|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judge Not wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to explain myself joe. I don't really care what YOU or POP think. Fruitland, Florida, that pretty much explains everything I need to know about YOU, JOE.
If you didn't care you wouldn't have written anything. By the way the state of Florida is know for it's citrus groves= Fruitland Park! learn some history If You can..??
Judge Not

Dade City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

And apparently fruitcakes like you joe.
who

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

boo

Joe

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judge Not wrote:
And apparently fruitcakes like you joe.
You show too many signs of weakness.
Judge Not

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Sure Fruity.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Joe wrote:
<quoted text> If you didn't care you wouldn't have written anything. By the way the state of Florida is know for it's citrus groves= Fruitland Park! learn some history If You can..??
Judge Not has no sense of anything, forget History, that a foreigh language to him, I sadlyc realized

Joe, Thanks for the support but don't get into it with Judge Not, or the Retired Judge who are an absolute incredible imbeciles.

Judge Nots contrarian views are only made in order to grab attention. He is obviously a lonely filet of sole with no friends to speak of or to. He has not challenged me factually, only personally.

One of the best things you can do for yourself is feed yourself some Extra Virgin Olive Oil daily, for the brain, the heart and the nuts. It actually lowers estrogen in men which gradually increases as men age, as estrogen increases testosterone decreases.

It will maintain natural/normal levels of testosterone for men. Will not experience any steroid psychosis like PED losers.

Keeps performance normal.. Better then any drug on the market, just give it some adequate time, also great for pain relief , it lowers internal body inflammation. Ibuprophen is derived from Olive Oil.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

By By the way, Judge Lisa Carol Phillips (Naugle) married to the Police Officer Naugle former Mayor of Ft. Lauderdale and NOT disclosed until I uncovered it,(Republican Corruption) she was also an appointment of George Bush Jr. to the bench. Ring wing chicken wings laden with bird flu, arsenic, you name it, it stinks to high hell.

I still can't get over Forman, the Jerk of the Court assigning Phillips/Naugle my case involving Police Officers who illegally entered my home as a Political favor.

Wings Plus, the most unhealthy place to eat in town, even the celery is filled with pesticides unless it is organic is very unhealthy, the plastic cups, large sugary water/soda, alcohol on tap so kids can take a nip or two or three, diet soda filled with fructose, produces uric acid immediately upon consumption. Explains all the Gout at Wings Plus.

But the retired Judge see nothing wrong with all this and I am the sick puppy??.

No Judge!! I am very healthy puppy NOW!!!

Naugle was put in charge of those Police retirement funds, I’d loved them to somehow dry up, it would teach that corrupt State a huge lesson. Naugle was a big preacher on morality as well, Republican have a very weird absurd definition.

How heavily is Rubio invested in the Marlins or Jeb Bush? Nobody wants to disclose the cooked books, yet Retired Judges sees nothing wrong with that. Reason Florida is in a state of shambles with property values decreasing.

Hope the SEC grand slams the Marlins.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Mike Huckabee, this Saturday Night May 11th at 8 PM is suppose to explain the reason President Obama Administration will not go the distance.

I’d rather Mike Huckabee explain to me the reason Georgia, a Bible carrying state, in their right hand they carry a Bible, in their left assault rifles.(Ar-15 Nc-17).
They can‘t keep them on store shelves.This make no sense to me at all but neither do Republicans..

The Texas business owner taking the government to court over Obamacare is just like Jerry Jones owner of the Cowboys who feels he owns Tony Romo. Romo had to bive up golf to please his crazy owner.
old

Brandon, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

This is old
bold

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

old wrote:
This is old
so will play bold

PopF is not quite but is almost cold but is naturally to be told

GO IN PEACE YOU LEACH
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

To Bold,
The teapots are complaining that their being targeted by the I.R.S. Look whose calling the kettle black? First it was tricky Dick Nixon whose started that nonsense using the I.R.S. as a weapon.

If Teapots have nothing to hide and are honest taxpayers then they really should not mind, but obviously their hiding income to beat the band and moaning and groaning about Food Stamps. Lousy Tea Party hypocrites. Tea Pots should have no adjustments to income if their honest taxpayers.

It was also alright for the I.R.S. under George Bush Jr. to harass me after I complained bitterly about CSPD. I made $10,000. As a part time Security Officer and asking for a $300.00 refund and George has the I.R.S. bust my cahones. Nice of him, pay back a "B" Teapots. Not only did I finally get my refund, I was awarded interest on it as well.
George didn’t realize I was a former Accountant and prepared thousands of returns working my way through Baruch College C.C.N.Y.

Are you threatening me Bold?, If I go cold at you hands which I sincerely doubt, you’ll spend eternity in “Hell“, I guarantee that, so take that threat and shove it. I happen to have “Christ “ at my back, not some steroid psychosis PED losing Police Officer. You can't freigten a true man of God.
My ex tried to have me killed by Police, CSPD, by filing a bogus harassment notice.

Bold: How did that work out?

Ask Judge Phillips(Naugle) ask her how I earned a harassment notice marching in to Wings Plus in order to end Irish child exploitation, very common among the Irish.

My ex was a disciple of the Irish Sisters With No Mercy. My ex wasn’t even at Wings Plus that day, Police invasion as a Political favor Bold.

I wasn’t remotely harassing my ex Irish wife, a wife with No Mercy.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Pam wrote:
Do not post to this blog again. This includes you, and you, and you.
Pam, Hasn't the incidences in Connecticut and Boston taught you anything?, these are crazy people in this world with an enormous amount of hate inside. They need forums like this to express there anger and hate.

These incidences quite frankly do not occur if those individuals were encouraged to put there complaints in writing instead of expressing it with a gun or bombs.

I happen to have had a very well educated Turkish physician who taught me how to express my anger in writing. I write my head off and unfortunately, he has passed on, a brilliant brilliant doctor unlike the Floridian Mexican who did not know his “A” from his elbow.

Totally inadequately trained, pompous and arrogant, a sign of clueless ness. Tied to pharma for money only.

I am not eating up inside with any anger or have any hate issues , I have it all on paper. Thanks to him.

My ex is grossly over weight because she has enormous hate still lurking inside her. She satisfies the hate with deadly "Sugar”

She needs to take pen in hand instead of filing bogus harrassmnet notices to do me in instead of herself.

Writing avoids a lot of stress.

By the way, High Stress and High Sugar is a deadly deadly combo!!!
hmmm

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Ive ben observing,keeping my mouth shut,learning,[yes learning]Im seeing things so clearly now.Now its time for my favorite state to see ppl. for who they really are!AGREED!!!Im a democrat that dont believe in obama care,The silly loosers from the flatlands who twisted words!I believe in improving myself and I fight for what I believe in,as everyone should!auguing with yernogood and pop franci is pointless,its all just rambling on.....
hmmm

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Are we talking bullshit or talking about how great the state of florida is...well thats what Im talking about!
hmmm

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Panamaed wrote:
Seems to me they allied themselves with the Muslims who operate the MEDICINE SHOPPES AND ALL THE DEA DOES IS GIVE THEM A LITTLE FINE.
Really?
hmmm

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Summer Dummerthanothers wrote:
Good gawd the election was two years ago and these dope heads are still trolling this thread like it was active. Sad high mugger futhers.
Isnt that the truth!
hmmm

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

NEW MEDS+RESEARCH+LAUGHING AT CERTAIN PPL.ALOT+REALING THEM IN+GOTCHA WHERE I WANT YA+NEW BOOK+AWSOME CHARACTERS=NEW LIFE--- THE OLD ME IS BACK!!To any that I might have hurt in my sadness,I pray your forgiveness!!!
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

hmmm wrote:
Ive ben observing,keeping my mouth shut,learning,[yes learning]Im seeing things so clearly now.Now its time for my favorite state to see ppl. for who they really are!AGREED!!!Im a democrat that dont believe in obama care,The silly loosers from the flatlands who twisted words!I believe in improving myself and I fight for what I believe in,as everyone should!auguing with yernogood and pop franci is pointless,its all just rambling on.....
It's pointless to you because it didn't happen to you!!

Plus it all rambling to you because you can't comprehend it.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

hmmmmm,

How far is Elizabethan, TN from Cleveland, TN?

Spent sometime quality time in Cleveland, TN years ago, auditing a Texture Yarn Co.Enjoyed it alot. The people were very receptive.

Double Knits were in style back then, the only thing is the Company failed to continaully upgrade it's machinery and equipment and went bellie up.

It lead to an APB Opinion on Replacment Cost.

The machines were producing too much defective yarn.
Too much rambling and pointless? I am just a Rambling Rose!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••