Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning. Full Story
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#96118 Jul 24, 2013
Ahhh...! So one went thru... YEAH! Maybe I'm back in the good graces of Topix? Will see when I get back.
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#96121 Aug 5, 2013
King George wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning, Sami. Joshua Imm is the son of Putnam County Sheriff, Jeff Hardy. In May of 2010, Imm was arrested along with Johanna Smith, Scott Hood, and Amanda Tomlinson for making and selling methamphetamine when the four sold drugs to undercover officers. They were also charged with child neglect because they'd brought a 2 year old child along with them to make the sale.
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100506/A...
Yeah KG, this POS Imm son of POS Hardy had changed his last name to that of a former step-daddy? Yet daddy POS Hardy still fights off the big bad wolf for baby boy while he cooks up and sells meth? This must be one hell-uv-a-dysfunctional family.

Meanwhile, POS Hardy got himself re-elected. The town of Satsuma must quake in their shoes at the mere thoughts of challenging anything Hardy does or says. They know he and his ilk are not to be trusted, not if they want to live. So what happens? Baby boy Imm gets another slap on the wrist while daddy-o runs the show.
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#96122 Aug 5, 2013
That's right Sami, all buddies with da judge, particularly Hardy, so Imm gets less time. As far as I'm concerned, they ALL got not much more than a nod from the judge. ALL this trash; the Hood, Imm & Smith bunch were caught running with and selling dope with the Sheriff's deadbeat X-kid, right along with a two-yr old baby. They couldn't be in better company, right? Now one uv-'em appears on here whining about serving a little time? They ought to be locked up for life, right along with Hardy, his buddies & crew, and all of the local Cummings & cousins. These are DANGEROUS people!
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#96123 Aug 5, 2013
Vic wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Sami I've tried to post the link but my computer is doing all kinds of silly stuff. Just go to Putnam Co. July 8th arrests.
I don't know when Imm was released but he was arrested again April this year. He and his girlfriend were living with her parents and to repay them for their kindness the pair stole jewlery and a gun. Hood's still in cause he had more charges. I think they were cooking at his house. While the drug transaction was going on a little 2 year old was left in the car. Sad
These parents were damned lucky they didn't get their brains blown out for a few dollars. That's why you don't take in your daughters' DOPEHEAD illicit deadbeat b/f and let them shack UP IN YOUR HOUSE, RIGHT Vic? Had the law actually applied in that county/state, these parents would have lost their home to forfeiture had drugs or the making of drugs been found there; AND lost the baby. But of course, we all know that anybody can get away with just about anything as long as Hardys' X-kid is involved.
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#96124 Aug 5, 2013
KG, I have not been in the loop in any of the on-going cases for a while. What's been going on?

I WAS astounded recently to read where Zimmerman got stopped for speeding with a gun lying on the seat next to him, somewhere out in Tex, and was let go with just a quick verbal warning to slow down. I wonder how fast he was driving? What the HELL?! A lunatic on the prowl with a loaded gun he shouldn't have access too.#1), What the hell was he doing out in Texas driving along ALONE since he's supposedly so fearful of losing his life?

And #2, he committed a speeding violation, why no ticket? He could have been arrested on the spot.#3), I wonder if the cop even asked the b'stard if he had a permit for his gun and was it loaded? And lastly, if HOT-HEAD Zimmerman would have shot the cop in the face had he attempted to write him a speeding ticket? Maybe that's why the cop cut the stop short and politely let Zimmerman go, looking out for his own interests? You know, I DO believe he will kill again at the slightest provocation AND CLAIM HE WAS JUSTIFIED.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Bloomington, IN

#96125 Aug 5, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
KG, I have not been in the loop in any of the on-going cases for a while. What's been going on?
I WAS astounded recently to read where Zimmerman got stopped for speeding with a gun lying on the seat next to him, somewhere out in Tex, and was let go with just a quick verbal warning to slow down. I wonder how fast he was driving? What the HELL?! A lunatic on the prowl with a loaded gun he shouldn't have access too.#1), What the hell was he doing out in Texas driving along ALONE since he's supposedly so fearful of losing his life?
And #2, he committed a speeding violation, why no ticket? He could have been arrested on the spot.#3), I wonder if the cop even asked the b'stard if he had a permit for his gun and was it loaded? And lastly, if HOT-HEAD Zimmerman would have shot the cop in the face had he attempted to write him a speeding ticket? Maybe that's why the cop cut the stop short and politely let Zimmerman go, looking out for his own interests? You know, I DO believe he will kill again at the slightest provocation AND CLAIM HE WAS JUSTIFIED.
Maybe not. I didn't follow the case that closely as it was obvious it was over hyped up by the media. However, he better watch his driving and other habits for the next 100 years because everyone is watching every move he makes, including when he takes a pee.

Another angle - if I were him, I wouldn't go ANYWHERE without a loaded gun next to me on the front seat of my car. Too many groups out there who want me dead.
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#96126 Aug 5, 2013
yesmsnancy wrote:
OMG I just looked up LE uniforms of Satsuma and guess what they are black.Holy he// we will never know what happened to Hayleigh,little Jr. wasn't lyeing or making it up.
HELL NO, little Jr wasn't making it up Miss Nancy!!!!! I have never thought for one minute that he WAS making it up. That kid knew EXACTLY what he saw, which is why he was never allowed to repeat it again. I hope SOMEBODY video taped his story when it was still fresh on his little mind, as he surely would have regressed something so horrible long ago; nor would he be able to retell his story if he ever did remember it (vaguely) again at this late date, just not exactly as he saw it at the time. Just as importantly, the poor kid needed (and still does) aggressive counseling to help him recover psychologically from what he saw happen to his OWN sister.

I would defy ANYONE to dispute that this little boy didn't see what he said he saw. We used to have a poster here who had raised five kids and she was adamant that a child Jr's age could not recall something like that. I beg to differ with her! My granddaughter at only 28 mons old, born on 12/27/01, remembered EXACTLY what happened to her when she was tied up, beaten and violently raped on the Saturday before Mother's Day in 04, and described him wearing his Halloween costume and the same shoes he was wearing that she had seen him wear BEFORE that day;

THEN came the Halloween party on 10/30/04 when she saw him AGAIN trick-or-treating at a mall wearing the same costume and shoes, with her hysterically screaming, "that's the man that hurt me". Still not yet 3 yrs old and she knew EXACTLY who raped her. OH yeah, Jr. knew who hurt his sister and what they did to her!! As it turned out, the dope head friend of my granddaughters' mother WAS the man who raped and nearly killed her, just like she said and with her OWN mother right there when it happened. Believe it; JR KNEW WHAT HE SAW!
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#96127 Aug 5, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not. I didn't follow the case that closely as it was obvious it was over hyped up by the media. However, he better watch his driving and other habits for the next 100 years because everyone is watching every move he makes, including when he takes a pee.
Another angle - if I were him, I wouldn't go ANYWHERE without a loaded gun next to me on the front seat of my car. Too many groups out there who want me dead.
Well Ponderings: You said "Too many groups out there who want me dead". I doubt you meant to say this about yourself, unless you have shot a young black teenager lately who was walking along minding his own business, being harassed, stalked and shot dead when he tried to defend himself." Surely, that's not what you meant to say, right?

You realize Ponderings, just watching Zimmerman's main attys' face, his eyes and his reactions, that he didn't really believe Georges' stories and lies himself. Sometimes I watched him look at George as if he despised him. He knew George was lying to him.
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#96128 Aug 5, 2013
yesmsnancy wrote:
LE took that baby out of that trailer
They very well might have Miss Nancy!! I wouldn't put it past them considering that they ARE the ones who lied and covered up for Ronald Cummings and every lie that was spoken in his defense, every step of the way! They WERE involved. Had to be. NO LE agency would do such a thing to cover up the murder and disposal of a little girl who didn't have something very horrible to do with it that they needed to cover up for THEMSELVES.

I also haven't forgotten how Misty said she knew plenty of dirt against the PCSO! I'll just bet she did!! Which is the MAIN reason she was made out to be the scapegoat for ALL of them; then was deliberately entrapped in the drug deal they set up; which IS the reason I say she is NOT safe in prison and never will be. She KNOWS what they did and cannot ever tell what she knows. She would suddenly be 'accidentally" dead or committed "suicide" in a NY minute.
Vic

Harrodsburg, KY

#96129 Aug 5, 2013
Hey Guys,

So, Tommy gets transferred out cause Per Big Hank, guards thought his family had brought in some weed. Tommy gets moved but soon after he was taken to the medical clinic and bam transferred to Franklin Co. Corrections(his first prison digs).

Read a post on Haleigh's Facebook page that Granny Sykes is in very bad health. This year in honor of Haleigh's tenth birthday, her family is asking everyone to pray for a miracle, that Haleigh comes home.
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#96130 Aug 5, 2013
Hi Ms. Pat! Good to see ya again. All is good... I'm still around, right? Just do what I have too and move on. How 'bout things with you?

I guess you're all still tickled pink over the birth of the new little Prince George? THAT was a large baby compared to mine, who both weighed in at 6# 1 oz. I thought all along it was a boy, and would have bet on it; ever since Katie started showing as she was carrying the baby high. My OB/GYN always said if you carry high, it's a boy. You carry low, it's a girl. In my case she was right both times.

Cheers!!
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#96131 Aug 5, 2013
Vic wrote:
Hey Guys,
So, Tommy gets transferred out cause Per Big Hank, guards thought his family had brought in some weed. Tommy gets moved but soon after he was taken to the medical clinic and bam transferred to Franklin Co. Corrections(his first prison digs).
Read a post on Haleigh's Facebook page that Granny Sykes is in very bad health. This year in honor of Haleigh's tenth birthday, her family is asking everyone to pray for a miracle, that Haleigh comes home.
Hey Vic! I wondered what it was all about, with Hank being angry and Tommy transferred. Tommy is another one who knows too much that he can never tell! No telling WHAT happened with Tommys' new troubles. Maybe someone brought him some pot and maybe they didn't. Or Maybe he threatened to tell what he knows. Maybe he got the shyt beat outta him. One thing we'll never know is the TRUTH. I'm SURE wherever they sent him is for THEIR benefit and not his, or to make it worse on him and show him whose boss.

So the ole gal is sickly,'eh? Who isn't! The death angel awaits ALL of us, and that's no joke. There's no escaping it. We can only be repentant, ready and prepared to meet our Lord and our fate, whether good or bad when the books are opened. All that cellulite she hauled around 24/7, 365 is in itself a killer, bringing ALL kinds of deadly diseases, but hard as hell to git rid of! Like my smoking, and all those who consume charcoaled steaks and excessive wine, etc, totally ignoring that Charcoal is loaded with carcenogenics (sp) as are most alcoholic beverages; not to mention filthy sex habits that ALSO bring deadly diseases.

As to the miracle they are praying for? I could snicker if it weren't so sad. That is to make a mockery out of God. The KNOW this child is dead, who did it, how it happened and where Haleigh was dumped. They helped to cover it up, for Christs' sakes!
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#96132 Aug 5, 2013
I'm just flabbergasted. I can't believe that people will triffle with and call on God, all the while covering up their dirty lies and treachery, knowing the truth and hiding it from everyone else; yet ignoring that the ONE they are calling on (or pretending too) knows and saw it all!

I just CANNOT comprehend this magnitude of deceit and how far some will take it. All the way to the grave. What fools. God have mercy on them.
Sami

Howell, MI

#96133 Aug 6, 2013
Good evening all! Tks., Vic, for the info. I forgot. Yep, IA with Annie, they're all lucky they didn't get more time. lmso, Hardy's son changed his name too his stepfathers? Yep, a lil disfuncion going on there.

Yes, I wouldn't be surprised, that makes sense. I don't think Jr. was lying either. Kids know wha they see.

Annie, again, I'm so sorry for what happened to your GD & I'm so glad she's in your loving arns & her fathers. How is she, gosh she has to be getting big What ever happened to her poc so called mother?

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Bloomington, IN

#96134 Aug 6, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Ponderings: You said "Too many groups out there who want me dead". I doubt you meant to say this about yourself, unless you have shot a young black teenager lately who was walking along minding his own business, being harassed, stalked and shot dead when he tried to defend himself." Surely, that's not what you meant to say, right?
You realize Ponderings, just watching Zimmerman's main attys' face, his eyes and his reactions, that he didn't really believe Georges' stories and lies himself. Sometimes I watched him look at George as if he despised him. He knew George was lying to him.
Like I said, I didn't follow the case that closely; however, it was on all the news so much, it was difficult to avoid all of it. I doubt that neither Zimmerman nor what's his face were angels of any kind... it may have been a Mexican on Black crime, just not all that certain. But it was reported that his dad was Jewish, and his mother part Mexican and HER mother was a mulatto.

it sure didn't sound like the victim was being stalked to me, but then, oh well. I am not certain why the media made such a big deal out of it, one way or the other. Black on Black crimes are the highest in the U.S., followed by Black on Mexicans and other minority groups, Mexicans against Blacks and others, and on and on down the line. The lowest ratio is White on Black and other minority crimes, and that is a fact.

What irritates me is when so many truly innocent victims are VICOUSLY attacked when leaving a store or their home, and many times murdered by several in a gang of Blacks and it barely makes the news. Makes one wonder..........
Sami

Howell, MI

#96135 Aug 7, 2013
Hi All! IMO I think the lib media circus concerning the Zimmerman & Travon case was bias, racist, bs. The Prez should have never made a comment either unless he was willing to make a comment on all the African Am. killers out there too or maybe the white victims who could be him since he's half white. Why isn't there ample coverage on the 13 month old white baby who was shot in the face by two black TA while he was sleeping in his stroller? Yes, it's sad a TA got killed. There's nothing good about that but we don't know what happened and we do know there was a fight & I doubt that sleeping baby or white kid who was set unfire by two black kids were fighting. Another thng why did the media label Zim.a white-hispanic? You never hear of that, but they always have to put a white person in there when they feel the need to get their racist jabs in even when there isn't even a friggen white in sight. Screw Obama, Jessie Jackson & Sharpto and their biaz, bs.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Bloomington, IN

#96136 Aug 7, 2013
Sami wrote:
Hi All! IMO I think the lib media circus concerning the Zimmerman & Travon case was bias, racist, bs. The Prez should have never made a comment either unless he was willing to make a comment on all the African Am. killers out there too or maybe the white victims who could be him since he's half white. Why isn't there ample coverage on the 13 month old white baby who was shot in the face by two black TA while he was sleeping in his stroller? Yes, it's sad a TA got killed. There's nothing good about that but we don't know what happened and we do know there was a fight & I doubt that sleeping baby or white kid who was set unfire by two black kids were fighting. Another thng why did the media label Zim.a white-hispanic? You never hear of that, but they always have to put a white person in there when they feel the need to get their racist jabs in even when there isn't even a friggen white in sight. Screw Obama, Jessie Jackson & Sharpton and their biaz, bs.
Bless you - and thank you! We all have to be careful about how events are now reported in the media; many have an agenda to get the public in a froth - and they will and DO distort the truth. It has become a sad situation - THINK before being a leming to the masses. It is what can start wars.
Sami

Howell, MI

#96137 Aug 10, 2013
GM Pondering Annie & All!

It's jst that some think they can protest, riot & scream like a two yr. old and some how make their own laws &^ demand teir own sentencing. IMO he POTUS had no right to comment on a murder case peiod unless he's going to comment on all. There's nothing good about a young man getting killed, this certainly doesn't make me happy & I didn't see nayone clapping like the african ameicans did when OJ was let off on a murder eveyone knows he commited. Yes,they actually cheered and celebrated the murder of a young mother and a young man onl in his 20's. Now thta's sick. Again, there aare so many senseless crimes of young ppl and they ar all equally sad and in many cases there was no struggle or doubt surroundig the case, just a 100% victim getting murdered.
Sami

Howell, MI

#96138 Aug 10, 2013
please ignore my typos my keyboard is sticking...ugh
King George

Seymour, IN

#96139 Aug 12, 2013
Sami wrote:
Hi All! IMO I think the lib media circus concerning the Zimmerman & Travon case was bias, racist, bs. The Prez should have never made a comment either unless he was willing to make a comment on all the African Am. killers out there too or maybe the white victims who could be him since he's half white. Why isn't there ample coverage on the 13 month old white baby who was shot in the face by two black TA while he was sleeping in his stroller? Yes, it's sad a TA got killed. There's nothing good about that but we don't know what happened and we do know there was a fight & I doubt that sleeping baby or white kid who was set unfire by two black kids were fighting. Another thng why did the media label Zim.a white-hispanic? You never hear of that, but they always have to put a white person in there when they feel the need to get their racist jabs in even when there isn't even a friggen white in sight. Screw Obama, Jessie Jackson & Sharpto and their biaz, bs.
AMEN, Sami. Very little news coverage for 13 month old Antonio West who was shot in the face by two black teens. Even more outrageous is the fact that although the two teens are in jail, along with their mothers who disposed of the gun for them, the media is now trying to turn this on the mother. For God's sake, LE already said that the gun they recovered after arresting the mothers of the two black teens IS the murder weapon, but, instead of focusing on the heinousness of this crime, the media is dragging the baby's mother through the mud. This happens far too often.
If Trayvon had been a white boy and Zimmerman a black man, I doubt there would have been more than a couple of local news stories.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,154,448
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 25 min T-REX 490,280
Review: ABC Used Auto Parts $$ cash for junk ca... 57 min maryjaneprincton 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,250
No New Layoffs Planned Now, CIGNA Says (Nov '08) 4 hr ironic 7
Lifestyles 4 hr Lookn for fun 1
T-Rex Does the State have a Dummy 6 hr H A N S 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:46 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 5:46PM
Packers, Steelers and Cowboys head to playoffs
Bleacher Report 8:10 AM
Packers Defense Was Thunderous vs. the Bucs
NBC Sports10:25 AM
Jaguars' Marks hopes coaches, colleagues get him to Pro Bowl - NBC Sports
ESPN10:48 AM
Jaguars DE Marks: I deserve Pro Bowl nod
NBC Sports11:09 AM
Sen'Derrick Marks: Pro Bowl balloting is BS if I don't make it