Who do you support for Attorney Gener...
shudering

Spring Hill, FL

#2041 Jun 12, 2013
bovine chet wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only one answer for that.
Why? Is because you don't know shit from shinola, that's why!
When someone hollered brains you thought they said rain and run for cover and missed them all.
What a freaking waste of oxygen!
you upset?

smile and enjoy
=<>=
me a first time posting and confused by your reactive aggresion
hummmmm

United States

#2042 Jun 13, 2013
Person from New York

Spring Hill, FL

#2045 Jun 14, 2013
El Mojon Cherokee wrote:
Cherokee, the drag queen!
you might get stung by this type of queen bee
equality

Panama City Beach, FL

#2047 Jun 16, 2013
Love is all you need
Theming

Puebla, Mexico

#2048 Jun 17, 2013
Who is the best
important

Spring Hill, FL

#2049 Jun 17, 2013
99 %

get my 2013 vote
Paul

United States

#2050 Jun 17, 2013
III%
Vote THEM all out!
Hang THEM all for treason along with their crony support trolls.
for sure

United States

#2051 Jun 17, 2013
Now we have the Nazi Jeb Bush running around and running his mouth about what his momma and poppa want him to do about running for president.

These Nazi's Bushes have already killed damn near as many people as their messiah Adolph Hitler with their oil wars.

Start watching all the New World Order educational pushes (COMMON CORE) and all the Obama and Bush movements and you can see they both have the same puppet string pullers.
duz duz everything

United States

#2054 Jun 19, 2013
Post of Politics is very enlightening

http://www.postonpolitics.com/2013/06/scott-s...
pestered

Spring Hill, FL

#2055 Jun 19, 2013
duz duz everything wrote:
Post of Politics is very enlightening
http://www.postonpolitics.com/2013/06/scott-s...
pest at it again

thanks U S
Cuban Coffee

Ruston, LA

#2057 Jun 23, 2013
for sure wrote:
Now we have the Nazi Jeb Bush running around and running his mouth about what his momma and poppa want him to do about running for president.
These Nazi's Bushes have already killed damn near as many people as their messiah Adolph Hitler with their oil wars.
Start watching all the New World Order educational pushes (COMMON CORE) and all the Obama and Bush movements and you can see they both have the same puppet string pullers.
Calling the Bush family Nazis lets us all know you are ignorant of world history and world events. Adding Obama too? Wow!!!!

New World ODOR

United States

#2058 Jun 23, 2013
Quite the contrary. It is uneducated idiots like you who are either ignorant of world history or nazi collabrators one or the other.

Information obtained directly from the national archives tie Prescott Bush the grandfather of GWB and JEB directly to the financing of Hitler's build up for WW2 along eith Rockefeller and his Standard Oil Company.

And everyone with 1/2 a brain can see George HW Bush and Barack Hussein Obama are connected through their push for The New World Order.

http://rense.com/general42/bshnazi.htm
poijagd

United States

#2059 Jun 23, 2013
Cuban Coffee wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling the Bush family Nazis lets us all know you are ignorant of world history and world events. Adding Obama too? Wow!!!!
With your Ruston Lousyanner ISP address maybe you remember this guy.
http://barrysealmurder1986jebbusholivernorth....
and Gone

Spring Hill, FL

#2060 Jun 23, 2013
bong is lit
Gone is

United States

#2061 Jun 23, 2013
Molester protecter.
sho is

United States

#2062 Jun 24, 2013
yes and at the highest levels of our goobermint

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/franklincoveru...
sum mo

United States

#2063 Jun 24, 2013
and if u really want to learn what makes all the nutz so ctrazy you have to learn to read

http://educate-yourself.org/mc/
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2064 Jun 25, 2013
I guess the "schmuck" who wanted me to be sent to Gitmo sees me as another Snowden.

I am for all those protesting Brazilians and hope they succeed. South Floridians should emulate.

I protested in East Meadow N.Y., having lost my business to Corporate America after 18 years. 2/3 of small businesses fail. Mine lasted until the courts got involved. According to the corrupt court Judge, The principles of re juricada didn't apply. She made up reasons.

I ran into unfortuantely another steeoid using PED losers who experinced a psychosis when I protested. When he first approached me I thought he was kidding around however I then was unmercifully beaten to the ground.

Nassau County home of Brian Walash leads the nation in Police brutality. I certainly see the reason. Read the Police reports F.B.I.and see how they intentionally lied inorder to try and cover up their wrong doings. The blue wall(evil) went up immediately.

They also need to get rid of all PED Officers.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2065 Jun 25, 2013
The thing about Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush neither has done a darn thing about the corruption in South Florida.

They haven't even tried to stem the tied or put a dent in it.

At least I wrote my head off and got no where.

But I tried.

Corruption and No Justice, simply can't be tolerated. Need to get all these corrupt Judges off the bench(Lisa Carol Philips, A Bush appointment) as well and Harold C Forman needs to find a new means of employment. A new beginning for him, assigning Phillips tomy case proves his corruption. Let's go Brazialians !!!
died when

Spring Hill, FL

#2066 Jun 26, 2013
PopFrancis wrote:
......... I tried..........
DID YOU NOW?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RoxLo 1,432,266
3 word game (Jan '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 14,026
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 61,479
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 13,072
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 12,708
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 19,167
Donald Trump for President 7 hr Well Well 2

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages