gedted

Pittsburgh, PA

#1619 Feb 22, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch... Reality,,it is a Excuse to vote for a person who offeres nothing but excuses
Xxx man

Chipley, FL

#1620 Feb 22, 2013
gedted wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=R_3 d8Oteeqw Reality,,it is a Excuse to vote for a person who offeres nothing but excuses
vote for g.z in sunny hills great man
Freeatlast

San Francisco, CA

#1621 Feb 22, 2013
hmm
Xxx man

Chipley, FL

#1622 Feb 22, 2013
Freeatlast wrote:
hmm
what is hmm b.s.
Sherman

Jacksonville, FL

#1623 Feb 22, 2013
Not a Republican!
Rev sandra scott

Chester, PA

#1624 Feb 22, 2013
Need some extra money for your business? Need more supplies? Trying to expand? Or just want to do some renovations? Been declined by the banks, or just don't want to get a bank loan? contact us at eaglesfinance13@gmail.com for information on a short or long term affordable business loan. Get quickly approved and funded within 48 hours.
nothingness

Spring Hill, FL

#1625 Feb 22, 2013
Rev sandra scott wrote:
Need some extra money for your business? Need more supplies? Trying to expand? Or just want to do some renovations? Been declined by the banks, or just don't want to get a bank loan? contact us at eaglesfinance13@gmail.com for information on a short or long term affordable business loan. Get quickly approved and funded within 48 hours.
Yes, Yes, Yes

Answer to all is Yes

To bad that a answer by s phoney is baloney

Lies do not provide money but invite tears
Coach FMJ

Savannah, GA

#1626 Feb 22, 2013
Personal debt is like quicksand, once your in it impossible to get out.

Avoid like the bubonic plague, Ask my ex !!

We agree nothingness Gave you a brilliant

Of you Shop Rite Aide, Watch register pricing like a Hawk, otherwise you may be scammed instead of scammed.

Father of the Fab Four of Corl Springs.
qaxyax

Pittsburgh, PA

#1628 Feb 23, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Ill vote when the Time comes
Pale Dago

Saint Peters, MO

#1629 Feb 23, 2013
It dosen't matter who you vote for,they all suck,and you have no say what so ever.
Me No Fool

Spring Hill, FL

#1630 Feb 23, 2013
Pale Dago wrote:
It dosen't matter who you vote for,they all suck,and you have no say what so ever.
okay Fool

give-up did you

okay Fool

||| will keep trying |||
just learning

Elizabethton, TN

#1631 Feb 23, 2013
just like alot of the older generation who dont have children to teach them about the internet,and didnt have to do thier jobs sittin on your ass all day clicking away,I had decided to open a f.b account and give someone my password to help me upload pics!I guess they thought it would be funny to torture me and put all my info.out there!I think its been a yr. now and thier still following me...for god sakes dont spend good money to find out how many duis ive had or if I did my taxes,JUST ASK ME U DOPES ILL TELL YOU!!!
seek junk

Spring Hill, FL

#1632 Feb 23, 2013
hunk bunk
just learning wrote:
just like alot of the older generation who dont have children to teach them about the internet,and didnt have to do thier jobs sittin on your ass all day clicking away,I had decided to open a f.b account and give someone my password to help me upload pics!I guess they thought it would be funny to torture me and put all my info.out there!I think its been a yr. now and thier still following me...for god sakes dont spend good money to find out how many duis ive had or if I did my taxes,JUST ASK ME U DOPES ILL TELL YOU!!!
yes

hunk junk
UZZA BUZZA

Philipsburg, PA

#1633 Feb 23, 2013
Not Bondi
seek junk

Spring Hill, FL

#1634 Feb 23, 2013
UZZA BUZZA wrote:
Not Bondi
why not.....is it because of shape?
Oldie

Panama City, FL

#1635 Feb 23, 2013
Manu dissolved means a brand new start over for SH people. Glory day has come. Rain can't ruin my parade.
Capt FMJ

Savannah, GA

#1639 Feb 27, 2013
LaLaLa wrote:
<quoted text>
small are the areas of 2 sided coins......sadly we have you who, too, is tiny tiny in content
when you write I wonder.......is he bent?
As Captain of the Mohawk lalala, I don't really think I'm bent at all but following the strict advice of God. Are you familiar at all with the Biblical Story of Saddam and Gomorra? Because of all the very corrupt activity taking place, God decides to turn Saddam and Gomorra into salt with the explicit instructions for those he allows to escape to NEVER look back. Was Galverston just another Saddam and Gomorra?

With all the chicanery taking place in Galveston,I must of NOT been the only person being ripped off, therefore when I read about some of he destruction, I looked no further back following the advice of God.

Hardly bent, sir. Maybe you should pick up a copy of the Bible and Wake up la la la

Please challenge me about being a Captain and I'll blah blah blah all about it for the record. I am a man who has wore many hats including Mr. Mom
thought out

Spring Hill, FL

#1640 Feb 27, 2013
Capt FMJ wrote:
<quoted text>
As Captain of the Mohawk lalala, I don't really think I'm bent at all but following the strict advice of God. Are you familiar at all with the Biblical Story of Saddam and Gomorra? Because of all the very corrupt activity taking place, God decides to turn Saddam and Gomorra into salt with the explicit instructions for those he allows to escape to NEVER look back. Was Galverston just another Saddam and Gomorra?
With all the chicanery taking place in Galveston,I must of NOT been the only person being ripped off, therefore when I read about some of he destruction, I looked no further back following the advice of God.
Hardly bent, sir. Maybe you should pick up a copy of the Bible and Wake up la la la
Please challenge me about being a Captain and I'll blah blah blah all about it for the record. I am a man who has wore many hats including Mr. Mom
MY QWESTION

when will you get promoted to PRIVATE?

BUT THEN |||rivacy is better than general |||
Mr Mom FMJ

Savannah, GA

#1641 Feb 27, 2013
just learning wrote:
All Public Libraries will provide any and all your needs regarding internet usage.(Please visit a local library today if not sooner). T.Y.
Mr Mom FMJ

Savannah, GA

#1642 Feb 27, 2013
thought out wrote:
<quoted text>
MY QWESTION
when will you get promoted to PRIVATE?
BUT THEN |||rivacy is better than general |||
My question is when are you going to wake up?

Bye the way, ditto for Nrevard County!!!! Never looked back.

Words to the wise are sufficient!!!

If you don't believe in God, My I suggest you start pronto.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Barry Choomer Soe... 1,153,312
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 26 min Double Jeopardy 490,141
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 29 min AN is me 26,145
i want my ex husband or wife back (Jun '13) 3 hr Rose 22
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 96,619
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Murph 70,593
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 5 hr Miles 17,704
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:55 am PST

NBC Sports 4:55AM
Sen'Derrick Marks has 600,000 reasons to play hard tonight
Bleacher Report 5:06 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Complete Thursday Night Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 6:55 AM
Late-Season 7-Round 2015 Mock Draft
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars