Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likel...

Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

There are 98171 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96192 Aug 31, 2013
Thank you Sami, for your kind thoughts & prayers. There is nothing more I can ask for. Yes, thank GOD, the bladder cancer had not resurfaced at last exam. But I'll keep a closer watch on it now that the throat cancer DID reoccur and all the while it was not being watched by the b'stard who supposedly surgically treated me for it last year, who also did not give me follow-up instructions, only now for it to have gotten progressively worse. The object with the radiation on the vocal cords is to try to save my voice, which is where the cancerous tumors are.

THIS time I and my new ENT and Oncology are following instructions of the Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa. I am 1/3rd done with the radiation and I can tell ya, it's NOT fun, primarily because it burns my throat and leaves it almost too sore and painful to swallow; but I have good friends who've had delivered to me many cases of liquid nutrition drinks, thin soups and juices, which I can only swallow now carefully through a thin straw. I can just imagine how much worse this is going to get before its' over, and still no guarantees.

But OH YEAH, I'm very upbeat and hopeful; and peacefully leaning on the everlasting arms of Jesus!! Dang it, I NEED to get back to work, but he knows this! I guess it's my own fault for smoking. Thank you sweetie, and to all of you, for caring. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday week-end. Planning a quiet one here, need to get so many things done, just happy to have three days of no radiation! XX00 to all....
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96193 Aug 31, 2013
Sami, I don't mean to downplay it, but I don't worry so much about my cancer. Millions of people have cancer, with millions more just on the horizon; it's the biggest, most lucrative and costly con business in the world. The big C is very frightening,(and rightly so) but IMO, there are worse things that can happen to you than cancer; depending on where it is and what it is, of course. Being repented and ready to face God; and PRAYER is all any of us has so JUST PRAY.

Vic & Sami; I did not hear anything either about a birthday memorial for sweet Haleigh. I don't doubt for one sec that any memorial they held was for THEIR benefit of looking 'oh so innocent' and no memorial for Haleigh at all. They (RC and/or his drug buddies) have killed her; they dumped her and covered it all up and have ALL gone on their merry way; all while the PCSO hides their records (if there are any) under the sunshine laws,(because they TOO have plenty to hide), claiming that the case is still open when they know this is a damned lie from the pit of hell.

Sometimes when I click on this forum, I see a hand painted poster hanging in the corner of a room, "Bring Haleigh Home". Just who the hell do they think they are talking too with this stupid sign when they KNOW Haleigh will never be coming home!? The low-life scum.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96194 Aug 31, 2013
As to little (or not so little) juicy, hot pants Lolita Anderson, she is a well-practiced 16-yr old, grown-woman slut throwing her wares around and playing come-hither. And THIS is what I think she did to James DiMaggio over the last past recent years. We're not talking virgin here.

She took many day trips alone with him, doing what? Then a week-LONG trip that coincidentally got cut short by James? And WHY would her mother allow her to do such a thing? Or did she? These fights between her and her mother, what were those all about? Her mother trying to stop her?

Those letters she wrote to James, and the fights with her mother, these were supposedly a YEAR AGO? Not according to James' sister, Lori Robinson. According to HER on her interview with Piers Morgan, these fights were ongoing as recently as three weeks prior to the murders, AND ongoing in her own home when James brought Hannah there on a recent visit, that she WITNESSED. Lori implied the over-done Hannah stayed at her home.

Damned right, there is WAY more to this story. Another cop cover up? Sure appears that way, particularly since one of their own out of 250+ officers couldn't take down just ONE man with only ONE gun except to shoot him dead? Cop cover up! They aren't ABOUT to admit that any mistakes were made. Lori Anderson Robinson is going to have to sue them.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#96195 Aug 31, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
As to little (or not so little) juicy, hot pants Lolita Anderson, she is a well-practiced 16-yr old, grown-woman slut throwing her wares around and playing come-hither. And THIS is what I think she did to James DiMaggio over the last past recent years. We're not talking virgin here.
She took many day trips alone with him, doing what? Then a week-LONG trip that coincidentally got cut short by James? And WHY would her mother allow her to do such a thing? Or did she? These fights between her and her mother, what were those all about? Her mother trying to stop her?
Those letters she wrote to James, and the fights with her mother, these were supposedly a YEAR AGO? Not according to James' sister, Lori Robinson. According to HER on her interview with Piers Morgan, these fights were ongoing as recently as three weeks prior to the murders, AND ongoing in her own home when James brought Hannah there on a recent visit, that she WITNESSED. Lori implied the over-done Hannah stayed at her home.
Damned right, there is WAY more to this story. Another cop cover up? Sure appears that way, particularly since one of their own out of 250+ officers couldn't take down just ONE man with only ONE gun except to shoot him dead? Cop cover up! They aren't ABOUT to admit that any mistakes were made. Lori Anderson Robinson is going to have to sue them.
Good post EON! I feel like the lone ranger thinking the same thing, something's seriously wrong with this picture and 'Lolita' there. The footage from the funeral floors me! If we didn't know it was a funeral, you'd think she was at a wedding..so happy.
I also agree cops can't admit they're wrong in any way and I'm annoyed at the pundits who get riled at any suggestion that HA played a role in this. Not all teen girls are sweet and innocent and it's unfair to get mad at those of us who mention that fact. Hannah's posts are far from virginal, sweet and innocent, the girl can take care of herself.
If she had a part in this, I suspect we'll be hearing more from the little 'love child' down the road..you never know who else she might seduce;)
Vic

Shelbyville, KY

#96196 Sep 1, 2013
Hey Guys,

Det. John Merchant has been fired from the Putnam Co. Sheriff's Dept for stalking his ex girlfriend.
In June 2 were fired for being drunk in a bar,starting a fight, then one pulled out his gun.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Bradley, IL

#96197 Sep 1, 2013
Vic wrote:
Hey Guys,
Det. John Merchant has been fired from the Putnam Co. Sheriff's Dept for stalking his ex girlfriend.
In June 2 were fired for being drunk in a bar,starting a fight, then one pulled out his gun.
Too bad... sounds like he was a good detective. How will they ever replace him? LOL!
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96198 Sep 2, 2013
Vic wrote:
Hey Guys,
he he.... Well I never!! Now THIS is a good one! Jesus. This crime laden police force just gets better and better don't they? I forget what this Merchant fellow did that was so notorious in the Haleigh investigation, anyone remember? I can just see the PC keystone cops rushing down there to arrest him when he likely hadn't done anything more than they all have and probably worse.

Oh, wait just a damned minute. Wait wait wait!! You mean he was fired LATER for stalking his ex-g/f, which happened prior to the drunken brawl, but not fired for the bar fight? Soo, he was still employed at the time of the bar fight? So what were the charges, stalking his g/f or fighting drunk while waving gun? There's GOT to be more to this tale. Lord, have mercy.

I wonder if they had to draw their guns on him to bring him under control? I can just see it. he he.....
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96199 Sep 2, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad... sounds like he was a good detective. How will they ever replace him? LOL!
Yeah, right Ponderings? This one cracks me up, no kidding!! One of PC's finest!!

I hope he gets p'ssed off enough that he rats on those who were involved in the death and mysterious covering up of little Haleighs' disappearance. Now wouldn't THAT be a shocker!

I'm sure he's worked up into a frenzy now that hes' lost his woman AND his hard-earned income that he'd been leeching off the county and state! He'd better ride off into the sunset and take his weapon with him, else he might find himself under the waters at St. Johns' River next to sweet angel Haleigh in one of those heavily weighted down filthy crab cages Ron Joseph told us about!
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96200 Sep 2, 2013
You all have a nice Labor Day Holiday... Do some celebrating, relax, have fun. Me? I've got way many things to do today! See youse.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96201 Sep 2, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post EON! I feel like the lone ranger thinking the same thing, something's seriously wrong with this picture and 'Lolita' there. The footage from the funeral floors me! If we didn't know it was a funeral, you'd think she was at a wedding..so happy.
I also agree cops can't admit they're wrong in any way and I'm annoyed at the pundits who get riled at any suggestion that HA played a role in this. Not all teen girls are sweet and innocent and it's unfair to get mad at those of us who mention that fact. Hannah's posts are far from virginal, sweet and innocent, the girl can take care of herself.
If she had a part in this, I suspect we'll be hearing more from the little 'love child' down the road..you never know who else she might seduce;)
P.S... I didn't mean to skim by you, Topaz. My apologies!! There's a lot of peeps out there on other blogs who think this slutty little b'tch was deeply involved in the deaths of her mother and bro; we're not the only ones.

This Anderson family history and their all-consuming captivation of James DiMaggios' life is deep and troubling. Have you noticed that Daddy Anderson has not made (to my knowledge) one comment about James and all their years of close "like a brother" togetherness? WHAT in the hell was going on in that family! All those years they used him up, burning up his money on THEIR family enjoyments, using up HIS time and gasoline running them all up and down the road at their beck and call?

The man was no slouch, not a deadbeat. He had a decent stable job, earned a decent income, had good credit or he couldn't have bought his home, added on a garage, bought a new car, likely had good credit cards to cover all that gasoline he blew on them; also had other good lifelong friends. These takers just used him and his kindness AND money, taking it all, until there was no more to give; now he's losing his home.

NOW there's big trouble between lolita and mommie. OH? Just how far would one of the members of that family go in framing James now that they can use him no longer? Even to the deaths and cover up? I'm not so sure James has done anything other than run with and try to protect little con Lolita, whom apparently he adored.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96202 Sep 2, 2013
Busy, busy. Will look in later. Have a good one!!

Level 1

Bradley, IL

#96203 Sep 2, 2013
~Off Topic~

I will be busy today too - but thought I would 'spout off' my opinion one more time on this Anderson/DiMaggio situation, not that my ideas amount to one iota.

We can take the trend today by first excusing and analyzing both Hannah Anderson and James DiMaggio - I'll play the psychiatrist role first. From what little I have gathered, Hannah came from a somewhat dysfunctional home. Her parents were not together much, and perhaps they were somewhat unstable. Hard telling what went on while she was growing up; and it is a given fact that many young girls who have been sexually abused and molested as a youngster are promiscuous by the time they are in their teens. Did her mother drag in various boyfriends during the past few years?

James obviously came from a very troubled background; both his parents were nuts although on the surface it appears his sister has tried to stabilize her life; but he was not so lucky. Even his best friend knew he was fragile in some ways, and it was hinted on the news that he was known to abuse prescription drugs.

Now - that doesn't excused either one of them for their actions. I still think "Jim" took advantage of little Miss Lolita's actions; they both were toxic for each other and the more I think about it, the more clear it becomes to me that they had been diddling for some time. But a more mature, stable man of his age would have stayed away from Hannah and would not have fallen for her advances. We must remember he was the adult here; a sixteen year old is NOT an adult.

Whether or not it was he, Hannah, or both who set that house on fire, it certainly looks like her mother was trying to break them up. Not sure it was just because her daughter was too young - I am betting that she and Jimmy had been sexual together for a long time, causing jealousy among the many problems here. There is a reason for doubt of paternity of both Hannah and her brother. Because of the circumstances, enough blame to go around with all involved, and all were trashy, to say the least.

Hannah may have hated her mother due to her interference, and Jim knew he was in deep legal troubles as soon as it would have been discovered his relationship with Hannah. A lot of dynamics were going on here, and I am sure we will never know everything concerning this mess, IMO.
Vic

Shelbyville, KY

#96204 Sep 2, 2013
Ponderings and Eye,

Ponderings, I think you've spot on in your Anderson post.

Eye,

There were three detectives that have been fired since June. Merchant for stalking, Strickland and Mayard(sp) for the bar brawl. I remember Merchant and Strickland worked Haleigh's case and gave news releases about case. Wow, and we wonder why Haleigh was never found.

Level 1

Bradley, IL

#96205 Sep 2, 2013
Vic wrote:
Ponderings and Eye,
Eye,
There were three detectives that have been fired since June. Merchant for stalking, Strickland and Mayard(sp) for the bar brawl. I remember Merchant and Strickland worked Haleigh's case and gave news releases about case. Wow, and we wonder why Haleigh was never found.
Especially when right on live TV, we all saw the three cadaver dogs 'hit' on that trash bin. When one of the so called detectives were interviewed, they said something to the affect that it was probably from clothes of someone who died in a nursing home near by. Imagine that! And this trash bin was only yards from the Cummings trailer if I remember correctly. Everyone thought that by the next day, the cadaver dogs and their findings would be "Bombshell" news....nope! We never heard about it again.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#96206 Sep 2, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S... I didn't mean to skim by you, Topaz. My apologies!! There's a lot of peeps out there on other blogs who think this slutty little b'tch was deeply involved in the deaths of her mother and bro; we're not the only ones.
This Anderson family history and their all-consuming captivation of James DiMaggios' life is deep and troubling. Have you noticed that Daddy Anderson has not made (to my knowledge) one comment about James and all their years of close "like a brother" togetherness? WHAT in the hell was going on in that family! All those years they used him up, burning up his money on THEIR family enjoyments, using up HIS time and gasoline running them all up and down the road at their beck and call?
The man was no slouch, not a deadbeat. He had a decent stable job, earned a decent income, had good credit or he couldn't have bought his home, added on a garage, bought a new car, likely had good credit cards to cover all that gasoline he blew on them; also had other good lifelong friends. These takers just used him and his kindness AND money, taking it all, until there was no more to give; now he's losing his home.
NOW there's big trouble between lolita and mommie. OH? Just how far would one of the members of that family go in framing James now that they can use him no longer? Even to the deaths and cover up? I'm not so sure James has done anything other than run with and try to protect little con Lolita, whom apparently he adored.
Thanks EON, I didn't think you skimmed past me..just busy:D I'm troubled by HA's statement that JD set the fire with a remote..yet, she said she didn't know her mom and brother were dead in there? Didn't JD pick her up at cheer camp and take her to his house, since she said they went there to ride dirt bikes or something? Did she wait in the car while he whacked her family? I'm confused about her timeline and can't see any way she wouldn't know her mom and little brother were dead before they went on the road. Her comment "now we're all in trouble" doesn't sound like a girl afraid of her 'captor', more like 'let's go before they catch on'.
Her father asked for privacy while his daughter blabs on line. The father seems thick as mud and probably too dumb to think past yesterday.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96207 Sep 2, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks EON, I didn't think you skimmed past me..just busy:D I'm troubled by HA's statement that JD set the fire with a remote..yet, she said she didn't know her mom and brother were dead in there? Didn't JD pick her up at cheer camp and take her to his house, since she said they went there to ride dirt bikes or something? Did she wait in the car while he whacked her family? I'm confused about her timeline and can't see any way she wouldn't know her mom and little brother were dead before they went on the road. Her comment "now we're all in trouble" doesn't sound like a girl afraid of her 'captor', more like 'let's go before they catch on'.
Her father asked for privacy while his daughter blabs on line. The father seems thick as mud and probably too dumb to think past yesterday.
Of course she knew! Right you are on every suspicion, Topaz. How the hell would this con know James set the fire via remote control if she wasn't there? Actually, I doubt this fire WAS set by remote. How the hell would that work anyhow? I tell ya, the thing that sets me off, is; according to LE, both their cell phs were shut off at 4:00 p.m. and BOTH turned back on at 8:00. THEN, the little b'tchs' cell ph was found in the burned house??! Okay, then she HAD to be there between 4 and 8!

Did all of LE in the county take off in hot pursuit of 'kidnapped Lolita' and just let the house smolder? Then how were the unburned letters found? Christ, these are pieces of paper that would have gone up in flames in nothing flat. WHO explored and investigated this fire? How was it that b'tches' letters to James were found in a burned down house? And what about his computer AND hers? Were the hard drives searched?

What was said between them in those 13 ph messages & texts that LE has refused to divulge? WHERE are the receipts for their camping gear purchases that were all new? Or the videos from the store(s) where they were purchased, and when? When EXACTLY were mother & bro last seen alive? They could have been lying there for hours, days even, prior to the fire. I HOPE James' sister Lori, will be able to make heads and tails out of this horror as I sure don't believe we've gotten any truth out of little innocent hot pants.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96208 Sep 3, 2013
Ponderings, you make some good points in re the Anderson & DiMaggio families, however, they are all assumptions just as my posts lean a little towards making assumptions. None of us really know what went on in these families, including whether or not the mother AND daughter might have been sexually involved with James, which is a very real possibility.

Only from what little we know; we know that both the brother & sister in the DiMaggio family tried to make something of their lives and for the most part did. There's just so little we know. Where you say James had gotten hooked on prescription drugs, I heard James had "recently" been reputed to have been smoking pot; my guess would be that it was Lolita who turned him onto pot. Never heard anything about him using prescription drugs.

Where you mention that James took advantage of Hannah, my guess would be just the opposite; that Hannah took advantage of James by constantly throwing herself in his face, playing up to him and using him for money, free rides, all expenses and tickets to everything she could think of. That's the thing, I don't know, but it sure looks that way.

I have raised two sons and I have SEEN hot little numbers like her throw their little twat (which seems to be the norm now) all over a man to get anything out of him they want. And do. You forget, many men are SO gullible where little miss tits is concerned. But oh well, how can we know unless someone like sister Lori and James' ex-wife and others can reveal more knowledge?
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96209 Sep 3, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially when right on live TV, we all saw the three cadaver dogs 'hit' on that trash bin. When one of the so called detectives were interviewed, they said something to the affect that it was probably from clothes of someone who died in a nursing home near by. Imagine that! And this trash bin was only yards from the Cummings trailer if I remember correctly. Everyone thought that by the next day, the cadaver dogs and their findings would be "Bombshell" news....nope! We never heard about it again.
We sure didn't ever hear of it again, like it never happened. I watched on tv as the PCLE pundits tossed things out of the dumpster into a pile on the ground without investigating a single piece of debris they pitched. Unbelievable!

The fact IS, the cadaver dogs sniffed human decomp odor in three places; ON TOP of the dumpster, on the ground beside the dumpster, and in a grassy damp area behind the dumpster leading to the waters edge of a small muddy canal or stream. THEN, the fool spokesman for the PCSO stated that the odor probably came from old used sanitary napkins, bloody bandages or some of the garbage disposed of by the nearby nursing home. Good Lord, the nursing home had their OWN dumpsters on their own proprety, nowhere NEAR the big fence that separated them from the MH area. It was human DECOMP odor, different from any other scent on earth. No one else had died around there recently, whose could it be but Haleigh.

It would be obvious to anyone other than a complete idiot that Haleighs' little deceased body had been laid down on the ground beside the dumpster, hidden behind the dumpster, then placed ON TOP of the dumpster for pick up by whoever disposed of her. Since it takes up to 90-minutes for decomp odor to set in, the poor child would have been laid out there AND TAKEN AWAY way earlier than when the call was made to 911 at 3:27 a.m., and even before the first "secret" call made reporting Haleigh missing at 2:13 a.m., which is when Off Bridgett Dixon came snooping around. Not a soul from the PCSO ever truly investigated Haleighs' murder.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96210 Sep 3, 2013
Vic wrote:
Ponderings and Eye,
Eye,
Ahhh... I get it now. Thank you Vic~! This is a crazy LE bunch down in Satsuma; just as crazy as the Cummings bunch, their relatives, in-laws and drug-binge buds. Batshyt crazy. The crazy thing is; THEY ALL GET AWAY WITH IT! No one will touch them. Not any PI, investigator, bondsman, or news media. They ALL let them get away with whatever they say or do and act like it never happened.

I will never EVER trust or fall for anything again that any of them say and I don't care WHO it is, including so-called blog site leaders who claim to be so expert. It boils my blood that not a single one of them EVER spoke about the fact that Haleigh was FIRST reported missing at 2:13 a.m. via a secret call by a secret person from the landline phone at RC's MH to a secret # at the PCSO, and NOT by Misty at 3:27 a.m., THIS statement made by their OWN Sgt.(now LT) Greenwood. How obvious could it get that the scheming plan was formulated then for Misty to call 911 when Ron got home "from werk", making it appear that Haleigh had just been discovered missing. BUT NO ONE EVER FOLLOWED UP ON THE TRUTH OF THE FIRST CALL and were perfectly content to run with Mistys' lies over and over. And so much MORE evidence ignored.

They are ALL guilty in not investigating and pursuing the REAL truth in Haleighs' death and cover up. What a joke when Hardys' crew came up from the waters of The St. Johns' River and Hardy exclaimed "nothing found down there" but turned around and told the families to plan her funeral! NOW, claims Haleigh is still "missing" and they are still investigating, hiding behind the Fl Sunshine Laws! Yet, anyone who could do anything just lets it ALL go on and on; content to see some serving time on drug charges. I tell ya, it makes me sick to know how little anyone really cared about Haleigh.
EyeOfTheNewt

Cape Coral, FL

#96211 Sep 3, 2013
Pondering, it would appear that you and I are both wrong in speculating about the sexual misdeeds of Tina Anderson, Hannahs' mother; so far as I've been able to determine.

I Googled James Lee DiMaggios' sister, Lora (or Lori) DiMaggio Robinson, and clicked onto her face book page. Subsequently, I came upon many posts and articles from people who knew Tina Anderson, some from the same neighborhood.

Tina is said to have worked for a doctor, and reputed to have been 100% a mother who was totally devoted to her children, doing many things together and spending all of her free time with them. There wasn't one post amongst quite a few pages other than nice comments about this woman.

Not quite so complimentary about Hannahs' father Brett, or Miz Hannah Lolita herself. There are even petitions being circulated among some of the posters calling for an investigation of Hannah in these murders. No one there believes she is innocent. You might find this site very interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Into The Night 61,065
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 43 min Notliz 1,419,746
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 7 hr Notliz 513,479
loan shark (Dec '11) 9 hr Carsmartguy 33
Advice Please 12 hr Jamie 4
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 19 hr Milee 73,691
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) Sat This is Sweet 22,976

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages