to them so they could stay on location of the search and the guy didn't even come out and when he did he was high as a kite. Oh, but he soon moved out of there probably cuz he thought it was bugged or maybe the owner wised us and saw him for what he really was. Ppl were even supplying them with food & beverages but you sure didn't see sneaky, sykes or any of them offer the poor searchers a bottle of water.
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#96487 Sep 24, 2013
Hi! Riverside, ITA, it's really a shame when criminals have more rights than the victims. IMO our laws and our Gov't sucks.

OT, but lets take taxes for instance. They originated in 1913 to help with WW1. The average taxpayer paid 1% and the wealthy pd. 7%. Now look what our greedy gov't did. Our paychecks get taxed, then any investments one makes gets taxed and then hell when you die your dollar gets taxed again. Our laws & Gov't is full of backwards BS IMO.
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#96488 Sep 24, 2013
Vic, yep, she had an infant, looks like a newborn on her lap during her latest interview. I'm sorry, but I couldn't even think of having another child when I know I have a missing child, most likely dead child out there who has never been found. I would never be able to do this. I mean she already had another baby when Ayla went missing. You would think her main focus would be justice for Ayla and that child she already has. Too bad her focus wasn't on Ayla otherwise she may not be missing. I know she was in rehab and iirc she hadn't seen her for awhile even knowing she had a broken arm.
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#96489 Sep 24, 2013
So, guess what, yep, Casey has decided to blame the bio mom of Erica's for Erica's disappearance. I thought the bio mom may have set the arrangement up at the beginning, but that was at the very beginning b4 hearing all about $ hungry Casey and seeing how lil she cares for missing Erica, not once saying she loves her and wants her safe return, unlike the bio mother. Also, there are plenty of text from Casey to Carolyn telling all kinds of stories of what is going on with Erica and her fine life as if she was still living with them when she had already been gone. I figured it would be no time b4 Casey got on the internet and read what others were writing in their comments at the beginning while trying to go over every poosiblity, so she ran with it. This beotch is sick and deranged. If she even thought this were the case she would have screamed it from the roof top at the very beginning. I can see why both of their families, including their son want nothing to do with them. They're evil, rotten, lying, monsters and sadly, Erica is most likely dead.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96490 Sep 25, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never read that, but I suspect it is true. All of the cable network stations so far are still playing Hannah as a complete victim in all of this.... I don't agree.
Neither do I agree. IMO, this smartass little hussey is in this up to her eyeballs. When the house fire was first reported and the two bodies were found inside, but there was no sign of Hannah or her childhood/family friend/lover James Dimaggio, who owned the home; away ran LE in hot pursuit of James & Hannah, claiming Hannah had been kidnapped by him and was supposedly in great danger. LE did not contact Hannahs' school concerning witnesses or check out any videos of places they might have gone that day, or purchases they might have made prior to vanishing. They DID announce that both James' & Hannahs' cell phones had been turned off for four hours, from 4:00 pm til 8:00 pm.

Well, wouldn't you know it! THERE was Hannahs' cell ph, PROVING that she had been in the home during the four hour period PRIOR to the fire being reported. It wasn't until LATER after the fire was finally extinguished and the embers cooled, that upon searching LE said they had found Hannahs' cell ph INSIDE the burned home, along with letters she had written to James as well as a box that had contained handcuffs and a few other pieces of possible evidence that might have connected him (them) to the crime scene.

Initially, they had NOTHING that connected James to the scene and just ASSUMED Hannah had been kidnapped by him; THEN he is shot dead by agents AFTER they have rescued Hannah and gotten her out of the way, claiming that he had fired a shot at them. James fires just one shot, at 250+ agents? Come on, somebodys' pulling our leg! What did he shoot, who did he shoot? Did he shoot at all? No proof. Why WOULD he, a lone gunman shoot at 250+ agents?

I don't believe this "innocent victim Hannah" malarkey, and I don't blame James' sister for requesting an investigation; "where's your proof that my brother kidnapped Hannah OR killed anyone, OR set his own house on fire?"
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96491 Sep 25, 2013
Also, I disagree with a poster further back who said that Hannah was not old enough/strong enough to have murdered her mother and brother. Oh yes she was! She was a hefty grown girl of sixteen, bigger, healthier and stronger than many adults.

On the news in recent days is the story of a teenage girl stabbing her mother to death 79 times. In recent years there have been many teenage boys AND girls who killed their parents, grandmother, grandparents, neighbors and so on. And MANY stories of teenage children physically abusing their parents and grandparents to get their way, while many of these parents and grandparents are at their mercy for years.

If anyone should ever watch Discovery ID,(true cases), they will see and hear the stories of these young GIRLS who murdered others all by themselves. It has been proved many times over, that an adrenaline rush can give a normally weaker person super strength and particularly in the commission of a crime. Of COURSE Hannah was strong enough AND old enough!

Whoever said that, this is not a put down of your opinion; I'm not an expert on these matters, but I just want you to check this out and realize that Hannah Anderson was fully capable both mentally AND physically to have committed both these crimes either in participation with James Dimaggio or by herself.

She could in fact, be the real culprit in these deaths AND the fire, with James running with her to protect her. The thing is, we just don't know; but I sure don't view her as not being a party to the murders of her own mother and brother as every indication appears to me that she WAS involved, and quite possibly was the killer.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96493 Sep 25, 2013
Sami wrote:
Vic, yep, she had an infant, looks like a newborn on her lap during her latest interview. I'm sorry, but I couldn't even think of having another child when I know I have a missing child, most likely dead child out there who has never been found. I would never be able to do this. I mean she already had another baby when Ayla went missing. You would think her main focus would be justice for Ayla and that child she already has. Too bad her focus wasn't on Ayla otherwise she may not be missing. I know she was in rehab and iirc she hadn't seen her for awhile even knowing she had a broken arm.
Sami, I couldn't agree with you more. IMO, I don't think Tristas' focus was EVER entirely on baby Ayla, if so she wouldn't have become an alcoholic. Tristas' focus was on drinking and having sex. Isn't the proof in the pudding? Trista was a guzzling drunk dropping her drawers and making babies.

Sweet Ayla already had a baby brother when she was still a nursing baby; Trista was on welfare and other subsidies when Ayla was taken by Phoebe who connived with DHS to snatch her while Trista is off in rehab for her drunkenness, having been warned by DHS to sober up or else! THIS means that Trista had become an alcoholic over a long period of time, not in just a week, but also while she was carrying those babies and during their infancy. They BOTH had to have been neglected by Trista due to her alcoholism AND the non stop booze.

Now, there's nothing wrong with mothers having babies close together if that's what they want to do and can support them, but this was NOT the case with free loading Trista. She had no husband and had no visible means of support for her babies, not even child support coming in from their daddies. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they had separate daddies, now she has a third one by yet another separate daddy and one of these daddies is off in prison?

You all tell ME, when did Trista EVER focus on sweet baby Ayla? After she was dead and gone? Well not then either considering that she has gone on about her merry way and made ANOTHER baby.
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#96494 Sep 25, 2013
GM ALL! I know James was the adult and he is responsible for having an affair with a minor and I do believe they were having an affair. However, I believe Hannah was a wild child. I don't understand why her parents would let her go on vacas and stay in hotels with a grown man. I guess there is a chance they didn't allow it and the two just went anyway but I doubt it cuz we see the mom still stayed friends with James as she went and stayed at his home. It does sound like they were using him and maybe even he and the mother had an affair. Maybe the mother did tell Hannah she couldn't go this time and that's why they decided to kill her.

I would like to know when the Carson's are going to be arrested. They really do need their heads examined with all their delusional lies. Nobody talks to a person a few times on the phone and meets them at a McDonalds and lets their child go off with that stranger. Noway would you not sent the childs medical card with them and noway would a TA not take any of her belongings. It doesn't even make sense that this Nan would bring all these clothes in the car to meet Erica even if she did buy them. It was x-mas time and she would give them to her as presents or just leave them at the house and give them to her when Erica got to the house. Why would she drag them in a car with 5 ppl including Erica? No addy, no phone #, no email addy, nothing? the Carson's weren't even concerned about Erica being in the so called ER? They weren't concerned about not being able to contact her and know she was ok for two yrs.? Casey is a big fat liar. I hope her fat azz go to prison.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96495 Sep 25, 2013
Vic wrote:
Eye,
How you feeling this morning? Are you able to swallow anything? Take care sweetie. I know your sons cherish every trip with their dad(boys only).
It's wonderful they had time just the 3 of them doing their guy stuff. Thank God you were business minded, you had to and did a great job of raising your boys by yourself. Kudos to you Ms.Anne. I love your spirit.
Good Morning Vic! Honey, you just don't even want to know how I feel now. This is just AWFUL. The pain is excruciating now. No, I'm hardly able to swallow anything at all. A few nights ago was the worst, but last night was almost as bad. I'm at a point now where I can find no relief. I laid in bed last night and listened to my heartbeat and thought, I could have a heart attack any minute. I don't know how I will be able to make it the rest of this week and all of next week.

You are so sweet and kind to tell me I did a great job raising my boys. Many times I've questioned that. I sure tried hard Vic, and believe me, those boys have given me some hard times, MANY times. They both really REALLY needed a daddy in their teenage years and beyond; even now they need a daddy. They sure have leaned on me heavily Vic, then usually don't listen anyway.

Yes, my youngest son and his daddy had many marvelous times together, but ever since his daddy passed on, he has been so loaded down with grief over the loss of his daddy. It's like he can't move on and is stuck there in that place and time. My oldest son is by my first husband but lived with us and I raised him by myself prior to that. They/we did a lot of fun things together (just not much into sports, etc., at least not for me). He loved my husband (Brians' father) like his own father, actually more. He nearly lost his mind when he lost Jack. It was ALL so sad, Vic, and still is.

As to me being business minded Vic; yes I was always on the go in a business sense and have owned/operated more than one business. I don't know now if this was good or bad; I just believed that if one has any ability they ought to be using it.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96498 Sep 25, 2013
Sami wrote:
GM ALL! I know James was the adult and he is responsible for having an affair with a minor and I do believe they were having an affair. However, I believe Hannah was a wild child. I don't understand why her parents would let her go on vacas and stay in hotels with a grown man. I guess there is a chance they didn't allow it and the two just went anyway but I doubt it cuz we see the mom still stayed friends with James as she went and stayed at his home. It does sound like they were using him and maybe even he and the mother had an affair. Maybe the mother did tell Hannah she couldn't go this time and that's why they decided to kill her.
I would like to know when the Carson's are going to be arrested. They really do need their heads examined with all their delusional lies. Nobody talks to a person a few times on the phone and meets them at a McDonalds and lets their child go off with that stranger. Noway would you not sent the childs medical card with them and noway would a TA not take any of her belongings. It doesn't even make sense that this Nan would bring all these clothes in the car to meet Erica even if she did buy them. It was x-mas time and she would give them to her as presents or just leave them at the house and give them to her when Erica got to the house. Why would she drag them in a car with 5 ppl including Erica? No addy, no phone #, no email addy, nothing? the Carson's weren't even concerned about Erica being in the so called ER? They weren't concerned about not being able to contact her and know she was ok for two yrs.? Casey is a big fat liar. I hope her fat azz go to prison.
Sami, you've kept up with all these recent cases better than I have; but what I've concluded is that Erica was murdered (or sold) by Casey (with the help, or knowledge of hubby) almost two years ago like the older adopted brother said she was, and every story told by her since then is a made up lie. To me it makes sense.

They kept on taking the state checks without reporting that Alica was gone and that right there speaks volumes. IMO, Elica died when the brother said she did and everything since that time has been well-crafted schemes.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96500 Sep 25, 2013
Sami wrote:
Thanks Vic, so Donald was sneaky's bro, for some reason I thought it was a bil, bro. of Ron's father. ITA, Sykes is prob. one of them who will be saying she's dying and end up living another 20yrs.
Ya know I can see donations to help INNOCENT working parents who are out of work do to losing or searching for their child like Elaina's father, who I see Angela's father is trashing for it. He was working and he does have their other child to support while searching for missing Elaina and even being off due to grief and stress. However, cases where Ron was taking donations to pay bills when he didn't even pay his rent for months before and had $ for a wedding and vacas while 100's were searching for his missing daughter make me sick. This is even excluding the fact that we think he is involved in her disappearance and at the least others have to say negligent, makes me sick. They even got a trailer donated to them so they could stay on location of the search and the guy didn't even come out and when he did he was high as a kite. Oh, but he soon moved out of there probably cuz he thought it was bugged or maybe the owner wised us and saw him for what he really was. Ppl were even supplying them with food & beverages but you sure didn't see sneaky, sykes or any of them offer the poor searchers a bottle of water.
Man oh man...did they EVER know how to scam! Tthere was that one guy who drove all the way from Texas to hand over a check to Ron for $12K+odd dollars for the back support what's-her-name owed him! I just can't believe how people allow themselves to get scammed; and don't see these rats doing a damned thing to help themselves, and not a damned thing to help find sweet Haleigh.

The only times the skank ever went out looking for ANYTHING was that morning she and the great white whale went out poking in the woods trying to find paraphernalia evidence that could have been dropped while that bunch was disposing of the criminal evidence in the St. Johns River, having been alerted by Granny Hollars that LE were searching the river that morning; and the time when The Skank tried to lead Cobra into a den of wild hogs!
Curious

Spotsylvania, VA

#96501 Sep 25, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Man oh man...did they EVER know how to scam! Tthere was that one guy who drove all the way from Texas to hand over a check to Ron for $12K+odd dollars for the back support what's-her-name owed him! I just can't believe how people allow themselves to get scammed; and don't see these rats doing a damned thing to help themselves, and not a damned thing to help find sweet Haleigh.
The only times the skank ever went out looking for ANYTHING was that morning she and the great white whale went out poking in the woods trying to find paraphernalia evidence that could have been dropped while that bunch was disposing of the criminal evidence in the St. Johns River, having been alerted by Granny Hollars that LE were searching the river that morning; and the time when The Skank tried to lead Cobra into a den of wild hogs!
LMAO!!! Love the "great white whale"!! I needed that laugh!! So true though. Sad when they should be looking for poor innocent Haleigh, they are trying to cover up instead.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96502 Sep 25, 2013
Vic wrote:
Eye,
Do you qualify for home health? Sweetie,you need someone to help you. Is there anyway that Brian could come? Hang in there Anne. You've got to get something in belly. How about baby food, fruit is especially tasty, put in frige,just maybe it will slide on down. Bless your heart. Also read that coconut water was very soothing to thoat.
No Vic, I don't qualify for home health care services or any other kind of assistance. My income is considered too high to meet their lesser criteria. It's okay Vic, my son brought me many kinds of soft foods and drinks the last time he came down; also I have all these nutritional supplement drinks that a friend had sent out here, plus another friend sent out three boxes of soups, juices and other good things. Where I'm running into trouble is with my accumulating and HUGE medical co-pays but so far am keeping my head above water.

Brian has been unable to come recently. He is in the midst of hanging a big art show at a well-known gallery in Sarasota, with all costs paid by the gallery. It's the chance of a lifetime for a professional photographer and he is one of a few who has ever been invited. They are having selections of his works enlarged and framed to cover one entire huge viewing room, and he is free to sell to visitors or donate to the gallery any he wishes. I do not want him to miss out on this opportunity, but in spite of it he says he is going to try to come tomorrow evening and stay a few days.

I eat whatever I can swallow, tho it is very difficult & painful. My friend Linda (across street) frequently brings me fresh mixed fruit salads which I put in the blender, but they too hurt my throat. Also, I constantly have a drink in my hand, coffee, tea, lots of water, juice or a supplement drink, which ALSO is very painful to swallow even using a straw and taking a little sip at the time. There is nothing more I can do but just keep trying, knowing it will soon be over if I can just endure until it gets better.

What I don't get is WHY the oncologist told me not to put ice packs on my throat, when it would go a long ways in reducing the swelling.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96503 Sep 25, 2013
Vic wrote:
Eye,
Your probably very dehydrated. Can they give you a bag or 2 of IV fluids at doc's office? Dehydration is very hard on your heart. Always in my prayers.
Thank you Vic. I don't know how one would know if they are dehydrated, but I will ask today when I go for my treatment. I can't thank you enough for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers; and anyone/everyone else who would take just a second to send up a prayer for me, and for us.

God is always listening, watching, and sending to comfort us. I don't know what it is about prayer or why it is even necessary since God sees and hears everything, but truly, there IS something going on in the heavenlies when one prays, and even more so when they pray for someone else. Somehow prayer seems to unlock everything, either one way or another, prayers do not go unanswered; even when we think our prayer was not answered, it was or will be... Even the saints who have gone on before us pray for us. It's right there in The Book. Bless you all for caring.

Sami, how is your husband? Will he be able to go back to work? Just know I'm thinking of you and have said prayers for him, you and the children.
Curious

Spotsylvania, VA

#96504 Sep 25, 2013
Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well Anne!
Sami

Jacksonville, AR

#96505 Sep 25, 2013
Hi! Annie, I'm so sorry for the pain you're in. I know it was so hard for my mother to swallow to. She was on a feeding tube even when brought home. She still ate what/when she could, but we put the insures through her feeding tube. She never weighed more then 105 lbs and she went down to 85ish lbs. She was very petite at 5' 11/2". She always made sure she put the 1/2 in there...lol I'm glad your neighbors are bringing you food & beverages & it will be nice for you to have your son there with you for a few days. Can you use that spray some use for a sore throat when they have a cold? Thank you for thinking of my husband/family. He has another surgery scheduled in a wk. I so hope he is able to have it and he has a full & speedy recovery and is able to go back to work soon. I know what you mean, the middleclass gets no help. It's sad you pretty much have to already live off the gov't to get any help from them instead of them appreciating that you worked all your life and only need short term assistance. They'd have to see you and your chidlren in foreclosure and have shutoff notices on your heat and electric b4 they help you and this is what they told me. I don't even like to think/talk about it cuz it really disgusts me.

That's right, I forgot the $12k Crystal got to give to Ron for back child support. She makes me sick too. She was set up with the Haleighbug too and did nothing to get justice for her daughter once the free $ ran out. I don't know how these ppl live with themselves.

I can't remember the name of the spray for your throat, but it numbs it. cloroseptic something maybe? I do hope you start feeling better. HUGS
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96506 Sep 25, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Love the "great white whale"!! I needed that laugh!! So true though. Sad when they should be looking for poor innocent Haleigh, they are trying to cover up instead.
Good to see ya again, Curious! Haha.. that's what she is. And more. She was the matriarch of this entire family and just look how they've all turned out. I'm sorry about her illnesses and all the other sorrows she had piled on her head since Haleigh died and was disposed of. I am. I don't wish these sicknesses and heartaches on anyone, I really don't, or wish hell upon them; not even those who have wronged me in my lifetime.

The truth is, I saw a vision once of hell, wide awake, and knew what I was seeing. I prayed to God not to let me lose my mind and begged him to hold onto my sanity. I saw what I saw, in living technicolor (sp) and KNOW what I saw with my own eyes. I also realized that God was warning me about my OWN ways and I thank him forever for blessing me by allowing me to see what he let me see; and since I DID see what I saw, I could NEVER EVER wish anyone to go to hell.

What fools, that some don't realize that this is NOT the end and that God DOES punish us. All anyone has to do to realize that God punishes us, is to go back to the Garden of Eden and read how God punished Adam & Eve and all of us ever since they ate of the forbidden fruit from the tree of good and evil. It's not some myth, it happened.

I just wish these people would tell what they did, admit it, confess, repent, and save themselves from hell as it surely IS a very real place! Their punishment on this earth would be nothing compared to the great wrath to come.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96507 Sep 25, 2013
Curious wrote:
Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well Anne!
Thank you Curious. I appreciate your kind thoughts and words.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96508 Sep 25, 2013
Sami wrote:
Hi! Annie, I'm so sorry for the pain you're in. I know it was so hard for my mother to swallow to. She was on a feeding tube even when brought home. She still ate what/when she could, but we put the insures through her feeding tube. She never weighed more then 105 lbs and she went down to 85ish lbs. She was very petite at 5' 11/2". She always made sure she put the 1/2 in there...lol I'm glad your neighbors are bringing you food & beverages & it will be nice for you to have your son there with you for a few days. Can you use that spray some use for a sore throat when they have a cold? Thank you for thinking of my husband/family. He has another surgery scheduled in a wk. I so hope he is able to have it and he has a full & speedy recovery and is able to go back to work soon. I know what you mean, the middleclass gets no help. It's sad you pretty much have to already live off the gov't to get any help from them instead of them appreciating that you worked all your life and only need short term assistance. They'd have to see you and your chidlren in foreclosure and have shutoff notices on your heat and electric b4 they help you and this is what they told me. I don't even like to think/talk about it cuz it really disgusts me.
That's right, I forgot the $12k Crystal got to give to Ron for back child support. She makes me sick too. She was set up with the Haleighbug too and did nothing to get justice for her daughter once the free $ ran out. I don't know how these ppl live with themselves.
I can't remember the name of the spray for your throat, but it numbs it. cloroseptic something maybe? I do hope you start feeling better. HUGS
Sami; re your post above, thank you dear friend but I'll have to get back to you later, feeling too poorly right now. It gets worse after the treatments too, so I may not feel like getting back to you before this evening, or tomorrow. Love to you, and all... xx00xx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Realtime 1,418,429
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min Earthling-1 61,026
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 18 hr Milee 73,688
last post wins! (Jul '11) 21 hr Milee 5,970
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... Thu Fa-Foxy 198
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) Wed T-REX 513,464
News Sources: UCF baseball coach Jay Bergman harasse... (May '08) Wed Former Play 213

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages