10 Year Old Boy Dies at Walt Disney W...

10 Year Old Boy Dies at Walt Disney World's Fort Wilderness

Posted in the Orlando Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
rubygoober

Ringgold, GA

#4 Apr 2, 2010
This story just broke and the first thing I thought of was how long it was going to take you to comment against DW.
It was a tragic accident~~you do know, accidents happen, don't you?
My condolences to the family, but this child ran into the bus, not the other way around.
It is not just the bus drivers word, there are witnesses galore.
I know....your mantra~~show the video tape.
rubygoober

Ringgold, GA

#6 Apr 2, 2010
MickeyGreed MinnieCorrupt wrote:
<quoted text> So you say the child ran into the bus? Did he run into the front side or back? Either way I feel so sorry for the parnets and the bus driver who must feel like hell. There should be and may be video camera's on the bus.If I'm not mistaken when worked at Disney the buses did have camera's.And yes I will keep talking about surveillance video's and scumbag crooked Theme Parks.Remember my wife had cancer and was facing 2 foot operation when the 3 crooked cops attacked us at Walt Disney World. And these swines looked at us and laugh about it. It's not smart to attack a mans family and money. Disney SHOW TE VIDEO!
A bus has four sides...it doesn't have to be the front or the back.
Let's turn this around, did the brakes on his bike work properly, was the child wearing a helmet? Was he distracted and could not stop in time to avoid the bus?
I think you would be singing a different tune if you had been driving that bus.
You have such a deep seated hate for all things Orlando, especially Disney World, you never use your sense of reason or rational thought.
Nonbeliever

AOL

#7 Apr 2, 2010
This was a tragic accident. An unsupervised child in an area unfamiliar to him....he went off the sidewalk and ran into the side of the bus. Today's news says that the parents are blaming Disney. Sorry folks, as tragic as the loss of your child is, Disney is not to blame. Perhaps your guilt at not supervising your kid is making you strike out, but the fact is that your child was unsupervised in an unfamiliar area and a tragic accident resulted.I'm sure Morgan and Morgan has been in touch with the family by now and will file yet another unwarranted lawsuit. Either these parents are feeling guilty, or they're already seeing dollar signs and a way to profit from the death of their child. Either way Disney is NOT to blame.
rubygoober

Ringgold, GA

#10 Apr 3, 2010
Scumbag~~
You would not have given this article a second thought had it not been for the fact that it happened on Disney property.

“Smile...It Catches On !”

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Somewhere Very Pretty !

#12 Apr 3, 2010
<quoted text> You are wrong weasel face. I did work at Walt Disney World as a BUS DRIVER! And Walt Disney World is the CRAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH! This is a Company who forbids their employees to wear a cross around their neck and many customers do and there never has been a problem.This is the reason I say Disney's Jewish Communist Private Property! This is a Company that protects criminals they employ! GREED and CORRUPTION! I do feel so sorry for the family and the bus driver who I'm sure feels real bad! This should never have happen at the Happiest Place On Earth! Or is it the CRAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH?
This is a new one. Thought you were a security guard. Now you were a bus driver? Wow.

About the cross necklace…not a hard one to figure out, here let me help:

1.You were EMPLOYEE
2.Guest are GUEST
3.You worked for Disney because you wanted to
4.We (guest) go because we want to
5.You received a paycheck for your work
6.We (guest) saved our paychecks to visit WDW
7.You agreed to their dress code (costumes, uniforms, whatever) and knew what you could and could not wear
8.We (guest) wear what we want (within reason) because we are not under the dress code policy
9.A cross necklace or other jewelry is not worn by employees unless it is part of the costume/uniform.
10.What guest (us) wear is very different then what guides the employees must follow.

My 10 year old granddaughter understands this. Do you??
rubygoober

Ringgold, GA

#13 Apr 3, 2010
<quoted text> You are wrong weasel face. I did work at Walt Disney World as a BUS DRIVER! And Walt Disney World is the CRAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH! This is a Company who forbids their employees to wear a cross around their neck and many customers do and there never has been a problem.This is the reason I say Disney's Jewish Communist Private Property! This is a Company that protects criminals they employ! GREED and CORRUPTION! I do feel so sorry for the family and the bus driver who I'm sure feels real bad! This should never have happen at the Happiest Place On Earth! Or is it the CRAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH?
Why do you have to resort to such juvenile name calling simply because a person post their opinion?

Level 1

Somewhere Very Pretty !

#16 Apr 5, 2010
<quoted text> I did not agree to not wearing my cross. You see old lady you were not there when I got hired. If I were told this about my cross when I got hired I would not have went to work for this COMMUNIST Company Walt Disney World. You see I worship God not some JEWISH MOUSE! I wonder if Easter Sunday Walt Disney rolled back the big rock and the Mouse was gone? LOL! I got a pay check because I did the job! Customers wear crosses everyday at the Jewish Communist Private Property Walt Disney World and there has never been a problem! I understand Walt didn't believe in God himself? Maybe this is why Disney is against the cross. And your 10 year old granddaughter I'm sure is smarter then you. How much does Disney pay you to come in here and defend these scumbags? Walt Disney Company BREEDS crooked cops and crooked security employees! But the scumbags at Walt Disney World are worried about people wearing a cross around their neck while they BREED criminals! Walt Disney Company is as guilty as the criminals they employ! And I hope this summer a HUGE hurricane blows this Communist Theme Park into the Atlantic Ocean! Hey scumbag Disney SHOW THE VIDEO of my wife and I being attacked by your hired guns 3 Orange Co. Fl. Deputies! What do you have to say about that old lady! You know Disney protects the criminals they employ LOL! SCUMBAGS!! Oh Oh I'm ranting again,LOL!
How can you claim to worship God and talk about the Jews the way you do?
rubygoober

Ringgold, GA

#17 Apr 5, 2010
<quoted text> I think you need to go back and read what you have said to me time and time again ,then come back and ask me that question! This posting only shows just how stupid you are! You must have a very short memory! LOL!
I'm not stupid and I don't think you are, either. I do think you're mentally ill, though. I'll go so far as to say you could be dangerous~~you stike me as the type that could easily go postal. There's no doubt in my mind, when you're not banging the keyboard with your hate for all things Orlando...you're thinking/obsessing about it.
rubygoober

Ringgold, GA

#20 Apr 5, 2010
<quoted text> Ha Ha ! Your wrong! I'm just exposing criminals at the top! It is not smart to attack a man and his family and fool around with his money. And it probaby would be a good idea if a person like you with a weak mind stay off of Topix?? LOL! I'll bet you don't sleep to good an night? Ha Ha!
When and if I decide to stay off Topix~~it will be because I decide to do so, not because a sociopath such as yourself tells me to.
Weak minded? I'm not the one with the felony conviction. It must be so humiliating and embarassing for your family~~ah, the sins of thy father.
Politically Incorrect

Transfer, PA

#21 Apr 5, 2010
This doofus is the same guy who laments about Disney world, and how they wronged he, and his wife.

Yadda, yadda, yadda, "goofy", no one wants to hear your rants. You have ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIBILITY on ANY topic having to do with Disney...or any other, probably. Sue 'em, if you can, and get it over with. It's obvious that's what this is all about...YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU!!
Darwin

Somerset, NJ

#22 Apr 5, 2010
30 witnesses plus forensic evidence indicate that the kid hit the bus, not the other way around. Could this have been prevented if he had adult supervision? Maybe, maybe not. At the end of the day, though, I can't wrap my mind around the fact that a 9 and 11 year old were out on their own.

I do not understand why some guests at WDW seem to have left their common sense at home.

WDW Transportaion CM's- particularly the bus drivers- have a difficult enough job avoiding ditracted drivers in rental cars on unfamilar roads. I am amazed that there aren't incidents every day, particularly in Fort Wilderness, where there is heavy foot, bicycle, and golf cart traffic.

Level 1

Somewhere Very Pretty !

#23 Apr 5, 2010
Darwin wrote:
30 witnesses plus forensic evidence indicate that the kid hit the bus, not the other way around. Could this have been prevented if he had adult supervision? Maybe, maybe not. At the end of the day, though, I can't wrap my mind around the fact that a 9 and 11 year old were out on their own.
I do not understand why some guests at WDW seem to have left their common sense at home.
WDW Transportaion CM's- particularly the bus drivers- have a difficult enough job avoiding ditracted drivers in rental cars on unfamilar roads. I am amazed that there aren't incidents every day, particularly in Fort Wilderness, where there is heavy foot, bicycle, and golf cart traffic.
You put it right on the line!
Melvin

Virginia Beach, VA

#24 Apr 5, 2010
Maybe the kid was retarded. Maybe Chase was "chasing" the bus. LOL.
Darwin

Somerset, NJ

#33 Apr 6, 2010
<quoted text> Hey loser Fort Wildernes is a campground for families not a city street. A lot of children are on property. There should never be large vehicles and children riding bikes allowed together. You are so stupid. Again this is a CAMPGROUND not a city street.
Based on this logic, I guess WDW should ban all of the RV's that traverse Fort Wilderness. There like houses, except they are wheels. But- oops - I guess you know all about houses on wheels... exactly what shade of red is your neck?
Politically Incorrect

Transfer, PA

#34 Apr 6, 2010
Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on this logic, I guess WDW should ban all of the RV's that traverse Fort Wilderness. There like houses, except they are wheels. But- oops - I guess you know all about houses on wheels... exactly what shade of red is your neck?
I can't believe the topix people haven't chased this person down and investigated him/her. He/she is WAY too obsessed with destroyin' WDW, imo. Sounds to me like he/she may have been the victim of a crime that happened there...OR the one who committed the crime, and it's getting to him/her in a BAD way now.

Level 1

Somewhere Very Pretty !

#37 Apr 6, 2010
Pete Moss wrote:
I'm glad Disney didn't let you wear a cross. You are a terrible ambassador for the Lord and you give genuine Christians a bad name.
<quoted text>
Pete Moss - I totaly agree with you. He does not seem to understand that Disney has dress codes for their employees.

Level 1

Somewhere Very Pretty !

#42 Apr 6, 2010
<quoted text> Christians give themselves a BAD NAME! Christians are war mongers who love this loser G.W.Bush who murders people in the name of Jesus! 10 Years in Iraq and Christian love it! Show all the rest of us the weapons our troops are dying for and being wounded.Who's buying the Iraqi Oil? Christians? Sure they are! LOL!
Then what are you? You claim to worship God yet condem and bad mouth Christians.
60 Gunner

United States

#44 Apr 6, 2010
<quoted text> This IDIOT thinks it's ok for my neighbor who was and Orlando Cop at the time to have an affair with my wife while I was out of town working. This cop was a coward who ran to his boss and other crooked cops for help,LOL! My wife admitted she was wrong. The scumbag coward cop did what most coward cops do is LIE when they get caught. Pete Moss thinks the Cop is a HERO and probably loves Tiger Woods also. Oh and by the way my Cop neighbor was a CHRISTIAN! This is how some CHRISTIANS are! SCUMBAGS! 6 Months late we were attacked at Walt Disney World by scumbag crooked Orang Co. Fl. Deputies! We believe these 2 cases are related! Hey Disney SHOW THE VIDEO'S! SCUMBAGS! DISNEY SUCKS ! HEATHENS!
HEY!Leave Tiger outta this!It's not his fault your old lady is a ho,Diklus!
Politically Incorrect

Transfer, PA

#48 Apr 6, 2010
You'd better be able to prove all that you're mouth/fingers are spewin, Mickey/Minnie. One day the cop's are gonna roll up to your front door and take you away...chargin' you with libel. I'd pay money to see that.
60 Gunner

United States

#49 Apr 6, 2010
<quoted text> Your mother might be a wh*re! Hey is the Cop wo was my neighbor a wh*re? Is this in his crooked cop oath,LOL? Or is he just a CHRISTIAN ANGEL ,LOL! And it's not my fault Tiger is a wh*re! Lets ask his wife about this?
OOOHHH!!!Struck a nerve,huh?Who's she bangin now that you don't know about?You obviously were not up to the task before.Has something changed,TIGER!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,746,286
One Word (Jul '10) 45 min Princess Hey 2,619
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 47 min Princess Hey 13,204
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 48 min Princess Hey 23,191
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 51 min T-REX 74,086
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr T-REX 517,093
RIPOFF: Christians In Action Trade Show is Canc... 14 hr WAUGH the TAIL 4

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages