Delray Beach man killed in high-speed motorcycle crash

Jul 17, 2008 Read more: South Florida Sun-Sentinel 306
A Delray Beach man died after he lost control of a motorcycle that was going almost 100 mph on South Ocean Boulevard this morning, police said. Read more
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Matthews mom

Spokane, WA

#441 Jun 15, 2010
It has been almost 2 yrs, I am sure that a few of you have had a loss in your life that has made you wonder if your rotten comments about the death of my son is the reason that you are crying now. has karma reached out and touched your life? I hope not. My son was a kind and loveing young man, which is more then I can say for you.It has been made clear who is stupid if you take everything written in the paper as the honest truth. I will say a prayer for you that you will not pay for this stupidity with your life.
Grandpa and Gramma Grim

Spokane, WA

#442 Jul 18, 2010
Two years ago we lost Matthew. He is gone but not forgotten. We will miss him all the days of our lives and mourn him till the end of time and beyond.
Mike from Louisiana

Shreveport, LA

#443 Jun 17, 2011
Matthews mom wrote:
It has been almost 2 yrs, I am sure that a few of you have had a loss in your life that has made you wonder if your rotten comments about the death of my son is the reason that you are crying now. has karma reached out and touched your life? I hope not. My son was a kind and loveing young man, which is more then I can say for you.It has been made clear who is stupid if you take everything written in the paper as the honest truth. I will say a prayer for you that you will not pay for this stupidity with your life.
I posted this earlier but it didnt go through so I will try again
Matthews mom wrote:
First let me say that I am so terribly sorry for your loss. You dont know me but I am a "Flickr" friend of your sister Sandy. I have been praying for you for a long time now. I do not know why these things happen. I am a very religious man and I cant answer that. What I do know is that God will give you strength and get you through this horrible time. I know how much Sandy loves you and how she hurts for the loss as well. I can not understand how hateful and inconsiderate people can be by posting such cold and heartless remarks on here. I think you summed it up by saying that you were gonna pray for them...that they didnt pay for this with their lives....If they had any good in them they wouldnt say these things. Noone has the right to stand in judgement of anothr human being. We have all done things tat could have gotten us hurt when we were young. I just want you to know that there are people out there that are praying for you and that somehow you can find peace. I pray that all the hateful heartless people who are making these comments, realize that they have loved ones that they could lose and that they put themselves in your shoes before they add hurtfull comments.
Mike
Missing Matt

Seattle, WA

#444 Jun 28, 2011
I will always miss Matt, everyone who knew him loved him and will never forget him. I hope the family has some measure of healing altho I don't think a parent could ever fully recover. Just wanted Matt's family to know that we haven't forgotten Matt and never will. It's nice to finally read some nice posts on this site instead of all that trash talk. Matt's mom and dad please know how many people care and miss him, he was a sweet and kind guy with a big heart.
Matthews mom

Bellevue, WA

#445 Feb 22, 2012
Thanks for adding some words of kindness for Matt, I miss him everyday and it is good to know that he is remembered.
flashhd

Cleveland, OH

#446 Feb 23, 2013
ex navy man wrote:
another rice rocketier bits the dust thinking hes invincible feel sorry for his family but he got what he was searching for going faster then he could stop, been riding for 48 years and god willing i'll be going for many more bikes need to be given the respect they deserve, cheat them of that and you die, its bad enough to have to ride always looking out for the bad 4 wheelers, don't be a fool and think you are a race bike rider
Just happened to read the posts. First off ex navy man go jump off the stern; as for the rest of you you all sound like a bunch of friggin idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min ACTUALLY 1,216,688
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 51 min Red_Forman 12,374
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 52 min Red_Forman 17,628
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 52,703
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr A duck 495,642
News Is President Obama the Worst President in History? (Jun '10) 4 hr Brian_G 4,611
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 2,689
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]