Fired IT worker sues Zimmerman prosec...

Fired IT worker sues Zimmerman prosecutor

There are 5 comments on the The Jackson Sun story from Aug 3, 2013, titled Fired IT worker sues Zimmerman prosecutor. In it, The Jackson Sun reports that:

The other day I was sitting at a red light and noticed a friend of mine standing near her car,... When I was a child, I thought like a child, I ate like a child: PB&Js, BLTs and grilled cheese... ORLANDO, Fla.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jackson Sun.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 4, 2013
Wish him the best of luck....Angela Corey is a scumbag, and the Florida Bar is gutless, not to go after her,,,,
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

#4 Aug 6, 2013
No one cares but you. Give it a rest.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Aug 6, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your caregiver abandon you, fatgirl? You got nothing to eat so you're spamming the thread again? What a useless tub of lard you are.
That's Disturbed White Girl and Florida Fattie.....shame on you, for even replying to her or it...lol...BTW, Where is the Florida Bar in all this?.....
Topazz

Spring, TX

#8 Aug 10, 2013
Let's cut to the chase: No one gives a shirt about you, Extra Skin.
Bypass or lapband. My money is on you having the bypass and hence,
your blood sugar and cholesterol levels went down. You didn't do it with diet and exercise. Don't even try that lie. Now, you're working to pay off your
morbid obesity surgery. Good for you.
Sugar Cub

Spring, TX

#9 Sep 5, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. She should be charged with prosecutorial misconduct related to her so-called investigation. Since when are witnesses questioned in the home of the mother (and I use that term very loosely in this case) of the supposed victim? With the mother sitting beside the witness? Since when do investigators have prayer meetings with the "mother" (I can barely type that word in relation to Trayvon's incubator, she is so far from being a real mother.)? Angela Corey was looking to get the black vote in Jax and that's all she cared about. She should be stripped of her law license and perhaps even prosecuted.
Have you noticed your posts are being ignored? I took pity on you. I know your husband is snoring without you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Okay 1,659,988
News Use of 'retarded' as derogatory term is offensi... (Jun '08) 2 hr Tardos-get lost 6,656
Song Title Game (Apr '15) 6 hr Lily_White 724
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 23 hr lisa 25,614
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 23 hr lisa 98,620
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) Sat ANGHARAD 514,755
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) Sat NoMoPuerto 1,346

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages