Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning. Full Story

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#96075 Jun 1, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ponderings, you have likely hit the nail square on its' head. It CANNOT end well for Jr. There's no way. I think at some point Crystal had married the hayseed in-law of Maries' that she was shacking up with; but it seems like I heard eons ago that she had split with him. All this, after making yet another welfare baby on drugs, of course. Now I don't know what the hell any of them are doing. I guess as long as we're not hearing anything about fund-raising vigils, they aren't conning anybody but the govm't out of money at the moment; but you can bet your bottom dollar they're all still piled up doping and fornicating.
As for Marie, I was happy for her to learn she was trying to live right through her church and was even preaching. But then I heard how she was calling on a psychic reader, so obviously she was just as screwed up a the rest of them. Believe me, NO CHRISTIAN who has ever read the Bible and believes it, calls on psychic readers as we all know what an abnomination and great evil this is in the sight of God and blasphemy of his son Jesus.
We just DON'T do that and claim we are following the scriptures as it is impossible to follow both God and satan at the same time. Your life can only wind up in one big screwed up mess, maybe to the extent of commiting suicide. So to sum it up, sorry to say, but I guess Marie is sitting up there deluding herself. I hope not and hope she has turned from this gret evil and found her way back to God and STAYS there. I honestly don't know WHAT is going on with either Marie or Crystal. Curiously, I wish I did.
I completely agree with you.

EVERYONE in that family is a mess... and they have lost their way, probably since they were children. Those who live in the Satsuma area will probably hear about them again, through the crime news. And unless Crystal has really changed her life around and is off of illegal substances, poor little Junior will be another crime stat, including his half sister. All those people need to be sterilized... I am serious!
EyeOfTheNewt

North Fort Myers, FL

#96076 Jun 1, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
I completely agree with you.
EVERYONE in that family is a mess... and they have lost their way, probably since they were children. Those who live in the Satsuma area will probably hear about them again, through the crime news. And unless Crystal has really changed her life around and is off of illegal substances, poor little Junior will be another crime stat, including his half sister. All those people need to be sterilized... I am serious!
Dang it! I was just about to leave a post for JRW when Netflix jumped in and bumped me off, causing my post to go up in cyberspace.

How right you are, Ponderings. It's a tragedy, that none of the children who grew up in the Cummings/Sykes era ever had a chance at any other kind of life, nor will their kids or their kids kids. Nor will the Croslin kids either, since drugs ran rampart in the Croslin sons' lives too.

I didn't know about the Croslins previously, I just know that ma and pa Croslin weren't even from that area, but had married young, had three kids real young and got hooked on drugs. When you think about it, they aren't even all that old now. They are only in their mid-forties. There was history of them getting off drugs from time to time with pa Croslin doing some honest work and keeping his sons employed. Too bad they ever landed in Satsuma, when pa Croslin only went there innitially looking for drywall work. The biggest tragedy for them was ever getting hooked up with the Cummings.

I have questions about Annettes last husband, who she was widowed from in 2002, having been married to him for 22 years. That's 33 years. These time frames would go back to the lifetime of their marriage when Annettes children were much younger. Then she/he(?) raises Ron, who claimed to be close to his grandpa, but how close could he have been since grandpas' been dead for so long? Since they were jailed on the drug charges, Annette has lost two of her grown children, with only Skank Teresa remaining, and another one named Michelle who lives elsewhere, but I don't know if this one belonged to Annette or her deceased hubby, or if Michelle even has kids.
EyeOfTheNewt

North Fort Myers, FL

#96077 Jun 1, 2013
Now, if we go back 33 years to when Annette first married the last husband and had three kids (maybe four?); she was married to what's-his-name (Kirby?) at the time Ron and his sister were born, but her own daughters and son would have been teenagers when she married him.

So when daughter Skank Teresa married and gave birth to Ron & Crystal, it would have been when they were very small that she abandoned them on Annette and her hubby, taking off to parts unknown as a biker babe with her hubby Rooster,(assuming they were married at the time) with them dropping by every now and then to pay a little visit. No doubt doped up and broke.

Now, Ron is what, approx 27? Is that about right? And Haleighs' been gone for what? Three years?(I'd have to go look this up to be sure). But if you deduct Ron's age at the time his grandpa died eleven years ago, that would mean that grandpa only raised Ron until he was barely in his teens; yet old enough for his grandpa to have had a big influence on his life.

So, what kind of man WAS grandpa Sykes (and let's not leave out grandma Sykes); to have had such a terrible influence in this POS kids' thug life? I know, he was employed by the Fl Agricultural Dept in some sort of capacity; but what kind of man was he REALLY?
EyeOfTheNewt

North Fort Myers, FL

#96078 Jun 1, 2013
Correction: I guess that would have been nearly 4 1/2 years ago that Haleigh was savegedly abused, murdered and dumped by her own family; with the PC files forever sealed under the Fl Sunshine Laws due to claiming the case is still under invetigation. Another bullshyt lie that no one cases enough about to uncover and tell the truth.
EyeOfTheNewt

North Fort Myers, FL

#96079 Jun 2, 2013
Mornin' Ponderings, Curious, Sami, Denada, King George, JRW and ALL, hope I'm not leaving someone out, as it's unintentional; it's just that its' been so long for some of you! Hope you are all well, happy!

JRW, I was wondering if you are still captivated by Peter Hyatts' Statement Analysis blog? I've given up, I hope for good! It is intriguing and lures you in like a magnet. I've posted over there a few times using a name and sometimes as anon, but Peter and his minions hate you if you question him/them about anything or point out a questionable issue, then cause trouble for you and he deletes your posts. He 'sets off' tempers in these b'tch women, then supports them in it.

If you don't TOTALLY agree with him and his pets, they make mincemeat out of you. Peter is a troublemaker with a gang that follows him, much like a cult. I'm not saying he isn't a brilliant man as he is, and is frequently right, but he is ALSO sometimes wrong and will NOT back down when he is, nor will he/they accept new evidence.

I HATE that site JRW. I first started having misgivings about it when Peter would NOT give any credence to the lies, tricks and deciet that was carried on by Ron, Teresa & Annette. HE, like all of the media & the PCSO zeroed in entirely on Mistys' lies, when we ALL knew she was lying; so okay, move on to the OTHERS who are lying AND COVERING UP HALEIGHs' DEATH, but Peter never did that, he just kept on hammering out MISTYS' lies, until long after the five were jailed, THEN he decided to point to a few of Rons' lies. I mentioned several times that Haleigh had first been reported missing at 2:13 a.m., and NOT by Misty, and NOT at 3:27 a.m., including all the details; ALL totally ignored by Peter, which proves he NOT an honest truth seeker.
EyeOfTheNewt

North Fort Myers, FL

#96080 Jun 2, 2013
cont'd... I think the man is OBSESSED with always having to prove he is right, to the point of being emotionally sick with it. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a complete mental breakdown someday. Can you imagine being a married to a man like this; with a home, a wife, a dog and two kids to raise,(with six more kids from a previous marriage that he is NOT spending time with); and he has time to devote himself to a blog site and face book, 24/7/365 days a yr? He works for some facet of the govm't as a counselor or some such thing, but yet finds time to blog while at work being paid by the govm't to perform a job; and despises the very govm't he works for.

Add to his non stop camping out while policing his blog site and posting long critiqued articles, many which he is playing guessing games on some of the word usage; he ALSO sits there in hatred of every political figure and demogog he despises, denies he is a repug, yet slams every democrat who breathes, AND can't help himself but to pound out his prejudices; e.i., railing against Trayvon Martin while subtly supporting George Zimmerman. This man has a LOT of hate hang ups.

I do not believe that what he is doing will ever net the first arrest or prosecution, will never net him one thin dime, and will never lead to one productive thing of any value. What he NEEDS is a second job to devote his time too and earn some money to help support his family rather than wasting his and THEIR valuable time that will never produce him OR them one damned thing.

I've tried hard to respect him but in the end I have no respect for Peter Hyatt. If I had a husband like him, I'd be so damned tired from doing all the work there, PLUS holding down a job of my own (which I think his wife does work), that I'd have no choice but to put his a$$ out, and I wouldn't waste much time doing it either!
EyeOfTheNewt

North Fort Myers, FL

#96081 Jun 2, 2013
Okay. I see that I'm talking to myself over here, so I guess I'm done unless I see someone else posting who wants to chat. You all take care, and God bless!

BTW, I value the opinions of others and just wanted to make it clear that I don't expect anyone else to agree with me concerning Peter Hyatt or the Statement Analysis blog site, as each of us feels the way we feel and that's just the way it is.

I only came to my own conclusions after reading that site off and on for over four years and feeling like sometimes when I would get so upset reading or posting there, that I thought 'I could have a stroke getting upset like this' over a damned blog site that may be falsely accusing people at times; just based on a few words or actions they "thought" were deceitful, and also the fact that I was wasting so much of my OWN time getting involved in meddling in the lives of others such as I observed going on there.

I honestly believe that it is wrong to get involved in falsely accusing people and/or spreading gossip or contributing to the ruination of the lives or reputations of others who just MAY be innocent in the mispronuciation of a few words when there is no other evidence tying that person to a crime. IMO, it's wrong, wrong, wrong. Not only that, our idle gossip will be judged by God.

Okay, enough said by me. I'm moving on..... Hope some of you DO come back to this site, however! If so, I'll see ya then... xx00xx
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

#96082 Jun 27, 2013
EyeOfTheNewt wrote:
Mornin' Ponderings, Curious, Sami, Denada, King George, JRW and ALL, hope I'm not leaving someone out, as it's unintentional; it's just that its' been so long for some of you! Hope you are all well, happy!
JRW, I was wondering if you are still captivated by Peter Hyatts' Statement Analysis blog? I've given up, I hope for good! It is intriguing and lures you in like a magnet. I've posted over there a few times using a name and sometimes as anon, but Peter and his minions hate you if you question him/them about anything or point out a questionable issue, then cause trouble for you and he deletes your posts. He 'sets off' tempers in these b'tch women, then supports them in it.
If you don't TOTALLY agree with him and his pets, they make mincemeat out of you. Peter is a troublemaker with a gang that follows him, much like a cult. I'm not saying he isn't a brilliant man as he is, and is frequently right, but he is ALSO sometimes wrong and will NOT back down when he is, nor will he/they accept new evidence.
I HATE that site JRW. I first started having misgivings about it when Peter would NOT give any credence to the lies, tricks and deciet that was carried on by Ron, Teresa & Annette. HE, like all of the media & the PCSO zeroed in entirely on Mistys' lies, when we ALL knew she was lying; so okay, move on to the OTHERS who are lying AND COVERING UP HALEIGHs' DEATH, but Peter never did that, he just kept on hammering out MISTYS' lies, until long after the five were jailed, THEN he decided to point to a few of Rons' lies. I mentioned several times that Haleigh had first been reported missing at 2:13 a.m., and NOT by Misty, and NOT at 3:27 a.m., including all the details; ALL totally ignored by Peter, which proves he NOT an honest truth seeker.
No Anne, and i never have been...i gathered my thoughts about that bunch in my own mind..peter can find his cotton tail as i don't believe a worg he says jmo...take care, hugs, hope you're doing well.
WHERE'S HAILEGH ??????????
Sami

Howell, MI

#96083 Jul 8, 2013
Hi eye, jrw, Ponderings & all. Sadly we haven't gotten any new news on poor Haleigh. God Bless her. I did see AS interviewed on the missing 3 found in Oh. She of course still holds out hope that Haleigh is found. It only showed the head shot of her speaking, but she does look thinner & older in the face, which I guess she is older anyway. It's just that TN likes to act & dress young even though she isn't a youngen herself.

I'm not a member of websleuths but have been reading about poor Cherish Perrywinkle on there. That poor innocent baby. It makes me sick her mother endangered her innocent childen for a friggen $100 gift card. IMO that mother is no victim, she lead her daughter to her death & her remaining two children should be taking away from her yest.

It's nice to see you're all here still fighting for Haleigh. Have a good night.
EyeOfTheNewt

Lehigh Acres, FL

#96085 Jul 12, 2013
jrw wrote:
<quoted text>No Anne, and i never have been...i gathered my thoughts about that bunch in my own mind..peter can find his cotton tail as i don't believe a worg he says jmo...take care, hugs, hope you're doing well.
WHERE'S HAILEGH ??????????
HEY JRW! It was nice to look in over here and see you again. My dear, I wish I knew where sweet Haleigh is. I believe there are some who do know, that being not only TN, AS, & RC, but also the PCSO. TN & AS were so busy busy early that morning scouring about in the woods that led to the St.John's River, looking for whatever they could find that had been dropped along the way to dumping Haleigh OR the criminal evidence into the St. John's River. Remember how Granny Hollars called AS down on it when AS lied, claiming she didn't know anything about a search; making AS admit that she told her LE would be searching the river that morning?

Then the PCSO hauls Misty and Tommy down to the pier allowing them to make wild speculations. THEN the PCSO suddenly calls their search off after only a few hours claiming they didn't find anything in the river, but calls all the family together and tells them to plan Haleigh's funeral! I'd bet $100 to a donut hole that they saw something in that river that made it clear Haleigh was dead whether it was her body they saw or not. They only claim the case is still open and active to prevent from having to open up the files under the Sunshine Laws. Too bad Granny Hollars had to die. We'd know the truth by now.
EyeOfTheNewt

Lehigh Acres, FL

#96086 Jul 12, 2013
Sami wrote:
Hi eye, jrw, Ponderings & all. Sadly we haven't gotten any new news on poor Haleigh. God Bless her. I did see AS interviewed on the missing 3 found in Oh. She of course still holds out hope that Haleigh is found. It only showed the head shot of her speaking, but she does look thinner & older in the face, which I guess she is older anyway. It's just that TN likes to act & dress young even though she isn't a youngen herself.
I'm not a member of websleuths but have been reading about poor Cherish Perrywinkle on there. That poor innocent baby. It makes me sick her mother endangered her innocent childen for a friggen $100 gift card. IMO that mother is no victim, she lead her daughter to her death & her remaining two children should be taking away from her yest.
It's nice to see you're all here still fighting for Haleigh. Have a good night.
Sami! I was delighted to see you here; had wondered what in the world happened to you, girl! I think AS is lying in 'hoping' Haleigh is found. She knows better than that! The child is long dead, buried or dumped by RC & TN the night she was killed. AS likely had her hands in it too. IMO, that whole family knows exactly what happened to Haleigh and at whose hands, and it WASN'T Misty's hands. NO WAY would they have gone to the lengths they went too to cover it up for Misty. It is Misty who got duped.

I read the story on Cherish Perrywinkle. My God, what a BEAUTIFUL CHILD! How sad and pathetic to be so poor this gullible mother was to believe a stranger would buy clothes for her and her children. I just cannot imagine being so dumb that you would allow this strange man around your children, even allowing the little girl to wander off with him, not even wondering if he might be a pedophile, which he WAS. OMG!! This woman needs to be under someones' supervision to protect her from herself. She certainly doesn't need the responsibility of caring for children. What a tragedy. She is totally incompetent IMO.

Now we've got the Gallagher family of THREE parents; this woman claiming to have TWO husbands all living together, and her seeking more bed partners both male & female; with the precious little six yr old murdered, tied up like a hog on hog killing day and thrown into the street dead, lying there for hours. This is a horrific case. Have you read it? Unbelievable how they were living!
Vic

AOL

#96087 Jul 13, 2013
Chelsea C. was arrested Monday in Satsuma for an out of county warrant. Hank and Lisa are still living in Satsuma. Tommy's been moved to Baker Co.

Rumor has it that Misty's still in love with RC and that TN is their go between. Yuck
EyeOfTheNewt

Lehigh Acres, FL

#96088 Jul 13, 2013
Vic wrote:
Chelsea C. was arrested Monday in Satsuma for an out of county warrant. Hank and Lisa are still living in Satsuma. Tommy's been moved to Baker Co. Rumor has it that Misty's still in love with RC and that TN is their go between. Yuck
Hey Vic! Good to see ya!! Lem'me think for a sec; Chelsea was married to Tommie, right? Last I heard she had divorced Tommie but then wanted him back so was visiting him in prison,(can't imagine what she could get outta that, can you; unless it is that prison wives get some big check from the state?) but meanwhile was running wild with some gang and member she was sleeping with. Did all that change again? What was she arrested for? So what happened to the older brother, Hank, Jr. and his wife, was it Lindsey? Last I heard they were moving back up north? Did they?

I wonder, are Lisa and Hank, Sr. going straight now or back on the streets? I guess Lisa doesn't have much Croslin family connection anymore since mama Hollars up and died in Tenn? But you'd think Satsuma would be the last place they'd want to stay unless it might be for the closeness of their nearby grandkids.

I'm not a bit surprised that Misty is still professing her 'love' for Teflon Ron or that mama Teresa is their go-between. Misty is dumb as a rock, a fool really; and saint Teresa will do anything to keep Misty quiet and protect her boy Ronnie; plant any seed, tell any lie, do any scheme, help dispose of and cover up the death of a baby. But alas... one of these days some more of that Cummings family AND the PCSO liars, are going to start dropping dead like bloated flies, whose longevity actually isn't all that long; the only problem is, they start to lay maggot eggs like the Cummings and breed more of themselves.

HA! but THEN the tables will start to turn. It shocks me how some people play with their eternal fate, ignoring how they're going to have to face God with their crimes for which there will be no escape. I can't speak for God, of course, but I think if anyone has a chance of forgiveness it might be Misty long before any of them; because she is such a trapped, gullible, ignorant fool, led around by the nose by the Cummings.
Sami

Howell, MI

#96089 Jul 13, 2013
Hi! Annie, so nice to see you still here. ITA that the Cummings know exactly what happened to Haleigh including AS. There's noway they would have defended Misty had they thought she had any part in Haleigh's disappearance. IMO they kept her close & even welcomed her into their family cuz they know she knows the Cummings are involved. They will do anything to defend their lowlife son, GS. iirc Lindsey is the one married to Tommy & Chelsea is married to Hank Jr.

Thanks for the update Vic, maybe since Chelsea got arrested she or Hank will open their mouths & tell what they know.

Yea, that so called mother of Cherish should be arrested IMO. She endangered all of her children for the promise of a friggen dress & handed her daughter over to a stanger/RSO to be murdered for the promise of a cheeseburger. She's damn lucky her other two children are alive. Per the other case you mentioned is that the one where they found the child wrapped up in a tarp in the street? That is so awful. I didn't see anything about the family but I will look back @ that case. The whole thing doesn't make sense. She was 6 yrs. old. How long had she been gone before they reported her missing? It seems we are hearing more & more cases of these poor children being murdered & the parents/caregivers/bf/gf are the ones involved.
EyeOfTheNewt

Lehigh Acres, FL

#96090 Jul 14, 2013
Mornin' Sami & ladies! Sami, Google '6-yr old Alanna Gallagher, Saginaw (sp?), Mich murdered'; you will find several links. Also link to the local Saginaw news. There were 3 children living in the home; 2 older ones + Alanna, and an older child with autism who lived out of state with his father, whom the same mother had divorced. The mother of the 4 was married to Karl, a highly paid NASA(?) engineer; with another guy living in the home and sharing the bed who claims to be the bio father of Alanna; all three adults claiming to be her parents.

They claim to be polymouris(sp?), whatever that means,(bi-sexual maybe?) and intellects; with the mother advertising on her face book page for more sex partners, both male & female. Can you believe children were living in this awful debased mess?

Alanna was said to be left alone to play in the streets and at neighbors all day and would cry when she had to go home. Poor baby. One of the neighbors said she/he saw the bundled tarp lying in the street as early as noon that day, but it was not until after 7:30 p.m. that Karl went looking for Alanna and notified LE who were patrolling the streets around 9:00 pm, by which time Alanna had already been found by a teenager a little earlier, 1-1/2 miles away. Disgusting people, and now a precious beautiful dead child who had likely been abused and raped all along.

“Uzi Does It”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#96091 Jul 14, 2013
Enough Already wrote:
Pray for this child.
LOL.
Sami

Howell, MI

#96092 Jul 14, 2013
Hi! Annie, Yea I did read about this case but didn't know about the parents. I just looked it up. If ppl want to live their selfish, disgusting lifestyles, then I don't know why they even have children. They obviously care more about themselves and their disgusting wants. Advertising that on fb sounds like prostitution to me. Way to screw up a kids mind and oh lose a 6 yr. old child cuz of their neglect cuz they were too busy to watch her. So sad & sickening.
Sami

Howell, MI

#96093 Jul 14, 2013
Oh, Annie, that case is in Saginaw tx not Mich. Have a great day...:)
EyeOfTheNewt

Lehigh Acres, FL

#96094 Jul 16, 2013
Sami wrote:
Oh, Annie, that case is in Saginaw tx not Mich. Have a great day...:)
Thanks Sami. I don't think I ever knew there was a Saginaw Texas. Guess I should have been paying more attention. Am not seeing much in the news about this little girl the last few days, are you? I think this one would be a hot number for Nancy disGrace to get involved in. She'd just LOVE to yak about their sex habits, huh? Wonder why she hasn't gotten involved or why there hasn't been much publicity about it the last few days?

Even Peter Hyatt has dropped this case. Poor little girl, I wonder if anyone is speaking out for her and the troubled/horrible lifestyle she was subjected too on a daily basis. I guess Peter is so involved in tooting his own horn and spelling out all his many prejudices since Georgie boy was found not guilty that he just can't help himself other than to show his true colors, which always were right underneath the surface. Oh well. Can't fix the whole world; if I could, I would, as I suppose we all would if we could. Will just have to wait til Jesus comes back. I read a bumper sticker once that said "Jesus is coming back and boy is he pissed"! Something like that is probably close to the truth too.
EyeOfTheNewt

Lehigh Acres, FL

#96095 Jul 16, 2013
Oh Lord. I just read where Cindy & George Anthony had a yard sale at their home last week-end in Mount Dora, Fl, selling baby Caylees' toys & etc. I know they lived in a suburb of Orlando, maybe this is the name of the suburb, or did they move? I'm sure they must be hated in their neighborhood so maybe they did move, I just can't imagine who would want their house! I wouldn't touch it for free.

Can you honestly IMAGINE these two low-life scum? You would think that had they wanted rid of sweet Caylees' things they would have quietly and anonymously donated them to some womans' shelter and never revealed whose they were; or they could have dumped them in a Goodwill box after dark and none would have been the wiser, like they did when they helped to dump (or conceal) Caylees' little body. But oh no, they've got to turn Caylee into a money maker. AGAIN.

They were even selling some of Caseys' things and Cindy got very angry at George for discounting some of Caseys' purses. It seems they used a couple of the white tarps to cover the tables when it rained, the same tarps that were used as tents during the search for Caylee, with them ALL knowing that she was rotting and being eaten by wild animals and vermin just down the street for six months before poor Roy Kronk found her few remains. I guess they didn't learn their lesson when God struck the tree forever dead with lightening that Caylee was found under.

I just don't believe how low some people will go. Well, I guess I do where the co-conspiritor Anthonys are concerned. Maybe their non-profit organization isn't meeting their $ expectations; but I still couldn't put out my precious murdered granddaughters' toys and things in a yard sale for Gods' sakes! Pigs. Maybe Caylees' screams they wake up hearing are starting to bug them and they think the bad dreams will go away if they get rid of her things? I wouldn't hold my breath waiting if I were them. Or do they dream at all?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Yeah 1,109,943
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 24 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 487,421
15 homeless single moms in Osceola get housing ... (Dec '08) 4 hr fucknow 21
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr truth-facts 46,644
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 7 hr born in 1930 2,484
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 7 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 25,846
TIES between the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION and the L... 9 hr MARK TRAINA - NAAWP 1
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info