David W Harbin Panamaed

Elmhurst, NY

#1512 Feb 4, 2013
This is EXACTLY why I question everything....AND TRUST ALMOST NO ONE!!!
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9FMrJI1kgTgb...

The James Casey Report Is Next.
THINKER

Spring Hill, FL

#1513 Feb 4, 2013
Nice to be King of The Insecure

and

loaded with inadequacy
David W Harbin Panamaed wrote:
...I question everything....AND TRUST ALMOST NO ONE!!!
David W Harbin Panamaed

Belleville, NJ

#1514 Feb 4, 2013
The James Casey Report Is Next. Then time for some criminal indictments.
jeremy

United States

#1515 Feb 4, 2013
David W Harbin Panamaed wrote:
The James Casey Report Is Next. Then time for some criminal indictments.
Mr Harbin, The James Casey report will be a refreshing addition to this decade of horror the son of this man has been forced to live.

The 911 call with his father calling for help in the background after obviously suffering at the hands of his spouse an illegal alien State of Florida protected employee should have been enough - but as we with brains know; these well protected criminals protect their own. Maybe just maybe some day there will once again be justice for the abused at the hands of the powerfully well connected.

By the way, we fell it is interesting how State Senator Bill Nelson is putting his power behind the Whitehouse Boys investigation. Admitting there is many more bodies buried there than the State of Florida and FDLE has reported.

We see you are carrying the Green Isle Boys Ranch Rapes on your website and the last entry of 44 pages outlines the facts that the local sheriff covered up the rapes on behalf of his young friend the rapist. We are just wondering since this incident is relatively current why wouldn't Senator Bill Nelson demand an investigation into this sheriff and his cover ups of the sex crimes over the years at his little boys ranch as well.

Thank you for all you do. The criminals always try to make you out to be a crazy fool but the victims out here know the truth.
F M J

Savannah, GA

#1516 Feb 6, 2013
David,

Banks love to put money in limbo(pending cash). A mom and pop establishment put through to my account an erroneous charge.

It is now 5 days and counting, still pending. I have no use of the funds and neither does mom and pop.

Big Corporate, the transactions go through immediately, never nothing pending.

Extra money for the Banks at our expense.This should of been corrected on one day!!!

How many overdrafts fees on ATM withdrawls???
F M J

Savannah, GA

#1517 Feb 6, 2013
batsdude wrote:
Bondi?! Jesus NO!
Jesus
Even today world teaches us of the virtues of Patience, Perseverance, Pursuit and Persistence, and calls us to pray in faith, believing, and expecting God's answers.

****(Sometimes we need to pray for the ability to recognize God's answers as he always answers. He doesn't address atheist, so the ycan't possibly hear him, nor agonostics.

****He promises the Holy Spirit to all who call upon the name of the Lord in prayer. Amen Of this I am most sure of, the Power of the Holy Spirit, Simply an awesome indiscrible Power!!!

In todays world the journeys for justice and peace cannot be without prayer. It is as simple as that and probably batsdude the main reason you have not found peace in your heart.

Stay well
F M J

Savannah, GA

#1518 Feb 6, 2013
Batsdude:

Here is a perfect examples of exactly how the "Holy Spirit" operates in my life.

This morning I posted a comment in Forum regarding over paid firefighters and stated it only takes one.

Well during my afternoon walk exercising my brain and body there was a fire at a housing complex just down the road. 5 fire trucks on hand supporting my post.

I highly doubt if any of those residence including myself in close proximity feel these guys are now over paid.
Amen Batsdude, Amen I say to you.

For doubting Thomas's it was on Abercorn.
TIDLY

Spring Hill, FL

#1519 Feb 6, 2013
F M J wrote:
Here perfect ... you...
UHM
F M J

Savannah, GA

#1520 Feb 6, 2013
Tidly,

Jesus tells us to strive for perfection always, so thanks for the compliment.

Why does Jesus say this ??? because when you fall short, no one is after all perfect,
one has achieved excellence !!!

Instead of tidly winks.
Sadness

Spring Hill, FL

#1521 Feb 6, 2013
F M J wrote:
||| Jesus tells us ||| winks.
Be accurate

<<<<>>> >

Did Jesus know the 72 Names of God?
F M J

Savannah, GA

#1522 Feb 6, 2013
How am I not be accurate? Interesting, This is based on the writings of the Hebrew Malachi.

Do you think that falling short of perfection is not excellence???, Go tell Vince Lombardi that, who the Super Bowl Trophy is named after.

It was part of Vinces Upbringing as a Spiritual Catholic.

Please expand you question, I quite frankly fail to understand it, 72 names of God??
extention

Spring Hill, FL

#1523 Feb 6, 2013
F M J wrote:
... I quite frankly fail to understand ... 72 names of God??
HIS NAME IN THE AMERAIC TAKES 72 FORMS ONCE and 22 LETTERS IN ANOTHER yet ALLAH HAS 99 FORMS
F M J

Savannah, GA

#1524 Feb 6, 2013
Extension,
I still Do Not comprehend the significance nor the relevance to knowing 72, 99 names or several thousand names for God.

There is only one God for all of us, and how we individually perceive him or relate to him, or name him is your personal freedom in this country.
Maybe not elsewhere in the world.

You have inalienable rights to perceive God as you see fit in the United States of America. Religious freedom has always been a top priority for America.

God is seen as being very different, even among people with the same religion. My ex-wife and I both Catholics see God much differently.

My motto or creed was to develop my OWN personal relationship, for which I have done,
therefore if everyone established there own relationship, there could quite conceivably be millions upon millions of names for God.

Does it really matter what you call him, as long as you know him and he knows you?

I do not think it right for me to force my views on you or yours on mine but it never hurts to just listen to each other.
There is plenty to learn from each other.
Agree?
extension

Spring Hill, FL

#1525 Feb 6, 2013
Say what you will but don't shovel your distortions.....
shrival up and shrink........
we need your __________ not
let it grow not
F M J wrote:
Extension,
I still Do Not comprehend the significance nor the relevance to knowing 72, 99 names or several thousand names for God.
There is only one God for all of us, and how we individually perceive him or relate to him, or name him is your personal freedom in this country.
Maybe not elsewhere in the world.
You have inalienable rights to perceive God as you see fit in the United States of America. Religious freedom has always been a top priority for America.
God is seen as being very different, even among people with the same religion. My ex-wife and I both Catholics see God much differently.
My motto or creed was to develop my OWN personal relationship, for which I have done,
therefore if everyone established there own relationship, there could quite conceivably be millions upon millions of names for God.
Does it really matter what you call him, as long as you know him and he knows you?
I do not think it right for me to force my views on you or yours on mine but it never hurts to just listen to each other.
There is plenty to learn from each other.
Agree?
wow

Spring Hill, FL

#1526 Feb 6, 2013
we have right to speak but enough since long winds get cold
FMJ

Savannah, GA

#1528 Feb 7, 2013
David,
On the 6th day finally!! the Banks allowed me back the use of my funds. My money, I suppose to be able to use it when I want too.

There is absolutely no reason for it to have taken that long, "long winds grow cold" as wow states, my money was simply frozen for their benefit(free money). Those Bums.

Wow, Do short winds grow hot?

Which is better wow? to be cold or hot??
F M J

Savannah, GA

#1529 Feb 7, 2013
Extension,
What distortion may I ask??

Please take the time to explain fully.

Just from a sheer logical perspective ,“Jesus Christ” was a Hebrew Rabbi who teachings, all of them have withstood the test of time to those who have implemented them and adhered to his advice.

There has been no equivalent person ever, Rabbi or Priest.

Since his teaching were so so perfect, doesn’t it imply he was getting the low down from a greater source, Namely God??

If you really honestly think some else’s teachings were more perfect, I then challenge you Extension to fully explain. And educate me. Thanks.
Extention

Spring Hill, FL

#1530 Feb 7, 2013
F M J wrote:
Extension,
What distortion may I ask??
as "Extention" have long reach.....

often deal with cretins.......

now to deal with "Fine Man Jesus" FJM........

WHO IS HE? answer CONCEITED WELP

and thus..........
........vanish

needed not - gone

“I Love the USA”

Since: Feb 13

Canada

#1531 Feb 7, 2013
North South Everywhere

Spring Hill, FL

#1533 Feb 7, 2013
noww even the Canucks are bored

and off we go never never

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min Teaman 1,156,200
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min Mothra 49,360
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 hr Ellen 490,370
11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) 6 hr eddie 45
Notebooks 9 hr Tan 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 11 hr Anne 96,717
Get Paid to Host International Students - Extra... Fri orlandohomestay 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando