Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning. Full Story
Eye of The Newt

North Fort Myers, FL

#96055 May 19, 2013
I was wondering if anyone can post a link that videoed Haileys' memorial service? I tried to find one, but shyt, I'm not anymore computer savvy than I ever was. I found one over on Websleuths but it refused to link up no matter how hard I tried.

I hope Hailey had a beautiful service deserving and worthy of the lovely and brilliant child she was. But I am still PO'ed about the way Billie stipulated HER wishes, as if it were HER memorial and not Haileys'. It wouldn't surprise me if she put on a real shiner, falling out in grief all over the place or showing her ass the way she likes to do. She never even bothered to thank the correctional officer who found Haileys' pitifully few abandoned bones; nor was he invited to the services today.

I hope all went well at the memorial for Haileys' sake; but I also hope someone grabbed hold of that slimy lyin' b'tch out on the street later on and beat the shyt out of her sorry ass. That's one video I'd LOVE to see.
Vic

AOL

#96056 May 19, 2013
Eye,

You crack me up. I love your way with the narrative. I'd say there would be a long line of folks that would love to get the facts out of BD and SA, myself included. THere will probably be a feed link on Websleuths. I hope it was all about Hailey but with BD and her cronies there, I doubt it.JMO
King George

Seymour, IN

#96057 May 20, 2013
Eye of The Newt wrote:
Hey Pat!'Tis me. Been a long time, good to see ya. Now if only Sami, Denada and a few others would show up we could get back to business on this thread!
No dear, no sign of sweet Haleigh and no sign of any confessions. Not wishing Granny Sykes any bad luck but it would appear she's lost another one of her kids. With two of her grandkids in prison; in addition to losing Hopes' mother (her other daughter, can't think of her name); now she's lost a son by the name of Donald Squires(?) They seem to have a lot of last names in that family, and that's just the ones we know about. Wasn't there a Noe in there somewhere? Where did the Cummings name originate from? Was that a name Annette was married too? Then a Sykes? How did a Squires get in there? I guess Neves was a man Teresa married, or was it a Cummings? Was Teflon Ron illegitimate and took Annette's name, or what? And Hope. What was her last name? I'm lost.
I forgot how to connect with the Radio Newz Program, but if I could I'd like to hear what north wind Cobra is blowing these days. Does anyone know? Wasn't he the one who paid for and had phone sex with what's-her-name Croslin?
Cobra is suing the insurance company and their agent who set him up by authorizing him to arrest Snodgrass, then revoking that authorization.
http://tallahasseeo.com/2013/03/19/finally-so...
Pat-Canada

Edmonton, Canada

#96058 May 20, 2013
Eye of The Newt wrote:
Hey Pat!'Tis me. Been a long time, good to see ya. Now if only Sami, Denada and a few others would show up we could get back to business on this thread!
No dear, no sign of sweet Haleigh and no sign of any confessions. Not wishing Granny Sykes any bad luck but it would appear she's lost another one of her kids. With two of her grandkids in prison; in addition to losing Hopes' mother (her other daughter, can't think of her name); now she's lost a son by the name of Donald Squires(?) They seem to have a lot of last names in that family, and that's just the ones we know about. Wasn't there a Noe in there somewhere? Where did the Cummings name originate from? Was that a name Annette was married too? Then a Sykes? How did a Squires get in there? I guess Neves was a man Teresa married, or was it a Cummings? Was Teflon Ron illegitimate and took Annette's name, or what? And Hope. What was her last name? I'm lost.
I forgot how to connect with the Radio Newz Program, but if I could I'd like to hear what north wind Cobra is blowing these days. Does anyone know? Wasn't he the one who paid for and had phone sex with what's-her-name Croslin?
Hi Ann,
This unsolved case has been dragging on for so long. You would think that by now, they would have a clearer idea of what happened to poor Haleigh. I can't believe that one of them would not talk to cut a deal to get out of the clink all those dope connections must be more important. The rest of
the family is hopeless. They appear to be a bunch of liars. I couldn't keep the lies straight. What a way to live
cheers
Eye of The Newt

North Fort Myers, FL

#96059 May 20, 2013
Vic, I came along five minutes after you made your post last night, had my post all ready to submit when I had a computer shutdown. Was never able to get back on last night, then had to reboot this morning. Even now, the 'puter is acting up.

I was telling you (and all) that there were a lot of posts over on Peter Hyatts' Statement Analysis site that related to the memorial with links posted for videos, only I never got to watch the videos.(This would now be about the 3rd or 4th article down on his site).

They were saying there weren't that many people at Haileys' memorial, which doesn't surprise me since Billie did such a good job of uninviting people, announcing that she was sending out invitations and requesting flowers at least two weeks ago. They said the service was flat and unemotional, only one song sang by a girl from school, the only speakers were Billies' mother and herself, with Billie giving a prerecorded scripted speech, and that a large gang of motorcycle riders showed up who were driving thru but decided to stay over, saying they belong to a group against child abuse, who turned out to act as Billies' bodyguards. Like that b'tch needs bodyguards to protect her silicone injected butt to round it out.
Eye of The Newt

North Fort Myers, FL

#96060 May 20, 2013
Hello hello King George! You are another one I have missed. Thank you! for sharing the info about Cobra, I will pull up the link. That's exactly what Cobra ought to do, sue anyone he can in relation to the Snodgrass affair he was so badly misled on and then arrested for his actions that he already had prior approval to act on. Too bad if he doesn't add the PCSO and Baldy Art to that suit. They weren't his friends like he thought they were.

In the end, the Satsuma-Cummings affair totally broke Cobra. He lost his license, wound up with an arrest rocord, a felony and probation; 65 employees when he first went to work down there, only to wind up broke, alone, in debt and having to borrow money. I don't know how they could ever restore all that he lost, but I hope he wins!

BTW, I was WRONG when I asked, was it Cobra who made the hot phone sex calls to what's-her-name Croslin? NO NO NO. I remember now, it was said to be LEONARD PADILLA; IIRC, a married man with five kids and grandkids. Wonder whatever happened to him?
Eye of The Newt

North Fort Myers, FL

#96061 May 20, 2013
Mornin' Pat! In my honest to God opinion, those involved aren't the only ones who have lied and covered up little Haleigh's death and disposal; IMO, so has the PCSO and possibly some of their higher ups.

I will believe until my dying day that there was something extremely sinister being concealed behind sweet Haleigh's cruel demise, that would have brought down a large number of people, and that could have much worse consequences than just covering up one small childs' death. I believe they all did what they thought they had to do; hide what REALLY went on in that MH and in cahoots with Ronald Cummings, their close thug-buddy.

I believe it was (and is) a very volatile situation and still is, even with some of the participants sitting in jail. And that's why they're in jail; a drug bust that was deliberately set up to get some of them off the streets and their mouhts kept shut behind bars. NOW the PCSO is hiding behind the Fl Sunshine Laws claiming the case is still open when it ISN'T. Filthy pigs.
Pat-Canada

Edmonton, Canada

#96062 May 20, 2013
Eye of The Newt wrote:
Mornin' Pat! In my honest to God opinion, those involved aren't the only ones who have lied and covered up little Haleigh's death and disposal; IMO, so has the PCSO and possibly some of their higher ups.
I will believe until my dying day that there was something extremely sinister being concealed behind sweet Haleigh's cruel demise, that would have brought down a large number of people, and that could have much worse consequences than just covering up one small childs' death. I believe they all did what they thought they had to do; hide what REALLY went on in that MH and in cahoots with Ronald Cummings, their close thug-buddy.
I believe it was (and is) a very volatile situation and still is, even with some of the participants sitting in jail. And that's why they're in jail; a drug bust that was deliberately set up to get some of them off the streets and their mouhts kept shut behind bars. NOW the PCSO is hiding behind the Fl Sunshine Laws claiming the case is still open when it ISN'T. Filthy pigs.
here here!
cheers
Eye of The Newt

North Fort Myers, FL

#96063 May 20, 2013
Vic, I tried to follow up on the death of Annettes' son Donald Squires, but couldn't find his obituary. I found where her husband Myles Kirby Sykes died at age 61 on 1/23/02, Annette was his wife of 22 yrs, Donald Squires was his step-son, but it lists Ronald Cummings as Kirbys' son. Did he adopt Ron? If so, what was Ron's bio last name, was Teresa married to a Cummings when Ron was born, and did Teresa just hand him over to be adopted by Myles, or did Annette adopt him too? Or WHAT?

Kirbys' obituary also lists THREE daughters; Teresa Neves, Melanie Kintzler and Crystal Cummings. So Crystal was Rons' sister, right? which would make Teresa her bio mother? Did Annette adopt her from Teresa? That still leaves one daughter out there somewhere named Melanie. Would she have been Kirbys' daughter by a prior marriage, or Annettes', or is she Annettes' & Kirby's child, or did Teresa simply abandon her kids; two or three?

THEN I saw something else using the name "Teresa Annette Squires" dated years ago, but never got it untangled. Lordy, this whole lot has me confused. Wish Denada or King George (or somebody) would get this mess straightened out!
Eye of The Newt

North Fort Myers, FL

#96064 May 20, 2013
Cheers to you too Pat!!!!!!
Vic

AOL

#96065 May 20, 2013
Hey Eye,

Annette's maiden name was Stallings. Her first husband is Ronald Squires, he is alive and lives in Ormond Fl. they had 2 children together, Theresa and Donald.Their marriage ended in divorce. Her second husband was a Hofenburg(sp) they had 1 daughter together, Katrina. THis man retired from PDM. They divorced and he later died. Her third husband was Sykes. They had no children together. I don't know when TN divorced Rooster Cummings, probably close to the time she left RC with his GMs..I don't know for sure but it maybe that Tn kept Crystal cause when she visted RC in prison, she told him something to the effect that she didn't care what other people had said to him, she loved him just like she did his sister. JMO
GMS stated that RC viewed Kirby as his dad and that RC respected him. Kirby retired from the Florida Fish and Game, Don't they control Florida?JMO Melanie must be Kirby's daughter. JMO
Vic

AOL

#96066 May 20, 2013
As for Hope, I don't know whether Katrina left her with GMS, I can guess what was going on but anywho there were several police and court issues between these two. Katrina wasn't even named in Kirby's obit. SO I guess GMS and Kirby raised RC and Hope and that's why RC was listed in KS obit as his son and Hope last name is Sykes. Maybe GMS did adopt Hope, don't know. Sad thing is this kind of mess is becoming the normal in America. Sad.JMO
King George

Seymour, IN

#96067 May 20, 2013
Eye of The Newt wrote:
Amen. I agree with almost everything you said in this post.
Good to hear from you, too, Anne. Hope all has been well with you.
We know that cops concealed the 2:13 call. I read somewhere that this call was made directly to one of the officer's instead of to 911.
We also know that at least one officer snuck over to the mobile home without telling the dispatcher or her superiors.
IMO, the cops coached Misty as to what she should say in the 3:37 911 call.
Junior said it was a man in all black clothes that took Haleigh. I wonder what color uniforms the PCSO wear?
Eye of The Newt

North Fort Myers, FL

#96068 May 22, 2013
Mornin' all! Good to hear from you too, King George. All true, everything you said, and more, SOO MUCH more! Trouble is, we can't do a thing about it.

I might be the only one, but I believed Junior to be truthfully telling exactly what he saw at the time. I do know FOR A FACT, that a child that age (and even younger) can remember exactly what happened and what they saw if they are asked at the time it happened or shortly thereafter. Later it fades away from their mind and they forget it. Maybe that's their protection mechanism at work, but they most certainly do remember it immediately afterwards; not only remember, but with great detail. It would be way too late to ask Junior about it now.

Have a good day all... will check in later. XX00
Vic

AOL

#96069 May 23, 2013
HEy Eye, and Everyone,

TN blasted Crystal about what Jr. had told his mom about the man in black but GMS told the same thing days befor Crystal's appearance on Geraldo.

GOd Bless Jr. Haleigh's suffering was done. SHe was with her Lord. Poor Jr. was left with the pycho druggies. I cannn't imagine how terrified the little man must have been. Good grief, RC all doped up and was legally allowed to carry a gun with him. As my sweet daddy always told me, some folks have no shame in them. JMO
stunned again

Newport, TN

#96070 May 30, 2013
Maybe this has been asked and I missed it. But where are Mistys' parents and family at now?

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#96071 May 30, 2013
stunned again wrote:
Maybe this has been asked and I missed it. But where are Mistys' parents and family at now?
More importantly, and sadly, "Butterbean" is learning how to grow to be just like his parents, grandparents, and more than likely, his great-grandparents. Some day he will no longer be a sweet, innocent little boy. He will be seeped in not only carnal knowledge, but also how to be successful at getting freebies from the government while staying 'high' and stealing from others. That is the tragedy, and that thousands more little children in the U.S. are growing up just like him.
EyeOfTheNewt

North Fort Myers, FL

#96072 Jun 1, 2013
Vic wrote:
HEy Eye, and Everyone,
TN blasted Crystal about what Jr. had told his mom about the man in black but GMS told the same thing days befor Crystal's appearance on Geraldo.
GOd Bless Jr. Haleigh's suffering was done. SHe was with her Lord. Poor Jr. was left with the pycho druggies. I cannn't imagine how terrified the little man must have been. Good grief, RC all doped up and was legally allowed to carry a gun with him. As my sweet daddy always told me, some folks have no shame in them. JMO
Vic, Skank Teresa blasted Crystal because she KEW Jr was telling the truth about what he saw and heard and she couldn't stop him from talking at the time but wanted Crystal to keep his mouth shut. The b'tch is in the clear now, as nobody wanted to believe that a child so young wasn't making all this up; and he's long forgotten now what he saw/heard until someday years from now when he winds up being psycho analyized and hypmotized, then it will all come pouring out of his head to drive him crazy for the rest of his pathetic life.

Yes, with the full support of the DCF and the PCSO, little Jr was left to be raised by psycho druggies when he ought to have been placed in foster care and possibly adopted into a good home. The DCF (and PCSO) had an extensive file they were sheilding/kept sealed and didn't want to be accountable for having left Haleigh in such deplorable and abusive surroundings that led to her death, KNOWING how the child was living.

Marie had tried; she took photos of Haleighs' extensive abuse injuries to the Sheriff who did nothing, nor did he/they pass the photos on to the DCF, but the DCF already had evidence of their own they were igoring. No body gave a damn. The DCF was making glib reports of Haleighs' abuse and neglect that were made to them by her school that they also ignored. This baby was continually abused and died totally unprotected by anyone.
EyeOfTheNewt

North Fort Myers, FL

#96073 Jun 1, 2013
stunned again wrote:
Stunned again; I asked that same question a few weeks ago and no one responded. I guess no one knews the more recent where-abouts of the Croslins or the Croslin cousins and in-laws. I sure don't. Too bad we lost Mistys' granny down in Tenn as I'm sure she would have called the media and told all their goins' on if she knew.

Damnit, maybe no one else agrees with me, but I liked that outspoken hillbilly woman. No kidding, I did. Stupid, she was NOT. I'd guarantee it, she would have had it all figured out long ago, and would have been right. Furthermore, I don't think that had she ever gotten the tiger by the tail, she would ever have let it go until the truth was told. I think it was more than likely that Haleigh's death, the lying Cummings nightmare, and Mistys' connection with it/Ron that gave her the stroke that killed her. I hope she's at eternal peace now because she sure never had any.
EyeOfTheNewt

North Fort Myers, FL

#96074 Jun 1, 2013
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
More importantly, and sadly, "Butterbean" is learning how to grow to be just like his parents, grandparents, and more than likely, his great-grandparents. Some day he will no longer be a sweet, innocent little boy. He will be seeped in not only carnal knowledge, but also how to be successful at getting freebies from the government while staying 'high' and stealing from others. That is the tragedy, and that thousands more little children in the U.S. are growing up just like him.
Ponderings, you have likely hit the nail square on its' head. It CANNOT end well for Jr. There's no way. I think at some point Crystal had married the hayseed in-law of Maries' that she was shacking up with; but it seems like I heard eons ago that she had split with him. All this, after making yet another welfare baby on drugs, of course. Now I don't know what the hell any of them are doing. I guess as long as we're not hearing anything about fund-raising vigils, they aren't conning anybody but the govm't out of money at the moment; but you can bet your bottom dollar they're all still piled up doping and fornicating.

As for Marie, I was happy for her to learn she was trying to live right through her church and was even preaching. But then I heard how she was calling on a psychic reader, so obviously she was just as screwed up a the rest of them. Believe me, NO CHRISTIAN who has ever read the Bible and believes it, calls on psychic readers as we all know what an abnomination and great evil this is in the sight of God and blasphemy of his son Jesus.

We just DON'T do that and claim we are following the scriptures as it is impossible to follow both God and satan at the same time. Your life can only wind up in one big screwed up mess, maybe to the extent of commiting suicide. So to sum it up, sorry to say, but I guess Marie is sitting up there deluding herself. I hope not and hope she has turned from this gret evil and found her way back to God and STAYS there. I honestly don't know WHAT is going on with either Marie or Crystal. Curiously, I wish I did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Tony Rome 1,111,444
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 10 min AN other 487,763
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 46,863
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 2 hr convict 549 2,517
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 4 hr Games Champ Riggies 17,088
two words (Jul '10) 5 hr covcas 26,896
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 5 hr covcas 9,074
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE